Country Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

She slumped back on the bed releasing my thighs. I was wild. I started to fuck her immediately, long and hard. Her body was limp but slowly she picked up her strength and started to meet me again. After a while she met my thrusts forcefully with her feet planted on the bed and lifting her bottom. She grunted again.

I came and my cock spurted in her. When she felt that she grunted and came herself. It was a most satisfactory fuck for me and I guess for her too.

She never told me though. As soon as she was able to speak she put on her severe look.

"Good boy. Now dismount and go back to your room. See you at breakfast."

"Yes Mistress," I said playing the role. "And thank you Mistress."

During the day she took all opportunities to make me do things for her. I had to get her water to drink several times. She deliberately forgot things and told me to get them for her. But I could easily stand it because the prospect of fucking her again was very pleasant.

At the lake she gave the same undressing show as the day before. But she was bolder when she at last was naked. She let her pussy show between her fingers and she bent over with her back to me.

She had told me to come to her room exactly at 10.30 pm. Of course I did.

I knocked and was told to enter. I gasped when I entered and saw her standing in the middle of the room.

Clary had a leather harness on. Her breasts were surrounded by supporting leather straps and stood right out. Her pussy was naked but straps went around to her buttocks. Her large black fur was exquisitely framed. She had high heeled long boots that went up to her thighs. And she held a whip that she slowly tapped her other palm with.

"Come in Anders. Shut the door. Kneel and kiss my boot. Start from the bottom and kiss your way up but slowly."

I did as she told me. I knelt and started to kiss her feet. Clary directed me by tapping my head with the whip. She had me to kiss her booth on all sides before I was at the top and felt her soft thigh skin. I bit gently in her soft flesh. She slapped my head.

"I said lick, not bite. Go down and lick the other boot," she ordered

It took another five minutes to be back up at her bare thigh. Again I bit her soft inner thigh and got a slap on the head.

"Well then, lick my thighs and pussy," she said.

I liked that better although my angle was bad. Her skin was soft and nice to lick. And the warm scent from her pussy was very pleasant. I licked up and down and she gradually moved backwards and parted her feet. She was active with her whip on my head.

I had difficulties to reach her pussy. But suddenly she lowered herself and spread her legs wide. She was leaning against the footboard and I got an excellent access to her pussy. It didn't take long until she panted and grunted and finally came, clasping my head between her thighs in doing so.

"Good, well done," she said. "Now, up on the bed, on your back."

I quickly followed orders. I needed the rest. But she followed me and sat over my thighs. She leaned forward and used her breasts that stood firmly in the harness to caress my body. Her nipples were very taut. But in fact she used my body to rub her breasts to her own liking.

And she liked rubbing her breasts. She panted hard and grunted now and then. She moved her body in all directions. Since she explicitly had told me not to do anything she hadn't told me to do, I didn't try to caress her. But when she pressed her breast into my palm I pinched her nipple hard. She grunted and shortly afterwards she put her other breast in my hand and I again squeezed it and pinched the nipple. She grunted again.

I saw that her belly muscles flexed. She sat up and took my hands and put them on her breasts.

"Caress, squeeze, pinch my nipples," she cried.

I did my best and it must have been good enough. She grunted and she grinded her pussy against my leg. She cried out when she came and collapsed over me shuddering.

After a while she climbed down and stood beside the bed. She let her whip trace it's way over my body ending up at my cock. She put the whip under my balls and she tapped my cock until I was fully erect. Then she put on a rubber and mounted me.

Clary rode in gallop from the very beginning. Up and down, fast and hard. Her pussy was slippery inside and her tempo was easy to handle. The straps along her pussy added a new feeling and sometimes scraped along my cock. She panted and grunted and her belly muscles rippled. I felt that I was close and bucked under her to come deeper in her pussy. When I hit her back wall she grunted deeply and started to come. But she kept riding me a little longer until I came inside her pussy.

"Good night. You did well. Come back at six o'clock," she said when she dismissed me a little later.

"Thank you, Mistress," I said and left.

I was both happy and disappointed. The fucking was marvelous but her severe attitude bothered me. I wanted more of cuddling.

But I was back in the morning. Clary was lying naked in bed.

"You may fuck me. Do what you want with my body as long as you fuck me good. It will be interesting to see how good you are. Please begin," was my orders for the morning. She had talked more than before. Was that a good sign?

I gave her my normal routine with kissing and licking her body but with much emphasis to her very sensitive breasts. Also her great pussy fur was good to pull and make her mons to stretch and rotate. And it worked. She came several times with her deep grunts and heaving belly. And when I finally entered her she was so excited that she came when I slid into her. Her protruding clit was stiff. She came twice more when I fucked her. I enjoyed coming myself deep inside her.

"Uh, oh, well done, Anders. See you at breakfast," was all she said when she dismissed me.

That day was similar to the day before. She kept me busy running errands for her.

I fled down to the lake hoping to find Lena there but she didn't show up. Clary and mother came on the usual time and my sisters and I took our supervised bath with them.

My sisters fled early. The weather wasn't that good.

When we were about to leave Clary told me to stay. She told mother that she wanted to swim once more but that mother didn't had to wait for her. So mother left.

As soon as mother was out of sight Clary went up to me and grabbed my balls.

"You were naughty this afternoon. You weren't at hand when I needed help. You have to be punished. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress," I said obediently. I could do nothing else. She held my balls in a firm grip kneading them lightly.

"Well then, fuck my breasts," she ordered and flung herself down in the grass.

Well that was a pleasant punishment. I straddled her and she easily formed the tunnel between her big breasts. I tested her pussy to find some wetness to lubricate her breast tunnel and indeed was she wet. I got plenty of juice and smeared it on her breasts and then started to fuck her.

She was already very excited and came several times when I fucked her breasts. She grunted more or less constantly. I decided to play along.

"Mistress may I come over your breasts, please Mistress," I asked.

"Permission granted," she panted. I was close and soon my come spurted from my cock onto her face and over her breasts. She came a last time.

Clary lay silent for a long time. I sat beside her, waiting. My come dripped from her face and breasts. Absentmindedly she licked around her mouth taking some of the come inside. She wiped her face and rubbed the come into her breasts.

She rose suddenly.

"Well done. Now go clean up."

Clary took my limp cock and led me into the water. She cleaned both of us.

"Remember, my room at 10.30," she said when we parted to go to dress for dinner.

I was at her door in time. She opened the door dressed in a long thin leather coat made to fit her body. The top buttons were undone showing a deep cleavage. She looked ravishing but a bit frightening with the whip in her raised hand.

"Come on in, Anders," she said surprising me with her soft voice.

I went inside and she came forward and hugged me.

"Anders, you have been a good boy and given me so much pleasure. But I have a feeling that you don't like my play. So let's skip it for tonight," she said softly.

"Yes Mistress, I would like that, really Mistress," I said jokingly.

She giggled and lifted the whip as if to punish me but instead she threw it on the couch and broke into laughter.

"Please, undress me," she begged and stood before me with her hands at her sides.

I stroked her body for a start. The thin leather clung to her body and was warm from her body heat. It felt great.

I unbuttoned her coat slowly revealing her body bit by bit. She wore a deep cut corset that lifted her breasts to new heights. Her garters were fastened in the corset. But she had no panties so her great bush was very nicely displayed.

I knelt and unsnapped her stockings and rolled them down. I put my cheek against her pussy fur while working and felt her heat. I rose and had to watch for a while to understand how the corset was fastened. She helped me by turning around and I found out how to get her naked.

She pirouetted in front of my cupping her breasts.

"You know that I have to leave in the morning?" she asked. "I want this night to be special for us. Any ideas?"

"Uh, well, one thing might be that with a little help I am able to take you twice," I said remembering that all my previous women really had liked to be taken twice in a row.

Clary lit up.

"Why haven't you said so before?" she asked then started to giggle. "I would have loved being taken twice. Well, not that I have any complains about your performance in the previous days. I have never before come so intensely and so many times."

She thought for a while.

"Yes, I know what we will do. Like fucking from behind? I know a few tricks in that department to make it both pleasant and memorable. Want to try that?

"Yes, I would love to fuck your lovely butt," I said.

"Well, I said from behind. But maybe you are not experienced enough to know the difference?" She giggled.

"But first, please fondle with my breasts. You know how hot I get from that. But let's get you naked as well."

I quickly took my bath robe and pajamas off. Clary took my cock in her hand and fondled it lightly. I grabbed her breasts and she turned in my arms until she had her back at me. My cock poked her ass and she pushed it down into her slit. I fondled her breasts and pinched her nipples. Through my cock in her slit I could follow how her excitement grew. Her pussy got hotter and wetter. When I thought the time was right I put a finger on her clit and pinched a nipple hard. She came instantly. I felt her pussy pulse and suck against my cock shaft.

I kept on fondling her breasts and clit and was lucky to be able to give her a number of orgasms until she wriggled herself free. My cock shaft was coated with her pussy juice.

"Stop it, you brute," she said laughingly. "I can't take more that way. I want your cock in me now. And I want it from behind. If you really can fuck me twice just follow my lead. OK?"

She led me to the bed. I looked for the rubbers but saw none. She noticed my distress and laughed throatily. She snuggled up to me.

"You know what. You don't need a rubber to night. My period starts tomorrow. That's why I am so sensitive and horny. Good thing, don't you think? And it makes what I have planned much easier. So enter me now please."

She knelt on the bed with her knees wide apart. I approached her and my cock poked her ass. She picked it up between her thighs and put it in place. I pressed forward and twitched my hips and was inside her in an instant. It was so lovely hot, slippery and narrow. We fucked with slow strokes and we both made sure that each stroke brought my cock as far inside as it would go.

I reached around and found her clit. I stroked it and after a few times she came. I found her breast with the other hand and continued fucking and stroking her breast and clit. She came numerous times before I exploded inside her. She had come just before and was fairly composed.

When my spasms were over she pushed me out of her. I was still hard which was even better than my promise to her.

Clary used my cock to get lubrication from her pussy and put it into the crack of her ass. Then she placed my cock at her ass hole.

"Push hard and steady," she said softly.

I knew what to do and pressed with small forward motions. Clary helped by pushing back. The resistance was fierce but suddenly her muscle gave up and my cock head popped inside. She grunted. I remembered to stop and let her ass adjust to my cock.

After a short while I felt that she pressed back at me so I pushed forward. A little at a time we forced my cock into her narrow ass canal until my balls were pressed against her ass cheeks.

Clary laughed throatily. "Fuck me now, fuck me but slowly. Your cock is very fat, it stretches me very nicely" she said hoarsely.

I started slow but she increased the tempo by moving back and forth. She grunted several times and I again found her clit. As soon as I pressed on it she came. Then the same happened as when I fucked her pussy. She came with short regular intervals and each time her ass canal narrowed around my cock making it hard to move. It gave her small breaks automatically.

Since I had come just a few minutes earlier it took time before I was ready. But she used her ass canal skillfully to give me pleasure so I felt the boiling in my loins. I told her that I was about to come.

She stopped her doings abruptly. She kept me deep inside her.

"Calm down, my dear boy. Try to calm down. I want more, please," she begged. She kept us like that for a while. Then I patted her ass to show that I was ready to go on.

We resumed fucking and I was careful to fondle her breasts and clit. She kept on getting small orgasms and I slowed down as soon as I felt that I was near to boil over.

We fucked like that for a long time. But eventually I felt it unbearable to hold back and started to fuck her with more rapid and forcefully. She followed me and pushed back arching her back. Her ass canal tightened again but this time I used my force to overcome her strong muscles. That drove her wild. She started to buck under me and cry out. I put all my force into a few thrusts that took us both over the brink and we came simultaneously. Clary was crying out loud and I grunted deeply, the grunt coming from my belly. I erupted deep in her ass with a number of spurts and Clary cried out for each one.

I tried to keep my position behind her holding her hips but she collapsed forward. I ended up holding her in my arms and then we fell asleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night and tried to sneak away. But Clary hugged me.

"Please stay with me. Hold me. Please," she said.

We went back to sleep in each others arms.

Early in the morning I woke up feeling that my cock was caressed. I looked down and saw Clary clean my cock with a wet wash rug. She smiled at me.

"Oh, did I wake you up? But you needed cleaning if you are going to fuck me again. You are, aren't you?" She asked with concern.

She finished her doings and knelt on the bed. She started to caress me with her breasts and to suck my cock. It took some time but eventually she had got my cock ready for battle. She laughed of joy when my cock started to rise and laughed deeply when it stood at full attention. She straddled me and carefully impaled herself on my cock. She tested us with a few thrusts up and down and found that she was wet enough to slide easily. Then she started the ride.

She was wild. She rode me violently with long hard thrusts. Her breasts bounced so heavily that I was afraid they would tear away from her body. To prevent that I squeezed them together between my hands and rubbed her nipples with my thumbs. That was enough for her to come for the first time that morning. But it wasn't the last. She kept on riding, bucking and coming. She got all these small orgasms until I thought it was time for me.

I started to meet her and control her movements with my hands on her hips. She calmed down and started to use her pussy muscles instead of riding me frantically. She rode me slowly and let her weight slide her down my cock controlling the speed with the pressure of her pussy muscles. It felt really good and the boiling in my loins started. She got the signal when I met her with thrusts of my own and with increased force. When my first spurt hit her the back of her pussy she sat down and let her pussy muscles ripple along my cock. When I was finished she came herself crying out loud.

She dismounted me laughing happily. She looked very content.

"Oh Anders, I am so happy. That was a night to remember, wasn't it? I love being taken so many times. It never happens at home. Thank you." She kissed me.

Shortly afterwards I left her room. I wasn't cautious thinking it was still early and nobody would be up.

I startled when I saw a movement in the end of the corridor. It looked like a female shadow but I wasn't sure. I froze but saw nothing more. I tip toed down to my room.

At breakfast nobody said anything special or looked suspicious. Mother smiled at me as usual.

Clary left after breakfast. She had a train to catch. Before she left she hugged me and whispered that she would remember me during her journey by her sore pussy.

I walked around the house not knowing what to do. I came into the drawing room and found mother sitting in a chair reading a magazine.

"Anders, come and sit with me. I want to talk to you," she said. Although her voice was sweet I got alarmed. Mother had spotted me in the corridor in the morning I thought. And now she was going to correct me. But luckily I was wrong.

"Have you liked your last school holiday summer? When you have graduated it's not going to be the same any more," she began.

"Oh yes, mother. The summer has been great," I said, wondering what was going to come.

"I am happy to hear that," mother went on. "If you hadn't I am afraid something had been wrong with you. But that's not the case, thank God. I have never seen you so happy before."

She sat silent for a while watching me.

"Let me tell you what's behind the events this summer," she finally said.

"When I was at your age I began going out with young men. We did what most young people do when they are together but I got disappointed many times. The men were clumsy and ignorant and missed a lot of opportunities to give us both a good time. Of course, fucking was out of the question. But you know by now that there are many other ways to give and get pleasure."

She got silent again, collecting her thoughts.

"Well, there were exceptions of course, one being your father. He was and still is very skilful and love having sex. Well, we both do. Your father wants to fuck at least once a day, mind you, after all this years." Mother smiled inwardly.

"Well, I had a lot of female friends and we girls talked and sort of compared notes. We all had similar experiences with clumsy and ignorant young men. Many of them never learned. So we decided that if we got sons we should make sure that they got properly educated. We would teach them to become good lovers. And we agreed to help each other."

Mother got silent again. She studied my face.

"That was of course many years ago and I think many in our group forgot it all. But a few of us kept the deal alive by talking about how it should be carried out when it was time. And some years ago it was time. The first boy had got old enough."

Mother paused again, lost in her thoughts.

"Well, his introduction went well and since then we have developed the way we do it. It's important to give the boy the opportunity to back off and say no if he gets scared or don't like the woman. The rest you know. You have just gone through the full scheme. I have mobilized all my best friends to give you the best experiences and plenty of practice.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers