Country Store Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached around Ken and Warren and grabbed their balls. They understood and drove deep inside Holly and stopped. I massaged their balls like they loved and they both groaned. I knew Miss Holly was getting a cum bath deep inside her sore body. I saw Tracy unclipping the wrist cuffs. Holly's arms dropped and hung limp. Ken and Warren held her up for another few seconds as they finishing filling her. They lowered her slowly to the floor and I held her in my arms. Her head was on my chest and she was breathing really slow. I rubbed her hair and held her. I looked up at Tracy and she smiled. She knelt down and we held Holly until she had enough strength to stand.

I heard one of the boys whimper and I looked at the ceiling. We have one of those clocks that displays the time on the ceiling. It was 5:30 in the morning. Good boys, they slept most of the night. I rubbed my eyes and started to get up. I pulled Ken's arm off of me and then slipped out from under Tracy's leg.

"Are they up?" I heard Tracy's soft voice.

I leaned back down and kissed her softly.

"Yes, baby, I got this one. You stay here." I whispered.

"Thank you, I love you." She said softly and closed her eyes.

I saw Holly's arm tighten around Tracy and squeeze her boob. I leaned down and kissed her cheek.

"I love you too baby." I whispered and she smiled.

I got up slowly and realized I was naked. I was also a little sore, Warren fucked me hard last night. I think Ken fucked me again after we left the room but it was a blur. All I know is that I was a little sore and walking really slow. I grabbed some shorts and a crop t-shirt out of my dresser and walked into the boys' room. Warren was awake and whimpering in the crib. I picked him up and he nestled into my shoulder. I carried him to the changing table and put a fresh diaper on him. He was smiling and looking at me. I carried him to the recliner and sank into it. I lifted my shirt and he started on his breakfast.

Warren ate and then gave me a big boy burp. I put him back down and picked up Scotty. He got a fresh diaper and then drained the other side of the breakfast buffet. As I laid him down I felt incredibly tired. He turned over and went right back to sleep. I sat back in the recliner and tilted it back. It was so comfortable. I closed my eyes and thought about how happy I was. I was a highly successful writer that made lots of money. I had the most beautiful girl in the world sharing my bed and my heart. I also had the most loyal and loving guy in the world in the same bed. Our two little boys were precious and they had my heart for life. I smiled and snuggled into my recliner.

I noticed movement and opened my eyes to see someone walking into the room. They got closer and I saw and smelled Tracy. She climbed in my lap and put her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight. Yes, my life was perfect. Who would have thought that?