Cougar Circuit Audition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus' hands were grabbing at her boobs again, still contained in the bra, and he had had enough of that. He undid the clasp which was in the front, helping her out of it before tossing it to the floor. He held her tight now, bodies pressing together giving her the skin to skin contact she loved and needed.

"You ready to put that cock in my pussy baby?" She moaned into his mouth.

"Mmm, fuck yes," he kissed back before she pushed up a bit. "Do you want me to get a condom?"

Judy just smiled at him before lifting her hips and placing the head of his cock against her entrance. She gave him one last kiss before sitting down and letting her pussy engulf the large cock. They moaned loudly, as she slowly took the hard shaft inside of her sweet pussy. She lifted herself up and down for a bit, letting her cunt get used to his size before really starting to bounce.

"Yesss... fuck baby," she moaned as she fucked his hard dick. "That's a... nice cock. Do you like... it? Do you... like how I'm riding your dick?"

"Oh god yes!" Marcus moaned gripping the sheets like he was holding onto dear life. "Fuck your pussy feels so good Judy!"

"Mmm, it's about to feel a lot better," Judy said before placing her hands on his hard chest and starting to fuck him faster and harder, bouncing her ass up and down on the hard shaft.

They didn't say anything after that, the only sounds filling the room were the sounds of their cries and moans and the loud slap, slap, slap from her butt cheeks smacking against her thighs. Marcus was happy she had made him cum already, because there was no way he would have lasted that long from the silky softness of her pussy. His hands moved to her thighs, caressing them as he watched her body move up and down, her massive tits bouncing with each stroke, her skin starting to dampen with beads of sweat.

"Such... strong man," she giggled bending down, to caress his chest and kiss him again, grinding into him. "You're not going make me do all the work are you?"

"No ma'am," he laughed back, reaching up to caress her tits again.

"Mmm, good boy," the lady smiled settling down a bit, her ass raised with half his cock still inside her. "Plant your feet, push it up inside me... yesssss like that."

Marcus started doing as he was told, moving slowly at first so he could get the hang of it then quickly speeding up. Judy buried her face in his shoulder as he started pounding up into her pussy, hips slapping against her thighs. He'd have to take a break every now and again, slowing down. It's then that she lifted herself up and start bouncing that ass on him. They kept switching back and forth like that, when one got tired the other would take over.

"Mmm, baby... I'm so close," she moaned loudly before burying her face down in Marcus' shoulder. "Fuck me baby... make me cum on that cock..."

Marcus steeled himself, once again planting his feet and starting to thrust hard and fast with long strokes up in the lady's pussy. The sound of the smacking skin echoed into the room all with her moan's and cries. It was more then she could take and she howled into his shoulder as she came once again, her pussy pulsing around and drenching the hard cock pounding in and out of her.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck yes," Judy moaned as he slowed down so she could recover from her orgasm. "Mmm.. fuck me more baby..."

"You want more of that cock?" He said with a smile at the goddess of a woman.

"Yes... give me more of that cock..." she moaned before letting out a squeal as he suddenly sat up and rolled them over, tossing Judy on her back, grabbing her thighs and holding them back as he started working his cock in and out. "Oh fuck yes! Give me that cock! Fuck me Marcus!"

Marcus did as he was asked, pounding into Judy's pussy with long hard strokes that pushed deep inside her. She threw her head back as he assaulted her pussy, feeling herself already building to another climax. He looks gorgeous fucking her like that, muscles taught, body shining with sweat and his face contorted with concentration as he fought his orgasm off. Soon, she felt the buildup reaching it's peak and couldn't stop herself.

"That's it baby... fuck I'm going to cum again... don't stop!" Judy squeal a few seconds before she was sent over the edge, her body shaking and pussy pulsing as she climaxed once again.

Marcus gritted his teeth, trying to pound through Judy's latest orgasm, but knew it was a losing battle. Her wet, warm pussy was squeezing and caressing his cock as he fucked her. He could feel himself on the edge of coming and spoke this when she had come down from her latest climax.

"Judy... going to cum..." he said still fucking and trying to fight it back.

"Mmm, fuck yea," Judy moaned caressing the tits he loved to look at. "I want to see it... shoot that cum all over my tits. Would you... like that baby?"

"Oh fuck... fuck yesss," Marcus groaned before pulling out of the MILF's pussy and kneeling on the woman's side.

Judy reached up and gripped his cock with one hand stroking him while pushing herself up with the other. She pointed the tip right at the top of her breasts just in time, gasping when it exploded, shooting the first stream of his thick warm cum across the tops of her chest. Marcus threw his head back moaning as his cock and balls pulsed and twitched, shooting several more thick streams onto her. When it finally stopped shooting she took the head in her mouth, draining the last bit and she rubbed the most boy's cum into her skin, while fingering some of it into her mouth.

They both laid down at that point, catching their breath as they caressed and kissed each other. At one point Judy got up, and went into the bathroom, coming out with a few towels she tossed him one before starting to rub herself down, drying off the sweat and cum. She then told him to hang out there and disappeared back through the halls, not bothering to put any clothes on. A few minutes later she came back with some sandwiches and snacks, a few beers and a several bottles of water.

They both quickly drained a bottle of water, replenishing themselves. Marcus didn't realize how hungry he was until he had smelled the food, eating it and drink another beer with the sexy woman while they talked more about the circuit. After the food and drink they went back to making out and at some point Judy's hand had started stroking the boy's cock bringing it back to life. He in turn slid a hand to her pussy, amazed at finding that it was just as wet, as if they hadn't even stopped fucking.

"You ready to get this big boy in my pussy again?" Judy asked in a voice so seductive.

"Judy, you are going to kill me," Marcus said with a smile.

Judy just giggled before getting up and moving into position, grabbing a wedge pillow and placing herself over it. Marcus moved in behind her, moaning at the sight of her upturned ass and couldn't help but giving it a spank. He groaned, once again pushing into her pussy, and just like he first thought it was if they hadn't stopped fucking.

That was fine Marucs, it allowed him grip those hips and start pounding her. His hips smacked against her ass while his balls slapped against her pussy. Judy started to moan, pushing back, feeling him hit deep inside her cunt. He smiled, but inside he started to wonder how long he could keep this pace up.

***

Marcus, fully dressed again, kissed Judy, still naked, one last time at the door. Two and a half hours they had been fucking, sucking and licking each other. Him managing two more loads before tapping out, extracting countless more from the sexy woman. Actually it had been three if you count their shower time which had been spent together and after washing up she had asked him to go down on her once again, leaning up against the wall while his tongue worked its magic.

"You better go before I drag you back upstairs sweetie," Judy said as she opened the door for him.

"I'll need to come back sometime," he said opening up the door and walking out, surprised to see another person he knew walking up. "Hey Tyler..."

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Tyler asked shaking hands.

"Jason sent me over," Marcus said with a nod.

"Ah, the circuit," Tyler smiled before giving the guy a pat on the shoulder before walking up the stairs. "Hope you had fun."

"Hey sweetie," Judy was still at the door naked when Tyler opened the door and quickly pulled him into a hug with Marcus still looking on. "I thought I heard you r car. Welcome home."

"Thanks mom," Tyler said making Marcus' eyes pop open.

"Mom?!" Marcus said before his jaw dropped at the sight of them passionately kissing.

Judy walked over to the door, giving Marcus one last look at her body before giving him a wink, blowing a kiss and closing the door.

"C'mon son," Judy said her pussy dripping already from the tease of the other boy. "Your father's going to be home soon and I need that cock in me before he gets here."

The boy just followed as the lady lead them to the bedroom eager to please the one horny woman.

For a very special lady over on Tumblr. ;-3

12