Country Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

Inga is the best to introduce young men. The other women have their own specialties as I guess you have experienced. I have really tried to choose good-looking women of multiple looks and knowledge for you. As far as I know none of the other boys have got so many women. Two or three is normal. You have had twice that.

"You are also the only boy in the group that has seen quite a number of naked women at large. You see, I started bathing in the nude because I really believed in it. And we had this lovely bathing-place. Later on I realized that it fitted my plans for you like a glove. So I have cultivated this habit for many years and got all my friends to get used to it. The result you have experienced this summer.

I know that some of my friends have showed off to you and even teased you. You have seen more naked women this summer than most men will experience in their lifetime. I hope you liked it?"

"Uh, well, yes mother. Yes I have. Very much," I stammered feeling uncomfortable, beet red in my face.

"Don't be embarrassed, Anders darling. I am so happy that you have done so well for yourself. And that you seemed to like all of them. You have never hesitated as far as I am told. All my friends have been very happy when they left," she said smiling and leaned over and patted my cheek.

"Mother, may I ask one thing?" I said and when she nodded with an interested face I went on. "Mother, have you been involved with other boys? Have you introduced any? Did you like doing it?"

"Oh well, yes of course. This is a mutual thing. We women need to cooperate. You can't demand services from others that you are not willing to repay. And yes, I have been the first woman to one boy. You know him. Inga's son, two years ago. You and your father were away on that hunting course, remember? It took some planning to arrange it all. And yes, I liked it very much. Being the first woman in a young mans life is lovely especially when you can spend some time on it and do it properly. But of course it has to come to an end."

She looked at me with longing in her eyes smiling inwardly. Then she woke up.

"I am also happy that you get along so well with Lena. Of course I hadn't planned that when I hired her but when I saw her I hoped it would turn out to the best. And it has, hasn't it? Both for you and for the girls. I guess that you have had a good time together and that she has taught you a lot."

Mother watched me for a while smiling sweetly.

"You know, your seed tasted so nice and sweet. Yes, I know that you watched me at the lake when I found your used rubbers. At first I was afraid that you had taken both of your sisters because of the two rubbers but I was reassured when I felt that both had the same scent on the outside. Lena has a lovely scent, so fresh, hasn't she? And you should know that I loved walking around with my son's seed in my . . . eh . . pussy. I kept it in me all afternoon. It made me so happy for you to have experienced such a lovely woman. That the seed was fresh in both rubbers also proved that you had been able to take her twice in close order. That made me very proud. Your father got a hot wife that night, I can assure you. Well yes, the stones also helped of course.

I have kept your filled rubber as a reminder, as well as I have kept the first from your father and from the boys I have taught."

She sat for a while with closed eyes and a happy smile on her face.

"Well, school starts in a couple of weeks and I have no more friends in store for you. Remember what you have learnt and I am sure that you will have great fun with girls of your own age in the future. Run along now and take care."

To be continued...

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers