Couldn't Have Done It Without Alexa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"His wife reaches Islamabad tomorrow; they are going to have a few days in Murree before she comes here to settle till he retires."

"Did he just find out?" I was confused.

"Just the day after your announcement was made, in fact," she responded.

"Has he not asked you to settle up before she arrives and we leave?"

"He wondered if I could not see him a couple of days ago right here, while you were visiting Multan, but luckily I was having my period and managed to postpone things!"

The transfer to Africa took place within the week. At the farewell dinner, Alexa shook hands with Louis in a very lady like way, given the hawkish presence of his wife, even foregoing an expected peck to his cheek. She never had to sleep with him, though I felt she might have kept the bargain if the need arose. The price Louis received, for my quicker than anticipated promotion, had simply been Alexa's company, which to me was certainly worthwhile. He had acted the gentleman while at the pool and in his home.

She had acceded to only two requests as he waited to collect his reward. Alexa agreed to let him see her topless a few times when at his residence but not at the pool, usually in the shortest of shorts but never totally nude despite much cajoling, even allowing him to remove her blouse and bra or bikini top on occasion. In addition she was comfortable to accept a hello and a goodbye kiss when they did get together. He had asked for a blowjob, the day he had indicated that management had agreed to his recommendation and I would soon be advised of the promotion, but Alexa stood firm even drawing the line at using her hand to relieve his urge until all details had first been taken care off.

"So who do you think sent the letter to the wife?" I was thankful to the person.

"Let's just avoid speculation, I figure it was someone who did not want him pawing me all over!"

I learned later that Louis's wife despised the country and was out within a few weeks. At his subsequent parties, other wives learning of my elevation and seeking the same for their spouses were more than happy to let him play Santa Claus, many even switching to Western modes of dress. From what I have heard since, in the additional years he stayed on in Karachi, he managed to fuck all but two of the senior management wives and also had his fill of the goodies from amongst the lower ranks. To my knowledge, however, none of the husbands ever achieved any significant career progress, given that he had so many cunts to choose from and so few positions to assign them to!

Mahmoud

I

Africa was a lot tougher than Pakistan to manage. Travel around the continent was difficult, corruption was rampant, and there were loads of other issues. Though I was managing to meet targets and keep my reputation as a "can-do" person, the effort was taking a toll on me. Still, I was certain that with all the changes I had made and plans implemented, the business was on the verge of take-off. The company had gone ahead with my confirmation in the new position and this certainly had added to expectations, there not being too many GMs around at my fairly young age.

Alexa had taken to the continent, and our base in Nairobi, with gusto. In no time, she was well known in local, expat, government and consular circles. She kept throwing parties that got bigger by the day and was often seen in society magazine pages. Not yet 30, she had ensured that her looks and figure remained striking. In Kenya she seemed to have truly found herself and had tons of friends, whereas my circle was limited mostly to office folk and a few Pakistanis settled in the country. Yusuf liked Africa much better and having started playschool was happy with new friends and things to do outside of home.

The pressure of work had reduced my libido significantly and she had chided me a few times for this.

"Honey, if you can't give me satisfaction, you may find me in the arms of a nice hulking dark guy one of these days, getting my needs cared for," she playfully threatened.

But 14-hour days, with weekends often on the job, meant that there was precious little that was driving me towards appreciating her.

II

I had left Alexa at the Xmas party, since a number of calls had to be made to offices in Europe and North America. She assured me that it would not be an issue for her to get a ride back home. It was about 10:30 p.m. when I walked into the house. The maid quickly handed me a cold drink, bid me goodbye and went home. I could not see any of the other servants either and was surprised when a strong light came on in the family room. I was intrigued to see that a heavy white sheet was stretched across, preventing me access to the other side.

"Take a seat, dear, and make yourself comfortable," I heard Alexa's voice from the other side. As I did so, I noted a female form silhouetted on the screen.

Remembering she had been wearing a nice knee length dress and heels and had her hair in some sort of bun contraption, I figured she was up to something.

"Be with you in a moment, just keep watching."

A minute or so later, as some soft music came on, I saw the same figure return to the screen, swaying suggestively. As I settled in, I was surprised to see two other figures, tall and manly also enter and begin to dance with her. After a bit, one of the men brought his mouth to hers and the other began to rub his crotch against her behind.

"What in the world?" I barked.

"Just stay where you are," Alexa's voice again ordered me.

Within a few moments, she changed her position to kiss the other man and get fondled by the first. I could not believe my wife was getting it on with two other guys. On one hand, it was rather disturbing, on the other, I confessed to being incredibly aroused.

I sat and viewed the scene as the men disrobed her slowly, showing each of her garments to me through the screen as they took them off. The dress, her bra and her panties were all off and, as they were tossed over the screen to my side, I could see these were the very clothes Alexa was wearing at the party. The men also lost their clothes in no time.

A chair appeared out of nowhere and she bent forward, bringing her face over the back as her hands held on to it. One man, in front of her, began to play with her hair and rubbed his very large cock on her face. The other started to finger her from behind, getting her juiced up for entry.

"Hope you like what you see, just keep watching," Alexa's voice came from behind the screen, just as I was thinking it was about time to interfere.

I gave up and sat down to see what finally transpired.

As expected, the guy behind soon had his cock buried in her pussy, the sizable heels allowing him access without unnaturally bending. The one in front took his cue and held her head as his cock entered her mouth. Soon they both had a nice rhythm going. She seemed to be enjoying the treatment and her body quivered as she hit orgasm after orgasm. The man behind came first and I was glad that his first act on pulling out was to remove a bulging condom from his prick. I was not so happy, however, when the second person did not take off a sheath after he was done; he had been in her mouth uncovered and she swallowed everything as he came.

A glass of liquid appeared from somewhere and she took a few swallows to clean out her mouth. The person who had come in her mouth now seemed to be putting on a condom. He sat down on the chair and she mounted him, her ass coming over his cock. In a moment, she had managed to get his manhood inside her. As she bent forward, the other man now was able to put his cock in her mouth. It took a while for the acts to complete and once again she swallowed down the come in her mouth.

"I hope you liked that and if you continue to treat me with indifference, this is exactly what I will have to do," Alexa promised from behind the curtain.

With that the harsh light was replaced with normal ones around the room and the curtain in between was removed. I was surprised to see my marketing assistant, Goco, on the chair and my finance assistant, Charles, standing to the side. In Goco's lap, still sweaty from the workout was not Alexa, but my personal secretary, Tabitha, who was wearing heels that were similar to Alexa's and one of her wigs to create the effect. Standing a bit further away was Alexa, wearing another party dress. As reality sank in to me, Alexa let her dress and undergarments drop to the floor.

"Let's not talk now," she suggested, her arms coming around Charles.

"Let's see where things take us tonight."

III

As it was, she did not have vaginal or anal sex with either of the guys and I did not get into Tabitha's honey pot either. She moved slowly up and down with my dick inside, her back towards me, as I lay on the bed. Meanwhile my tongue intertwined with Tabitha's, who was at my side as my fingers played with her cunt. Goco and Charles alternated deep kissing Alexa and fondling her breasts, as they kneeled at each side of the bed, facing her. With her free hands she was able to rub their sizable cocks, allowing both to come over her torso almost in unison.

Later, while I received a most satisfying blowjob from my secretary, Alexa kept hitting peak after peak as the guys tongued her pussy, kissed and caressed her, after first giving her a rubdown with a warm towel. Somehow since she made no move to mount either of them, I held off from dipping my wick into Tabitha's pussy. One by one, the three guests exited, leaving us to make passionate love a couple more times before we were all spent.

"Report in sick," she suggested and uncharacteristically I complied.

During the day I heard that Goco, Charles and Tabitha had also called in unwell and given that most managers were gone, and others were still hung over from the night before, the office shut down early.

Alexa had given the servants the morning off and since Yusuf was off to playschool for a few hours, we were alone. She sat me down at the kitchen table and proceeded to prepare breakfast, just in her panties. Every few moments, she would leave the preparation and come by to me with butter, jam or yogurt on her tits, needing no explanation for me to lick the goodies off.

Finally, discussion came around to the happenings of the night before. I confessed that I was concerned she was fucking the two local guys before I realized the set up. However, I also let her know that once things had cleared up, it was kind of fun for all of us to have been intimate together. She ribbed me about getting a hard on for Tabitha, but frankly it would have been impossible for any man to not be turned on by my rather attractive secretary, particularly if naked and in the throes of passion. Alexa cleverly did not give me a definite yea or nay whether the guys had also pushed her buttons the right way, but I recalled that she did not appear to have been minding what was going on.

She had complained to Tabitha about my workload and the effect it was having on our love life. Tabitha had been having non-exclusive relationships with both guys, surprisingly neither being too concerned about the other. It was much later that I discovered both had a significant other at their respective tribal villages, away from Nairobi and Tabitha was happy to have two men tending to her need, enabling her to remain single. I was not surprised that she was also quite popular on the single's circuit. The two ladies had worked on the plan, and the guys had gone along, with the upfront understanding that Alexa was not on their menu should things progress to the points that they did.

To be frank, the results were better than desired. It was at least three months before I put in another 14 hour day. Meanwhile Tabitha, who had been the assistant to other GMs before, developed a nice friendship with Alexa and tuned her in to corporate happenings that may have not been clear to others, including me. Needless to say, Tabitha, Charles and Goco all received sizable year-end bonuses and were in line for promotions in the near future. Their silence ensured possibility of reprising the experience and potential to be rewarded even more!

IV

"Mr. Mahmoud is quite religiously motivated," Tabitha advised Alexa about the Divisional President, who was visiting from head office.

"What does that mean?" Alexa queried.

"Is he an ayatollah or something like that?"

"No, he's not a fanatic, but he has some interesting quirks," Tabitha let on.

"Does he not like females?" Alexa wondered.

"Well, let's say, when you do meet him at the company reception, try to wear something that accentuates how nice your ass and legs are," Tabitha suggested, knowing well that my wife had worked on getting a perfect model's figure.

Alexa took Tabitha's advice, opting for clingy black leather pants that appeared melded to her body and accentuated her tight ass. With the expected high heeled sandals, her lovely legs looked even tastier. The shimmering gold blouse she wore, if looked at just correct, was transparent enough to allow her braless breasts to be seen. Though she wore rather minimal jewellery, I knew she was going to make a serious impression on the boss.

"We are certainly very proud of the significant achievements from Imtiaz and his team," Mr. Mahmoud let the select folks know at dinner in the Hilton Hotel in downtown Nairobi.

As hoped, the changes put in place during my first six months had begun to pay off. The results for the third year, I had been in charge, were significantly ahead of targets and cemented my reputation in the company even more. There was already some talk of my next move, to a Vice-Presidential post at the head office, reporting to the CEO, and a seat on the internal board.

"Imtiaz, keep the good work up and you can expect real rewards in some time," he had pulled me aside and was offering advice.

"Of course in board management matters, it is important to have a few people on your side," he quickly added.

Lucky for me, Victoria, who remained great friends with Alexa had continued her upwards movement and landed on the board as President for North America. If somehow, Mahmoud could also throw his weight my way, the position was in my grasp.

As if reading my mind, Alexa walked up and chided us for talking shop during a social event. I could see that Mahmoud was drinking her visage in and for some strange reason she kept bending over to pick up something or turning away so that her very fine rear was the centre of attraction.

Since by rule, Alexa was seated next to him at dinner, it was easy for them to pick up a conversation. Mahmoud's attention had been totally diverted and he did not appear too keen on talking with others at the table.

Just as I was getting into the party, my phone began to ring incessantly. Would you believe that there was an issue with unions in Nigeria, and I had to get to the office and teleconference with the West Africa team and negotiators?

V

It was nearly midnight when I returned and found Alexa in the living room, wearing a scant negligee. With a finger on her lips she indicated I should be quiet and I figured Yusuf had issues going to sleep.

Alexa pulled me out on to the apartment balcony and whispered, "Mahmoud is in the bedroom."

I took a look at her and my face immediately expressed the question on my lips.

"No, no, he has not been with me, but he certainly thinks he is."

"I don't understand," was all the reply I could muster.

"Do you remember our little orgy a few months ago," she reminded me.

"We really had you thinking that I was screwing Goco and Charles.

"I recall that it was Tabitha and that we had a jolly good time later."

"Its Tabitha in there with him tonight, we do have very similar profiles and sizes and since our deception worked once, we gave it a second shot."

Apparently Mahmoud had let out to her that she could help out with my elevation. On one hand, she had been somewhat intimate with others towards the same end. On the other, all those episodes had involved a first move on her part, whereas Mahmoud was coming on too strong. She was also concerned when he had said that given his Afghan Shia upbringing, he did not really want to break taboos through vaginal sex, but wanted to fuck her very pretty ass. Alexa had realized then what Tabitha had meant about his "religious motivation" but was neither in the mood to let him have her nor keen on being butt fucked. Luckily she had recalled the episode earlier and in quick concert with Tabitha had been able to recreate the illusion.

Tabitha had left the party with Alexa, in time to get home and prepare for Mahmoud. She had already benefited from the friendship and this was something she was prepared to help with. She remained out of sight as Mahmoud arrived about an hour prior to when I did.

Alexa had received him and indulged in small talk, till his patience began to run out, since he had no way of knowing how long I would be involved with the "crisis" in Nigeria that he had engineered to keep me away from home. She had already ensured he had taken plenty of alcohol at the party and the doubles she fixed at home were even more potent. He was quite inebriated and ready to go.

To ensure things went off well, she began by sitting next to him on the sofa, allowing him to paw and kiss her for a while. Before long, she removed her blouse, letting him suck her tits. Suggesting that he disrobe in the bedroom, which had the lights very dimmed, she said she would be back in something more comfortable. He was naked and under the covers in a flash, when the lights totally turned off, leaving the room dark.

Alexa already had Tabitha waiting, in lingerie, in the side room. She sashayed up to Mahmoud and was soon engaged in deep kissing and disrobing. His senses, dulled by the liquor, did not allow him to see the switch, in his mind he was in bed with my wife.

Around 2 in the morning, Tabitha came out to the living area, still nude, and advised us that he was in the shower and planning to leave soon. So far he had not figured things out and Alexa would have to act a bit more before he departed. As Tabitha and I hid behind a curtain, she began to stroke my cock. It was tough to keep myself hidden and entertained.

Mahmoud came out all refreshed and his arms went around Alexa. She returned the kiss, not minding the fact that his hands were again exploring her body.

"You were awesome, it is too bad I have to return tomorrow," he let her know.

"And what can I expect in return?" she asked point blank.

"You can assume my support to Imtiaz and it would be nice to have you in the vicinity of the headquarters!"

The bastard was planning ahead and knew he had a good thing in hand.

"Oh, I'd like that," Alexa whispered to him, giving him a final peck.

Turning just as he exited the door, he asked if he could have her negligee as a souvenir. Without hesitation, she stripped it off, letting him soak in her nudity, and handed it over while blowing a kiss. Though she was literally threadbare, he still looked down questioningly at the thong that covered almost nothing. Alexa understood immediately, let it drop to her feet, picked it up with one heeled foot and extended her leg towards him. He put the panty into his pocket and his hands strayed over her leg. Sitting himself down, he put her leg over his left shoulder, lifting her on her toes as she hung on in the doorway and licked her pussy for a few moments.

"Too bad, Alexa, I would have loved to fuck your vagina, but my morality prohibits me from it while I am happily married!"

I wondered which reality he existed in given that he had not worried about his morality while dipping his dick into the rear of someone other than his wife, but put it down to strange Afghan or Iranian practices.