All Comments on 'Could I Spank Another Guy?'

by JRob

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story!

As an older guy, I love to be spanked but the opportunities are few and far between. Dressing up just adds to the humiliation. Thanks for sharing.

ConfusedGiantConfusedGiantalmost 7 years ago

Very enjoyable, would love to be getting spanked like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
very nice

Very erotic wish it was me being spanked

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I don't know what it is about spanking a mans ass until it is redder than a new fire truck gets me extremely hard. Then it is time to lube him up and get to some serious manhole work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Spanking!

Never really played in this way until my wife stopped "wanting" me except for holidays and anniversary. She did things then but not other times willingly.

My friend John was in the same boat. We were talking one day about what we'd like and he mentioned he wanted to spank his wife, but she said no way. He wanted her to spank him but she said that was perverted. Anyway we'd joke about it when we were playing golf...losergot to spank the other. We kidded for weeks but last night it came true.

John lost the bed, and I spanked his ass. Red. Bare. It was so very hot. Can't wait for our next round of golf.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
VERY VERY EROTIC! THE SCENARIO WAS INTELLIGENTLY CONCEIVED. THE STORY LINE WAS BRILLIANTLY CRAFTED.

The story is also SHORT n' SWEET plus it is TOTALLY REALISTIC.

Last but NOT LEAST, this story is perfect for JACK OFF purposes!

In my mind this is a must read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My wife is very conservative

Hates blow jobs, and surely can spank her. That’s where a girl at work comes in. Caught her having sex and said I d turn her in and she begged me not to.

I got a blow job that day and several times since. But what is really hot is she asked me to spank her. Bare ass. I’ve spanked that ass a dozen times leaving it very red. It is thrilling spanking her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Chile, "I'm not gay" nope. Your a hoe. A bi hoe at that. 🙄

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story, part 2 please, I would love to know where this goes!

Curious64KCCurious64KCalmost 2 years ago

What a turn on for a story. As an older man now still loving to wear panties yet masculine looking and acting and enjoying a (mild erotic sensual) spanking and not a whipping or beating play I’d love this. Rather than oral sex I’d love for the guy to jack off All over my panties. Not pulled down panties, pant ass…

Yet I could also see myself being the masculine mature male who spanks a panty wearing male. To jack off as I spanked and cum all over his ass…

Well done JRob !!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

SPOILER ALERT!

I really LOVED this story! Gave you a

5.0 = 100% = A+ (♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎)!

If it were me, I would have spank him by the book and let him suck my member.

The story suggested in no uncertain terms that the spakee expected to get to suck dick.

Before I read that part I imagined I would find some olive oil, lube his hole, & butt-fuck him.

I have never butt fucked a man, but totally submissive men turn me on.

THANK YOU FOR THIS STORY. IT MADE MY DAY!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

SPOILER ALERT!

Excerpt from the story.

Quote:

I still could not understand or believe this situation, but it was so very erotic to be spanking him with his panties down and skirt up. Bare ass wide open to my onslaught.

"I'm so sorry I blew Jimmy," said the guy between sobs. "He wanted to fuck me, and I wouldn't let him. So I sucked him off. I'm sorry daddy."

End quote.

This story is PRICELESS. Full stop!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJRob@JRob
1635 Followers
I began writing for the thrill of seeing my name in print, but lately it is a lot more. It has led to great friendships. I do a lot of travel, and could classify myself as a people watcher. I love to observe, then use the imagination to write about those observations. Along th...