Costume Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without another word I led her to the front door. On the way, somewhat to my embarrassment I saw Becky. She looked at me with a waning little smile. I felt like a real jerk, but as I said before, make a decision, live with the consequences. I gave her a sincere smile and kept moving, promising I'd try to make it up to her.

As we approached my truck Callie asked, "What about my car?"

"We'll get it later" I said simply.

I could tell this further unsettled her. She'd really be stuck once we reached my place.

I opened the door for her and as she climbed in I said, in a very serious tone, "The teasing is over right now. Once I close the door we're in this for real!"

I was sure she didn't fully understand what that meant, but after another moment of indecision she just nodded her agreement. I closed the door and went around to the driver's side.

My place wasn't far and we drove the few minutes it took to get there in silence. When we arrived I came around and got her door and helped her down. Still in silence I led her to my front door by the hand.

To be continued

Feedback is encouraged and appreciated. All comments with a valid email address will receive a reply.

12