Country Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Yes, that’s nice but fuck me now,” Birgit ordered.

I obliged of course and her talking started. I banged her slowly with long strokes and with all my force in the last part. She liked it hard and was very pleased she said. Suddenly she cried out and her muscles flexed real hard around my cock. She shuddered when she came. I stayed deep inside her and moved only slightly to stimulate her clit.

She sighed deeply and relaxed.

“Oh, yes. That felt good. Again?” She nudged me with her ass.

I resumed banging her and this mostly for my own pleasure. She was observant though and directed us with her talk to a very pleasant orgasm for me as well as for herself.

Afterwards I lay down on the bed. She stood at the side of the bed taking care of my cock. She took the rubber off and sucked me clean.

“Do you want to call it a night? I mean it’s quite late,” Birgit asked casually. “I have to leave tomorrow,” she added without obvious reason.

“Well no, I don’t have to leave if you want me to stay,” I said being quite sure that she didn’t want me to leave. “With a little help I can do it again.”

She lit up and laughed happily.

“Oh yes, my darling. I hoped you would say that. I certainly will help you. I want more of your cock, be sure,” she giggled.

Birgit started to caress and lick me all over. She let her generous breasts and nipples stroke my body. She teased my nipples but after a while concentrated on sucking my cock. It took some time but then I got hard. She sucked well.

“Now, I think that will do,” she said. “Let’s get him dressed.” She put the rubber on and swiftly mounted me. She easily impaled herself and slowly started to ride me. I grabbed her breasts that bounced over me and squeezed the nipples.

Birgit took it slowly but from her talking and moans I understood that her orgasm was building up. It came suddenly and she sat down heavily on me. But she soon recovered and started to ride again. She got three more orgasms in short order and sat down again.

“This is a good cock to ride,” she sighed. “So fat, it stretches my pussy so nicely. I hope you can stand some more?”

She started to ride again, moaning and talking. I put my thumb on her clit which made her come. She rode on and I lost count of how many times she cried out and got small orgasms before I felt the tingle in my loins. When I did I grabbed her hips and started to thrust back. We came in a shuddering orgasm close together.

She rolled off me, still panting hard. She lay motionless and quiet for a while which was unusual for this woman.

“Anders, Anders, my dear boy. You have made me so happy. I hope you liked it as well.” she purred and hugged me. She held me close to her for quite a while. She sighed deeply.

“Well, now I think we both have had enough. I am really sore. I want you to know that I loved it. Thank you and good night. See you at breakfast,” she eventually said and pushed me out of bed.

The following day Lena said that she was going swimming and that I was welcome. I got a little nervous not knowing what to expect. I went down early as usual.

Lena and my sisters came together chatting and laughing. My sisters got quiet and tensed when they hesitantly undressed. Lena chatted on when she swiftly undressed and made her little show, this time cupping her breasts.

“Anders, come here,” Lena called. “I have got permission from your mother to teach your sisters a few things and also that you can take part for demonstrations. I hope you don’t mind? You won’t regret it, I promise.” She giggled when she said the last part.

“Oh, no, but what shall I do?” I stammered.

“Just do as I tell you. It will be fine,” Lena giggled. “Girls, come over here.”

My sisters came close and we all sat down in the grass.

“Now girls, you have seen Anders naked for many years and also seen his cock swell this summer. I guess that you want to know what happens to him and why,” Lena began her tutoring in a sincere voice.

She grabbed my cock and fondled me. It felt a little odd to begin with but she soon overcome that and got me hard. She smiled at me.

“Now girls, touch it. Feel for yourself how hard it is and yet so soft on the surface. And feel the balls underneath how heavy they are.”

My sisters hesitated to begin with. But Lena urged them on and took their hands and put them on my cock. Soon they had overcome their shyness and explored my cock. I loved being fondled by three naked females. Lena showed them how to jack a cock and fondle the balls and I felt an orgasm come close.

“Look girls, he is about to come. Watch what happens,” Lena said. She was very observant and had felt my arousal.

She took my cock and expertly jacked me off. I shot my load at all three of them, on their breasts and bellies. My sisters looked bewildered and hesitantly touched my come.

“Yes, touch it, smell it and taste it. It isn’t dangerous to take it in the mouth, only in the pussy. And it tastes good don’t you think. And it makes wonders to the skin.” Lena giggled and scooped up some of the come and took it in her mouth and nudged my sisters to do the same. Then she rubbed the rest into her breasts.

“Now, with an elder man the fun is normally over when he has come. But young men can do it again at least if they get some help and encouragement. And the best way to help them is this,” Lena went on tutoring.

She pushed me down on my back and knelt at my side. She started to lick and kiss my cock. My sisters watched her doing but were very puzzled.

Lena was very good at sucking cock. I soon felt a tingle in my loins and a swelling in my cock. Lena noticed it of course and triumphantly told the girls. She went on sucking. I took opportunity of her position and put a hand over her pussy. It was moist and that encouraged me. I circled her clit for a while and then inserted my thumb in her pussy. I could then work both on her clit and inside her pussy. She stopped sucking and looked over her shoulder at me. A broad smile spread over her face and suddenly she tensed and moaned. I had reached her soft internal spot and that together with my fingers on her clit rapidly took her towards orgasm. It came moments later and she cried out loud and her body shuddered.

My sisters watched amazed but more knowingly than I had expected.

Lena soon regained her composure. She smiled sweetly at me and went back to sucking my cock. I kept my thumb inside her pussy but let it rest.

I was now fully erect. Lena sat up on her knees just holding my cock in her hand.

“Girls, come and try it. I’ll show you how to suck a cock. It’s the second best way to calm down a man. Come on, don’t be shy. You are going to like it.” Lena had some trouble to get my sisters started but eventually my eldest sisters Eva moved forward and knelt opposite to Lena.

Eva slowly lowered her head and her lips touched my cock head. She kissed it with more vigor.

“Yes, that’s right. Do you feel the texture and the warmth? Nice, isn’t it? Now go on and take the head into your mouth. Do you feel the flange? It’s very sensitive. You can lick around it. Now go deeper and then up and down. And lick the tip.”

Lena went on instructing Eva. After a while she had Ylva, my other sister to come and kneel as well. To give her room Lena moved up and straddled my chest. There she sat giving advice to my sisters who took turns sucking my cock.

I thought I was a little left out although it was my cock they were working on. But my vision was blocked by Lena’s ass.

I did three things. I lifted my head and licked Lena’s ass. She responded by moving up straddling my face instead. I could reach her pussy with my mouth and I started to lick her.

Secondly and thirdly I reached out my hands and found the asses of my sisters. They startled when they felt my hands on their ass cheeks. But they calmed down and resumed sucking my cock. I took that as permission and started to caress their asses. After a while they wriggled and changed positions slightly. The effect was that I got access to their pussies from behind and I gently caressed their labia.

There I was, lying flat on my back with two women taking turns on my cock them being supervised by a third sitting on my face. I was busy licking her pussy and caressing the other two. Lena moaned and had difficulties giving advice to my sisters.

But she had control. Suddenly she took my hands.

“Easy boy, easy. You mustn’t go deep and pop the cherries. Ah, yes that’s feels so good, lick me there,” she panted.

Although the interruptions made the sucking a bit slow I felt the tingle in my loins. I also heard that Lena was moaning higher and faster and increased my efforts on her pussy. Lena adjusted her position now and then to get my tongue where she wanted it. I could hardly move myself.

Lena was very experienced. Although she was on the brink to her own orgasm she understood that I was close to. She made my sisters to keep their heads close together in front of my cock and then jacked me until I came. My spurt hit the faces of my sisters. Maybe they got some of it in their mouths. I couldn’t tell since my view was blocked by Lena’s lovely ass and pussy and I was busy licking and sucking. Lena came moments later, this time very noisily.

“My, my” she said when she had recovered. “That got a little out of hand, didn’t it? But no harm done. And it felt so good, didn’t it Anders.” She smiled broadly.

Lena got aware of that my sisters didn’t look happy.

“Oh yes, poor girls, we mustn’t forget you. Anders, we have to help them. But remember, don’t pop her cherry. Girls, lay down and we will make you come. Ready Anders?”

She made my sisters to lay down flat and then Lena and I went down on one girl each.

For the first time I could explore the body of my sister Ylva at close range. Her breasts were firm with hard, poking nipples. She moaned when I licked them. Her belly was flat and her pubic mons a hillock covered with soft curly brown hair. And below that her pink slit opened up to my probing tongue. I kissed and licked the best I could and probed her opening. Soon her little clit protruded. Her body writhed under my tongue.

I looked up when I heard other moans. Lena was kneeling beside Eva. Her ass was high up in the air towards me. It was a lovely sight. Full and round and with her darker pussy lips in between her cheeks.

Ylva writhed under my mouth and I increased my tempo. Soon she bucked against me and started to come. Her body shuddered and she let out a number of soft cries.

Eva followed shortly under Lena’s skilful mouth.

I kissed my way up the body of Ylva. Her mons, the belly button, ribs and her breasts. She held my head and wanted to be kissed more on the breasts then she pushed my head downwards again. I licked her into another orgasm and I heard that Lena did the same to her girl.

Afterwards Lena broke the awkwardness by rushing us into the water. We played as usual but this time we touched each other freely. Lena snuggled up to me and pulled my arm around her waist. She squeezed my ass lightly.

“Worthwhile to join us, wasn’t it? It will be even better next time.”

Lena left us.

Later mother appeared with her new guest Barbro. I had already met her at lunch and immediately remembered her body from last year. She was one of few of mother’s friends that I had taken an interest to look at when she was naked at the lake the year before. She had a plump figure but what had caught my interest was a fabulous ass. Two big round moons, not flabby but rather firm, that stood out and moved on their own. To go with them also a pair of similar breasts, not too big but round and firm, that bounced with springiness.

Mother said hallo as usual and quickly undressed. Barbro hesitated and looked at me inquiringly for a while but then started to undress with a shrug.

Barbro seemed to ignore me but I watched her with great interest. Her ass and breasts bounced so interestingly when she moved. I got the feeling that she now and then showed off to me. She walked unwarranted close in front of me and made her ass and breasts bounce. I also saw that she stealt glances at me. I watched her quite openly and my cock swelled at her sight. But she didn’t do anything more than teasing.

The following day Lena told me she wanted to be alone with the girls that afternoon.

“Don’t worry, you will be part of the fun later on,” she encouraged me.

As soon as I saw her come back from the lake I went there. My sisters beamed and looked flushed. Their pussy lips were slightly swollen and reddish. They giggled between themselves

Mother and Barbro came to swim. Barbro didn’t hesitate to undress this time and she moved around with self esteem, her breasts and ass bouncing.

My sisters and I swam but they mostly kept to themselves. They left quickly.

Mother lay in the sun with closed eyes. Barbro was sitting up legs stretched in front of her. I sat a bit away watching her. My cock swelled when I thought about her ass. She looked at me and smiled faintly when she saw my swollen cock. She lay down. Her breasts were firm enough not to flatten out completely. Her nipples stood up. After a while I got aware of that she gradually parted her thighs pretending to be asleep. Eventually I got a pretty good look up between her thighs. The sun made her pussy hair glisten indicating that she was a little moist. Her labia were slightly swollen. Her big firm ass lifted her pelvis from the ground.

We rested like that for about half an hour. I lay down as well and dreamt about Lena.

Suddenly she stood among us. She had quietly come down the path. She looked at me and smiled when she saw my aroused cock. I had been dreaming about entering her. She went to speak to my mother about some domestic problems. I caught Barbro watching me and she smiled when she noticed it.

Mother sighed and rose to get dressed.

“I have to go back to the house. But do stay and enjoy the weather. Drinks are at 5.30,” she said to Barbro and left.

Barbro stayed on her back for a while. Then she rose and strolled around letting her ass bounce and roll freely.

“May I sit by you? It gets lonely when your mother has gone,” she asked.

“Yes, yes of course,” I stammered. I suddenly got nervous. One thing was to look at her at a distance, another to have her so close by. I saw her big breasts and hard nipples.

“Doesn’t it get lonely for you? No other boys to be with,” she said for a start. Then she chatted away, I only had to put in short answers. I only half-listened to her.

“Have you got laid yet?” she asked.

I suddenly startled. At first the meaning of what she had said didn’t register. Then I got it.

“What, sorry I didn’t hear what you said,” I stammered not knowing what to say or do.

“Oh yes, you heard me. I asked if you have got laid yet. But I really didn’t have to ask. I can see that you have. That gorgeous maid I presume. You have become a big boy now. Very handsome I must say. Did I embarrass you?” She giggled.

“Well, uh no, I mean. .,” I didn’t know what to say.

“You have watched me. What do you like my body? Please be honest to me.”

“Well, your ass is tremendous,” I suddenly got bold.

“Thank you, yes I think it’s extraordinary,” she said and rose.

She stood, facing away from me and shifting her legs. Her ass cheeks moved up and down and rolled.

“Like it?” She said turning back towards me smiling. “It turn most men on I have noticed. Including you I can see," she added and winked.

“What do you like my breasts?” She cupped her breasts and held them forward.

“Well, they are very nice too. But your ass is the best,” I said, feeling confident.

“Would you like to touch me? Feel the firmness of my ass and breasts? The size of your cock indicates that you would,” she said giggling but her voice was serious.

“Yes, yes of course I would,” I said, laughing nervously.

“Well then, come on, grab my ass,” she said and pulled me up and placed my hands on her body.

I stood before her with my hands on her waist. I touched her breasts, fondling them. Her nipples hardened immediately. I moved around her letting my hand slid down from her breast and around her waist to her ass. I stood behind her and filled both my hands with her ass cheeks. She pressed back and I squeezed hard. I rotated her cheeks and they willingly moved. I bent down and kissed her bottom. Barbro got off balance and parted her legs to steady herself. I kissed her ass cheek from the top down to her upper thigh and back up the inner thigh. At the top I felt her warmth and a sweet smell. I put out my tongue and licked into her crack to test.

Barbro startled and took a step forward.

“My, my. That got serious. You would like to fuck me, don’t you? I admit it felt good. But I don’t know. And we don’t have any rubbers, do we? I think we have to stop here. .” Her voice trailed off.

“Well, uh, I have a rubber actually,” I blurted out.

“Well, well, you are a real boy scout, aren’t you? Ever ready. So you think we should fuck? Well, you certainly look nice. And that hard fat cock . . . Yes, get that rubber and come to me,” she said her voice shifting from concern to mocking.

I ran to my clothes and got hold of the rubber I had taken the habit of always bring with me since Lena had refused to fuck me due to the lack of a rubber. Now I was ever ready indeed. I hurried back.

Barbro watched me. She smiled at my jutting cock. When I approached her she went down on her hands and knees. She wriggled her hips and her ass bounced and rolled. She looked absolutely gorgeous.

I knelt behind her and grabbed her ass. I squeezed and fondled her and also found her breasts that swung free. They were real heavy with a firm core. The nipples were taut.

I began kissing her backside starting on the small of her back and going down one leg. Up along her inner thigh over her cheek and down the other. Up again along the other inner thigh.

Barbro moaned and spread her legs. I got access to the crack of her ass and her pussy slit. I kissed along her inner thigh and licked her slit from behind. I felt her warmth and moistness. She spread her legs even wider and I could kiss and lick her labia. Big swollen lips and pink inner lips that had parted and opened her entrance. I dug in and licked her pussy.

Barbro spread her legs as far as she could and put her head and shoulder deep down. Her ass stood up in the air. Although the angle was difficult I was able to lick her slit all the way over her clit. I worked hard with my tongue on her clit, along her slit and pushed inside her pussy.

By now, Barbro moaned frequently. Small cries came from her now and then. She wriggled her ass wildly making it hard for me to keep in place. Suddenly my tongue was at her butt hole pressing inwards. She startled but then a pleased moan came when I went back to flicking her clit. Shortly afterwards her cries increased and she came. Her body trembled and she collapsed forward.

She lay outstretched. I sat down beside her and caressed her big ass globes. Like her breasts they were soft but with a firm core. I moved them around, rolled them and spread them apart. Her crack and slit became available and I bent forward and licked. She moaned highly and spread her legs wide. I straddled her facing down and started to lick her again. She raised her hips slightly to meet my tongue. She soon had a second orgasm that she celebrated by screaming high.

I rose from her body and she rolled over and sat up. Her breasts swayed.

“I loved that. I hadn’t expected that you should be so caring and so good. You are fabulous with your tongue. Now let’s try your cock. If it’s half that good I am in for a ride. Are you ready? Like a boy scout I can see. Well, put the rubber on and get going. Let me help you.”

She chatted on but at the same time checked me and my cock out. She took my rubber and swiftly rolled it in place on my cock.