All Comments on 'Cougar Moms' Cheerleading Squad'

by teller72

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago
hot but......

It was a hot story and a good start to what I'm hoping is at least a 6 part series. I gave it 5*'s. However, you really need to get a good editor as there were numerous grammatical and punctuation errors which were really distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
this a very good story with the potential to be a great story

It's terrific to see Pete Rossini go ahead and do what both he and his mom want--fuck the living shit out of her. But it's easy to figure out that all the other mothers and sons are in the same boat and will join the Rossini couple in their highly enjoyable family fun real soon. Like Mrs. Rossini the other "cougar moms" are also in their sexual prime and whether hubby's around or not they have urgent unfulfilled needs between their legs. They notice that their good-looking hunky boys have something jumping around in their pants that can fulfill those needs and then some. Like Pete, the other sons are at the peak of their sexual prowess, they're constantly hard and they've got to unload their hot young balls all the time. Plus they know that besides her urgent needs their mother has something else waiting between their legs that's the perfect answer to the boys' own needs. Pete's example spurs them on, and each boy introduces his big hard cock to the wonderful hairy mommy-hole he came out of. They too fuck the shit out of their beloved mom, giving her the by far best cums of her life. Then they do it over and over again. The mothers excitedly report to each other that their darling baby boy is a non-stop semen-producing machine and loves to flood their warm wet twat with his creamy sperm and bliss her out. The sons, like typical 18 year olds, joke and banter among themselves that they've having the best party of their lives up their own mother's cunt. When one of them asks what present they're giving mom for Mother's Day, they grab their package, give it a few shakes, and laugh. Just high-spirited boys doing what high-spirited boys do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
realy good

just loved the way it all started it's sexy ..and boys it's good to see then out of there shells ..mothers doing the cheerleader well it's one way you get very sex milf and now mother -son incest looking more from you pls give us more off the story yours leann5red

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sequel

Good start, keep going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Start

Can hardly wait for stories of the rest of the moms and sons. Thanks for sharing your writing talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
knocked up mothers?

Hopefully all of the sons will each seduce and then knock up their respective mothers!

PamR55PamR55about 10 years ago
Excellent...more please

I enjoyed your piece very much and strongly encourage you to write more...and soon. Maybe some mom swapping!

rcwilliamsrcwilliamsabout 10 years ago
Continue..

Please continue this.. I'm liking where this is going.

HamsterHamsterabout 10 years ago
I've Said It Before

The FABLE of the impossibly gigantic genitalia surfaces again to spoil this otherwise amusing tale. This time it is the 12 inch cock, a vanishingly rare species. Isn't it enough to enjoy the fantasy of the MILF cheerleaders and the inevitable incest without destroying the fragile thread that allows us to actually believe this is possible? A more believable but still well above average 8 incher would have sufficed here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Idea is good, but execution is not.

I liked the premise of the story, but the grammar and punctuation hurt the enjoyment factor. Now, before others start complaining about the "grammar police", proper grammar and punctuation ensures a story's flow and enjoyment. This story started to lose good flow, and became somewhat disjointed. Please get an editor before you continue this story. It also helps to have more knowledge about some of the things you are trying to describe -- cheerleading uniforms would be one example.

By the way, your writing style also gives you away as being from a former British commonwealth nation or colony (probably India), so you should just admit it on your profile page. It does not disqualify you as a writer, but it helps the reader prepare for the writing style they are about to encounter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More please

The earlier comments are valid. Especially the 12 inch cock. Let us keep it real. And, as the post before mine, watch the grammar. There are 5 more moms and sons on these teams. Let's see at least 5 more chapters. Your story ideas and continuity are sound.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Like it, Teller

Take your time and don't worry about the nit pickers.

Chile Peeler

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Only your second story????????

Well with a little help , your going to go far as a story teller. Keep up the good work, but get that help. Thanks for the read !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 10 years ago
Klrxo the second?

This is so reminiscient of Klrxo, not that that's a bad thing. Excellent story with a cartoon like quality, but I loved it. Let's have some more, a lot more, like it please.

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2about 10 years ago
more

plz more, i love that kind of stories!!

5/5

shahidashahidaabout 10 years ago
Excellent beginning

A very well begun storyline. Please write more. And you could add more, longer dialogues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more

Where this is going think it woud be great if some moms with nerdy daughters joined the group or if one of the women in the group already had a daughter that would want to come along too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

A good plot that didn't fully realize it's potential. This could have been dynamite, instead it's only fair. Mafia patriarch undercover.

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
Looking forward.

OK you now have one son fucking his Mom, lets see how welll you get the rest to take care of their Moms. Some one sugested bringing in daughters, that would be oh sooo HOT!! Please concider that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
awesome

brilliant plot damn hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good Story

I liked it but I wish the moms had worn go-go boots with their uniforms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mom Sucks Best

This is a nice start to what could be a good story line, But much of the son-mom dialogue seems to be juvenile, One of the two should at least speak adult, shouldn't, they?E371

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Way to go! Make more!

Make more! This story is perfect! The storyline is fantastic and the timing is better then most mom x son story’s!

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
HOT !!!!!!! HOT !!!!!!! HOT !!!!!! ^*!^*!^*!

CAN YOU GIVE US MORE, P L E A S E ????

VERY GOOD READ, MOMS and SONS.

RAH !! RAH !! RAH !!, GO TEAM GO.

...THANKS....

ps. 5+*****

on to part 2.

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsover 4 years ago
Hell, yes second that motion.

We need more chapters.... please 5 stars. More chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good

But it's just a pity that she had zero interest in her son until he became a jock. How shallow is that. And also I didn't like how, when she was having sex with her son for the first time, she was just thinking about all the cock she missed out on in highschool, with a mental "OH well, I'll just make do with my son".

Having said that, this was enjoyable, but I am wary of read subsequent chapters that will no doubt be full of swapping and gangbang in the moms. I know that readers that see moms as nothing but fuck holes enjoy that, but it erases any intimacy and love between the mom and son characters, cheapening what they have down to just another fuck where everyone and his dog gets a go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 stars but I smiled when wrote locust position. You could be right but I think its lotus position.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The story premise was very good. But the sex was too fast and needed a bridge to make that huge leap. I would have suggested the moms took their sons measurements once the practices became regular... to check and track their progress ... biceps, chest, waist, calves, thighs, etc. Then have the mom's help with their sons sit-ups by sitting on their ankles and counting how many reps were completed on a daily basis. Close proximity like that would help this story and make it more plausible. The virgin boy seemed to have all the right moves. Let his loving and proud mom teach him.

MisterteaMistertea5 months ago

You're both exactly right, the sex is too fast and there are a lot of mistakes in wording, but IMHO the bones of the story and the characterization that we're given is really hot. I think that with a little revision and the right expansion, this could become a really good long short story, or even novella.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous