Country Life Pt. 03 - Graduation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," I said. "Oh yes, I want to do it."

'Splendid,' the baroness said. 'It makes me so happy that you so readily accepted although I thought that you would. I am especially happy that you didn't ask for the payment involved. It means that you will do it for the challenge. But let me assure you my dear young woman that you will be handsomely rewarded and that it will be above your new salary. I don't have to point out that this has to be kept a secret between us. You are the one who will suffer most if it gets out. Oh, another thing. You realize that this isn't a one night job? What I demand of you takes numerous meetings to fulfill.

I will let you know when it's time to start your secret assignment. It will be in about five weeks from now when my son reaches eighteen. I plan that you will be my special gift for him. He will be very attracted by your very nice figure and those lovely breasts already when you start as a house maid and will lust for you in advance.'

With that she sent me away. The following week I began my new job as house maid. And at the time she had indicated the baroness called me into her study. After some small talk about my first month as house maid she came to the point:

"It´s time to set our agreement in motion. I hope you haven´t changed your mind? You haven´t? Splendid. Tomorrow is my son´s birthday as you know. You are listed for maid´s duties in the evening but your assignment of course won't be the ordinary. It will be the great night when you turn my son into a man. We will have a special dinner but no external guests. The baron and I will withdraw shortly after the dinner. My son will then go to his room. I will give him a hint that it will be worthwhile. I want you to be there when he comes. The rest is up to you. Come to the house early and have a nice hot bath. Use my bathroom. I will put a few things there for you. Use what you want. You will know how to look your best and to fit the way you are going to seduce my son. Oh, am I right that your period has ended today? . . . Yes, excellent. That's very convenient, it minimizes the risk. It's up to you of course to decide what precautions you want to take but it simplifies things enormously if one doesn't have to think about such things and especially the first time. And to fuck barebacked feels so much better, don't you agree?"

She said no more. Already then did she demonstrate her ability to express indirectly what she wanted to get done. It was a method she used all along. She never told me specifically to do a certain thing but masterly expressed her wishes with questions and hints. Well, the following evening I went to the house and had a bath in the baroness' luxurious bathroom. As she had promised I found bath salt, a few perfumes of other brands than her own, a dress and a flimsy negligee on the dresser.

Of course, everything went as the baroness had planned. Her son, your father, arrived and indeed got attracted by my body that lay bathed and perfumed in the nude on his bed. I had found out during the month I had spent in the house that he was bold and not shy at all. He had been eyeing me from the first day and didn't try to hide it. I had even been careless a few times showing some breast and thigh. I thought the direct approach would work fine and it did. The baroness had hinted that he would find a gift in his room and he took it as such without hesitation. Well, to put it correctly, he took me. Right away and with gusto. The baroness had been very accurate about to minimize the risk. I would have got no chance whatsoever to take any precautions had I wanted to. But I didn't.

He came into his room. There was a single lamp and its light highlighted my body. He stopped just inside the door and just looked at me. His eyes widened and there was a guttural laugh. He went up to the bed and put a hand on my belly. "May I," he said. "Yes of course, that's why I am here," I answered. Then I don't know exactly what happened. His clothes flung around the room and had hardly landed on the floor when his very erect cock poked my pussy forcing its way inside. Unfortunately he shot his load just as quickly. But it felt good to receive the blasts in the bottom of my pussy, they hit real hard. And it was quite a load coming in several shots.

He jumped up from the bed and pulled me up. "Stand over there," he ordered me. "Please" he added after some thought. He put a few more lamps on lightning me with soft light from all sides. He took a few steps back and just looked at me. Slowly he walked around me taking all of me in. "You are just gorgeous," he said simply. That was the best compliment I have ever got and that coming from an eighteen year boy.

"I really can understand that he said that," I said. "You still have a gorgeous body and that was more than twenty years ago. You must have looked . . . looked like . . . oh my god I can't find a word good enough."

"Oh thank you. That too was an excellent compliment. You are alike aren't you? I am really flattered." Matilda stroked along my cock again and scraped the underside with her nails. It had begun to sink but her caresses made it rise to full angle.

I wasn't exaggerating, not much anyway. I had got plenty of time to look at her body while she told her story. It was very nicely matured and the hour glass figure was still in place although the curves had started to fill out. She had a full round ass and her ample breasts had a lovely heaviness. There was an exuberant bush covering her mound, a silky bush grown wild. My cock twitched when I looked at it again.

"What did he do next," I asked to get the initiative back.

"Well, oh yes. He stood there looking at me. I blushed but felt very happy. "May I," he asked and put out his hand touching my breast. "Yes of course, I want you to," I answered and that was the last I said for the next fifteen minutes. His hands were all over me followed by his mouth and tongue. He wanted to touch and kiss everywhere and he was not very gentle. He was a strong young man. Still is of course. Suddenly he lifted me and flung me on the bed. He followed and believe it or not but was rock hard again. He lay on top of me and forced his cock deep into my pussy, not that there were any resistance from my side. I just mean that he didn´t wait for help. He had time for quite a few very nice thrusts before his gun fired. It felt like a cannon in my pussy. He got all soft and pinned me down with his weight but it was lovely. His cock was still in my pussy although rather soft. I tested to grip it with my muscles and they caught. I let them play just for fun expecting his cock to shrink out of my grip but the opposite happened to my utter astonishment and great joy. I put all my skill in and he hardened rapidly.

Your father suddenly got awake and started to thrust as if he had never stopped. This time he got as far as getting me to moan highly and cry out a few times. The cock made lovely things in my pussy and it had started to tingle when the canon fired again, looser this time but hard enough to be felt in there. Your father collapsed over me and fell asleep pinning me down again. I set my muscles to work and they just about got my pussy to feel sweet before the cock plopped out. I wasn't satisfied, far from it, but I had never expected to be, just had had a faint hope. But I soothed myself with the thought that I would get many chances in the time to come. Meanwhile it felt good to feel his weight on top of me.

Eventually I wriggled out from under him. He didn't wake up even when I turned him over on his back and kissed his soft cock." She got quiet and looked at me smilingly.

"Well, now you know what I meant when I said that you are alike, you and your father. But now, when we have refreshed my memory, I think that your cock is even thicker than your father's. Let me see . . ." She leaned over and let her lips slide along my cock holding it in the palm of her hand. "Yes I am sure. Your cock is thicker and maybe even slightly longer. I have to wait with the final judgment for a while though." She looked up laughingly.

"Oh, well, thank you," I said. "But what happened then? I guess that you came back to his bed?"

"Oh yes indeed. Many times over the next couple of months. The baroness questioned me the next morning how it all had went and I had to tell her in great detail. She was very pleased with me and very happy for her son's virility. She made a few suggestions how I should proceed to teach him properly and stop him from only using my pussy as a place for depositions.

Well, I went back to his room two nights later and made a deal. He could fuck me as much as he liked for the first half hour, then he should do what I told him. He readily agreed and before I knew anything he was in me firing his cannon. He did it once more within the half hour. Then I started teaching. This scheme worked fine long enough for him to found out that fondling and caressing was very nice for a starter and also kissing and licking. He loved playing with my body and especially my ass and boobs. He was a fast learner and after a month he was a decent lover who took pride in pleasing his woman. During the next month I refined his technique and started to work with his mind to develop his ability to feel.

The baroness supported me splendidly. She put questions that made me think and gave me hints. One day she gave me a jar with a smeary content saying: 'It can be useful in many ways. Not that I think your pussy will be dry but would it happen this jar is good to have handy. Or if you two want to play it a bit rough and he takes you right away when you aren't prepared. Or when you let him into your ass then it's necessary.'

With a few words she had hinted about what she thought I would let him do next. Taking him up my ass I hadn't considered although I know about the possibility. I had never tried it with my husband. The baroness saw that I was ignorant of it and swiftly told me what I had to know. She ended by saying that it was just as getting the sherry popped: Some pain to start with but a lot of pleasure afterwards.

He got wild with lust when I hinted that I would let him in through my back door and after a couple of times I got fond of it myself just like the baroness had said. We also started to play games where the jar came handy. Sometimes I let it get a bit rough. I actually asked the baroness for advice about spanking which I knew nothing about and she immediately gave me a crash course. I was amazed what an experienced woman she was. I had never thought that such a grand lady would do such things or take that type of words in her mouth. Goes in the family obviously. The present baroness isn't exactly shy in that department.

Well, the baroness thought that I should widen his scope. It was already summer and nicely warm. One day she sent me with a lunch box to a remote meadow where your father was doing some repairs on a barn. She didn't tell what she expected to happen but just said that it was my last assignment for that day. I came to the meadow and saw him before he saw me. I got naked and moved towards him. When he saw me coming he dropped first his jaw and then his tools. We had a wonderful afternoon and I didn't come back until late. He took me four times that day making me come more times than I could count. He kept my pussy on fire all the time.

One day the baroness wanted a word with me in her study. She explained that she was more than pleased with my tutoring but that it had to come to an end. There was a big risk that your father would get lazy by having me handy to fuck when he wanted. He had to get hungry enough to go chasing other women and to spread his wild oaths in other pussies and finally find a wife. She gave me a hefty pay for the work excellently done and said that I should tell him in my own words why I no longer was at his disposal. Of course I could let him fuck me occasionally if I wanted too but not on a regular basis.

Well, that ended a lovely task although we fucked now and then for the next six months. I know that he spread his oats in quite a few other pussies but then your mother came around. And I know that she took well care of him and still does. At least twice a night all year round I am told. That's amazing, isn't it?"

"Yes it is and I think they both want it as much. But tell me, does mother know about you?" I asked.

"Oh, how do you know about your parents sex life I just wonder," she said smilingly. "Well I have no real reason to believe that she knows. I don't think your father has told her. But sometimes during the years I have wondered. It has been things she has said briefly. You know of course that she has a way of saying things giving it a double meaning or a hidden message. Similar to how the old baroness did it. Not in the same way but a message is delivered. For instance today when she assigned me to give you this bath. She added that she knew that I would do an excellent job. It could be that she just wanted to be nice or that it was part of her underlying message of what she wanted me to do. Well, maybe the old baroness let her understand what had taken place. That would explain things, wouldn´t it?

What I do know though is that she was very pleased with the result of my tutoring. I have heard her hinting of it now and then when talking to her friends. You know, a maid hears a lot of things. Ladies often don't see us like. And last summer I was dusting in an adjoining room when your mother talked to her best friend Inga. They talked about you by the way. Then she explicitly said that she was first astonished and then very, very pleased with the knowledge and skill your father showed when first fucking her. She said that she was very thankful to the woman who had accomplished that. A little while later she called me in so she knew that I was there. Makes you think, doesn't it?

So now you know why I want to compare. I know of course that you aren't a virgin. On the contrary I am told. Oh there is so much gossip in the kitchen. I know that you have been very properly introduced and trained by an incredible lot of your mother's friends. It has become a common believe that any woman who is put in the blue room is expected to invite you to fuck her. It´s a very convenient room for that situated on its own and rather comfortable with a bathroom nearby. Come to think of it; the present baroness has renewed the old methods hasn't she? No need to hire a maid for it though, use your horny friends instead. Clever I must say. But only I can compare you with your father as I remember him from our last times together.

So how do you want to take me? This fellow has kept his head up for quite some time now hasn't he? He looks eager to explore a squishy, dark place, I am sure" She smiled broadly when she took a firmer grip around my cock. She had been fondling it softly all the time she had been talking.

"Oh well, I don't know really. You have so many lovely sides." I said. "Well, take a thorough look around then," she said giggling and rose turning slowly a full circle. She really had a nice figure, I noticed.

"May I?" I said putting out a hand towards her trying to copy my father. She smiled, appreciating it. "Yes of course, I want you to," she answered in the same mood.

I touched her boob. It was soft but firm. I moved closer and used both hands weighting them. A lovely heaviness filled my hands and I fondled and squeezed them for a while. Her nipples were big and hardened from my treats. I moved my hands caressing down her body over the soft round belly and sifted through her silky hair. I let my hands drop cupping her round ass cheeks squeezing them. The thighs were parted and I slid down the crack of her ass. Her knees buckled when I touched her pussy.

"Well, what about it, have you made up your mind yet," she said breathlessly. "Yes, yes I have. I want to take you from behind if I may," I said. "Then I will get your two best assets, boobs and ass."

"That sounds lovely," she said laughing throatily. "Will this suit you, young master?" She turned and bent over supporting herself on the bath tub wriggling her ass invitingly. "Or would you rather take me on the floor? I will be happy to go down on all fours if that's what you would prefer."

"No, this will be just perfect," I said grabbing her hips and got close, my cock poking her ass. "But wait, don't we need to take precautions." I had suddenly remembered what I had been taught so thoroughly.

"Well, there are a couple of rubbers on the sink if you want it. But it isn't really necessary. My period stopped yesterday. What a coincidence, just like as with your father," she said laughingly.

"But how come that you brought those? Do you always carry rubbers with you?" I asked very puzzled and curious.

"No, of course not. Why should I? It's not very often there is a handsome young master to fuck." She giggled heavily. "No, I found them in my pocket. Someone must have put them there. Who could it be but your mother? She stood close to me when she told me to give you this bath. Do you still think that she has nothing to do with what we are about to do?" She laughed out but recovered quickly. "Well then, put one on if you want. But I guess we both prefer to ride barebacked. Much better feeling I would say. Come on, get on with it. I can't wait all day." She giggled and wriggled her ass and pushed it backwards to be poked by my cock

I grabbed her again and leaned over her to catch her boobs. I loved this position because of the possibility to fondle the swinging pair. I kissed my way down her back and over her ass down her thighs kneeling down. I kissed up her inner thighs until it got to narrow. She moved her feet wide apart and bent down deep over the tub. Her ass was high up in the air and the pussy lay open in front of me.

I dug in licking and kissing my way to her pussy. She moaned when my tongue first stroked through her slit from the puckered hole to the clit. I worked slowly back and forth flicking the clit and probing her ass hole when turning. In the middle I pushed my tongue into her slightly open pussy. She moaned all the time and grunted when I eased a finger into her pussy searching around for her soft spot. I reached under her to caress her belly and heavy breasts. She grunted and her knees buckled when I found the rough surface of the sensitive spot. She moaned highly when I caressed it and suddenly she cried out loudly before she muffled her cries. Her body shook and her pussy shivered. I withdrew my finger and licked her slit again. Her climax was prolonged and her muffled cries increased when I licked her clit gently until she narrowed her thighs pushing my head down.

I stood up and caressed her lovely boobs with both hands. The nipples felt like plugs in my palms. She rose and turned smiling happily and stretched her back pushing her pussy forward. The great bush shone in the light.

"Lovely young master, just lovely. Want to enter me now? I am ready to be mounted." She took position again leaning over the tub. I moved in, cock in hand and let it search through her slit. She grunted when I caressed her clit and grunted again when I forced my way into her. My second thrust hit her bottom hard which made her cry out and I thought that I had hurt her. But she quickly turned her head looking over her shoulder grinning broadly.

"So eager and hard. Yes, give it to me. I want it hard," she exclaimed and steadied herself ready to receive my next hard thrust.

And banged with force I did. I grabbed her hips and she met me rock steady and the impact was violent for a while. Then we calmed down and used more skill than raw force. She narrowed her pussy canal and I had to push hard to overcome her muscle strength. She laughed happily and started to moan. I went on with long determined strokes and she changed her pussy all the time. I reached under to found her clit which made her grunt and when I caressed it she cried out and shuddered losing her pussy control. I slowed but kept on fucking and soon she was meeting me again. The familiar tingling in my loins started. Matilda stiffened and gave a happy laugh when I grabbed her hips harder and shortened my strokes. She adjusted her position easing her feet slight together thus raising her pussy and leaned deeper down over the tube. Her body signaled that she was ready to receive.