All Comments on 'Could Be Worse'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 86 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
An errant thought.

I had a errant thought as i was finishing your enjoyable little tale.With the possibilty of a part 2,it dawned on me what if the girlfriend robbed the house (or at least made it look that way) so that she could try and set her boyfriend and his sister up??...all and all very fun read hope to read more of your works....ciao

XarthXarthalmost 11 years agoAuthor
I like the way you think

There are some logistical issues with that scenario, but it's an interesting thought none the less.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Little rushed...

I have to say it, but I've read almost all your stuff and this one just felt... rushed a little bit. Enjoyable story line, but the time in story just felt too short. 4/5, not quite up to your normal standards, but definitely fun.

leann5redleann5redalmost 11 years ago
like to be female just loved it

just hope the rest of the could be worse is as good as the rest thank you for a grat read yours leann xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Another favorite.

Well done again Xarth. Literary speaking, you are a superb writer. Literotica speaking, you're a dirty individual. I couldn't see a more perfect match.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 11 years ago
Very HOT!!!

Loved it ... maybe a sequel?

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucksalmost 11 years ago
Please, please, please let there be part 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonderfully written and sexual as all hell. Wish I could be Sam.

Bas98Bas98almost 11 years ago
Yet another good story

Great set up, excellent dialogue and believable characters, and hot sex. Very well done but the pacing is a little rushed, especially the last part (from the bj onwards). The characters you developed and their dynamics would realistically probably have required more time, more dialogue, and more play to get to actual sex. It seems rushed, like you shortened a 7 page story down to four by taking out a big chunk of the latter part of the story. But it's another great story by xarth and the only reason I'm complaining is that you've spoiled us with your other stories.

tristansparrowtristansparrowalmost 11 years ago
well done

Plausibly formulated and quite realistic.

I'd like to read Lily, Sam and Kat all saying, "I love you." I want Sam to come to the realisation that Lily is the love of his life and privately tell her so.

DPheonixDPheonixalmost 11 years ago

I was actually beginning to wonder when or even if you were going to write another story and then you delivered. I Loved it! You certainly don't lack for original ideas.

ChasBChasBalmost 11 years ago
Keep 'em Coming

Wonderfully strange, and strangely wonderful, If, as pointed out by others, a bit rushed in the development of the sexual tension and release. As often, in a Xarth story, I feel like more would be nice, but what there is is somehow enough. 'Hope we won't have to wait so long for another Xarth session.

XarthXarthalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks everyone

Rest assured, even though it took me a little while to get a new story out this time, I have no intention of stopping any time soon. I just run into the occasional roadblock is all.

Cheers

Xarth

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow!!

Love it Love it LOVE IT!!!!! Got me harder than Chinese arithmetic- keep 'em coming, dude!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Quietly intense

Beautiful work, and the build-up went at a good pace. I thought that it might have felt rushed to happen in so few pages, but I was wrong. The characters and their motivations and thoughts were believable and their dialogue realistic. Thank you!

BigPopsBigPopsalmost 11 years ago
What a wonderful story for my overdue return to Lite

A forced absence from this wonderful website and happy to come back to this very well written story. Great buildup, great finish. Look forward to more from this great author.

atlgreeneyesatlgreeneyesalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful!!

Sweet and very erotic! I loved the build up and the tenderness too. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very well done

It's stories like this that give me hope that there are still amazing authors on Literotica. Great rhythm, great character building, perfect interaction and awareness. I saw it all in front of me as you were telling the story. Awesome.

/thank you/

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent!

That's all, just excellent! Thank you.

xx

trite_readertrite_readeralmost 11 years ago
So very cool.

Fuck, I love your writing!

wiz666wiz666almost 11 years ago
2nd chapter, please!

This was nicely done, not rushed, and with Sam having a twisted, decadent girlfriend made it all the more believable. I would like to see you develop this story more, with the obvious addition of the girlfriend, with maybe some anal teasing thrown in. You must be thinking of posting a sequel anyway, seeing as how you have left it open to having Kat join in. Would love to see how you can add to this, seeing as how it is a beautiful start to what could be a multi-part series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Good job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Really good story

This was a really great story and I loved the girlfriend's character and how yo involved her especially since I didn't want her to be left out, she seemed like such a good person. Also I recently started watching this really funny tv show called "How I met your mother" and all I could think about in this story were Marshall, Lily, and Robin :P

beguiled999beguiled999almost 11 years ago
Nice!

I really enjoyed...a lot. I like the addition of the girlfriend and how she was the one who kicked things off. Gives a whole new meaning to sister wives. Good job!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More, please, of these sexy adventures and difficult emotions!

These characters are just so involving. Plus, hotness. Please, give us more chapters. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
totally into it

I love your writing style, I would really love to see more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I can really get into this story.

I picture this with my sister and my wife. Damn it has got me so turned on. I love this story.

OldManoftheSkyOldManoftheSkyover 10 years ago
New favorite

I really like your stories. I have a lot of experience with sibcest, and they are my favorites to read. If you get a minute, please check out my only submission, Dream of Flight. I was thinking of my sis when I wrote it, but didn't want to place it in that category. THANKS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Seriously?

Kat is a fucking goddess. Damn!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic!

One of the best stories on the site. More please!

MumSisterTgirlLoverMumSisterTgirlLoveralmost 10 years ago
Love it

This is so very very good, i really hope you continue the story. Everyone needs a girlfriend like Kat and a sister like Lilly.

ausvirgoausvirgoover 9 years ago
Yes, More Please!

Loved the story. Also felt it was a bit rushed - especially when Lily said she was naked under the blanket - it seemed a bit at odds with where she was up to mentally/emotionally.

I'd love to see a sequel, but please don't take up Wiz666 suggestion of anal teasing - it's not necessary for the story, especially as you've set things up nicely for a threesome and some girl-on-girl sex, and as I'm not into anal I find it tends to detract from otherwise very enjoyable stories. I appreciate though that not everyone shares my viewpoint on this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Read it before but still love the daylights out of it! The absolute best part is that the brother isn't going off with the usual annoying 'but your my sister' cliche' that drags on forever before he finally fucks her. Like a guy would whine and dodge his hot sister that wants to fuck him badly, lol :)

Maybe my memory is bad, or so many stories are blurring together,but I could have sworn there were more chapters. I thought for sure Kat had slept with her (spelled: fucked) before her brother...

pseud277pseud277almost 9 years ago
Happy with this

Gosh the comments on this story show how fertile an provocative this writer's stories are. I love them as well. Is there really a guy behind these? I could quibble about this and that (too short! etc.) but I like the characters that much that I wont. Other than I mourn not hearing from them again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh wow

Absolutely amazing story, made me so horny, would have been hot being longer and include a threesome and/or a lesbian scene between Kat and lily!! Please continue, would be a crime not to!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful story

One thing did break my suspension of disbelief, and that was that she never called the police about her apartment being broken into. It made me wonder the rest of the story what was going to happen to her apartment. You should have had her call the police before Sam and just mentioned that she called the next day to have the door replaced. Would've been very brief but would've made the break in feel like less of an obvious throwaway plot device.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Perfect story you really need to write part 2

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
Nice Story

Kat is a manipulator and scum of the earth. Sis is a head case and the author shows it well. That's the reality, not the fantasy of incest that's feels so right...LOL!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Weird question

Is it weird that I am in love in with someone elses imagination, because God I love Kat. Also it's a shame that OP didn't continue the story, because it could have been a good one.

MarshallaMarshallaabout 7 years ago
Gotta agree ...

... with Bas98, you have spoiled us!

And I thought this one was seriously hot!

Although after the bj, everything else happened a bit too quickly. Not much of a complaint though.

One of your hottest, I do believe.

Thanks!

5 Stars, again.

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
Loved it!

Great job, the girl friend pushing them into the sexual arena was good. It made breaking the ice so much easier.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great !!

Very sensual...I hope there is another chapter. You are a great erotic writer Xarth. Please don't stop

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Rate it a 6

Please continue. What about the 3 of them living together for a long time?

F3aR1985F3aR1985over 6 years ago

Fun story to read!!! Loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please Continue!

Loved the story and how it's going. Would love to see all of them together now!

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94about 6 years ago
What happened?

Is there really not going to be a second part to this story? It needs it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL FOREPLAY, "DELICIOUS" ANTICIPATION

"Getting there" is half the fun, actually, a lot more than half. Of course we all love happy endings. But this just can't be the end.

You have all your readers at fever pitch, so "hot and bothered" for what is to cum. (Sorry, I couldn't resist) We're waiting for the 3-some, and the inevitable G-G, and... oooooohh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
MORE!!

(please)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Desert Island Worthy

This has been filed on my mental bookshelf. Should I ever find myself on a desert island with no internet connection this is one of the stories that I've chosen to ingrain in my mind - in the taboo category. Oh, and I much prefer the four page format and build up the extra space provides, that's what makes it memorable.

MisterKowalskiMisterKowalskialmost 5 years ago
meh.

I love nearly ALL of your other work, but this was incredibly Generic and average. Sorry but it could have been sooooo much better even in this very short story fotmat.

Oh well, they all can't be Brain- melters can they?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hmmmm

This one was a weird one. I really liked it but something about it made it feel really different. Maybe it's that I find myself wondering how much it was the guy's "thing" before this happened. Like, do we think he secretly had a thing for her for a while or was it just because it was the gf's thing until it actually happened? I liked the girlfriend a lot though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow Girl!

Love that Kat!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Sexual inclinations aside (I think), Sam really reminded me of myself at first, at least in the way he's really clueless about certain things. The whole opening situation, pre-break-in, seemed like something that could happen with me and my sister a few years from now. (When I found out that he was "big on flirting," my feeling of kinship lessened somewhat.)

dukexxxdukexxxover 3 years ago
Was really expecting something with Kat

With how Lily enjoyed cuddling and sleeping with Kat, as well as how much she liked her almost immediately, I was really expecting the two of them to get involved with each other at some point.

In fact, I expected Sam to get involved later and for Kat to ease Lily into their relationship just with the two of them first.

And it's even more surprising that nothing happened with them when I've read your other stories and know you write lesbian stuff as well.

I guess I just really felt the chemistry between them; Lily didn't get with Sam because she was interested in Sam from childhood. She got with him because she trusted Kat and followed what Kat said. It seemed obvious to me that Lily was into Kat.

Good story and characters, otherwise I wouldn't be so affected.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Really good, really sexy

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 3 years ago
So so

This story was rather different from your usual loving romance stories. Normally I’m always begging for part 2’s to your stories but for this one I won’t lol. 3 stars from me for this story instead of the usual 5.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 3 years ago
This story is

Nowhere near finished and I too feel it was a bit rushed. There’s sooo much more to this story and unanswered questions. Plus Kat should get her wish and finally get her big brother. You could quite easily write and five chapters to this story..anyway ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ For little bit of inspiration to continue...

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Needs to continue, threesome for these three just sounds like the next evolution. Needs a chapter 2. Well done 5 stars

lovedefactolovedefactoover 3 years ago

Great story but needs a proper ending.

CercamonsCercamonsabout 3 years ago

Another great story. I am now working down your list of stories to make sure I haven’t missed any.

Only_connectOnly_connectalmost 3 years ago

Very very well written. Great development, good natural dialogue, very sensitive and hot.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

THE CARROT- Okay, this is probably one of my top 3 favorites so far. I would love to see you reveal Katherine to be bi and have her turn Lilly bi too. Lilly is already bicurious because you wrote about her opinions when she was getting help from Katherine with the blow job. Please give us a sequel.

THE STICK- A short sentence or two with Lilly cleaning up her personal business after the shock wore off would have been nice. Nothing more than filing a report with the police and contacting her apartment management to get the door fixed was all that was missing from the story. You painted Lilly as the responsible and practical sibling. You should have followed through with it to keep her in character.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 3 years ago

excellent needs another chapter or 2 as Kat needs to be there or with her lil sis

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 2 years ago

This entire story seems like it was leading up to a threesome. So it sucks that on top of no threesome there wasn't even a sequel.

What a let down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too short! Had way more potential than just them "doing it" once with Kat sleeping..... Lots of bonding and warm intimacy possible.... As well as the taboo aspect.

cristiangs07cristiangs07over 2 years ago

Good, but average.

In the first place, Lily seemed like the responsible sister, and when her apartment was robbed she took a completely passive role in this regard. It's something that can be understood at first, even that first night, shock and all, but something should have been mentioned about it the next day.

Second, everything in this story seems to lead to a hot and loving threesome, and the exploration of an entire relationship between Kat and Lily, something that, again, never happens.

Everything up to the BJ was fine, and suddenly, despite Lily's insecurity about it, they both fuck with no regard for Cat at all, and Lily even says that the love she feels for Sam is probably her orgasm speaking, what which makes the act hot and taboo, but without the more romantic component that the whole story seemed to have at first.

Lastly, regarding all those who say that Kat should have her older brother to be rewarded, I will argue that she has enough reward with Sam and Lily, and her idiot older brother does not deserve it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm seeing now that this person is a formula writer. That's a shame, because she has some actual talent. He can paint words on a canvas, but it's always with the same colors. After awhile, all her pictures start looking the same. Television writers are often formula writers. They make a good buck, but their work is hardly "art." They might be artistic, but most aren't true artists.

Xarth has the potential to be an artist, but in the stories I've seen of hers, keeps coming up short. I realize this is Literotica, the standards aren't particularly high, but still... When you see a talented writer like this, you'd like to see him live up to his potential. The subject matter she writes about is a delicate matter. True, his job at this site is to make it erotic. Still, there's ways to do that, yet still make it true to life. I've seen no real conflict in his stories. I haven't seen any true depth of love nor, more importantly, any plunges into despair.

If her sole purpose is to write a higher class "wank off" story, congratulations, he's repeatedly succeeded. It's a waste of talent, though. Her pictures will always be presentable, but never magnificent. And he has magnificence in him... If she'd only throw out the formula, and really write from the heart!

Just my opinion, and I hope it makes it through the censors. This author needs to hear something outside of the usual praise for their work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To the Anonny below me, 1 month before I write this:

Your critique of Xarth is all thesis, no support. Surely such an excellent judge of writing would realize this.

Good story, X, I would like to see where it went after this, but....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sexy as all hell and well written too. Thank you!

Tripx713Tripx713about 2 years ago

You write some hot fucking incest!

Rapier875Rapier875about 2 years ago

It could be just me, but you never seem to actually finish a story properly. They are all crying out for another page to pull all the loose ends together and wrap things up.

Having read 3 of your stories now, they all left me feeling cheated somehow because there was no proper end.

So on that basis alone, I'm afraid this is the last one I'm going to read.

I feel so disappointed in you that you just leave things unfinished.

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn that was a hot brother sister story, to bad the writer didn’t keep going with another chapter. A threesome with his girlfriend would have been so hot too and did the sister stay living there??

MilothatchMilothatchover 1 year ago

I know the story is old but please follow it up! I would love to see the continua

Fenris420Fenris420about 1 year ago

I'm sure I'm not alone when I say I would like to see at least one more story of these three. On the other hand, I can understand wanting to end the story on a "high note"... of not wanting to "overwork," and thereby ruin, a piece of art. Excellent story... likeable characters, well written scenes, and good dialog. 5/5* +Fav

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would have enjoyed having a sister like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A fair amount of build up that hasn't led anywhere yet and after a decade never will. It reads like a typical horny young people sex tale with the words brother and sister forcibly tacked on for spice. Even the threesome angle never actually got fulfilled The sex description was tame and dull and he even pulled out to cum on her belly like in some random porno scene. If it was out of concern about birth control then just have them deal with that subject in passing while they were ever so slowly working their way up to penetrative sex for many days and weeks. I've read far worse on Lit but usually they're shorter at least ...and dirtier.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Anon below complaining after a decade:

The rest, as they say, is up to you(r imagination).

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Again

Abruptly truncated.

I rate as a 4 instead of a 5 as the rest of the story deserves.

If I wanted to use my imagination to finish I’d just imagine the entire story & not read a tale.

Bill S.

fuze33fuze335 months ago

I enjoy your stories but the lack of description for any character bothers me not to mention the endings are usually a disappointment

sparkle8sparkle85 months ago

Extraordinary. The complex interrelationship among guilt, pleasure, ambivalence make the story so much hotter. This is real. Real people would behave and think this way. I loved it. I plan to read a whole lot more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Some comments were nit picky, good job. I enjoyedthe story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

All that just to pull out in the end. Swing and a miss. You're better than that Xarth. :(

Diablo184Diablo18419 days ago

Fuze33 could not disagree more about the characters to many stories go into pointless detail that just messes with the flow of the story, while with something like this they can look however you want them to look.

I do agree with the ending thing but it’s such a site wide issue, and that it’s just an expectation at this point.

bluesbobluesbo17 days ago

A good beginning, but really drops the ball at the end. Is there any more to be written to try to finish the thing?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...