All Comments on 'Costume Party Ch. 02'

by nastystoryguy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
16gauge16gaugeover 19 years ago
Costume Party

I have liked what I have read so far. It will be intertesting to see where you take it from here. Please keep up the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A BDSM story that I appreciate

Quite hot and sexy without being overly violent, which I do appreciate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Applause Applause

Great touch - writting that is - keep on keeping on - Regards

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great as Always

I love your stories. They are always so hot and the added domination is just a great erotic bonus. Looking forward to the next installment. Great job as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Same actions “different” story.

Whilst your stories have a lot of potential there is a common theme.the male lead is self entitled prick. A hypocrite.

One minute it’s “I don’t approve of men forcing themselves on a woman” and then before you know it he’s doing exactly that. He’s on the sadistic side, that’s fine if your partner is a masochist. There’s a massive difference between a submissive and a ‘pain slut. A sub as we all know is a person who gets a sexual thrill from letting their partner(s) take a leading dominant role as regards to sex. A ‘pain slut’ is a sub who also gets a sexual thrill from experiencing sexually relevant pain.

Really obvious stuff I know, but your male lead assumes it’s his innate right wether or not to follow the tenets of BDSM.

“I knew the next few minutes would be crucial” - what making it a coin flip between consensual sex and assault?

“I decided not to give her a safe word” - that’s not upto him, if he believes she’s inexperienced then he should take the fucking time to explain the situation. He hasn’t know her long enough to know what she can and can’t take, that’s why DUH safewords are a thing.

Have you had your nipples bitten that hard? Had your arse beaten that hard?

Whoopee magic cock saves the day, ridiculous a wannabe Dom.

Another Anon (I think?) comment praised the story and the low level of violence involved. WTAF??

It’s not meant to be violence! That is exactly how it comes across though, not vanilla, definitely not bdsm just sex bullying and violence. It’s meant to be an administration of ‘x’ level of pain as a sexual stimulus. Where ‘x’ is determined by time, experience, communication and fucking safe words dipshit.

Apply logic and your stories will be better for it

Ren.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous