All Comments on 'Country Roads take us Home'

by AndiRose2245

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Need more detail

You need more detail. Describe the people. Also what is thier relationship? Friends or married. You jumped into the sex to quickly. You need more build up

litereader54litereader54almost 7 years ago
Great

Give us more. I like that there are few errors in spelling & grammar. This was a slam bam quick one. I think that you have a lot of talent. Try something longer with more character development. I'm a 60 year-old country boy so I could identify with the characters but I can see where someone that's not would need more back-story to be able to connect with this couple.

dreamer3366dreamer3366almost 7 years ago
Great first effort

That was a worthy read, I saw nothing major in the writing or execution of it. Personally, I didn't need anymore info on the couple. My imagination with your words leads me to believe, that they know each other well and have a relationship that can be intimate without attachments. I can relate to your story...you were cruising thru corn fields, We cruised thru vineyards, stone fruit orchards, citrus groves and ditch banks in pick-ups, talking, drinking beer on hot summer nights. Same difference so there was no need to spell it out to me. Keep writing and I'll keep reading. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous