All Comments on 'Costume Party'

by caughtsinning

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow!

Lovely story. Every time I thought it was over you pulled out another surprise. More, more more!

sadoldkiwimansadoldkiwimanalmost 7 years ago
awesome!

I normally avoid the multi page "sagas" but this was great all action, I think I had a heart attack when Carl finally came :-) Excellent erotic fiction, hope there's more "cumming" (sorry couldn't resist)

69stroker6969stroker69almost 7 years ago
Fabulous

Love this story, thanks so much. Look forward to more of your writing. To be Carl, a dream cum true.

BaraTiddiesBaraTiddiesalmost 7 years ago
Love this

I hope we get see more of Carl and Marco.

hatefulevilscumfacehatefulevilscumfacealmost 7 years ago

Good god, there has to be a sequel! Lorenzo needs to be plowed sober and Marco loved the finger fuck so deserves a real fuck too!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fun story!

Fun, long naughty story but it also contained the best typo ever:

"Fucking with restrained patients."

That was worth it all.

justagirlatheartjustagirlatheartalmost 7 years ago
Terrific story

I could definitely relate to Carl's pleasures

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Epic tale!

Wow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More!

Please give us more of Carl and Marco. I just know that they're going to have loads more fun together!

tonyl65tonyl65almost 7 years ago
Great job

Nice job on the build up and descriptions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A lot of stuff happening in this story

But hey, ‘go Big or go home’ right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
i really really like it

have read this story about 5 times now and i really love it. it makes me hot and horny as hell. hmmm wish that could be my first time with men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Vivo gl'Italiani!

One of the best. The minute detail is terrific. Also caught the howler "restrained patients".

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Second hand

Wife read it then handed it for me to read. We made great love to each other that night. Holding each other she says at the next party I'll be dressed as a woman . I know I'll be set up to take a fucking. I got out of bed to write this comment as I had to tell someone. I'm going to show my wife how much I love it up my ass.

caughtsinningcaughtsinningalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Made my day easyPeter

Thanks so much for letting me know. That just made my day! I wish my wife were more like yours! Sounds like there's a great story in there ....

I love to hear how my words affect others. Keep the comments and emails coming!

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 5 years ago
I Guess I'm the Only one

who hated the lame Italian-American dialog. The premise has been done to death - straight guy free to go gay in a Halloween costume - but I liked Carl and his wife and was willing to go along for the ride. Sex was very good, and I hope there's a sequel in which everyone speaks English better.

I LOVE stories about "straight" men who get bent over and go gay. I'm double-hard if their sexual humiliation is witnessed by others - spouse, family, friends, coworkers, so I was disappointed Carl's wife didn't catch him being spit-roasted.

Donald

My stories:https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=789392&page=submissions

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot

Really good except for the first time he would not have been able to be fucked so long with him being extremely sore and the next day, I doubt he would be up to it again. The other thing is I doubt he would do a old man 100 pounds over weight. Except for that it was a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
GR8 story

Now Marc has 2 cunts to fuck.

biSalguodbiSalguodabout 2 years ago

In my top 5 stories. Love to read chapter 2

robin48robin489 months ago

great lustful details

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I think I read this story about 4 years ago and really enjoyed it back then. It seems better this time, as I gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

you need to wright some more to this and get us a part two please!

give us more of Carl and Marco with the wife the next morning, when the wife wakes up to her husband sucking a large cock. then of course they have to share it once she shakes the cobwebs out of her head at what shes watching. Marco fucks the wife and carl fucks Marco's ass, then carl gets sloppy seconds while Marco fucks his ass again...

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

OMG this is so freaking sexy...I need this everyday...thanks for making me so horny that I want to suck a cock now.someone please offer me one..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous