Couldn't Have Done It Without Alexa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looks like a party here," I commented, appreciating the scenery.

Taking a wild shot I added, "Is there room for three?"

The initial look of surprise on their faces was replaced by one of acceptance. A smiling Alexa came up to me and planted a deep kiss on my mouth.

"I am game if Vicky has no harassment related issues with it."

I could tell that Victoria being in an awkward situation, really had very little room to manoeuvre, and a slight shake of the head indicated she was also willing. Alexa had her sit back against the bed, so I could straddle her torso and place my cock in her mouth. She moved back to place her face close to Victoria's cunt and began licking. After some hesitation, Victoria opened her mouth and let me go in and out as I felt. I could tell that she was not well versed in cock sucking, but given the arousal she was getting through her cunt being manipulated, her attempt at a blow job was adequate and serving its purpose of bridging any differences between us in the office. Victoria bucked as Alexa brought her off and almost the same time a stream of my sperm hit the back of her throat. She jerked back and the rest of the flow landed on her hair, face and breasts. Alexa eased me off Victoria's body and licked off the love juice as best as she could.

"You're not getting away with being nice to the boss only," Alexa addressed me.

Pushing me back on the bed, Alexa came atop and stuck my regenerating member into her pussy with ease. As she moved up and down, Victoria brought her mouth up and the ladies began to kiss again. My fingers traced the outline of Victoria's pussy and were soon buried inside. This seemed to energize her and kinkily Alexa had Victoria come across my chest so that her pussy was in line with my mouth and her back towards my wife. I went to work on her insides, causing Victoria to orgasm profusely. Victoria turned her face sideways and the ladies began to deeply kiss again as Alexa also caressed her boobs. Coming a second time took a while for me but finally we all lay exhausted. No one suggested that I fuck Victoria in the cunt and I decided not to push things in that direction either.

Alexa had ensured that I would have no trouble with my boss in the new environment either.

V

Needless to say, my work assessments improved significantly within days and I was soon in the running for Victoria's position, since she was the odds on favourite to join her ex-boss at the World HQ. My confirmation as Director of Marketing for Canada and 30th birthday happened within the same week. Oh, and since I had not used a condom during the tryst with Victoria, Alexa was pregnant with our first child!

Given how she had managed things with Will, I figured we were done with further intimacies with the boss. I was half right; I never got any further with Victoria, other than the odd hello or goodbye peck on the lips. Alexa and Victoria, on the other hand, hit it off really well and every so often would have some private time together. Just before Victoria moved, Alexa even went as far as to spend an entire weekend with her, visible pregnancy and all. They continued to keep in touch and do so till today.

Louis

I

The transfer to Pakistan as Commercial Director for the West Asia zone did not take me by surprise. I, however, had expected to been sent elsewhere for a year or two prior to being appointed Country Head in my own homeland. Still, to be the top ranked Pakistani, in a major company, and given that Country Heads were relatively transient, allowed me to hope that the next promotion would be sooner, rather than later.

As far as businesses went, the market operations were exceedingly simple and responded well to ideas brought from elsewhere. Within a quarter, some losing brands were divested and others introduced to good responses from local consumers. While I had only impacted the last quarter, results in the last three months of the year were sufficient for the company to declare record revenues and a return to profitability.

II

"You look happy," Alexa chirped on seeing me come in the door.

"We turned around the retail division and should be well positioned to deliver volumes promised for next year," I advised her, smiling profusely.

"I've got something to make you even happier," she winked and ran up the stairs to the bedroom.

I was surprised not to find the baby in the cot and even more so when Alexa stepped out of the attached bathroom wearing a little leather skirt, a black leather bra and boots. She turned to one side and then the other challenging me to detect any stretch marks and I was impressed that less than six months into motherhood, she had regained her figure.

Alexa and our boy, Yusuf, had only recently come over to Pakistan, as I had gone ahead to enable her to complete post-natal requirements in Canada. Obviously, she had worked hard on aerobics and exercise to regain the taut body she enjoyed flaunting when the opportunity arose.

Yusuf had not taken kindly to being in a new environment and we were constantly tending to his needs, forgetting our own passion in the process. Adding to this were the pressures of turning around a declining business. So despite Alexa's regenerating good looks, things were a bit lacking on the lovemaking front.

"Yusuf went home with my parents, who out of the blue decided to visit relatives in Karachi and picked him up earlier," she advised.

"We should be able to have a nice relaxing evening."

Alexa pushed me onto the bed, pulled down my pants, turned herself around and lowered her rear onto my very erect penis. Her vagina engulfed my cock in an instant and she began to move herself up and down. The passage was still a bit larger than normal, given recent childbirth, but she was getting the result she desired, coming rapidly a number of times.

Sensing that I was not yet done, she moved my cock out of herself and repositioned her back so that it could enter her rectum. As she brought her weight down, my cock moved up her tight ass and we were soon bonded to each other. We had not engaged in anal sex with any regularity and she had not really found it enjoyable. But today, it was as if I had turned on all her buttons.

She kept clenching and loosening her butt cheeks and adding slow friction by slight torso movements. I removed her top and engaged in fondling her sizable breasts as we fucked. It was not long before my ability to hold back evaporated and I shot my load into her behind. We still stayed attached for what seemed an eternity before she pulled up and headed to the showers.

To cut a long story short, she was not done, just going through a quick clean up before returning to me on the bed. I was not surprised that I ate a really huge breakfast, before heading to the office, the next morning. We had been too busy enjoying each other to even consider dinner the night before!

III

"Louis mentioned that the company is looking for a General Manager for the North African businesses," Alexa let me know one evening on my return from a market visit outside the city.

I wondered where and when she would have had the opportunity to get such information from my boss, a Frenchman who had been Country Manager for a bit. She had, of course, met him a few times at company socials and at our Golf Club.

"He never said anything to me, when did you see him?"

"I ran into him at the pool this evening while you were on your visit to Sukkur," she explained.

Our facility was located about 30 miles from the main city and most senior managers had been provided comfortable housing on a management estate adjacent to the office and plant block. The workers and junior staff also had residential arrangements in the vicinity, but without the facilities provided for managers. Tennis and squash courts, a well appointed gym and a sizable swimming pool were some of the perks available to us. Alexa had taken to swimming most afternoons, before I had finished work, and since few of the local ladies were into the activity, she had the pool pretty much to herself. For some reason, Louis had decided to take a swim also. They ended up having a long conversation, followed by drinks at his even more palatial home, a hundred yards or so from our place. Alexa was not averse to imbibing alcohol and Louis was glad to have a drinking companion, in an otherwise religiously inclined country, and delighted to be with an absolute babe, his much older and not good looking wife having opted to remain in Nice for most of the year.

"I hope you did not give the old geezer too much to look at," I wondered.

"Well I had the pink bikini on, since the walls around the pool are high and no one has ever before come there while I have been inside, but I do imagine he got a real eyeful of Alexa all over!

"I hope you were not topless," I was not so sure about those high walls, and was relieved to get a negative response.

"He told me that he is interested in staying for another term in Karachi, since he is getting close to retirement, and likes it here, but management has been offering him a General Manager post in Africa."

"That position would not be bad at all, three of the last five General Managers there have gone on to the global board."

IV

Louis was in a really jovial mood. His request to extend his stay in Pakistan had been approved. The Africa position had not yet become common knowledge amongst management aspirants, so was potentially open for me declare my interest. His cook had thrown together a magnificent spread and we joined other senior managers and their spouses in the celebration. Though he was chatting cheerily with many of the ladies present, he kept gravitating back to Alexa throughout the event. His attentions towards her were certainly aided by the fact that she was dressed in designer jeans and a sleeveless blouse that did not exactly hide her cleavage, whereas all the other ladies were in conservative shalwar kameez. Obviously this mode of dress and the evident flirtation with Louis was causing many of the other attendees to give her strange looks, but it was clear that Alexa could not give a damn about anyone else.

"You looked a lot nicer in the bikini, Alexa," Louis let her know in a low voice.

"Oh, I am sure I did," she whispered back, blowing a little kiss his way.

"But you still are the best sight here," he confessed with a little laugh.

"Oh, I am sure I am," she quipped in return, getting a wink from him.

An announcement that dinner was ready curtailed the banter and soon the group was seated around the already set tables. The group divided itself with the more conservative taking the side seating, while the liberal ones joined Louis in snuffing out a few bottles of spirits at the main table. He made a point of leading Alexa to the chair next to his and took every opportunity during dinner to touch her hand, thigh or other part of her body as both consumed a fair bit of liquor.

After dinner the group broke into more informal sets and Louis naughtily lounged about in the sitting rooms, mostly with the lady folk enjoying dessert and coffee, while many of the men had gone out for a smoke or breather. Alexa had repaired to the powder room and on her return found that no seats were available. Pakistan is not the kind of place known for male chivalry and none were made available by the few guys sitting around.

Louis's naughty streak surfaced and he declared, "It's fairly close to Christmas, would any of the ladies want to sit on Santa's lap and ask for a gift?"

The group went silent as most of the guests were horrified by what may happen next. This sort of freedom was not exactly kosher in the country, but the foreign boss could be forgiven for his indiscretion.

Alexa, however, sensed an opportunity to make her point and, not being one to give a damn about the local ladies, sat down on his left knee and thigh, avoiding a full contact with his privates. The looks on the faces of the others were of abject horror. Even I was in a state of uncertainty, I had to gain the support of the others but also had faith in my wife. My belief in Alexa won out and I decided I could step in if things went into uncharted directions.

"Okay Santa," Alexa demanded, "what present do you have for me?"

Had he planned this in advance, Louis may have had something in mind. For an off-the-cuff act on his part and hers, he did not know how to proceed.

"Uh, well, yes, what does your little heart desire?" he boomed in a Santa voice.

Alexa put her mouth next to his ear and whispered something.

He thought about her request for a bit and spoke, "that is going to be tough; you surely must have something else in mind?"

Alexa thought some more, made a why not gesture and whispered something else into his ear. I had worked my way to one side of the armchair and could see that Louis had slipped his hand into her jeans and was massaging the top of her buttocks. A back and forth chat ensued in the same hushed tones for a bit. Ensuring further that no one caught on, they conversed in French, which both spoke fluently.

"That's possible, consider it done," he finally announced.

Apparently both were in agreement.

"Super, and quicker than later," Alexa chirped.

"Let's seal things with a kiss," he upped the ante, his hand now moving under and up the blouse and feeling her back.

Sure enough their lips connected for a brief second or two, but more than enough time to generate a lifetime's worth of scandal among the locals. Alexa hopped off and came up to me. My arm instinctively went around her waist as if I had recovered what was rightfully mine.

"Anyone else have a wish for Santa?" Louis asked but there were no takers.

That was the signal for the party to break up.

V

We barely made it through the door of the house when she pulled me onto the carpet in the living room. Neither of us cared about the sleeping child upstairs or the nanny that may be awake next to him.

Alexa seemed charged, her tits were erect as ever and her pussy was sopping wet. Our clothes were discarded in a flash and she could not wait for me to get on top and insert my cock into her. As I pushed in and pulled out, she began to sigh, moan and then shriek.

"Begum Sahiba, kya huwa hai (Madame, what has happened)?" the nanny asked from upstairs.

"Kucch nahin, bacchay ka khayal karo aur darwaza band kar ke so jao (Its nothing, see to the baby, close the door and go to sleep)," I ordered.

She complied without another word, obviously in the know that I was giving the Begum Sahiba a fucking for the memory books.

Pushing me off, Alexa walked off towards the patio door and went into the back garden stark naked. I followed her and thankfully, Karachi in December not being cold, had no issue re-entering her as she lay on the freshly cut grass.

"You know there may be guards and servants around, who could see us," I warned.

"Oh forget it, most of them have seen me in my swimwear while at the pool, so what if they get a bit more to look at, you are the one fucking me, not them!"

It appeared that while the pool walls were indeed high, the guard towers around the estate were higher and often, just as Alexa went to swim, the number of guards on duty would multiply significantly. On one hand this was an unnecessary show of flesh for the riff raff, on the other their presence meant that if Louis was at the pool he would have to behave like a gentleman.

We made love a couple of times in the open, deciding to go back in just as the morning call to prayer rent the silence. Alexa drew a bath and we got in, clearly due to need with all the grass and bodily fluids sticking to us.

As we lounged in the tub, I recalled the Santa incident and queried her about it.

"Louis has promised to suggest you to the company for the Africa position; I figured I might as well ask for something meaningful if I was getting into his lap."

"Did he agree without conditions?"

"Well, he wondered if some further benefits could be attached for him."

"And what would these be?" I probed.

"Oh he would love to get into my pants, what else would you think?"

"So what did you decide upon?" I was keen to know and ready to ask her to desist if need be since they had reached an agreement.

"We will have occasional meetings at the pool till your position is announced officially," she provided some details.

"And I will wear my sexiest swimwear," Alexa continued.

I figured it could be a few weeks, before I got promoted, but the deal did not sound too bad.

"I will also have drinks or meals with him once in a while, probably when you are on market visits, but there will be no added benefits other than my very pleasant company, till your new post is confirmed."

"That sounds okay," I felt relieved that she had managed to get me a leg up further than my good work had already taken me to, and without any real cost attached.

Alexa then dropped her bombshell, "I did agree that once your position is announced, I will settle the rest of the account with him."

"Why sort of account?" I asked, well knowing what sort of answer to expect.

Her reply was to the point, "Louis has a nice cottage in Murree. I agreed to spend a weekend alone with him there, so he can fuck me!"

"How could you?" I was in shock.

Not only had my wife agreed to have sex with the man, she would be traveling across the country to do so.

"Oh come now, agreeing to something and actually following up on it are mutually exclusive," she responded.

"Let's focus on your career for now and we will worry about next steps when you are promoted."

"You did ask him for something else first, did you not?" I remembered he had balked at her initial request.

"That was easy, I suggested he leave Pakistan now and put you in charge, something I knew he could never do," she giggled and indicated she wanted me to finger her as we soaked in the diminishing warmth of the bath.

"And so he had to agree to my real request that you be recommended for Africa!"

VI

Six weeks later, coinciding with the arrival of the Regional CEO for the annual general meeting, my promotion to General Manager of the African businesses was announced. Most folks had seen the work I had done on reviving the brands in Pakistan and did not consider my out of step rise with suspicion. Others, mostly those in the Karachi office, obviously had different, more apt, points of view on the matter. The company had taken a two-step approach, appointing me Acting GM, for a limited period, after which the position would be formalized.

As we lounged in bed, killing off a bottle of champagne that Louis had graciously sent over the day of the announcement, I wondered what she would do about the trip to Murree that now seemed at hand. The position had been announced a few days earlier and I was wondering when payment would be due.

"Oh, you can forget about that," Alexa said with an indifferent shrug.

"So you are not going through with your end?" I enquired.

"That is not the case," she explained.

"Apparently his wife received a few anonymous letters, obviously from someone here, telling her that he has been in the company of a beautiful woman, who meets him at the pool and often goes to his house wearing rather short clothes."

I could relate to the anonymous letters, having found many addressed to me and complaining about some subordinate or the other. Also some of my own people had sent similar notes to the senior managers at the regional and head offices regarding my abilities. As this was a common occurrence in places like India and Pakistan, most of these missives were completely ignored. Louis's wife, however, was getting these for the first time and had already been concerned about her husband's long absences from France and then decision to remain in Pakistan.