All Comments on 'Country Boys Valentine'

by yukonnights

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
yukonnightsyukonnightsover 6 years agoAuthor
A Note From the Author

If you've made it this far, I'd like to thank you for reading my story. As this is a contest entry, I'd like to ask that you take a moment to vote you're opinion of it. Also, I would enjoy any comments you feel inspired to offer. Thanks again for reading!

shirleycdshirleycdover 6 years ago
Country boys

Very good story. Since I don't yet have the courage to initiate such an encounter, I could very much identify with Lenny. I would very much like to be seduced (or forced) into a male male encounter. you develop your characters well , but I would really like to get better acquainted with Rick, Lucas, Elvis and Kelly. I think I would really enjoy their company. How can I vote for this in the Valentine Contest?

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 6 years agoAuthor

Shirley, Thank you for the kind comment, I appreciate the time and effort. In answer to your question about voting; It's the little stars at the end of the story. If you hover your cursor over the starts they should say what each one indicates, but in general; 1 star = terrible and 5 stars = great. Thanks again, and you might enjoy some of my other stories, from what you've said above A Sissy's Journey may be something you would enjoy.

holliday1960holliday1960over 6 years ago
Nice job

This well written. The ability to write southern-ease without it feeling overdone isn't something that is easily accomplished. (You did well, Yukon. Nicely done!) Overall, it's a well-written whimsical GM lovestory. All in all, a fun read.

blozoblozoabout 5 years ago
Well written

They get their come uppence and no one gets hurt.

Living in Texas as I have for so long, I can say I think you got the cowboy speech pattern pretty close.

catamitecatamiteover 4 years ago
Great Entertainment

True to form; well told. You kinda get me thinking, perhaps I have a tale in me that should be told. Encouraging....

AlbacockAlbacockabout 4 years ago
Enjoyable read

Nice gentle read maybe more in the future?

OmenainenOmenainenover 3 years ago

Hilarious! And so hopeful and heartwarming on top of that and despite the non-con elements. I got a good mental image of the characters, even if the story was so short. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryukonnights@yukonnights
a true romantic who believes; that love is more powerful than hate...that kindness is stronger than cruelty...that sex fueled by true love is better than sex fueled by lust alone...that there is good in all people, it's just hard sometimes to find... edit 12-2013) It's been...