All Comments on 'Count Dracula Hypnotizes Heather'

by andtheend

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
the real count left to go it alone

love the story with all the build up. i was expecting.

heather to have her pussy filled with cum. and i bet a lots of other thought that way to. but none the less it wasboth funny and a brilliant ending.

BarbaraBarbaraover 13 years ago
Inspirational submission, deserves to win top prize, in literary contest!

Carefully crafted ironic erotica, that sweeps readers' into this writer's world, tantalising their feverish imagination. Can't wait for Count Dracula's multi-orgasmic conclusion?

canndcanndover 13 years ago

This was really good. The end was a surprise to me and it was funny. I enjoyed it alot. Hope you'll write more.

AmitdankevinAmitdankevinover 13 years ago

I really liked your story. You always sweep me in the story. I liked the way you ended it. I was not expecting it. Actually, I was so lost in the story that I did not think what was going to happen in the end. Good luck for contest.

Wild1InStLWild1InStLover 13 years ago
Classic Gotcha Story

That was great, loved how you put some comedy in the middle of the erotic story. Like everyone else, was waiting with anticipation for the sex and then the ending was too perfect, total bait and switch, LOVED IT!!! You definately deserve to win!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Really good but there were a bit too many repeats about not arousing her and other things. Good job

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous