Country Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbro sat back supporting herself with her arms behind her. Slowly she eased her legs apart and raised her knees.

“Want to come inside? I am wet, open and ready for you, come on I am waiting.”

She lay down and kept her legs apart and her knees raised. I swiftly got between her thighs and aimed my cock at her open pussy. Her hand was there, ready to guide me in but I found the way on my own. With a few quick thrusts I was fully inside her and started my routine with long slow strokes.

Maybe I just imagined but it felt like her big firm ass was springy, adding a twitch on each stroke that pushed me deeper in her.

I heard from her panting and occasional moans that she liked my action. I raised my upper body and got hold of her breasts, squeezed them together and took her nipples between my lips. I increased my tempo and felt the tingle in my loins.

Soon I had forget her pleasure and fucked for my own. But it obviously pleased her as well. Her moaning got high and her small cries started. I felt my orgasm building up and my strokes got short and deep. Barbro lifted her hips and met me with hard thrusts making us bang hard into each other.

I came first. She lay down and it felt like she was using her ass muscles to rock up and down. She moved my cock inside her with her ass until she came herself.

I withdrew from her pussy and sat beside her. She inspected the rubber and was pleased to see that it kept its content.

She held my slimy cock in her hand and squeezed gently. It immediately responded and started to swell.

“What have we got here? Oh, you can do it again?”

She leaned down and started to lick and suck my cock. I was soon in battle condition.

“But, but I don’t have any more rubbers,” I said, prepared to be turned down.

“Oh, well, yes, that’s a problem. Can’t take a naked cock into my pussy, can I? But it’s so nice and made me feel so good before. We have to think of something, don’t we?” She said and went back to suck on my cock.

“What shall we do? Maybe I could withdraw when it’s time to come? I know no other ways,” I said very anxious to be let into her again.

“Oh, no. Out of the question. That’s too uncertain. But I know what to do. You have been so good and caring so I will give you my specialty. Will you please get my purse for me? It’s over there with my clothes.”

I hurriedly got her purse. She rummaged through it for a while and then got something out.

“Yes, I knew I had it in there somewhere. I am ever ready myself, aren’t I?” Barbro said laughing. “Now come over here.” She went to the bench.

“First I want some more of your tongue.” She sat down on the bench and spread her legs. I knelt in front of her and started to lick. She was soon moaning and she held my head and pressed it against her pussy. She lifted her legs and put her heels on the edge of the bench. Her pussy slit was wide open all the way down to her butt. I licked up and down from the clit to the butt hole. She spasmed when I flicked her clit. Suddenly she held my head down and pressed just as I was at her butt hole.

“Lick me there,” she gasped. “Lick me there if you want to fuck me again.”

So far I had only licked the butt hole very lightly on the turning. But if she wanted to be licked there, why not?

So I started to lick and probe her butt and she liked it. She panted hard.

“Now my clit. Fast. Hard and fast,” she cried out.

And she cried out more. Many small cries which ended up in a big cry. A cry of pleasure and satisfaction when she came. She spasmed so her feet got off the bench and her thighs closed around my neck. I could feel the sucking motions in her pussy against my lips.

She sat clasping my head for a short while only. Then she freed herself and rose.

“That was marvelous. Just as I thought it would be. But now to something even better. Turn away, will you. Don’t peek until I say so.”

I did as she told me. I turned around and heard her moving around.

“Now you can look and come over here,” she called softly.

When I turned she stood bending over the bench supporting herself on her outstretched arms. Her feet were apart and she shifted her weight back and forth. Her ass rolled tremendously.

“Come. Put your cock between my legs. I want to hold it,” she said seriously.

I stepped forward until my body touched her ass. She pulled my cock in between her thighs and I felt that she put something sticky on the head.

“Now you can fuck my butt,” she giggled. “I’ll show you the way.”

She pushed me slightly back and placed my cock at her butt hole.

I startled and hesitated. Fuck her butt?

“Uh, fuck the butt? How, I mean can you really do that?” I stammered.

“Yes, my boy. You can. And it’s fantastic if you know how to do it. I will show you. Come on. Put your cock at my butt hole. Yes, that’s right. Now push hard and steady. Don’t rush, it takes some time. Hold my hips.”

I stood behind her and pushed hard at her butt hole. I felt that it gave way a little at a time. Barbro helped with small back thrusts. Suddenly her hole gave way and my cock head slipped inside her.

“Stop, don’t move. Your cock is so fat, I have to get used to it. Follow me,” she directed.

I stood holding my position. Barbro pressed back at me and made small fucking motions. I slid further into her ass canal and suddenly I was all the way in. My balls were pressed at her soft ass.

“Yes, that’s it. I love it. Now fuck me but be gentle.”

I took her hips in a steady grip and withdrew a little, then pushed forward again. My cock was engulfed in a very narrow canal that squeezed the whole length of my cock. I had to use some force to move in and out. But soon her canal got slick and I slid more easily inside her.

Barbro adjusted her position and moved her feet to make it good. She was already moaning.

“Caress my pussy,” she panted in between her moans. “Yes, that’s right. It feels so good. I am going to come. Don’t stop.”

And indeed she came. Her ass canal tightened around my cock. She cried out and froze, her whole body shuddering.

“Withdraw, will you. I want to change position. Lie down,” she commanded after she had calmed down.

She pushed me down on my back and straddled me. She grouped behind her for my cock and placed it at her ass hole. She pushed down and this time I slid in much easier. She let out a sigh of relief and pleasure when I was fully inside her ass.

“Feeling well? Are you well accommodated in there? Your fat cock stretches me so nicely,” she grinned with delight.

She started to move up and down on my cock. Her big breasts bounced just above me and I used my free hands to caress and squeeze them. She liked that because she immediately started to moan.

“Yes, that’s right. Squeeze hard. And pinch my nipples,” she cried.

She slowly increased her tempo on my cock. I felt that I was close and grabbed her hips. She grunted of disapproval and put my hands back on her breasts.

“Ready to come? I want to feel you spurt into me,” she said and started to give out her small cries.

She adjusted her movements and the feeling in my cock intensified. My come boiled over and I spurted into her.

“Yes, that’s it. I can feel your hot come in my ass. Yes,” she cried out loud when she came as well sitting all the way down with my cock buried to the hilt in her ass canal.

Barbro sat up looking at me. A big delighted grin spread over her face.

“You see, it could be done. And quite pleasurable, don’t you think? I love it, even more than in my pussy, with the right cock. And yours is absolutely right. Now let’s clean up. It gets a little messy.”

She rose and pulled me to my feet. She walked me down into the water and took care to wash first my cock and then herself. We swam for a while.

She walked up in front of me letting me admire her rolling ass. When we reached our clothes she stopped abruptly. I bumped into her and put my hands on her ass for balance. She turned and grinned.

“You like them, don’t you. It pleases me. And I like this.”

She kissed my cock. But it didn’t respond. I was spent after this fantastic afternoon.

We walked together to the house. We met my mother.

“I am sorry I had to leave you. I hope it wasn’t to boring for you,” she said to Barbro.

“Oh, no. On the contrary. Anders here was such a good company. He took such a good care of me. And he is so well educated. We had such a pleasant time together, hadn’t we, Anders?” Barbro said giggling.

Mother looked inquiringly at me with a lifted eyebrow. I thought I saw a faint smile on her face. But she said nothing, just smiled.

To be continued.