All Comments on 'Cote d'Azur Wedding Ch. 05'

by Travel Girl

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
eSecretseSecretsover 12 years ago
Thanks again

I am glad you have been writing again. Hope to read more from you. Happy New Year. e

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sorry to reach end

I had hoped that the wedding phoptographer would have a role. I can imagine how well you would have played it but thought that the timeline was too tight.

Travel Girl is my fav author and was delighted to see Wedding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another fantastic episode...

Like the other comment I am sorry it has reached the end - and that the photographer didn't feature. I was hoping that a story with the photographer and his photographic activities beyone wedding pics might have taken Beth way beyond her normal limits....

What about a fictional episode Beth....?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic tale

Well done Travel Girl. A wonderful adventure beautifully and skillfully told. Hot as all your stories are. What a life you must lead!

EnglishvoyeurEnglishvoyeurover 12 years ago
Superb finish

My dear

You have posted a superb final chapter to this story. I am so pleased to read your submissions and dream.

M

Snow SnakeSnow Snakeover 12 years ago
Great ending to a great series!

I love these stories. Travel Girl leads such an amazing life, and she tells these tales so well. One of the many great things about her work is that I feel I've gotten to know her through these stories, and so it's like these experiences belong to a friend, or even a girlfriend, and that really cranks up the heat for me.

Thanks, Travel Girl, for another fine effort. Until next time . . .

Snow Snake

westeast82westeast82over 12 years ago
Magnificent

I have enjoyed your work for years and this is another wonderful story. You have an uncanny knack for not only writing erotica but also writing it as a real-life story, not the literary equivalent of a porn flick. I eagerly await your next episode!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you!

I just found your stories on 1/6/11 and read your series on being an art model. I loved it.

Today I found your most recent series. It was great.

I encourage you to write more, your style is friendly and easy to follow.

albertaboyalbertaboyover 12 years ago

Wow, another great series about Beth.

Rad'lRad'lover 12 years ago
I'm impressed; so very

well written. Thank you for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story but ...

If I was lucky enough to be in bed with Beth, making love to her without a condom on, I don't think I would be shooting on her back or her belly...

GinaHGinaHabout 12 years ago
Leaves me open mouthed

I thought I had an active sex life but Beth leaves me way behind open mouthed with jealousy. She does make the most of the myriad opportunities that come her way

tompo296tompo296about 12 years ago
I'm so jealous

I loved your tale of Beth and am so jealous of the performance of Jurgen. To be able to sustain that amount of control with such a beauty as Beth. Wow.... I found your your description sensuous and erotic. Well done and keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Next part???

Great story. I dunno what else to say. Please continue and write about some "modelling". (Beth got the card of the photographer/camera man; remember?)

EdandMarieEdandMarieabout 12 years ago
THANKS!!!

Loved all five chapters, probably #1 the best as I am familiar with Munich. I hope you will continue writing soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing writing

I cannot tell you how many times you ve made me cum. All your stories are fantastic.I get so damn horny reading your stories at work and then i go home and go crazy on my wife ;) Thank you for everything and please please keep writing. Love you.

iamadreamer1983iamadreamer1983almost 12 years ago
You are amazing!

I absolutely love your writing and i feel like i am actually there when i read your stories. You have such an adventurous life. Absolutely love your work and looking forward to your next . Any chance you can send me a photo so that i can worship you more properly? :)

musictherapymusictherapyabout 11 years ago
Thanks!

Travel Girl

I really appreciate all of your writing, and enjoyed this from start to finish. Thank you for sharing! When is your next adventure?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Classy Stories

I have read all your stories. Enjoyed them very much, well written, good story line, classy and interesting.

Hope you will continue to write. Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great!

Love the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Stories

Please write more adventures in Europe

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ah - the "true story" contrivance.

What is true is that NOBODY believes you for even a second. Come back when you have an original/clever storyline (this certainly wasn't either) or at least something entertaining. Your dialogue was simply awful.

knotz2uknotz2ualmost 10 years ago
Wonderful

Don't listen to any negative comments left by "Anonymous" critics, they don't have the balls to leave their user name. You stated up front that you write with a slow build-up & that's what you did. Thank you

I will also read the ART MODEL serial.

BTW 5 *s

boraddaboraddaover 9 years ago
Keep on Writing

Read all 5 chapters, excellent,If the photographer and shown us

photos, this would have really made the stories even better

Just keep on writing, and keep on pleasing your readers

LeBaron1987LeBaron1987about 6 years ago
Respect

Respect is what you received, and respect is what you deserved, and do deserve. Very nice story.

hiparhiparalmost 5 years ago
A wonderful re-telling of an exciting weekend.

I cannot wait for the next re-counting our your wonderful travels.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I miss passion in your stories. You, Beth, obviously loves to fuck. Even more, you love sucking cock. You keep telling that to your readers. There's just a mechanicalness to your fucking and sucking..

macrumptonmacrumptonover 2 years ago

The only thing that is missing is that Beth tells her boyfriend all about these adventures and he is aroused and thrilled to be with this sexual goddess, and they make love while she tells him all the details.

Helen1899Helen1899about 2 years ago

Apart from DanielQSteeles ' when we were married' series this is the best series that I have ever read on lit. Thank u Travel Girl.

Helen1899Helen1899about 2 years ago

I said below what a great series. Really hot stories. Any one wishing to discuss email me qeteshhunt@gmail.com

Helen1899Helen1899almost 2 years ago

I wanted a story to make me cum, being at home all alone. I knew this was perfect. Thank you travel girl. Gets better every time I read the whole series.

Helen1899Helen1899almost 2 years ago

This is the sexiest series that I have read, this author oozes sex appeal through her stories. I sure wish that she would start writing again. An author whom I respect immensely, got to know me after I commented on one of his great stories. After exchanging a few messages he asked could he write a story with me as the main character basing it on some of my experiences that I had shared with him. He asked could I share my feelings from beginning to end when I masturbate. I can easily become aroused reading a well written erotic story. To get me in a full state of arousal, I CHOSE THIS STORY AND IT WORKED A TREAT.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous