All Comments on 'Count Down To Moonlight Ch. 03'

by fairydust22

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
IzkaPlm18IzkaPlm18almost 14 years ago
MORE!

MORE please!!! :)

LOVE IT and it is getting closer and closer to the good part!!! hahaha

The hot sex was...HOT and damn do I want a wearwolf now! lol

Please write another chapter asap! :)

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago

Great stuff! I am lovin it. I like how though she is human some part of her is feeling connected to him. So much to still tell us! Why were they handcuffed and by who? What happened last year when the pack got together? Can't wait for the next installment. Keep writing!

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 14 years ago
Are your wolves not stronger than humans?

I'm surprised that neither one of them has tried to break the chain physically. If I woke up chained to a man, I'm pretty sure I would test the chain to see if it was secure, no matter how comfortable I felt with him. Duncan's superhuman strength (?) should be enough to break the chain, shouldn't it? Or when he shifts, it might break it. Interested in seeing how it all works out.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 13 years ago
Intrigued

Makes you wonder who, when and where they met and the reason for the chain? Now they are soul mates, WOW!!! Just shift and bite the dang chain!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 13 years ago
i'm curious

why the chain couldn't be broken either? youd figure that when he almost changed that he had enough to just break it.. sorry for the redundancy, but just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dry opinion

Extremely passionate. Loved it.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
juicy hot young sex...................nicely done

This grand dame loves to read of such saucy bedroom activity. Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm simply delicious was the first encounter and I suspect it will just get steamier. Thank you for sharing your creative and scintillating imagination.

SunKisstSunKisstover 11 years ago

Where can find a live 11in tool that isn't attached to an ass?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous