Cougar Moms' Cheerleading Squad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was his busty Mom, Hannah in a tiny blue, white and yellow cheerleading kit, surrounded by the five equally hot mothers of his friends. They were holding pom-poms and their smiles were radiant, their lips painted bright red. Damn, thought Parker, feeling his cock stir as he went over to join his friends opposite the Milfs, they were much hotter than any of the teen cheerleaders at his school.

Rory's Mom, Megan spoke, "We've been practising and thought we'd show you our moves."

"Sure thing, Mom," Rory, the private school boy said looking at his friends as they nodded their agreement.

The six Mom's stood in a line, as Megan spoke out clearly, "One, two, three."

Even though he was to see it again and again Parker never really remembered the moves of the dance; they seemed to be jerks one way and then another, the Milf's moving quickly and in unison their smiles plastered on their face and the poms-poms shaking out. But the thing he did notice was the way his Mom's tits jiggled underneath her tight top and how firm her leg was as she lifted it high and how sexy she looked as she went butt to butt with Gina, before all six women span round and bent down so they were looking upside down through their legs at the sons. The six boys stood silently for a moment and then they grinned and applauded, "That was great, really great Mom."

The women all blushed as they straightened. "We've been practising," said Susan Patterson, Bryan's Mom.

"You practised good," said Todd and the rest nodded their agreement.

"Hey guys, I've got an idea," said Rory. He turned to the Mom, "There's this six a side league we're going to sign up for; it's nothing major the teams range from High Schoolers have a kick around to office teams letting off steam after work, anyone can join. We don't think we'll do well, but as a team we're lot more confident than we are on our own so thought it'd be good for us. But the league rules say we can have our own cheerleader squad, we were going to not bother, its not like any of us know any girls, but what about you doing it. You'd get to show your moves for an audience and you never know... you might meet a single man or two."

The Moms looked at each other and nodded smiling, it was good that their sons were coming out of their shells and it sounded fun, "Okay," said Megan speaking for them all, "Sign us up."

*

If the first game wasn't a disaster it wasn't a win. But for the Mom's cheering on their sons it was a triumph; especially when Todd passed the ball to Parker who rocketed it into the back of the net. It wasn't enough to make up for the three balls that the other team had put past the boys, but the other team were older and more experienced and had played together for years. It was a creditable performance.

Afterwards as the guys showered the Mom's waited in the parking lot, still in their uniforms, collecting admiring glances from passers by which they totally ignored.

"That was fun," grinned Gina, tossing her raven hair over shoulder.

"I think it was better than when I was in High School," replied Megan.

Her fellow ex-cheerleader, Susan Peterson, nodded in agreement, "It is. But then I think the team's better, much less bitchy and snide."

"Were cheerleader's bitchy at High School, I can't remember," said Angela with a teasing grin.

"Yeah we were speccy four eyes," replied Susan, but her smile said she was joking and the others laughed, Angela as much as anyone.

"The boys played well, I was impressed," said Julia, who's son Josh had possibly been the star of the match.

The others nodded their agreement "I tell you something though," said Hannah, "I didn't notice until they were on the field how they're young men."

"I know I was surprised at how they're filling out they're becoming quiet manly," said Megan.

"Hunky, you could say," said Angela and as the other's laughed she said, "Go on we can say that we're cheerleaders."

"But you're right," said Megan, "Rory's continually out every night kicking the ball against the wall, dribbling and trying to keep it up..." she blushed as the others giggled, "the ball I mean. And when he's not outside kicking it around, he's doing push-ups and sit-ups and pull-ups. He's becoming very muscular and fit."

"Yes, Bryan's the same" said Susan and then she dropped her voice into a mock whisper, "He even missed getting an assignment in on time this morning."

The others laughed and Angela said, "Well, perhaps they may all get girlfriends this year."

"Hot cheerleaders," smiled Gina.

"You got any of us in mind," asked Hanna and they all laughed again.

*

Both the boys and the cheerleaders practised more over the next week in advance of the game. It was still a loss, but only by one goal and the Milf's cheering attracted even more appreciative glances. The third game was on a Wednesday night and the Mom's stood to the side, go into cheering mode as the game kicked off.

It was hard to concentrate on the game and the routine at the same time, but Angela Rossini managed it, wiggling her poms-poms and shaking her booty with the others as on the pitch the sons dribbled and passed and tackled. It was an enthralling game, end to end, and the routine was moving as fast and excitingly as the game, the Mom's kicking up their well toned legs, thrusting out their chests and swinging round their butts. They launched into a chant when the boys scored the first goal, a slide in from Parker, but then had to move to an upbeat 'we will recover' dance twice in succession as the opposite team scored.

Half time left the boys down, but still in the game and the cougar cheerleader's cheered and chanted as they returned to the pitch, Angela not the only noting that her son's legs had grown thicker and more muscular over the last few weeks, their chests firmer and their poise more confident and manly. The game started again and she cheered and pom-pommed with her friend's, tapping out their support like semaphore flags. The boys equalised from Rory, only have a ball pounded into their own net minutes later. Three-two down, with five minutes to go and the cheerleading Mom's upped their tempo, encouraging their team to greater efforts. It paid off as Josh took a pass from Bryan and sent it in the back of the neck.

Three-three and a minute to go. "Kick that ball and make a score, Come on team, we wanna see more! Move those feet , 'Cause victory is sweet!" it wasn't original, but it was passionate. A kick from the opposition sent ball went back to Todd in the net and he scooped it up in one easy motion and had it thrown to Bryan before the other team had time to react. Bryan took it dribbled, past to Joshua - the Hispanic sending it away to Rory just before he was tackled. Rory took it tried to pass it back to Parker... it was intercepted by one of the opposition and then stolen back by Pete as the other man dribbled to far away. The teen punted it to Josh and ran forward, Josh's return pass falling at his feet. Pete dived round the last defender and kicked, the ball curved in flight, just past the goalkeepers gloved hands.

And it was in the net.

The cheerleader's screamed with delight switching into their goal chant and quickly curtailing as the referee blew the final whistle. As the sons hugged each other in victory the Mom's chanted the routine they never thought they'd do, "Spike the "V" Dot the "I" Curl the "C" Vic-tor-y! Vic-tor-y!"

Angela had never felt so proud of her son than at the moment as his friends pounded him on the back and the spectators applauded his last minute goal, even a few of the opposition sportingly giving their congratulations. And her hunky boy just grinned and nodded in thanks, looking like a real jock, handsome and sexy...

"Wow, where did that come from?" Angela murmured to herself and shook her head to clear it; that was the trouble with being single, sometimes the hormones went a little cuckoo.

Gathering up her things she walked with the other Moms to the parking lot, where they waited, still in their cheerleader kit, talking excitedly about the game and how proud they were of their son's first win as the boys themselves changed and showered. Eventually Pete strode out of the locker room, his bag over his shoulder and his pecs straining at his tight white T-shirt. One muscular swung as he walked, the other held the strap of his kit bag, biceps bulging. For another second Angela felt a hot flush of desire, but she quickly forced it down and smiled at him, "Well done honey, I'm so proud. Are you ready to get home?"

He nodded, "Thanks Mom, and the rest of you. We were all just talking in the showers and your cheering really geed us on."

Angela had a sudden vision of the six naked hunks washing themselves and she stared into space for a brief moment, before pulling herself back together. Luckily the quick zone out hadn't been noticed as the Mom's were all congratulating Pete, as well as the other sons as they trooped out. 'I'll have to get the dildo out tonight,' Angela thought to herself, as out loud she called Pete to the car and waved bye to her friends.

Near the house they stopped off to buy a pizza, which was still piping hot as they arrived home a few minutes later. Angela opened the flatbox and taking a few slices out shovelled them on a pair of plates, handing one to her son, "We might as well eat watching the TV, rather than at the table," she said and then on a spur said, "Do you want a beer as well?"

Pete looked surprised as she'd never offered him alcohol before, but he nodded, "That'd be great."

"Scoring goals is thirsty," his Mom said as way of explanation as she opened the fridge door and withdrew two bottles. She opened them and passed him the first as she took the second and her plate into the lounge. He sat next to her on the couch as he always did when they were watching TV and she switched it on; there wasn't much on, a lame sitcom, a drama which lacked suspense and a reality show which made their brain cells fizzle and die. They talked as they channel surfed through their meal and Angela realised that they were getting closer so that as the last slice of pizza was devoured and the last dreg of beer was drained that their legs were touching.

She looked down at his muscular leg brushing against her and said, "Sorry," just as Pete said the same. She looked up and saw that just as she'd been looking down at his thigh he'd been looking at hers, uncovered below her cheerleader skirt. "It's alright," they both said at the same time and laughed. Neither moved their leg.

"I was really proud of you today," said Angela. "You were really out there, that footwork was incredible and the goal..."

"Hey, Mom, I wasn't the only one. Seeing you cheer... wow you and the Moms were much sexier than the squad at school."

"You think so?" Angela blushed.

"Yeah... much," he replied his voice quiet and hoarse.

Angela's face felt red and warm, but it wasn't from any embarrassment, but from lust as her son's head got closer. Her own voice was almost as soft as his, the lust in it unmistakable as she said, "Well I thought you were so sexy out on the soccer pitch this evening."

Their mouths closed together and they kissed in a passionate embrace. For a moment Angela thought it wrong and sick and then those feelings were swept away as her son's lips opened and moved over hers and she could feel his tongue playing at her mouth. His mouth moved round, kissing hard and passionately at the curls of her lips and above and below the lips before returning to her mouth. This time she was ready for him and opened for his tongue, sliding back her own and wrapping it around the intruder. Her hands pressed at his sides, feeling the muscles underneath the shirt and wondering when he had got so hunky, firm and manly. She didn't stop as his hands explored her body, rubbing high up her thighs and under her skirt, before exiting and moving up over her waist and stomach to squeeze at her titties beneath her vest. Without a bra they felt extra sensitive and alive as he fondled and groped them, making her kissing more excited and passionate. All the time there mouths moved against each other, only breaking for brief gasps of air before returning to each other.

Angela wasn't sure how long they kissed, it seemed like both seconds and hours. As Pete's mouth moved back she gave a smile, "Is this your first time making out with a cheerleader?"

"Yeah," Pete grinned back, licking his lips free of her saliva.

"So what did you think?" Angela was almost scared to ask the question, but she did as she hoped she knew the answer from the way the lump in his jeans seemed to have expanded since their mouths met.

"She's hot," Pete said, "I'm gonna see if I can cop a feel of her titty."

"I'd give that a go," giggled Angela as she moved in to kiss him again, pushing her glasses off and putting them on the table as her hands moved to massage his strong shoulders. One of her son's hands moved to her top, pushing it up, whilst the other went underneath and for her bosom. Her tongue flicked faster and more violently against his as his hand closed on the naked tits, squeezing and groping it, making the nipple hard. "MMmmnn, that feels so good," the Milf took her mouth from his for a few moments, allowing him to hoist the vest even higher so that her tits were below it's bottom hem, "Ohhh, that's nice."

Their mouths returned together, but now as they made out her son was playing with her titties, massaging them and tweaking at them, exciting the erogenous zones round the nipples. It was so hot and sexy and Angela was having no regrets. Her hands moved down to her son's midriff and lower to the bulge. One hand unzipped his fly and the other pulled out the dong. She was still kissing him so she couldn't see it, but as her hand moved up she knew it was even more massive than she imagined, ten or eleven inches, maybe twelve and thick as well, the veins pumping the blood as her fingers slid round it.

Pete broke from her, "You sure you want to carry on Mom?"

"Yes, do you?" she replied.

"Yeah, I do," he said with a unmistakable passion. "I've always dreamed about some hot cheerleader giving me a blow job."

Angela hadn't been sure as she pulled the massive schlong out of his pants what she'd been planning to do, but her son's words decided her. "It looks like your dream's going to happen," she said and got on her knees in front of him.

He groaned in excitement as her tongue swept over his bulbous head and round the shaft, licking down from the eye to his balls. She licked down at the wrinkled skin of his sack, feeling the balls in it jiggle and bounce as her tongue pushed at them. Up she went again and round, her tongue leaving a trail of wet spit. Pete groaned more, "Shit Mom, you're the best cheerleader in town. Oh shit..." He tensed and groaned louder as her mouth opened and she took his prick in her mouth. Her lips curled round it and her jaw widened as she sucked at the huge member; it was a long time since she had a dick in her mouth - being a single Mom made dating difficult - and even longer, if ever, since she'd sucked one so huge and thick.

"Shit, oh shit, that's good," Pete moaned in excitement as her head bobbed up and down his dong. He placed a hand lightly on the back of her head, not pressurising her, but keeping control of her speed and encouraging her to go deeper and suck more. It wasn't easy, his dick was so large and wide that she couldn't fit it all in and her mouth ached as her jaw strained open to suck at it. But she tried her best, giving her boy a blow job he would remember.

"Oh shit Mom, oh shit," Pete thighs were tense and as she looked up she could see that his firm chest was shuddering as he breathed quickly in and out, his eyes were rolling in his head and his face was contorting with pleasure. She moved quicker, sucking at him.

He suddenly let go off her head and almost pulled her off. She looked at him surprised and suddenly scared, had she gone too far? He had looked like he was enjoying it? She hadn't forced him... had she? Her worries dissipated as he stood up and helped her to her feet, before lifting up her short skirt and reaching for her panties' elastic. "I want to lick you..." he said as he pulled them down to her knees.

"Oh... yes," gasped Angela as her son dropped down to his knees, gripped her waist, and with a swift turn of her body had dropped her on the couch. He removed the panties the rest of the way, tossing them across the room and pushed her skirt up to her waist. If it had been ages since she'd sucked a man it had been even longer since a man had gone down on her and she gasped as Pete's mouth closed on her sex. He began to slurp and slobber, ramming his tongue between and over her labia, trying to find the clit under the hood. He might not know what he was looking for or how to discover it, but his enthusiasm made up for his lack of skill. Angela gasped louder, "Oh, oh, oh, oh," she groaned in excitement as her son's tongue entered her and licked down her wet wall tunnel.

She wondered how he knew what a woman watched, was it from the boys in the team or from the internet. She had assumed that all the boys were as virginal as Unicorn riding princess, but would any porn movie (and she suspected Pete had watched some) tell a guy how to pleasure his partner so wonderfully and unselfishly. She gasped and moaned, bucking her back as Pete's lips found a special spot, "Oh there, baby, there," she moaned, sighing in contentment as his tongue went up and began to wiggle at the clit, "Oh yeah baby, yeah..."

"Ooohhh, ohhh," Angela's cries got louder as he began to finger her inside in partnership to his licking, thrusting a finger into her wet pussy and turning it round like a screwdriver on her. She shuddered, "Ooohh, ohhh, baby, that's it, eat me, eat me, eat your hot cheerleader." His mouth slurped at her clit, sucking it as below his lips his finger found her G-spots and rubbed at them, hitting the semi-mythical spot and making her cum again, "Ooooohhh, aaaahhhh, aaaahhhhh." The Milf quivered with excitement and ecstasy, "Oh, yeah, Pete, eat your cheerleader Mom... Ooohhh, aaaaaahhhh, aaaaaahhhhhh."

He looked up, his lips covered with her cum and his eyes alive with lust and Angela knew what she was going to do next was even more taboo than what they'd just done. She also knew they both wanted it. She struggled to her feet, pulling him up and taking his hand. "I want you to fuck me properly," she said.

He nodded, "Yes..."

She led him a few feet away to a rug in front of the television and dropped onto her back as he pulled off his pants and boxers and tossed them away. She barely had time to unbuckle her skirt, peeling it away before he was getting on top of her. He was still wearing his T-shirt, just as she was still wearing her vest, though it was, in her case, bunched up between her titties and shoulders.

Angela was surprised, even with her pussy as wet as it was, how swiftly he impaled her with his huge dick. No fumbling or lack of surety, just a few swift strokes and he was in, pounding down deep into her cunt - those pornos must have taught him something. She didn't allow herself to be surprised for longer, spreading her legs up and around him and going with the flow, gasping as his massive dong rammed further into her hole. "Oh yeah sweetie, fuck your cheerleader Mom," she moaned, "Fuck me good."

"Uh, uh, yeah shit, yeah Mom, I'm gonna to fuck you," he grunted. His hands were placed either side of her body and he pumped up and down, doing press-ups in her pussy. She squealed and gasped in ecstasy as his huge member rammed down her fuckhole, spreading it and smacking at hidden spots. The hole lubricated itself, cum seeping out of the walls as the dick pounded down. He went faster and harder, thrusting his full length in and filling her more than she'd ever been filled before.