Count of Casualty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like most improvised tools, this only lasted so long. The feeling of that warm hand vanished into the darkness. Aiden could hear Jor unbuckling his own uniform. Jor grabbed him by the wrist and guided his hand to something hot and hard and fleshy. It wasn't his leg. "Do it for me too," he hissed into Aiden's ear.

Aiden was at first tentative with the other man's cock, but it wasn't exactly foreign anatomy to him. He was more stunned at the size and the thickness of it. He had glanced curiously during group showers, and Jor's cock had never really stood out among that forest of limp penises and the confusing emotions they brought. He was not Big, or Tiny, two men in their troop with nicknames that could only be understood in the shower stall. But here, fully erect, he could have put Big to shame. Aiden could barely wrap his hand around the thickness, and it would have been big enough to stroke with both hands with some room to spare.

Come to think of it, that was what Aiden did. He wrapped his hands around that warm rod and began sliding them up and down. He couldn't judge Jor's pleasure save for the occasional creaking moans of satisfaction and the precum leaking from the top of his cockhead, making the shaft smoother and slipperier. Aiden found himself enraptured by the motion of his own hands as they stroked and rubbed Jor's cock. There was almost a primal joy to the act of giving pleasure to another with nothing more than your bare hands.

"Do you want to fuck me," Aiden said. He had meant to dance around the words, imply without saying, but the profanity spilled out of his mouth. Oh well. No point in being coy now. Wasn't buggery the end point of all these activities? Aiden wasn't sure he could take this massive shaft inside of him, but he also couldn't imagine Jor being on the receiving end, even if he was a queer.

"No," Jor said, his breath ragged. "My ankle... I don't want to do any thrusting. Just... come up here."

And so Aiden curiously let go of his comrade's cock and leaned forward to kiss him once again. Their cocks touched, and the contact was electric. Aiden experimentally rubbed the length of his cock along the underside of Jor's. The feeling was so great it made him feel vulnerable – like he could no longer trust a body that could be crippled with sensation from such a simple movement.

He was trained to be a fighter. Even now, he had to suppress the instincts he had learned in hand-to-hand combat – to strike a man who was this close to you and grabbing onto your arms, to struggle when your body was not free, to maybe slip into a chokehold. But there was something even more powerful than all the training, and that drove him to thrust forward again.

Jor gasped, and Aiden could hear that same vulnerability in his high, almost effeminate moans. Aiden pinned his comrade's broad shoulders to the wall and kept sliding forward. Their dicks thrust together with a delicious friction. There was something building inside Aiden, and he didn't think he could contain it.

"Jor--" And then it came all at once. It was like everything was crashing in on Aiden, and everything was exploding outwards at once. Bliss lit up his mind and made his toes curl. His cock spasmed against Jor's slick crotch, splashing cum all over his smooth stomach. Aiden felt the joy of absolute surrender to sin, and knew in an instant he would never go back.

But Jor was still hard, his huge cock still standing fierce. Without hesitation, Aiden leaned down and took the big cockhead in his mouth. He wasn't sure what made him do it, but knew that it was right the moment he felt Jor's humming warmth against his tongue and his own cum starting to seep into his short hair. He was a cocksucker now.

One soft suck was all it took. Jor grabbed Aiden by the back of the neck and held him still as he flooded his mouth with masculine essence. Contrary to all the jokes, it didn't taste like anything, but it had Jor's own warmth in it. Aiden did his best to swallow the viscous substance, but some of it leaked out of the corner of his mouth and spilled down the side of Jor's cock.

Aiden released Jor's cock from his mouth, suddenly aware that his jaw hurt. The two of them were defiled, covered in sweat and cum and the dirt of the cave floor. The dark voice of guilt let out a final scream, and Aiden wondered what he had just done. But when he saw the serene, barely-curved smile on Jor's face, that voice went silent. He had never seen Jor this relaxed, this truly happy, and he was responsible.

And then it hit him.

"Jor," Aiden said. "I can see you."

"What?" Jor turned his head to look in Aiden's eyes. "I can see you too. And..."

"That means there's light getting in somewhere," said Aiden. "There has to be a way out, or at least somewhere we can call for help."

"Aiden," Jor said. "It's pointless."

Aiden got up and buckled his jeans. He decided to leave his shirt off for now – it was hot enough down here. "No, it's not." He reached down and helped Jor to his feet. "Come on, I'll help you walk. We are going to get out of here. No way I'm only gonna do that once in my life."

The two soldiers hobbled slowly in search of light.

12