Country Store Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No one touched Tracy for a while and I felt my heart. I was happy that at least I was deflecting some of the abuse from my friend. I was a little nervous about what was going to happen next but I thought, fuck it, it already happened and it can't hurt me anymore.

The guys in my pussy and ass were laughing and really fucking me hard. The guy in my mouth shoved his cock deep and held my face against his crotch. I figured he was dumping a load right into my belly. He pulled out and dropped my head. I heard a wet noise as my head hit the bed.

The guys behind me pulled out at the same time and pumped their cocks over me. They both sprayed more cum on my back. It was getting really thick. They stepped away and my ass was still in the air.

"Guys, watch this." I heard and saw a guy walking behind me.

He took a big drink of his beer and then lowered the bottle and slid it into my ass. I could tell it went into my ass since he was standing a little to the side. He pushed the bottle in more than halfway and left about three inches sticking out. The cell phone guy took a picture and everyone was laughing. There were a lot of pictures and then he pulled it out. I saw my ass stay open really big for a few seconds. Then he pushed it into my pussy. I saw my lips stretch around it and he slid it in just as far. More pictures.

"That is fucking awesome. What else can we shove in there?" I heard someone say and I could tell they were really drunk.

The guys roared but then I saw a guy walk up with a pool cue. The guys were screaming and he stuck it up to my ass.

"Do it, do it." The guys were chanting.

The guy slid the cue into my ass and kept pushing. It kept going and going and I was worried they were going to really hurt me. I felt an ache deep in my stomach, I was glad I was out when they did this. I put my hand on my tummy and watched them slide this cue deep into my ass. He stopped and put his finger on the cue where it was in me. He slid it out and held it up. His finger was at least a foot away from the end. The crowd roared.

"Ok, a contest, is her pussy as deep as her ass?" The guy said.

The crowd was screaming now, some saying pussy and some saying ass. He laughed and then slid the cue into my pussy. He kept pushing and pushing. I leaned forward and put my head on my arms as I leaned on the railing. I tried to convince myself I was just watching a movie. The guy pulled the cue out of me and held it up. His finger was farther up the cue than before.

"It is pussy!!!" He said and the crowd roared.

"Who wants to fuck her some more?" He said and a bunch of guys stepped forward.

A guy slammed into me from behind and another one lifted my head and stuck his cock in my open mouth. I watched as this happened three times, each time a guy in the back and a guy in my mouth. Two of the guys in my mouth shoved in deep and came into my belly and the other one shot it across Tracy's chest. All of the guys in the back stayed in deep and dumped their loads into me.

After the third guy stepped back there was a gap behind me. No one was stepping up. There was still a guy in my mouth. A huge black guy stepped up behind me.

"Get a picture of this." He said.

I watched as he stuck three fingers in my butt. The cell phone guy was close by. The black guy added his fourth finger and he was sliding them easily in and out of me. Then I saw him tuck his thumb in and slide all of his fingers and his thumb into me. He held them in and then started pushing. I saw his knuckles hit my ass and then slide in. His entire hand was now in my ass. He kept pushing and now it looked really weird. His arm was sticking out of my ass. The crowd was roaring and the cameras were flashing. He moved his arm in and out slightly and it looked like he was fucking me with his arm.

"That is fucking amazing. I have only ever seen that in porno." I heard a guy say.

"This cunt could easily do porno. I would buy it for sure." Another voice.

The guy was pulling his hand out of me and I saw my ass open really wide as his knuckles slid out. My ass was really open now and I shifted in my seat a little. Now I knew why my ass was so sore for the last two days. He slapped my ass really hard and I saw myself fall over onto Tracy.

"You know, she is fine but her friend is smoking. Get some shots of this little bitch. I have never seen her before but she looks fine, especially covered in cum." A guy said and then a lot of laughter.

A guy stepped up and lifted Tracy's leg and started fucking her. Another one slid his cock into her mouth. They pushed me over and I rolled off of Tracy. The guy fucking her grabbed her other leg and pushed them both back. He pushed them onto the bed next to her sides and was drilling straight down into her. The guy in her mouth was laughing and pushing his cock deep with every stroke. I saw the cum squirting out of her mouth around his cock.

I leaned back and marveled that this was still going on. I tried to count the guys in the room. It looked there were a lot more than before. I lost count around 25 and heard Tracy groan. I looked over and she was bent over holding her stomach. Ken was kneeling next to her, rubbing her head.

"Sweetie, what is wrong?" He said.

"I think I have to throw up." She said.

He stood up and picked her up quickly and then disappeared behind the curtain. I turned around and the fucking on the screen was still going. Tracy was still being bent backwards, it looked like a different guy in her mouth. I was getting more doggy style action, a cock in my mouth and one in my pussy. I was getting pushed back and forth on the bed. I looked at the bed and there was basically a pool of cum. My knees were sliding around in it as the guy pounded me from behind.

The room was thinning out a bit, I noticed. I was able to easily count 16 guys in the room. Some of them were milling around the bed and some were sitting on the couch and chairs. I couldn't tell if they were done or just waiting their turn. More cum sprayed across my back and in my hair and then my head splashed down on the bed. Two more guys stepped up and it started again.

Tracy's guys finished in her and her little body got more cum dumped on it. I saw her face as the guy stepped back. Her mouth was hanging open, the cum dripping out, and I could see a little red at the corner of her mouth.

I saw a guy step up behind me and reach out and grab my hair. He pulled me up and then slipped his hands under my arms and held me up. My head was hanging forward, my hair stringy and wet. I could see my left boob starting to swell and it was a little blue already.

"Get a good picture of this for Sam." I heard the guy holding me say.

A few guys stepped up and started taking pictures. Another guy stepped up and grabbed my hair and pulled my head up so they could take pictures of my face. My entire body was covered in cum, it was running out of my mouth and dripping off of my face. I saw it running down my chest and belly.

"That is awesome." Someone said.

The guy holding me dropped me and I flopped face first on the bed.

"Hey, we didn't get any spanking footage. Sam is gonna want that." I heard a voice.

They propped me up on my knees and my ass was sticking up in the air. I saw my pussy and ass dripping cum as they spread my legs a little to get me to stay up. More pictures.

A guy stepped up and he was holding a wooden paddle. I saw it had the letters of the frat on it. He whipped it through the air and my ass jiggled with the blow. I saw a hint of red when he pulled back. He spanked me again and I saw cell phone guy getting it all.

He spanked me five times and then they stopped. My ass was red. They pushed me forward onto the bed and many high-fives happened. I noticed there were only a handful of guys left on the screen.

I leaned over the railing and looked down. Everyone was still there but the room was now silent. All you could hear was the shuffling and conversations of the guys on the screen. I looked back at the screen and the last few guys left the room. I saw that I was still face down on the bed. Tracy was on her back next to me. There was no one in the room with us and it was really quiet. I looked over the railing again and you could have heard a pin drop. I heard a few little conversations start but it was a low sound.

I sat back and looked at the screen. There we were, two cheap sluts covered in cum. I felt embarrassed and a little worthless. I wondered if I would ever feel normal again. I took a deep breath.

Ken walked back up and Tracy was with him. He was holding her hand and he sat her back in her chair. He sat down between us and looked at me. I guess I looked ok because he didn't even ask. I turned back to the screen. I saw Scott, Ken, Tommy, and James enter the room. They were laughing and joking. Tommy and James sat on the couch and Scott and Ken walked over to the bed.

I saw Scott's face when he got close and it looked horrified. I leaned forward again and put my hands on the railing.

"Ken, grab some warm cloths quick." He said and Ken took off.

Scott moved closer and I saw him look down at the cum-covered bed. He tried to lean over without touching the bed but he couldn't reach me. I saw his expression change and he knelt right on the bed to get closer to me. He lifted my head and turned it so it was out of the mess. Cum was dripping off my face. Ken came back and handed a white cloth to Scott.

Ken reached down and started rubbing the cloth across Tracy's face. Scott took the cloth and rubbed it across my eyes. My face was coated, I couldn't even see my eyes yet. He wiped across them again and I saw my eyes flutter and open. It looked like I was confused as I looked up at Scott. I saw myself look over at Tracy and Ken was gently wiping her face. I then heard myself scream.

"Get away from her!" I screamed and I did not recognize my own voice.

I saw myself slide over quickly and grab Tracy. I pulled her to me and held her head against my chest. I was looking all around the room, my wet, stringy hair was hanging across half of my face. I looked a little crazy.

"Baby, we are trying to help." Ken said on the screen and moved towards me.

"Get away from us! Leave us alone!" I screamed and I saw myself swipe my hand across Ken's arm.

"Son of a bitch!" I heard Ken scream and jump back.

I saw the red streaks pop up immediately on the screen on his left arm. I looked over at him now and he just smiled and shrugged. I looked back at the screen.

I was still holding Tracy to my chest, her body looked limp. It was a little scary. I was looking around at all of the guys. They were all standing around the bed.

"Baby girl, relax. We are trying to help." Scott said.

I saw my face turn toward him and I heard a vicious growl escape my lips. I sounded like a wild animal. I saw myself pull Tracy even tighter to me and I growled again.

The picture froze. I was in the middle of the screen. I was holding Tracy and my face was half-covered with my hair. I could see my one eye and it looked like a savage animal. I looked like one of those wolf-kids you see on National Geographic.

The entire room was without sound now that the picture was frozen. I leaned over and saw Scott walking to the podium. This should be interesting, I thought. I saw Tommy and James standing next to him.

"Gentlemen." Scott's voice boomed into the silent room.

All eyes were on him.

"What you have just seen happened in this house three days ago and was done by members of this fraternity. I am not proud today, I am ashamed and embarrassed that two young women would be subjected to this abuse under this roof." He said.

No one spoke but I could see conversations beginning in the crowd.

"I have thought deeply for the last three days what I could or should do. I went from ignoring it completely to closing down the entire fraternity. However, neither of those would accomplish the one thing I feel most needs to happen here." He said and the murmuring continued.

"What needs to happen here is that we need to make amends to these two ladies." He said and turned.

The screen changed to a picture of Tracy and me standing in front of our dorm. It was obviously the beginning of a semester as I was wearing a soft white sundress and Tracy was wearing a cute yellow blouse. We were both smiling and I have to admit we looked very cute and innocent. I looked back to Scott.

"There is absolutely no way we can ever go back and erase what was done. What we can do is begin immediately to try and make the rest of their lives as comfortable and safe as we possibly can." He said.

I heard a few guys say something. I could not hear exactly.

"Yes, you are right. Everyone was not involved. Here is my proposition." He said and held up a yellow envelope.

"Here in this envelope I have a complete video of what we just saw. I also have a list of the names of the gentlemen we could identify in the video with all of their contact information. We also have a list of everyone who was near the room thanks to our surveillance video. Lastly, we have the remainder of the fraternity listed in here." He said.

The murmuring continued but he just kept talking.

"We will do one of two things. We either start today to make these two ladies the center of our world and be at their beck and call until they tell us to stop or......I send this package to the Attorney General. Gentlemen, it is your decision." Scott said.

"What do you mean?" I heard a guy in the front row say.

"This is really simple. We help these two girls with whatever they need from a flat tire to errands to grocery shopping, to anything they desire for as long as they want us to. And...we protect them. If anyone ever tries to hurt them again I want the entire fraternity to come down on them hard." Scott said and the last part boomed through the room.

"That is blackmail." I heard a guy in the front say.

"And this was fucking rape!!" He screamed and I saw the picture of me as a wild animal pop back on the screen.

"Guys, it doesn't matter to me. Right now, the way I feel, I am more than ready to go to jail for this. I have no problem with that. The only problem I have is that I cannot do anything to help these ladies from jail. That is the only reason I have not done it already." He said and held up the envelope.

The room was silent. I looked down and everyone was quiet.

"So, here is how we are going to do this. We are going to leave this room and as you leave there is a paper for you to sign. It states that you will be a part of this recovery. If everyone signs that paper I put this envelope in the safe. If anyone refuses to sign, I deliver it to the Attorney General myself. Do not worry, there are plenty of copies." He said and I saw Tommy and James hold up yellow envelopes.

"Lastly, if either of these two ladies ever get hurt or ignored by anyone in this fraternity I will remove this envelope from the safe and deliver it. Gentlemen, we have changed these two ladies lives forever. It is only right that we now change ours in kind." He said and stepped back from the podium.

I heard conversations start. The noise level grew and I noticed there was a table at each door. Guys starting leaving right away. I looked over at Ken.

"Kim, he is trying." He said.

I looked at him and then I looked back at the screen and my wild animal persona. I really wanted to be strong. I took a deep breath. I looked at Tracy and she looked much better. She was staring at me. I looked back at Ken and I felt my chest heave. I fought it but the sobs hit me hard. I felt Ken's and Tracy's arms wrap around me as I cried hard.