All Comments on 'Country Club MILF'

by pegasusiltf

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nice

Very nice!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
C. C. MILF

This is the first story of yours that I have read. I thoroughly enjoyed it! I liked the gentle way you brought the characters together and developed the storyline. I could almost picture myself in his place (don't I wish...)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Story

Get someone to proofread though. Lots of small errors but a really good story.

digger33digger33about 13 years ago
Fantastic

This was a very hot, enjoyable story. You didn't rush anything and it was all very realistic. There must be another chapter though as you've left very much unsaid, but implied. It would be nice to have them continue, with her possibly getting pregnant. Also you kept bringing the nanny in, how about finding out her and Carol have a thing for each other and him fulfilling all their desires??

papagrizpapagrizabout 13 years ago
I LOVED THE STORY

It was a great read and I look forward to more.

hodunkhodunkabout 13 years ago
Realy loved this story

Love it , love it!

bring on the rest of the story,I'm waiting.

SFWoodsSFWoodsabout 13 years ago
Beautifully written.

I really enjoyed Carol's seduction of Michael. You did a great job in the way you paced the story leading up to their first sexual encounter. There interaction was already very hot by the time Michael finally gets to have her, and it stayed that way until the end.

aslan72aslan72almost 13 years ago
Great Story

I loved the way you wrote this, the seduction, the teasing, the imagary. Although there could have been more depth to the sex scenes or the Christmas holidays.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The embezzlement

But what did Edward do with the dough he stole?

wagonet2wagonet2almost 13 years ago
great story

Could you bring the family maid into it? Hot threesome...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good writing

Polished writing, good plot and character development. A delightful read. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Perfection

Do not change a thing ! It was perfect , well written and grealty explained in detail . I wonder though is this a true story or a story that you want to come to reality . lot of thought to detail . excellent job. I am not a perv and I love reading well written and steamy stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
in need of a followup

very interested in reading a followup to this initial story.....see if Michael was going to be hired on within Carol's company. Would be very interested in finding out if Michael took control on showing Carol more varied experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW

As an older woman that has a secret love for younger guys, this one really got me going! thank you! - Colleen (47/DWF)

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
great story

good love story, with great sex-nice plot, characters; nicely written, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story

Very well written, enjoyed reading it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Deep Thanks

The story, well written, with just the proper amount of lust, yet tasteful enough while drawing the family environment. Pleasing the kids, pleasing each other, not obviously flaunting, being discrete, and a happy reunion culminating in a loving family environment. Very well done.

TSreaderTSreaderover 8 years ago
Love it!

So complete, from beginning to end!

Thank you!

dispatcher59dispatcher59over 8 years ago
Great story

While this site is dedicated to sexual escapades of all kinds, the best stories on here are the love stories, where the sex is part of a bigger picture. The ones that may start out as lust, but where a real relationship develops are really compelling, especially where they are realistic. It's always good to think as you read that "this could happen." I would have laughed, though, if you had her riding him in the car while driving up the Skyway on the way back from Fredonia, or wherever the final meet was. Maybe next time, it can be in Salamanca-they could stay at the casino. Nicely done. Hope there will be a second installment once they have been together for a while, and that living together does not spoil the relationship, since day to day living is a lot different than having an affair.

auwingerauwingerabout 6 years ago
Backwards.

I guess I started with your last story first, and totally enjoyed it! Now I will go back and read the rest of them in order to see how you got to this point! Great story! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent story, passionate, caring, warm, erotic and tender. This is a perfect description of a loving couple who put each other ahead of themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Looking forward to the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bravo!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous