Count Dracula Hypnotizes Heather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andtheend
andtheend
796 Followers

"Hurry, Simon, I have to pee."

"Gees, Heather, you ruined the moment. Couldn't you have waited just a minute more, at least until I started licking you?"

"Yeah, well, if you started licking me, in the way that my bladder if full, after drinking my fill of free coffee at Starbucks, I would have peed in your mouth. I should have peed, before you came here, but there were just too many kids ringing my bell for Halloween candy. Let me go pee and we can go back to role playing, again, okay."

"Go back? Go back? We can't go back? No, that will never work," he said already in a deep funk. "We'll have to start from the beginning."

"What do you mean, the beginning? From the time that I'm waiting on you at the Starbucks counter? Uh, uh, no way. I'm not doing this again. Once is enough, Simon. This whole thing is just as creepy as you dressing up as Count Chocula."

"Count Dracula, Heather. I'm Count Dracula not Count Chocula. Count Chocula is a children's chocolate cereal and I'm the King of Vampires.

"Okay, King, I really must pee."

"Okay, you go pee and I'll go stand outside. I give you a minute to pee, before I ring your doorbell."

"Okay, Simon," said Heather climbing off the bed naked and running in the bathroom to pee.

Only, Heather, already tired of Simon's need to role play to get up enough desire to have an erection, decided to prematurely end their relationship. He was just too weird for her. Why does she get all the whackos? This is the last time she goes out with a guy who only orders black coffee with extra sugar. She's staying with the Latte drinkers.

"Heather? Hello? I'm outside," said Simon, after giving her a few minutes to pee, before ringing her doorbell. "I'm ready to glamour you? Heather? Let me in. It's me. Simon. Hello?"

Simon had a real treat in wanting to make mad love to Heather, but after all of Simon's role playing foolishness, she waited for Halloween to play her trick on him by ending their affair.

"I'm ready now, Heather. It's me. Count Dracula, Heather. Damn."

andtheend
andtheend
796 Followers
12