Country Life Pt. 03 - Graduation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes please," Ylva cried out. "Anders, please do me."

"Well Eva, that leaves us to ourselves. Let's move to that mat and let the young master rest in his bed," Lena said giggling heavily to Eva. They quickly left and soon were in a sixty-nine on the floor.

Ylva stretched out on my bed spreading her legs wide. I straddled her head to get in a good position and started to lick her throbbing pussy. She was already moist and her labia had swelled. She moaned of delight when I started to tongue her. I heard noises of pleasure from the couple on the floor.

Suddenly Ylva started to snap at my ball sack and lick the sensitive skin below it. While I licked her pussy and clit she took my balls into her mouth and rolled them gently around with her tongue. She pulled away for a while to be able to moan and cry out her pleasure and delight when she came. Similar sounds came from Lena and Eva but in double

She didn't want me to stop though so I went on licking her pussy. She heaved her pelvis to meet me and moaned again. I went on caressing her and also pushed back and forth to rub my belly against her firm breasts. She grabbed my hips to monitor my movements. After a while she caught my dangling cock and sucked it into her mouth. It was limp and she took it all in and started to suck and let her tongue play with it. I think she got a little disappointed when it didn't get hard from her ministrations but it was soon forgotten by her own rising excitement.

Muffled moans and cries came from her stuffed mouth when I increased my efforts licking her pussy and clit. Her ass started to bounce up and down and her pelvis writhed.

Just then Eva cried out, a long cry of passion and pleasure. That got Ylva started and she came violently pulling away from my cock not to choke when she cried out. When their cries was about to fade out Lena started to cry and that made the girls to prolong their orgasms. For a little while I enjoyed the sounds of pleasure from three lovely women.

We rested together for a little while but then Lena rose from Eva´s body.

"Time flies," she said. "We have better to move on. Anders, breakfast will be ready when you are. See you downstairs." She found her shift and put it on in the stride when she left.

I got dressed in my new clothes, had breakfast served by Lena, got a kiss from mother and my sisters before leaving for school.

The exam went well I thought. The school served a good lunch in the middle. When we were through the four exam topics we just waited for the result. To our joy no one had failed. We ran out to meet the crowd waiting in the school yard. My parents and sisters were there together with a few other relatives. There was a lot of hugging and congratulations before we headed for home.

When we drove into the yard the staff was standing outside to receive me together with those of the guests who had already arrived. They cheered when I got out of the car and then my father gave a speech. Champagne was served and there was more cheering. I had to tell over and over again how the exam had gone. I was flying high.

The staff went back inside. They had a lot to do.

Mother came and hugged me.

"Anders, you need to calm down and relax. You seem to be overexcited. There still is a lot left of this day. I have asked Matilda to run you a relaxing bath. You have ample time before dinner. Enjoy it." Well, she was probably right. I felt very excited and high-flying.

I went to my room and undressed. I put my morning robe on for the short walk to the bathroom having the morning adventures in mind. The memory aroused me though.

Matilda was in the bathroom when I went in. She was a nice looking woman in her mid-forties. She had worked on the estate as long as I could remember and helped in the house whenever extra help was needed.

"Oh, there you are, young master. Your bath is just ready, nice and hot. I put in some salt. It will feel good on your skin I am sure." She smiled sweetly and left.

I crept into the bath and it felt real good. I lay back and relaxed thinking about the day. I dozed and images of Lena and the girls from the morning flashed for my inner vision. It had been a great start of the day and I was really happy for the affection and care my sisters and Lena had showed.

When I had come that far in my thoughts there was a soft knock on the door but it opened before I had a chance to answer. Matilda came in and closed the door behind her.

"I brought some fresh towels. I noticed there weren't any. Well, both girls have had a bath already. That's why I guess," She chatted while she went to the back of the roomy bathroom and put the towels in a closet. Quickly I made sure that the water shielded me. The salt had made it a little milky.

I relaxed and started to dream again leaning back with closed eyes again. This time images of Lena and Eva on the mat were flashed, Eva was on her back and Lena on all fours straddling her. Lena had her ass towards me her thighs spread wide above Eva's head. I saw Eva's tongue lick her pussy spreading the lips. Lena's brown puckered hole opened and closed when Eva flicked over the clit. There were images of Lena's marvelous breast swinging freely when she bent over Eva to lick her pussy. I heard the moans and cries from Ylva when I licked her pussy and felt her lips around my cock. It was all very clear.

Suddenly I woke up. Matilda was standing beside the tub. I hadn't noticed that she still was there. I had assumed that she had left when she had put the towels in place. I startled when I saw that she had put on the big white plastic apron that always hung in the bathroom. I remembered from my youth that mother or the maid put it on when they gave us our daily bath.

"Let me scrub your back, young master." She smiled sweetly.

"Uh, but . . . well . . . I don't know really," I stammered not knowing what to say.

"Come on and let me do it. The baroness told me that you needed to relax and this can be very relaxing, believe me."

She said no more just moved close and put a hand with a bar of soup into the water. To my astonishment I saw that her arms were bare and also her shoulders. I looked down and saw that she was barefoot as well. She saw my stare.

"Oh, I thought it best to take my maid's dress off. I have only that one and can't risk it getting wet although this apron is rather big. I must wear it at the dinner tonight. You don't mind, do you?"

"Uhh, well, I guess not, no. It's a sensible thing to do, I imagine," I murmured trying to hide my embarrassment. It was like I was a child again being bossed by the maids.

"Good. All right, let's move on then," Matilda said smilingly. "Sit up, please."

She began to soap up my back starting with the neck and shoulders. Her hands felt surprisingly nice on my skin and I started to relax and enjoy her work. She went further down my arms and back up into my armpits where she worked up good foam. She put the soap away and used just her soapy hands for a while then used a brush that she had handy. She spent quite some time on the part of my body that was above the water before her hands went below the surface. She stroked with bare hands down to the small of my back and along my sides up and down. Occasionally her hands went round to my belly. She used the brush in the same way.

It felt very nice and I relaxed. I looked up at Matilda and met her eyes. She smiled sweetly and stood up.

"Well, I think that it's then. Felt good, didn't it? You look much more relaxed now. Just as I promised."

"Yes. Yes it really did. Thank you very much," I said not knowing really what to say or do next.

"Oh thank you young master but we are not finished yet. That was only half of it. Please lie back again and let me scrub the front side," she said and grinned broadly.

I had hoped that it really was over and that she would go away but I couldn´t find any excuse to say no. Again I felt like a kid being bossed by our nurse although she called me young master. I did as she had asked. I leaned back in the tub and closed my eyes.

Her soft, soapy hands set to work on my throat and ears. It felt very nice and even more so when her hands went down to my collar bones and chest. She stopped for a moment but only to get the brush which she used on my chest. I opened my eyes to look at her and perhaps give her an appreciating smile. But I got a real shock. I was looking not at her face but at a pair of heavy boobs just in front of me. They swung nicely when she worked the brush over my body.

The breast flap of the apron sat tight when she stood up but when she leaned over it loosened and opened forward. The breasts pushed it even more down and now I saw the boobs in full. They looked very nice, round and heavy. Then a thought struck me. Why were the breasts naked and swinging freely? I had understood that she had taken the dress off but why her bra? Or didn't she wear a bra under her maid's dress? I knew hardly nothing about the maids dresses and what they wore underneath. I knew that they often wore a shift because I had seen Lena in it several times in the past and as late as this morning.

I looked up at Matilda. She met my glance and must have seen how I had stared at her naked assets but said nothing, just worked on with a straight face. But wasn't there a smile trickling in the corner of her mouth? I wasn't sure. Well, I thought, if she didn't bother why should I? I took a new long look at her boobs. Matilda had leaned over even more now working on my belly and they swung more than before and very enticing.

But suddenly I got other things to worry about. Her nice hands worked its way downwards and were now caressing my lower belly and flanks. They were just inches away from my cock which noted their presence and swelled. I didn't know what to do and closed my eyes in despair.

That seemed to make it. Her hands went down the missing inches and stroked over my cock. It twitched and I felt blood rush into it. She took the cock in one hand and grabbed my balls with the other. Suddenly she released her grip on the balls but only to get the soap. She started to soap up the area holding my cock and balls out of the way with one hand. The cock swelled in her hand. I took a quick glance at her. She didn't look at me and her face was calm but there definitely was a smile on her lips. The smile broadened when she suddenly put a finger beyond the ball sack into the crack of the ass. She pushed at my ass hole massaging it for a while before grabbing the balls again soaping them carefully.

Her other hand busied itself with my cock jacking it slightly. Suddenly she pulled the foreskin fully back and put the palm of her hand around the cock head cleaning it carefully. My cock was by now fully erect and she moved her hand to the shaft and jacked it a few times. Hadn't it been for my embarrassment it had felt lovely.

Suddenly it was all over. Matilda straightened up and put the brush and soap away.

"Well young master, now I think we are finished. Now just lay back and relax while I get the towel and get ready to dry you." She looked down at me smilingly.

Good heavens, I thought. Why can't she just leave? I can't get up in this state although she of course knows having created it herself. I looked up and saw her turn around grinning broadly.

But I forgot her grin right away. When she turned I saw that the apron didn't close at the back and over the ass. And her ass was naked. I registered that it was full and round rolling slightly when she moved away. I sank back into the water and closed my eyes. That sight really did nothing to calm down my cock.

I heard some rustling of cloth but didn't look. She was probably dressing, I thought.

"Well young master. Time to come out of that nice bath, isn't it. Come and let me dry you. Don't be embarrassed. I can't see a thing. Come on now before my arms get tired."

I looked up and there she was but to my great relief held out a big bath towel in front of her lifting it above her head. She was right. She wasn't going to see me. Quickly I jumped up from the bath and backed into the towel. She closed the towel around me and somehow it felt comforting just like when I was a kid.

"Now that wasn't so bad, was it?" she said giggling and started to dry me. She dried my shoulders and down my back. She gave my ass a thorough treatment before changing direction. She came close to me and when her hands came round to dry my front her boobs pressed against my back. I startled because they didn't feel like they were tucked into her maid's dress. I could clearly feel the nipples through the towel.

She dried my belly but stopped short of my cock. She knelt down to do my legs taking the towel with her. She made me move my feet apart and dried my legs from the feet up, one hand on the outside and one on the inside. Again she stopped short of the cock and started on the other leg. But this time she didn't stop but went all the way giving my private parts a thorough treatment with the towel which of course made my cock to rise and harden.

She rose, still behind me and threw the towel onto a chair. I stood motionless stark naked and with my feet apart not having a clue about what to do next. Matilda solved it though. Suddenly I felt her bare hands on my neck. They caressed their way down over my shoulders and back, went round to the chest and belly, rested on my hips for a short while before she squatted down caressing the front of my thighs to the knees. On the way back up they followed the inner thighs but short of the crotch they took the back side way and went slowly over my ass cheeks kneading them slightly before they stopped at the small of my back. When they started moving again I startled. One hand took the route down the crack over the butt hole and round to the balls. The other went around my body to the belly button and then moved down through my pubic hair. The hands simultaneously grabbed my cock and balls jacking and fondling them for a second. Then she withdrew.

"Well young master nice and dry aren't we. Felt nice I am sure. Let me just drain the tube before we proceed."

Proceed, I thought? What the hell is she meaning? But then I got other things to worry about. She moved around me taking the few steps to the tube and leaned over to pull the plug. I got another shock. She was stark naked. And her ass certainly was as full and round as her boobs.

That was as far as I came in my thoughts. She swiftly rose and turned around standing before me smilingly. We looked at each other for an eternity, well a second at least.

"My, my. We certainly have a handsome young master. But you aren't very relaxed, are you? We must do something about that, your mother will fire me if you are not relaxed coming out from this bathroom." She looked at me for a while looking like she was deep in thoughts with an absent smile on her face. "Well, . . . yes, I should fuck you I think, just like your mother told me to do. Would you like that? Do you like what you see? I certainly like what I see. So similar to your father. Oops, forget that I said that."

I was totally flabbergasted to say the least. But there were things she had said that I could catch on to.

"Uhh, . . .may I ask . . . well, did mother really ask you to fuck with me?" I couldn't really believe that mother had told her to do it. That mother put willing women in my way was one thing but to specifically ask a maid was quite another. Or wasn't it? I was bewildered.

"Oh yes of course. Well, perhaps not in these precise words but she asked me to give you a nice relaxing bath and very specifically did she tell me to take care of all your needs. And if that isn't a need and a very pressing one I would say, I don't know what the needs she was referring to should be. And besides I very much want to compare." She moved closer to me and let her finger trail along my cock scraping with the nails on the shaft. She smiled sweetly.

"Uhh, . . .did. . . did she really say that? . . . What was it you said about my father? How do you know if we look alike? Have you seen him like this or was it just an assumption because I am his son? And what do you mean that you want to compare?" I felt a little safer now when I had found something to confront her with.

"Oh I am sorry. I shouldn't have said that of course. A slip of my tongue wasn't it. But no harm done I guess. Yes, I certainly have seen your father like that as you put it. But don't worry. He hasn't cheated on your mother. She would newer allow him to," she said laughingly. "Oh yes, I have seen him hard and erect. But that was before your mother came into the picture. You see, I was his first woman."

That announcement really made me quiet. But it did little to soothe my thoughts. But it gave me a chance to gain time.

"His first woman," I exclaimed. "How come, I mean . . ." My voice trailed off. I didn't really know what I meant.

"Well, of course I shouldn't tell you, but what the heck. I have said too much already. I have better tell you the full story so you don't go around with questions in your mind." She got quiet for a while thinking about how to start. She sat down on the edge of the bath tub.

"You see, my husband and I came to this estate long ago, he as a farm hand and I as a milkmaid. It was a few months before your father turned eighteen. Already then he took an active part in the outdoor work so I saw him nearly every day. He was strong already then.

Well, I got afraid when one day I was summoned to the house to see the baroness, the old baroness of course, your late grandmother. She was a grand old lady that was both feared and admired for her sharp mind and tongue. She always knew exactly what she wanted.

She received me very nicely and my fear died away when she made small talk asking how we liked it on the estate and how I got along with my husband. I don't know how she did it but suddenly I was telling her about my private life. I think she already knew that we had become like an older couple, getting along well but the sparks wasn't there anymore. We had married when I was sixteen with a baby already in the oven and now I was twenty-two with another child. After a while she asked me if I wanted to be a house maid, part time to start with as was the usual way to make such a career. I got very happy and thanked her profusely. She looked at me smilingly and said:

'It's settled then. You will start next week. I will tell your foreman. But there is one more thing I want to ask you. But first let me assure you that it has nothing to do with your new appointment. You have earned that on your merits and it will not be affected either you say yes or no to what I will ask you to do.

You see young woman I want you to introduce my son, the baron-to-be. I want you to become his first woman and teach him everything you can. I want him to become a good husband who really can satisfy his wife. He will have the wealth and now I want you to teach and train him to give him the knowledge and the right feeling. You are smart and clever. You and your husband have a very stable relationship that easily will stand it as long as you are just a little cautious. Of that I am sure. It might even spice up your own sex life. Yes, I am very sure that you are the right woman for this delicate task. Now think it over before you answer me.'

I was flabbergasted and didn't know what to say. But the baroness didn't push but just sat quiet giving me time to consider her offer. It wasn't unknown that such things took place in rich families especially in the country side. There were many rumors and tales of such things but most of them were referring to older times. But now I got such a request.

When I had come so far in my thoughts my pussy twitched and I knew instinctively that I wanted to do it. There was no doubt in my mind. It was a turn on just to think about that I should be so close to the very handsome young master.