All Comments on 'Count of Casualty'

by LingerieRobot

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
baikalisanbaikalisanover 9 years ago
Nice beginning

Please continue. I'd live to see where you are going to take these two

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Feedback

Anonymous, you read the whole story through in the Gay Male erotic fiction section, when you claim to hate gays?! Why click on it? Why read it? I bet your dick was as hard as a fucking rock.

And don't worry, they get God's gift of their bodies to have sweaty, amazing sex together. Gay sex is just fucking awesome. But you know that, right? From the self-loathing woody that made you click on this link, to those images of a big lubed up cock you jerk off to. You know it. You sad, bitter, closeted fucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story!

What a great story....even though one never understands the era it is in....because it could have occurred in several...still there's a great beginning here to something that has hope! And I've also noticed that several creeps are leaving anonymous comments and probably voting harshly for gay-themed stories. I hope the author will delete the specific one in question. Such hate mail belongs solely in the trash like its author! I'd include my moniker but then he'd probably just go and bash my stories, too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Fuck these gays

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Enjoyable

That was pretty good. I liked it. Adding a war theme to it made it suspenseful. Was interesting to read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLingerieRobot@LingerieRobot
The goal in my work (at least at this moment) is to envision some kind of utopian sexual space that could still possibly exist. And I want to make stories people can masturbate to, obviously. Hopefully I succeed at one of the two of those things! Latest update: My 50th stor...

SIMILAR Stories