All Comments on 'Countermove Ch. 10'

by ChrystalWynd

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
great series

The series was a very erotic and thought out text.You will grace us with another i hope.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
More! More!

Erotic wrestling? With Mind Control? What's not to like!? You've got a great imagination and a way with words that left me captivated. Hope to hear more from you soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Insanely Well Written

Your humble remarks at the start were pretty much unneeded-- you wrote masterfully about a form of martial arts, discussing lots of facets to the style that truly made me interested beyond just getting wank material. I actually blazed through the latter 7 chapters all in one sitting because the plot was excellent, too. This is just insanely well-written, and I really hope to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Was great til

you made Tyger a slave to herself and total skip the sex at the end. That was the build of to all of this. Then you didn't deliver...Disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Superb...

Any chance of doing more stories with these characters? Maybe something a bit more romantic between two of the wrestlers (or Diane and one of them)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Amazing!!

This was incredibly good! Besides the thorougly entertaining plot, the writing was amazing and I loved that the spelling and punctuation wasn't that of a four year old. Thank you so much for such a great story and please write some more!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Enjoyed your style--

Liked your story but it left me wanting more in the ending. I assumed we would hear more of the treatment of tyger after her loss. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I don't see anything new from you lately but if you check this you should write again.. Love your work!!

Andromeda7Andromeda7about 12 years ago

Excellent series. Thanks.

sootsprinklessootsprinklesabout 12 years ago
awesome

good series, nice plot, interesting characters. A+ : )

spankingfunforspankingfunforalmost 12 years ago
Shannon was Onyx but is now Bunny!

Very exciting story!Onyx learned the hard way to treat people like she wants to be treated and became a bimbo named Bunny for a year to a woman she had mistreated!She had been a mind controling wrestler but was going to end up as a bimbo who treats other people with respect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A Really Well Done Story

I thought this was a really well done story. Lots of sex action - that's why we're here, obviously - as well as actual character development and a recognizable plot and story arc.

Clearly a cut above the common rabble, Chrystal. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Alternate ending

Maybe and alternate ending where tiger wins and Shannon gets fucked stupid?

professor61771professor61771about 7 years ago
Very nice

Good job :)

Hope to see some of her further training.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Thanks, great storytelling as aleays

Steve

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous