Cotton Candy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She isn't too slim but not chubby, either. Her abs and thighs are well toned and she has all of the right curves for her age. My eyes continue traveling until they are fixed on her boobs which look like a daydream, even for the pinup girls. She is not wide, must be thirty four, I'd guess, but with D-cup boobs, for sure.

Her nipples are deep pink and poking out from her light pink areolas. The way I keep on staring at them assures me they are going to occupy a good amount of time during my daily schedule! My eyes keep drifting down until they're fixed on the little mole on her abdomen, just above her pussy.

She is extremely fair and the black mole is as contrasting as expected. I feel an urge to touch it, to know if it is real. I touch her and I feel Tina shiver. My hands are now out of my control as they start roaming all over her body, creating goosebumps all over her and then, I reach in and cup one of her ample tits, again. I start playing and squeezing softly.

I pull her nipple and, without thinking, I move my head down and clamp my mouth around it as I run my tongue along her tit before sucking it. Her nipple grows harder in my mouth, enabling me to clamp my teeth around it and nibble softly. She stirs with a moan and I lose it completely.

I start sucking her tit, hard, trying to get it fully inside of my mouth. I nibble, bite and lick while one of my hands finds her other tit and starts squeezing it. I'm not concerned about waking her up, any more. She starts squirming as my free hand travels down her body to find her legs slightly opening for me.

Leaving her tits, I shuffle down the bed and push her right leg further to one side, making the gap wider. Moving carefully, I sit between her open legs and devour the view in front of me. Her pussy is gorgeous! I place the palm of my hand over her pussy, pressing slightly. Using my fingers, I spread her juicy lips open, look deep inside and I shiver at seeing her wetness.

Still holding her open, I use my other hand and place my thumb on her clit and start to slowly stroke her but increasing the pressure with every passing moment. While my thumb rubs against her clit, I moan at the site of my middle finger entering her...I move the finger in and out of her, slowly at first, until I hear her moaning, much louder this time, as I finger fuck her.

I remove my hand, lick my fingers and jam two fingers back into her cunt, thrusting them deeper. In and out. In and out. Tina starts to squirm under my assaulting invaders. Her pussy is now flowing and I don't want to waste a single drop of her love juice. I push myself lower down the bed, until my head is nestled only inches away from her pussy.

With a quick flick, my tongue hits her hard, warm nub, making her gasp. I start running my tongue against it for a while. I spread her pussy using my fingers, then I slide my tongue into her, as deep as I can, soaking up her juices and devouring her taste as I tongue fuck her.

I feel her leg twitch, she starts to squirm and moan loudly but I can't stop. Knowing how much I'm pleasing her while she sleeps, I feel myself getting wet. I push my tongue further into her once more before swapping it for my fingers.

I furiously pump two fingers into her pussy, harder each time, and continue rubbing her clit with my tongue. I feel her buck so much; I'm struggling to keep my position. Her pussy tightens around my fingers and then she starts to cum all over my hand.

I have no intention of wasting any of it so I pull my fingers out, replace the vacant place with my mouth and start sucking the juice out of her. Her cunt is gaping wide open as I push my tongue inside of her, licking her inner walls and sucking every drop that I can gather.

I want to make love to her, make her cum again. I start softly nibbling and biting on her clit. Tina's body is rigid. I wonder how she can sleep through this I continue molesting her. Finally, I feel her hand in my hair as she presses my face firmly onto her pussy and starts grinding on my face as I lick her clit, put it inside of my mouth and start sucking on it. Her moans turn to screams of pleasure.

"Eat me, harder! I'm so close!" she pleads.

I know she's close but hearing her say it has too much of an effect on me. I feel my own pussy begin to flow, without even touching it, and I suck on her clit, hard as she thrusts her hips upwards!

"Aaaghhh...cumming!"

She drenches my face, hands and her own thighs with massive gulps of cum that continue to squirt out of her pussy, again and again. I continue lapping and sucking as if my life depends on it, trying not to waste a single drop. I think I need those proteins.

I don't know how many orgasms she has or if it's one continuous flow but I continue sucking, lapping, eating her and she keeps cumming until she grabs me by my hair and pushes me aside. Tina starts trying to close her legs by pulling them together tightly, to prevent me from eating her, once again.

"Please, no more! I can't take another touch! My pussy's too sensitive now!" Tina pleads.

But I'm still hungry for her and she must have seen the hunger in my eyes because she looks afraid, like a little mouse. Yes, she is quite small compared to my five foot-nine inch frame and, as I recall the incidents of our intimacy, I realize she is submissive and I simply love dominating her. I know, outside of the bedroom, she is more blunt and playful and I'm too shy. Others may guess that she must be the dominant one but, once the door is closed, it changes the scenario completely.

She's the one to start the teasing games but I'm the one who rides her face, kisses her, fingers her and eats her out. She lets me do whatever I want to do with her. Tina's still trembling with the aftershocks and I know, if I keep on going, she'll eventually allow me but I don't want to push her. Don't want her to be afraid of me.

CHAPTER 50

This is all new for us, and I don't know her limits. According to Anna, this is her first time with anyone and I want her to be comfortable with me. There's no hurry, we have a lifetime to feast on each other. The thought of spending my life with her brings a pleasing smile to my face and I notice the fear in her eyes is slowly disappearing. I move away from my position and lay next to her, facing the ceiling, she turns, puts her left arm and left leg over me and pulls me into her embrace, once again.

I turn towards her. Tina looks so radiant in the afterglow of her orgasm, that my heart skips few bits. Her face is so very close and her lips even closer, slightly parted, and inviting me. The temptation to kiss her is too strong for my resistance and I lower my lips onto hers.

Tina closes her eyes, allowing me to take the lead again. As the kiss deepens, it becomes more and more passionate. My hands go to her rump to pull her closer as Tina puts her thigh between my legs and starts rubbing my panty covered crotch with it. I'm already aroused and I shiver when I feel her hand traveling downwards and enter my panty.

I gasp when I feel her finger gently touch my nub. That breaks the kiss and she starts to nibble on my neck as I turn my head, providing her more skin to ravish. She moves to my ear, licking it like a kitten. Then, taking my earlobe into her mouth, she starts sucking and biting it softly and I shiver with her every touch.

"You're so wet!" she mutters and I blush deeply.

Her hand, inside my panty, continues to explore. She's not rubbing me or putting it inside, only touching me, ever so softly, but I want more. I want her to fuck me, hard! To take me! I start grinding my pussy on her thigh.

Her hand is pressed between our legs and I eventually start rubbing my pussy on her palm. She must feel my urgency but she's not willing to make it that easy for me so she pulls her thigh back. I feel vacant. I can't thrash myself and I grunt in frustration.

She's such a tease and I'm going to make her pay for it, soon, but I desperately need a release. putting my own hand over Tina's I start to rub myself hard, using her palm, but she grabs my hand and pushes it away...making sure I don't have the desired orgasm so easily.

I moan as I feel her moving down, she licks my shoulders and then runs her tongue into my cleavage before finally starting with my 36, C cup tits. My nipples are already erect, and when she starts gently rubbing them, using her thumb, I shudder. I can feel the tingling inside my lower abdomen growing and my pussy is flowing and there's nothing I can do about it, not that I want to.

Tina lowers her head to one of my tits and starts to lick around the nipple as I put my hand over her head and pull her harder into my tit. I want her to be rough. To suck them and squeeze them, hard, but she stops, making me realize that she'll do it her own way and, though I don't want to, I lose my grip.

She looks at me, smiling, and I feel ashamed. I'm so wanton that I'm literally forcing her to make me cum. I close my eyes, letting her do whatever she wants, and she continues teasing me, mercilessly, keeping me on the verge but not allowing me to cum.

I'm feeling the orgasm growing with every passing moment and I can't hold on much longer. I open my eyes. Unsure from where I gather the courage but finally I plead from my ecstasy.

"Please! Fuck me, Tina, fuck me hard! Make me cum!"

She must have been waiting for that, I guess. I feel so ashamed that I had to beg for her mercy to make me cum but that also does the job for me. Pulling off my panty of me, she dives into my pussy and, as soon as I feel her tongue on my hot nub, I arch my back as the first orgasm hits me.

Tina starts sucking my pussy, hard, and taking my clit into her mouth, nibbling on it and making me cum, again. She puts her fingers inside of my cunt while I'm still cumming and starts pumping me, hard, and it doesn't take her long to find my G-spot and she continues rubbing it, along with sucking my clit into her mouth.

I continue shuddering beneath her, trembling, arching and screaming my heart out as a series of orgasms hit me like wave after wave. I'm ecstatic, my toes curl and I arch up every time as my pussy floods with my juices. It feels as if every muscle in my body has been shocked. My back arches and my hips are raised up.

Finally, when I feel her finger on my untouched ass hole and she pushes it inside, I lose control over myself. Holding her by her hair, I pull her in as gulps of cum start to come rushing out and I cum all over her face and hair and when it stops, my flow of piss begins. I can't stop it! That's the last thing I see before I pass out.

I feel like never before. Everything's white so it must be the clouds, I believe, and I'm floating above them...it feels amazing!. I'm so weightless, like a feather. I'm not sure how long I've been floating but, when my eyes open, I see Tina smiling at me and I smile back.

"Welcome back! I was really starting to get worried about you," Tina says.

I don't understand why she said that. What's the reason of her being worried? I'd never felt so good before. Pulling her closer, I kiss her, to let her know how amazing I feel and I shiver as I look at her properly.

Her face is still coated with mine cum and her hair, shoulders and upper body are totally drenched. I remember cumming, my body going into overdrive and finally I pissed all over her, drenching her with my piss and cum before I passed out.

"I'm so sorry! I never wanted to do this to you," I apologize, blushing deeply.

I'm so ashamed of myself but the grin on her face assures me she likes it, a lot!

"That's the hottest thing I have ever thought about! You're simply amazing!" Tina says.

"You're amazing, too! I've never felt so loved before."

That's all I could say before my mobile starts ringing.

CHAPTER 51

After searching for a while, I find it on the floor and pick up the mobile. The display shows 'HOME' calling. I know it must be mom. I'm feeling little guilty and irresponsible because I should have called her earlier, and I quickly answer it.

"Hello?"

Instead of any response, I hear the noise of giggling from the opposite end. Realizing it must be both mom and Meghan, and the phone must be on speaker. I'm not sure what is amusing them so much so I try again.

"Hello?"

This seems to have some effect as they finally stop giggling.

"We only call to ask if you're planning to come home today or do you want us to pack your things and send them to your new address?" Mom replies as both of them start giggling again.

I blush, looking at the time on the display, it's three P.M., already. That must be the reason mom is wondering if I'm planning to be back or not. I know she's not angry and just teasing me but I have to answer and I lie.

"Oh, yes, we're on our way, in fact."

"Really? Didn't sound like it when we called you fifteen minutes ago!" mom replies and started laughing, loudly.

OMG! This is not good. I don't remember receiving any call fifteen minutes ago. I guess it was during the time when Tina was making love to me. I blush deeply as I wonder what they might have overheard. There's nothing I can say so I stay silent.

"We only want to know if you two are planning to join us for dinner or if you're planning to dine out tonight again?" mom asks.

"No, we'll be home, soon," I reply.

"Okay, see you soon then."

With that, mom disconnects the call. Looking at Tina, I find her beaming from ear to ear, I don't know how much she overheard but I know people always find it amazing when I'm embarrassed.

We get ready really fast! Tina's car is parked not too far from here and soon we start heading towards my flat. The streets are not busy, compared to weekdays, and thus traffic is less. It's about four P.M. when we reach home.

Meg comes running and jumps into my lap, giving me a big hug and a kiss. This is the first time I've been out for almost a day and she must have missed me a lot. Mom comes out of the kitchen with a big bowl in her hand and places it on the table.

"We're going to the park but your lunch is on the table. Try to have it while it's warm and afterwards, both of you take a bath!"

Mom starts giggling. There was no shower in the boutique. We tried our best to cleanup the mess as much as possible but after hours of lovemaking, we must be smell like sweat, piss and sex. I blush but Tina doesn't look too concerned. She rushes to the table and starts looking for the food, smelling them, clapping her hands in joy, beaming and thanking mom.

"You're really a lifesaver. I'm so hungry! We haven't had anything since early morning," Tina says.

"Except protein" Not something that I wish to say, but it slipped out of my mouth automatically, even before my mind realizes what I am saying loud and both of them turns towards me with amazement. I blush deep, as both of them start laughing loudly.

"Yes, I know. Both of you seemed too busy!" mom teases us again as she serves the food.

By the time we finish eating, both mom and Meg are ready to leave. I suggest we take Meg to the park.

"Mom, why don't you get some rest? We can take Meg to the park and keep an eye on her," I say.

"Really? Neither of you can keep your hands and eyes off of each other so how can you keep an eye on Meg? Besides, you stink...both of you!" mom taunts back.

She's right. We haven't been able to stop touching each other since we left the boutique. Not all in sexual ways but holding hands and touching here and there every moment. Even now, I'm holding her hand, and I blush, making mom laugh as she continues.

"We'll be going to get some groceries after visiting the park and will not be back until seven o'clock. Enjoy your time together but stay away from my kitchen! I don't want you to start something there and burn my home down in the process."

Now this is more than I can take and I open my mouth to protest but she turns to me and continues.

"And, specifically for you, Olivia Jones. Can you please try to keep your voice down a little, so your screams don't disturb the neighbors too much, or they might assume someone is trying to kill you and call the police"

Mom starts giggling as I turn red, blushing deeply. She must have heard me screaming over the phone but before I can say anything, mom turns and leaves with Meg, providing us with the most wanted privacy and I know I'm going to use it to the fullest.

"Would you like to take a bath with me?" I ask, teasingly.

Tina immediately nods and I can't help but start laughing at her eagerness. Being clever, I set an alarm on my mobile but it didn't help much. Though I set it for six thirty, thirty minutes before the time mom and Meg are supposed to be back, we're still struggling to get our hands off of each other. Finally, we're able to shut off the reminder, after it rings the fourth time, and rush, once again, to make ourselves presentable during the last ten minutes.

CHAPTER 52

Coming back home with Meg, I find Tina opening the door for us. Nothing unusual. It's been nearly two weeks since our first date night. We haven't been on another date, since then, but Tina has become very regular here. There's no specific time line, she comes at evening, afternoon and morning, including when I'm at my job.

It's not like she only comes to spend time with me, she also spends time with Meg and mom. Often, when I come back from my job or somewhere, I find Tina playing with Meg or chatting and helping mom cook.

She's become a part of the family. One who doesn't stay at night or if she has any job to deal with, except that, she's always here. She knows that someone must be home, so doesn't ever bother calling and appears, completely unannounced, as if this is her own house.

I'm thinking that I may give her a key too and I'm sure, if I had an extra bedroom, she'd have occupied it already, without even asking for my permission. I can't help becoming jealous sometimes, after all, she is my girlfriend and all of her time is supposed to be mine, but I'm also happy that she cares about my family as well.

Tina also visits me at work, mostly during the lunch hour and Angie usually joins us if there's not much rush. We have lunch together and chat and Mrs. Thompson doesn't mind at all.

Life is good and I'm happier than I have been in a long time. We haven't discussed our relationship or marriage but I know, for sure, that if I suggest it, she'll never say no but it's too early. I don't want to jump into anything. We have so much time and I'm enjoying the early days of my love life.

It's Friday and I'm not feeling well. I was suffering from a cough and cold, but today, I have a fever as well. Tina bought medicine for me and after dinner, when she's about to leave, she asks me to stay put. As soon as she leaves, I notice she has left her mobile charging and taking it, I run down the stairs to give it back to her.

Reaching the street, I find her almost thirty or forty yards ahead and I'm about to scream her name, when I see a big car pulling up beside her and she stops. Something doesn't seem right to me. Firstly, I've never seen such an expensive car in our neighborhood. It must be a limousine or something and secondly, why did it stop beside Tina? Is she in danger?

I start to panic but I also know that if I do anything stupid then it'll only increase the possibility of a threat. So, I hide in the dark corner, from where I can have a better view and wait. I'm not that far away and can always run to them if needed.

The back door of the car swings open and a guy nearly jumps out of it. In the dim light, I can't see his face properly but he must be at least forty or forty five and he looks very excited about something.

He has some papers in his hand, which resemble stamp papers, and gives them to Tina. They must be very important because I see Tina looking at the pages, intently. Then I see her beaming and I feel some relief. She's not in any danger, at least. He takes out a small jewelry box from his pocket and gives it to Tina.