Cougar Moms' Cheerleading Squad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
teller72
teller72
373 Followers

She cried out and lifted herself to meet him, her hands round the back of his neck clasping him, "Ooohhh, yes, ahhhhh, yes, sweetie. I want it good. I want to be fucked." She squealed as he moved faster, pounding at her vigorously and hammering her hole. At High School she had hardly been fucked and never by a well-hung jock; screwing her formerly shy son showed her what she had missed. However whilst it was too late for her to go back to school she could certainly enjoy the here and now and she screamed loudly, "Aaaahhh. Ahhhh. Fuck me sweetie."

"Uh, uh, uh, shit yes. This is amazing, you're fucking hot," Pete swore as he pounded her and Angela felt no need to tell him off for his language. She gripped him harder and shuddered as another blast of joy arced through her cunt. He grunted and thrust at her, "Uh, uh, you're the fucking greatest cheerleader in town, you're shitting hot."

"Aaaahh, and you're my stud. Fuck me my studly son, fuck my cougar cheerleader cunt," Angela's back bent again and her naked titties pressed at her son, the nipples hard and erect like party hats, the flesh behind them soft and supple like dough. Her cunt was soaking and awash with pleasure, cum slurping and sliding round her son's dick as it entered in and out of her. She squealed again, "Oooohh, aaaahhh, baby, fuck..."

He groaned and went faster, thrusting himself ball deep into her. His face contorted with pleasure and he gasped, "I'm gonna cum."

Aware they had no protection and she wasn't on the pill Angela thought fast, "Cum over my face and tits," she squealed.

Pete grabbed his dick out and knelt up on his knees jacking hard at it for a few seconds until it spewed cum. The white seed blasted out of it, over her face and titties and belly, covering them all with strand after strand off white goo. And her cheerleader vest as well, it was blasted and matted with salty sperm, the liquid pooling in clumps and seeping through, leaving it cum soaked.

"Shit that was great," said Pete.

"Yes," giggled his Mom in agreement.

*****

teller72
teller72
373 Followers