All Comments on 'Cottage Surprise'

by beachmanjoe

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good, but...

Look, I can understand the guy being guilty of letting life get the better of him.... but his wife isn't helping. Does she wonk, cant she do the odd jobs etc.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Freshly fucked bareback slut wife.

Just waht i want to come home to. Say dear lets have sex in six months or a year from now, after that strangers spunk in you has had the chance to infect you with some STD, Hep, or AIDS. but lest get those month test done first, say every month for six months or a year ok? Divorce her! One night alone, she goes to a bar with her sister who is also without her husband and picks up two strangers to fuck. What sounds strange here, oh I know, with her sister and picks up two strangers to fuck in front of each other. Sounds like they are very comfortable doing this doesnt it, almost like they have been dcing it before. When the guys left he should have stood up told both girls he was awaken to see them having casual sex, and he wanted a divorce and was going to talk to his brother in law, oh yeah, comfortable as this was maybe brother in law has already tapped his wife. Always throw out the trash, trash is trash never waste your time keeping it. Get it right is wasnt accidental, it wasnt I meant it not to happen, it wasnt I went out got drunk on purpose and got laid, it wasnt I couldnt stop him!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
WTF!

What a fucking wimp! Is this another author in the vein of JPB. What crap. Don't give up your day job. These two bitches are going to bring the two husbands a gift that keeps on giving. Put some balls on the husband. Gee I thought he was gonna shout "Do me too!" To the two strangers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Yawning

Boring stroke story with unlikable characters.

Wife bitches about him because he's obssesed with his job, so she goes out to have fun, fucking bareback a guy she picked up at a bar. Husband decides she's right, that he's no "fun" anymore. He arrives -after almost killing himself on the road - to find her fucking another guy. He doesn't worry about her infidelity or about STD's, realizing that the only thing he has to do is not let her have "fun" alone. Naturally trust is no issue...is anyone else gagging?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
No comment

No comment necessary. Alway a man's fault - should never have to work for a living.

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Pretty good first effort

Decent enough writing with a few oopsies that your editor should've caught. Not much plot, the story is more a connected set of vignettes so the narrative drive is low. As a stroke story, I've read better.

<P>

The characters are reasonably well done but aren't particularly sympathic. Chrissy decides a little adultery that her hubby doesn't know about is just dandy. Hubby acts the part of the wimp, willing to toss the marriage vows out the window since he's been working so much. Pah. Neither character is likeable or admirable so why should one care about them?

<P>

A good first effort and I thank you for writing.

BazzzBazzzabout 17 years ago
Nice short story

I hope you do some more voyeur stories. You have a good sense of how to get a decent plot done in a short story. Work on getting some more imaginative situations and I think you'll be off and running. Good job.

Gary_LostGary_Lostabout 17 years ago
wimp

another wimp story, husband works too hard so it is ok for the wife to cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Infantile Drivel

Wimp husband crap is wimp husband crap. Nothing anyone can do with it to improve it and no real man can identify with the characters. This "writer" has no skill in writing and should consider never again revealing his psychosis again in nonsense like this. One notes that a couple of years of deep analysis and therapy can help this wimp writer recover his manhood.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I agree with below

It was drivil. Any story where the husband only acts as a narator to his wife's cheating. You said nothinbg about what the husband got out of it . Was he a closet voyeur..Did he get off watching his wife fuck another man. Just once. Just once fucking once I would like to see the husband show himself just before the guy is about to cum in the wife...bet that would make a cock deflate... Beachman??? man...how about beachboyjoe?

ErotonautErotonautabout 17 years ago
He's not the one in the wrong here

So his wife and her sister are getting fucked by two strangers, and *he's* the one worried about getting caught? Unbelievable. (At least this time the author's from the US.)

Sparks373Sparks373about 17 years ago
What If He Hadn't?

After reading this story, and I'll admit that if I was in that situation, I would make noise when the wives first got inside, what I have been wondering about is what would have happened if he hadn't slipped and gotten his car in the ditch? How the vives would have handled the situation, coming back with two studs and finding one husband's car there. What stories would the wives come up with since he would certainly know they had come back with males? Could they talk their way out of their trouble? Or if he had left a message on his wife's cell phone that he was coming up and she had checked it when they were parking at the cabin? Lots of different choices. I didn't like that wimp of a husband either. Oh, will he tell his brother in law about the cheating?

OtazelOtazelabout 17 years ago
Not to my taste, but...

No, it's not the sort of story I like, and no, I didn't think it was terribly well written, but.... The 'but' is the fact that having read the comments left on it so far it seems the majority of readers can identify with your characters, if only in negative way. When people comment with a 'he should' or 'why did she', then you know you've got through to them, and that ain't all bad. Don't give up your day job, but do take on board some of the more constructive criticisms that have been left and keep writing.

And good luck.

zed0zed0about 17 years ago
Poor Wimp

Maybe next time he could show up in time for some cream pie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
No Point.

If he wants to wimp out and watch studs with wife, like J.P.B. fine, if he wants faithfull wife he has to let her know she got a freebe but no more or divorce. Nothing keeps a marriage faithfull like lots of attention and a good scare.

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 17 years ago
JPB’s style: the second generation

The same inexplicable fatalistic attitude to the lack of real intimacy (thus, the best I could hope for is what I am allowed to be given by my cheating wife). The same lack of self respect and dignity and passivity towards the relations which manifest themselves in the attitude of ‘going along’ or accepting things as they are. <P>

He presents the picture of his own intimate life in which he was supposed to be the main character and the director as a passive spectator which indeed does not deserve to have real intimacy (as it usually means: exclusive with a trusted intimate partner). The idea that he may claim the marriage right of being the sole participant in their life never even occurs to him. <P>

And finally the same cold chill at the artificial “happy” resolution at the end: ‘I’ll try to be better; maybe that will convince you not to cheat’, ‘then again, it may not’…Brrr…

PhilipinNorcalPhilipinNorcalabout 17 years ago
Decent first effort

BMJ:<p>This is not my type of story. I really don't get off on a husband surreptitiously watching another man have his way with the husband's wife.</p> <p>That being said, you do exhibit some talent in putting pen to paper. You gave some depth to your characters. However, the character of 'Chissy' could have been better developed to explain why she was so easily led into being unfaithful. Did the sisters conspire to mutually indulge in indiscretions? And the husband seemed rather nonplussed in witnessing his wife's infidelity. Was there no surprise at all for him to discover his wife's being so easily swayed to dismiss her marital vows? I would have liked to know more as to the why your characters acted as they did</p> <p>Again, not a theme I find entertaining, but you do show promise as a writer.</p>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
More Questions Than Answers?

Is this a story about a man who likes to see other men fuck his wife? Is this a story about a wife who does not get a damn about her husband? Are the husbands working too hard or the wives are not working hard enough? So what do the wives do when the husbands work since it obvious that they had picked up strange men before? Although the husband imply that he does not want her to pick up strange men his actions does not support it?______________________________

SleeplessinMD

sherlock40sherlock40about 17 years ago
Another author apparently turned on by betrayal

Hey, maybe those guys could back the next day and fuck the three pussies in the house now. Since the husband is going to turn over a new leaf now and be "all the man" his wife needs, she can take him to the club and they can pick up men together.

Kanga40Kanga40about 17 years ago
Beginning, middle and end...

Three parts most of us like to see in a story.<BR>

It is your first effort, but that is no real excuse for an unimaginative plot.<BR>

Your story started and got some short way into the middle, then you dropped it like a hot coal.<BR>

As with most things in life - starting is pointless if you are going to give up without even trying to finish.<BR>

Unsatisfying is good description for this 'part only' of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wimp of a husband

The husband is a wimp HE should have made himself known to them before she got started with them men

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wus

Another gutless writer. Obvoiusly has no balls or is just an outright pussy. Catch 'em cheating, hurt 'em, been there, done that. Cross me and leave me breathing, you have major fucked up, ask my ex. I can make your life a living hell for years, and I love every minute of it. So much for your gutless hubby.

Orion623Orion623about 17 years ago
More Developement Needed

The writing was pretty good. The story should have been longer so that the characters could be developed more fully.*****

It might have been compelling to hear the conversation between his wife and her sister as they decide to cuckold their husbands. Had they done this before either separately or together? Did they discuss doing this at home when their husbands worked late during the week? And were there any conversations in the past in which she outlined her concerns to her husband and which he chose to ignore?*****

BTW, why didn't his wife see his car in the ditch when she returned with the guy from the bar? The car was only 2500' from the cabin. If she came by a different route this should have been explained.*****

I liked the writing but the author could have had a really good story if he had taken more time to fill it out.*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
re: He's not the one in the wrong here

Well put. Also, there is not one bit of logic in this entire piece, no moment of him being angry, wondering if this is the first time she's done this, fearing what STD she may have gotten and may very well pass on to him -- should he be stupid enough to touch her ever again.

BTW, if someone starts with "why do you come here if you hate such stories" from the tag line, there was no way of telling what his reaction -- actually non-reaction -- would be and how big an idiot he is until we read the entire story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Another Beginners Disrespectful Suicide

Writer you must have known this would arouse the wrong emotions. You evidenced being less than a real person let alone a man and husband.<P>

For that demonstrated weak pathetic freakiness you earn a cuckster cock watchers award - low scores and negative comments. No surprise was it.<P>

If you turn out to be another of the few writers into a watcher pimping out the wife or a pathetic, helpless male into humiliation who can write with some ability - you will still only have the very few sicko's as an audience - so one wonders is that worth your time?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
not very good story

this story is unrealistic, any hubby would have stopped the sex when he could, not just sit back and watch. In LOVING WIVES there are only 5 or 6 decent writers, most are wusses like this writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
a piece of crap for a story

put a gun to his head and shoot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
yeah...wjhere does Literosnotica

get all these wimp husbans from. The story had nthing to do with the husband. It was only a setup so you could write, or try to write a sex story. A real husband would hve gone right own and raised hell and beat the crap out of Linda///but nooooo he gets his widdle two inch peepee hard...ohhh him meassed him self up...marriedwithballs@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Flabbergasted

You must be kidding. Stop writing you idiot. This guy would only allow his wife to have sex in this story to prove she was going to do it. If he stepped in, he would never know. Would he beat up the guys...NO, they didn't rape the girls - they gave the pussy to them. These wives were toast...don't write anymore - you're a joke and a disgrace to common sense!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
slut needs to suffer

Who in the fuck watches his wife get fucked and does nothing about it? A complete pussy is who. He should have been fucking everybody up and getting his whore out of his life. Fucking wimp ass cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What the hell !

The lead to the story suggested some retribution, so where in the FUCK was it ? Is it the intent of the author to believe that a husband who viewed his wife and sister in law fucking strangers from a bar just because thye could would only make sarcastic quips when he met her ? What the fuck kinda of wimp pussy whipped asshole would let them cheat with no retibution ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Damn You

You must be an immature juvenile to believe that what this guy witnessed would have ended this way...after 15 years???

You're a joke and an insult!!!!!!!!!

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Agree with @annon...

No way the husband could act like this...If he had liked it, he would let the wife have her fun weekends...As he didn't liked it, he would have acted...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Really

No, you wrote this guy as a businessman and exec. He would have waited to make sure she was going to cheat and then while the guys were putting their clothes back on he would have wandered down and said....'No need to dress guys, stay and enjoy the sluts', I was just leaving!

To his wife, stay the weeken, in fact all week while I sort out what I really want from a former relationship!

Marriage over...Divorce!

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 8 years ago
Quibble

Hubby's car is in a ditch. Chances sre pretty good, if the 'cottage' is on the lake and his car is a half-mile short of there, that the bar will be accessed using that same road - so the girls (and their one-night-consorts) would each have driven BY Hubby's car in the ditch ... his driver-side tires are still ON the road! Plenty unusual enough to comment on, even if neither sweetie is driving but has her head in a lap!

Usually, recreational lakes have one loop road 500-1500 feet from the lake to service the lake-side houses. Therefore, there may be a town in the other direction from where Hubby was stuck where the girls had been 'cock-shopping.' It would only take BMJ part of a sentence or two to cover that scenario.

Example. ' ... and started North on the twisting ...'. - then - 'Christy and Linda would be back soon from Lake City, the tourist town North of here where most of the action was ...'

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 8 years ago
ANON 'freshly fucked...' ditto

Hubby would have to be terminally stupid to stick his plug into Sweetie's socket after she has had bareback sex with a stranger (condoms DO break occassionally!) If he immediately decided to stay with her, he cannot suddenly start using condoms (or - worse - just cease plugging her) without disclosing that she was busted.

If they are going to stay together, there is NO reasonable alternative to having THE talk. Her displeasure with how their life 'is no fun, anymore!' Her willingness to pick up strangers for bareback one-night-stands. Her ease with fucking guys in front of Sister ... and fondle each other during! His willingness to watch Sweetie enjoy some strange without interrupting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Now new Shakespeare

Bend your dong and entered it into your asshole.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Go have fun

Go have fun doesn't mean to fuck some random stranger. Throw her out the window, she'll do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Why such guys marry at all

IThe hubby could have done so many things- take picture in night mode, take off with all their clothes, lock them in and deflate all tires. Anything to get them caught. Instead you have a Stupiid voyeur. This will encourage the wives to cheating more. He also owes it to his bro in law to tell him what happenned. After all its his place. Why marry at all. All said very silly story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

He needed to grab Linda and screw her right in front of his soon to be ex slut wife then tell her not to come back home, she was now free to go find lastnight's lovers.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Znowu opowiadanie o idiocie i dla takich samych idiotów. Smieci a nie opowiadanie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous