All Comments on 'Cotton Candy Pt. 03'

by Deceptivedomain

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too short for too long a wait.

You only wrote four pages? It feels like the story was just starting to conclude when you blue-balled us.

DeceptivedomainDeceptivedomainover 6 years agoAuthor
Ref : feedback

The next part will be out soon. There was some issue, I guess, Submitted this on 29th last month and it took ages to get approved. Maybe due to the summer lovin contest. Submitted the forth part already and thanks for waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Amazing,waiting for next chapter :))

1994lesbian1994lesbianover 6 years ago
You keep getting better.

Can't wait till the next chapter.

birchybutchbirchybutchover 6 years ago
Just four pages??? Really??

This is unfair. We wait for ages only to get four pages?

But all the same. This is wow! Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great work, I've just read all 3 parts back to back!

Can't wait for part 4 to see what happened next, how old is Tina by the way? It's not very clear, but apart from that it's been a great read

DeceptivedomainDeceptivedomainover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks.

You will get to know a lot about Tina in the next part, which includes her age as well. So, requesting you just wait for a bit until the next part gets approved. Thanks for your love.

linebacker3linebacker3over 6 years ago
Holy shit !!!

Awesome writing !! I can't tell you how much I love the fact that you wove a great story line with awesome sex scenes. So much more enjoyable than "slam, bam" constant porn. Can't wait for more !!!

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meover 6 years ago

Intriguing series. I really like it.

evelynsuwilanjievelynsuwilanjiover 6 years ago

Oh come on how long is the waiting going to takeπŸ˜”πŸ˜”? Am so into this story.

DeceptivedomainDeceptivedomainover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I simply want to thank every single reader for reading and sharing their positive and negative feedbacks with me. I am very new to writing and your feedbacks will surely help me to improve. I am sorry for making everyone wait for a long term, but I have already submitted the forth part and I hope you love it. Thanks.

DianahthrDianahthrover 6 years ago
Awesome

This story is just getting better and better with every passing series and I loved it to bits. I wish if I can request the editors to approve the next part as soon as possible, can't wait for more. Thank you so much for sharing such a lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

I read all the three parts back to back and I am simply in love with both Olivia as well as Tina, please make it a happy ending, I can't even think of any of them getting hurt, am into it too much I guess.

PapchuloPapchuloover 6 years ago
WAO

I started following you since the first part and sometimes I got really depressed waiting too long for the next part, coz I'm so much into it, but then all of a sudden you came up with another part and baam. I think this one is going to be one of the best story series that I ever read in literotica and It certainly worth waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OMG..

When is the next installment coming? Talk about a nail biting cliff hanger!!!

DeceptivedomainDeceptivedomainover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for all the love and appraisal, I can't predict when it will be approved but according to literotica it can take maximum 7 days.

I am also very thankful that you like the chaecters and I really appreciate your feelings towards them but I can't promise at the ending as I'm finished with the story already. So, I can't change it now and you have to keep reading till the end. I can only assure you some more twists and turns and hope that you may like it.

Thanks and happy reading.

HornyzuniHornyzuniover 6 years ago
You are my favorite

Lots of kisses and love and obviously 5 stars. I loved it so much

GovirnishiGovirnishiover 6 years ago
Got me worried

Are you suggesting a tragic end to this cute little love story? I can't wait for the next part but I also want it ending to be as romantic and beautiful as the whole story. The suspence is too much to handle now. Bring it on.

DeceptivedomainDeceptivedomainover 6 years agoAuthor
Ref : feedback

Thanks for the love and don't get worried about the ending, I don't promise anything. Did i?

GurpreetkGurpreetkover 6 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for such a lovely story and I really liked it. wish you continue forever with this series and I will be glad to read part 50 as eagerly as the next one. It's that cute.

DarkqueenieDarkqueenieover 6 years ago

Don't have enough words to describe how much I loved this. Only 5 stars? I wish I can give more.

DeceptivedomainDeceptivedomainover 6 years agoAuthor
Ref : feedback from line breaker

I always keep an eye to the comments and feedbacks and always try to respond to both positive and negative feedbacks. I am happy that you liked my story till now and it seems like we have a same taste. I love stories which is erotic but also have a nice plot to support it. To me the definition of erotica is a nice story with passion, which should sound realistic and should cover all the emotions of basic life. I would rather watch a porn than wasting my time on reading if I only want hardcore sex. So my stories will always be like this. People have different choices and I don't expect everyone to think as same as me or like what I like, but i can't help. My stories will always be like this, because I love it. Now it's upto rhe readers to like it or not.

SusansherinSusansherinover 6 years ago
Please

I am a lowal follwer of yours who loved your story and also your writing skills, but for some reason I have a gut feeling that it may not end as sweetly. I will surely unfollow you and never read any of your stories if you dare to hurt Olivia. I love her too much to see her getting heartbroken at the end. Keep this in your mind as well.

DeceptivedomainDeceptivedomainover 6 years agoAuthor
Oops.

If I only know that my single comment may come up with so many reactions and even threats, I should have never dare to make such comment. Can't take the risk to loose a loyal follower and I really appreciate your love towards the characters. Hope you find some way to forgive me at last.

JforjyotiJforjyotiover 6 years ago
5 stats again

I LOVE YOUR STYLE OF STORYTELLING, IT'S TOO REALISTIC AND I ENJOY THIS PART AS MUCH AS THE PREVIOUS ONES. I MAY NOT UNFOLLOW YOU AND WILL EAGERLY WAIT FOR YOUR NEW WORK, DOESN'T MATTER WHAT THE ENDING MAY BE, BUT FRANKLY I WOULD PREFER A HAPPY ENDING. OLIVIA IS TOO CUTE TO BE HURT.

THANKS.

ChristinadwellingChristinadwellingover 6 years ago
Nice

This is turning out to be a true masterpiece.. Loved it a lot and keep writing

CrazycollinsCrazycollinsover 6 years ago

It deserves nothing less than a 5 star. Keep the good work, loved it throughout.

Cummins_zaraCummins_zaraover 6 years ago

Can't wait for the next part. It's simply awesome.

DeceptivedomainDeceptivedomainover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the love and the positive feedbacks and most of all for reading my story.

Anna_rhodesAnna_rhodesover 6 years ago

Do you need an editor for your next series? I am not that good at editing, but that will give me a chance to read it first handed.. Loved it a lot.

IfyouonlyknowIfyouonlyknowover 6 years ago

This series is only getting better. Nice work mate

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This story is simply wao..fabulous script and very well written.

NewnotsureNewnotsureover 6 years ago
Eye opening

Love the story, and this coming from a man just waiting for more now.

DeceptivedomainDeceptivedomainover 6 years agoAuthor
That's alluring

I have already started on my next story but I may publish it as a small novel rather than deviding it in small parts. I can assure that it must be long enough and will surely need a lot of time to edit. If you are still interested send me a feedback.

I LOVED YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR ANYWAY and thanks for the appraisal.

SalmafahidSalmafahidover 6 years ago

Can't wait for the next part, I am so into this story. Superb work.

Synthia1999Synthia1999over 6 years ago
A true masterpiece

I loved it since beginning and now I love it even more. I am not sure where it may leads to, but I know I will be waiting eagerly for the next part.

Charleez_gamesCharleez_gamesover 6 years ago
Wao

Your English sounds more British than American, but I don't think that will affect the readers much, coz the story is simply beautiful and very well written. Keep writing.

NatashakohlerNatashakohlerover 6 years ago
Brilliant

I create this account just to get a track on your next part. Loved your story. I don't want to argue on if this is the hottest pair, but I have no doubt that Olivia is one of rhe most innocent characters I ever read of in literotica. Too cute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No no no don't leave is hanging.

Why are you leaving us hanging like this?......lol. Another month of anticipation. Excellent instalment. Thankyou.

DeceptivedomainDeceptivedomainover 6 years agoAuthor
Ref: feedback and next part.

Lol. I know I make my readers wait a long time previously in between parts, but I am done with this story and have send it for publication already. So, I can assure you that it will not take a month this time. 4-5 days to be max and I hope you can spare me for that.

Thanks.

GentlemanWriterGentlemanWriterover 6 years ago
Great Writing

Making a comment after reading all 3 parts of your story. It's very engaging and I love the mystery of just who Tina is and all the plans that are going into everything. Can't wait to read the next installment!

GagladyGagladyover 6 years ago
Damn

I was never into anything except bdsm stuff and I am still unsure why I even start reading your story though it's mentioned at the beginning that it's more of a romance rather than stuffs that I loved the most, but after reading all the three parts back to back, I am still hungry for more and have to accept if I haven't read this I would have missed the best of literotica. This story is simply awesome. I loved the way you keep it so damn realistic describing noth only the characters but the surroundings and the family and everything and I also like the way the power game between Olivia and Tina. I simply like the way Olivia being the most shy and innocent girl still dominates Tina who is more blunt but submassive behind the closed doors. I guess there is some reason behind Tina’s submission though and I will not be surprised if my assumptions become true at the end. But I have to accept that you did a great job and I am happy that I actually decided to read it for some reason. Maybe fate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Next part?

When will you publish part 4 please do mention the date at the end of the story because the suspense is just too much!!!

DeceptivedomainDeceptivedomainover 6 years agoAuthor
Ref: next part.

I have already submitted the 4th part on 12th, but I can't confirm the publication date, it can take 3 to 7 days to be approved by someone from literotica and then the story will appear on the site for reading. There was some mess up last time which took almost two weeks, but now as I know the rules, it will not happen again.

So, by 18th the story will be surely posted.

If you are interested in my works you can surely follow me on twitter @DeceptiveDomain for latest activities and updates. Thanks.

DeceptivedomainDeceptivedomainover 6 years agoAuthor
Ref : gentlemanwriter

So, you think it's better as Tina’s identity has been revealed. Think twice. The fourth part will be going online tomorrow.

Thumper3340Thumper3340over 6 years ago

The suspense is killing me.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SO GOOD!!!!

THIS IS SO DAMN GOOD, CAN'T STOP READINGGG

alexwatson62alexwatson62over 5 years ago
WOW ..............

Each part gets better than the previous one.

You have a genuine talent, and I love the old fashioned cliff hangers at the end of each chapter.

Its like the weekly serials from the cinema in days gone by,

Through_Burning_EyesThrough_Burning_Eyesover 2 years ago

Eeesh... Olivia needs to see a therapist, like, yesterday. Between the way she keeps flying off the hook at small things, her social anxiety, and her jealousy/paranoia... Were you intentionally trying to portray a woman with bipolar personality disorder?

josenussbaumjosenussbaumabout 2 years ago

This story is not going the way I'd like.

In my eyes up till now Oli is indeed a very shy, but also a very strong woman. Seeing how she 'survived' the 8 previous years.

Tina started out as a woman(girl) I liked very much. But I'm VERY worried about her 'plan'. More and more I start seeing her as a manipulative bitch (maybe not really bitch but close).

On top of that i see absolutely no reason for hiding whatever little we know about her.

Somehow it must be related to what happened 8 years ago. (I still don't get what Mrs Graham had to do with it, need to reread that part I guess.)

Tina (as I see her till now) should probably end everything now and take her loss. I don't expect that to happen as this is Literotica and thus fiction:)

All this made me drop a star for this episode.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyalmost 2 years ago

Insecurities, shyness, self destructive, grazy mind games, full of doubt, poor Olivia ..... You painting a real lovely character, the poor attributes are outweighed by her loveliness, cuteness, feminity, empathetics ...... The love and care she is having for her daughter, the kindness and awareness for her daughter is so extraordinary wonderful, thank you for writing about such outstanding characters like olivia or tina ...... So breathtaking to read

Ten hearts πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ€πŸ’‹

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous