Costume Party Ch. 01

Story Info
Scott meets slave girl at a costume party.
3.9k words
4.26
80.8k
26

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 01/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following totally fictitious writings and are intended for the sole readership of those of LEGAL AGE. The ADULT ONLY material contained within is also for personal use only where local standards permit scenes of violence and sex. Please do not read further if any of these subjects offend, or if you are not of legal age.

This is a work of fiction. The author does not condone violence of any sort.

The following is under Copyright and is for your sole enjoyment. Your cooperation in not using the material in any other application without the express permission of the author is requested. Thank you.

I noticed her almost the moment I walked in the door. Initially it was her costume that attracted my attention, or more accurately her lack of costume. I wasn't sure what it was supposed to be, but that was mostly because there was so little of it. It barely came below her ass, and a nice, tight, round ass it was. For her relatively short height, not more than 5' 5" I guessed, she had rather long legs, and very attractive ones too. She wore sandals that had almost no heel, but her legs still had that sculpted look I love. The outfit had a tight belt that showed off a narrow waist above her curvaceous hips.

However good all that looked, what most drew my gaze were her tits. Say what you will, I'm an incurable tit man, for which I make no apologies. Hers were truly spectacular, and the outfit left little to the imagination. They were very large, especially for her small frame. Globes of flesh that the costume exposed nearly down to her nipples. From where I stood I could easily see the points, which led me to believe she was braless. Even more impressive since without a bra and in spite of their size, no discernible sag existed.

Forgive the fact that I've started with a description of her body before saying what she 'looked' like. She was, in fact, extremely pretty too. Blond hair, shoulder length. Eye color undetectable from my distance, but I would bet blue due to the very fair skin. Little makeup, which is something I always like in a woman. All and all, very nearly a 10!

In spite of all her physical attributes and the costume, which are assuredly what caught my attention in the first place, it was her behavior that had me continuing to observe for quite a while.

But I've gotten way ahead of myself. I said costume, and didn't mean it figuratively. It was a holiday costume party being given by one of my better customers. An annual event he threw for employees, vendors, friends and good customers. I'd been invited in the past, but this was the first time I'd accepted. I'm generally not big on costume affairs. I'd decide to accept this year since Sonia, the woman I'd been in a tight relationship with for many months had been offered a job on the West Coast that was simply too good to pass up. I understood that, and we'd had a very open relationship, but I still missed her.

She'd been gone about four months. We'd stayed in contact. Frequently at first, I even flew out to spend a weekend with her not long after she left. But as these things tend, the contact had been less and less frequent and we hadn't written or talked in several weeks. I'd been out with a few women since, but no one particularly interesting. At least not interesting enough to invite to this party, so there I was, stag.

Frankly, I'd decided to come because I hadn't had a date in a couple of weeks and this party had a reputation for being large and a lot of fun, with many of the attendees, both men and women coming alone. I was hoping I might find someone interesting with whom I might even spend the night. So here I was, in a pirate costume I'd rented because it was comfortable and not really much of a costume. I had the accompanying hat and sword so it was clear what it was, but other than that it was basically a puffy shirt and baggy pants with a pair of boots.

Anyway, one of my favorite things is people watching, so I'd moved to the bar, got a beer and was just sitting observing the sexy blond. As you can imagine, many guys were hitting on her and she was clearly enjoying it. I had no intention of 'getting in line'. Don't misunderstand, at 6' 2" and apparently ruggedly attractive to most women, I have more than my fair share of success, but being one of the panting dogs, sniffing around 'the hot item' in a situation like this just isn't my style.

So I contented myself with watching the action around her and kept glancing around for something else that might be of interest.

There was a DJ and a very busy dance floor and she was really something else. She'd dance with a guy for a dance or two and usually would grind against his crotch before she'd laugh and move on to someone else. She'd even let some of the guys get their hand on her ass, but then she'd put a stop to it and move away. Definitely a hot little cock tease, and absolutely not my type.

Watching her had become increasingly boring and I was spending more time looking for someone that I'd rather invest time in. But like being present at a car wreck, I found myself glancing back to her every now and then.

I finally spotted a fairly tall, willowy brunette, dressed as a nurse. She was attractive, but not what I'd describe as extremely good looking, like the blond was. She also had the 'skinny model' body type. Definitely a feminine figure, but not the nice full bodied, curvy type I tend to prefer. Nevertheless, she seemed to be standing around alone and uncomfortable so I decided to go ask her to dance.

As I headed toward her I noticed the blond nearby. She was trying to pull away from some guy who had her by the arm and was apparently trying to drag her off to sit at a table with him.

"OW! Don't! Let go of me!" I heard her calling out.

It seemed as if no one else in the room was even noticing, maybe because I'd been nursing a single beer so far and there was a lot of pretty heavy drinking going on, or even more likely she'd spread around her teasing to the point that some guy got tired of it and the other guys figured she was getting what she deserved, which was probably true, but still.

You see, I own a beer distributorship, hence the invite to the party. So I've seen way to many folks get in serious trouble from over drinking, and therefore, while I enjoy a drink as much as anyone, I just try really hard never to overdo, especially if I have to drive.

Call me old fashioned, and I am in many ways. I'd even admit to being a sexists and a chauvinist, but it always rubs me the wrong way to see a guy forcing himself on a woman. Don't misunderstand, I can, and do, get plenty rough with a woman. Especially in a sexual way, but never if they really don't want me too. It's surprising how many women do find a little rough treatment to be a turn on.

In any case, cock tease or not, the guy was going over the line and she was NOT appreciating it. I knew I'd probably regret it, but I changed directions and headed toward them.

I came up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder, none too gently either.

He spun around.

"I think the lady wants you to let go of her arm," I said in my best tough guy voice.

Now, before you think I like confrontation, I don't. In fact I try very hard to avoid it. And at my size I usually don't have to get physical in a situation like this, but I can handle myself if I have to. I was definitely much bigger than this guy and hoped that was all it would take.

"She ain't no lady, and who the fuck are you anyway? Mind your own fucking business!" he barked drunkenly.

"Why don't you just let her go and go sit down and stop causing trouble, okay?" I said as evenly as I could, but quickly getting very angry.

With that he let go of her arm and started to take a swing at me.

SHIT! I thought as I prepared to block his punch. But I didn't have to. I'd been wrong about no one else noticing.

As he started to swing George grabbed his arm and wrenched it downward.

George works for Henry (the owner of the bar who was throwing the party) as his bouncer. Now if I'm a big guy George is a giant, not gentle when someone pisses him off. I wouldn't want to mess with him. George and I have visited on more than one occasion and I knew any potential problem had just been solved.

"Hey Scott, is this jerk bothering you?" George asked with a menacing smile.

"Not me, but I think he might be bothering the lady here" I replied evenly.

"Ma'am?" George asked in her direction.

"Yes, in fact he was. Thank you" she replied obviously a bit shaken.

"Okay pal, out you go!" said George as he quickly escorted the man to the door.

That was the end of that.

She took a breath and looked up at me, "Thank you. He really was hurting me."

She was even more stunning up close that I'd first thought. I'd been right about the eyes. And from my current vantage point the cleavage was even more impressive too. I was sure I would regret it, but figured what the Hell, as long as I was here.

"Would you care to dance?" I asked softly.

"Very much!" she cooed in return.

The first song was fast, but it didn't keep her from rubbing up against me quite a bit, managing to brush against my crotch once or twice in the process.

To my pleasure, the next song was slow and she melted into my arms without me saying a word. She smelled wonderful and felt even better and I now knew I'd also been right about the bra.

Not surprisingly it wasn't long before she'd worked her thigh between my legs and was doing her best to rub it against my cock. Due to our height difference, she couldn't be very effective at her attempt however. Part of me wanted to squat down some and let her, but mostly I was glad she couldn't achieve her objective since I knew I would have sprouted a hard-on.

I suppose this is as good a time as any to tell you a little more about myself. To cut right to it, I'm what is undeniably well endowed. My cock is about 7 or 8 inches when soft, aroused it grows to nearly 12 and gets quite thick. And it gets hard, rock hard.

Now at first most every guy thinks they wish they were hung like that, but let me tell you, it's as much a curse as a blessing. Don't believe that bullshit about size doesn't matter, it does! But it isn't ALL good. Oh, yeah, it never fails that when a woman first sees, or even feels my cock they get a look of lust. Sometimes there is anxiety or even fear, but ALWAYS the lust is there. When it gets hard the look becomes one of amazement. Most women have simply never seen a cock that big, or even close.

There is part of the old adage that is true however, and that's the part that goes it's not what you have, but how you use it. If I hadn't learned a long time ago how to administer my monster cock gently and with care, I'd have a very sorry sex life I'm sure. I don't. But, having said all that, some women are extremely reluctant to even give it a try. Happily I can say all who have were damn glad they did, but it takes extreme patience on both party's parts and great self-control on mine, most of the time. You don't take a cock like that and just dive balls deep into a pussy for the first time unless you want a woman screaming and running out the door! AND, one of the most frustrating things for me is the fact that most women just cannot handle giving me a decent blowjob, if any at all. I've known a few who could but it petrifies most to even try. Lastly, imagine what anal sex is like. On the rare occasion where a woman is willing to try, I have to be extremely careful not to rip her apart. Most won't hear of it.

Anyway, now you know. And I think the blond, who's name I still didn't know, already had some idea from our dance. The look in her eye was one of curiosity at least.

When the dance ended I asked her if she'd like to go sit and have a drink. She agreed.

Once we were seated and each had a fresh drink I finally got around to finding out what her name was. Callie (rhythms with Sally).

"I'm Scott" I responded.

"Thanks again for the help back there" she said, seeming to be sincere.

I let it pass, for the moment at least.

"I love your costume, but what is it supposed to be?" I went on.

With a very mischievous glint in her eye she responded, "Why I'm a slave girl of course!"

With a chuckle I cleverly (in my mind) replied, "Pirates are very good at capturing slave girls!"

I've already given you some insight into my sexual preferences, but what I haven't told you is that I seem to have a sixth sense for women who have a bit of sub deep inside. My instincts told me that was the case with Callie, but I wasn't at all sure. I would have bet, however, that she'd never let it out before, if she did. I thought her teasing ways might just be a defense mechanism.

Now if that sounds like a lot of psycho-babble from a beer salesman, it is. One other thing I haven't told you is that I graduated magna cum laude from a very prestigious school with degrees in psychology and business. I do what I do because I like it and it gives me a great deal of freedom, not because I had to. Not to mention, it cranks out a pretty good income too!

So I was watching her reaction pretty closely. I was letting my mind wander into fantasyland. At bit of a session with this hottie could be very interesting indeed, especially if she was as inexperienced as I suspected. Those nice full tits just begged for the kind of attention I'd give them if I had the chance.

In any case, I sensed nothing and she didn't reply. As I usually do, I plunged ahead. Nothing ventured, nothing gained I feel. If this didn't work, I wouldn't be crass about it, but I wasn't going to play the game by her rules, that was for sure.

"You know, even though what that guy did was inexcusable, you did bring it on yourself" I gambled.

Looking smug rather than offended she replied, "I most certainly did not! Whatever do you mean?"

"I mean I'd been watching you for a while and you are a cock teasing little bitch who thinks she can wiggle her ass up against a guys cock and then just walk away when you feel like" I said calmly.

She looked a little flustered now. I doubted anyone had ever called her on her bullshit in an objective way before.

"I don't know what you are talking about!" she said, trying to be indignant, but failing miserably.

"Oh yes you do. Just the way you tried to rub your thigh in my crotch when we were dancing. Someone should teach you a lesson for that behavior!" I said, unable to keep from chuckling.

"Someone like you I suppose?" she said haughtily.

I thought I caught a hint of excitement as she said this last.

"Someone exactly like me! If you want, I'll take you home and we can start!" I said, probably being too smug.

"I think not! I've listened to just about enough from you. I appreciate what you did earlier, but that's no cause to talk to me like this. Thank you and good night!" she said, appearing to be angry, but I wasn't convinced.

It didn't matter. She got up and stormed off to the other side of the room.

I just sat there laughing.

Oh well, guess I was wrong about that one!

I finished my drink and went looking for the brunette nurse. I wasn't about to mope over the blond, but my juices had started flowing and I was optimistic I could find someone to help me out before the night was through.

I found her soon enough, surprisingly, I thought, still alone. After all, as I said earlier, she was rather attractive. I observed her for a couple of minutes before approaching, and reasoned that she was extremely shy. I wondered why she'd come to a party like this alone. I also noticed that her 'costume' didn't seem a costume at all, but a real nurse's uniform.

I decided to take another chance with an icebreaker.

I walked up to her and said, "That's cheating!"

She looked confused and replied, "Excuse me?"

"I said that's cheating, you are supposed to wear a costume, you just came in your work clothes!" I said with a friendly grin.

She smiled and with a giggle asked, "How did you know?"

"The truth?" I said still smiling too.

She just nodded.

"Well, it looks like a real uniform and I just guessed" I said simply. "Wanna dance?"

Sometimes the truth does wonders. In this case it seemed just right. I saw a moment's hesitation then she responded.

"Sure"

"I'm Scott"

"Becky"

I lead her to the floor and we danced to about three fast songs, then I was ready for a break. Once the dance was over I asked her if she wanted to sit and talk. She hadn't had a drink either time I'd seen her earlier. I offered, but she declined, so we found a table and started to chat.

We were just making small talk. What do you do, how do you happen to be here, etc. It turned out she'd come as the guest of a girlfriend named Nina, who worked for Henry as a cocktail waitress, but right after they'd arrived she hooked up with some guy and Becky hadn't seen her since. She didn't have her own car, which was the only reason she was still around. It explained what I'd observed earlier, and also held out what I figured was pretty good prospects for me.

I was positive that there would be no rough fun and games with this girl, but it could turn into an enjoyable evening and possibly more enjoyable night!

We'd been talking for about ten minutes or so when damned if Callie didn't show up at the table, plop down in a chair, and turn to Becky.

"Would you excuse us. Scott and I have some unfinished business!" she said rather rudely.

I was completely taken aback and didn't even react at first. Finally I came to my senses and realized I had about one second to make a choice. I knew I should tell Callie to go to Hell and leave, but my mind wouldn't let go of wondering what in the world was going on.

My curiosity gets me into trouble on a regular basis and I was sure this was going to be one of those time, nevertheless I didn't say anything.

Looking rather stunned, Becky started to get up as she said, "Uh, well, sure"

Not wanting to be a complete jerk and heel I stood and spoke to her, "I really don't know what this is about, but I think I'd better talk to her"

Dumb I know, but well, I already explained.

With class, more than Callie or me, Becky simply said, "No problem" and walked away calmly.

"That was pretty fucking ballsy! Just what the Hell was it about?" I said too loudly.

"You were really going to just let me walk away and that was that, weren't you?" she asked in what seemed a sincere tone.

"Damn straight!" I replied, my curiosity still aroused.

"I'd seen you watching me earlier, before that guy grabbed me" was all she said.

That was a surprise, I really didn't think she'd noticed me at all before I intervened.

I just waited for her to go on.

"You wouldn't have approached me if that hadn't happened either. Why not?" she asked.

Give her credit, she didn't ask if I would have, she'd figured that out and wanted to know why.

Time for another straight answer, "I'm not into having to elbow other guys out of the way to meet a woman."

"I don't imagine you have to, either. I'm just not use to either one of those reactions from a guy" she added.

I chuckled, "No I don't imagine you are, that's one of your problems!"

She rather shyly looked down and softly said, "You were right. About me being a tease that is. What did you mean by 'teach me a lesson'?"

Suddenly I realized my hunch had been bang on correct before. Not only that, but I had her! This could turn out great, I thought.

"Let's get out of here and go to my place and I'll show you!" I said firmly, standing up and offering her a hand without waiting for a reply.

I could see the emotions warring in her eyes. I'd seen it before. The lust versus the apprehension and fear of the unknown. She swallowed hard and hesitated for just a second before taking my hand and standing up.

12