All Comments on 'Countryphile'

by Randy_Scribbler

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I have read a few truly disgusting non erotic stories here but

this has had to be the worse story here I have ever read here in LW.

How this was ever passed for submission is a mystery. Stomach churning. She should have taken the option that the female character took in "Captured" by 1gearhead.

SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
Changed my mind again

I was going to give it a 1* until I read the other comments, especially the one by Whackoff talking about throat punching. I think he's dangerously insane. So, instead I give your story 5* and two constructive comments.

#1 she would not be having "the best orgasm of her life" after the cruel way she was treated. It's possible for a woman's body to respond automatically and have a small orgasm when being treated this way, even during a rape, but it's not enjoyable. Haven't you ever had an orgasm you really didn't enjoy due to the circumstances? Make your stories more believable and I will enjoy them more.

#2 people like Whackoff have totally screwed up the scoring system within LW to the point where whatever number you end up with is meaningless. Feel free to ignore his comments and others like them that are not constructive. Angry bitter men lash out at 90% of the stories here. It's a mystery to most readers why these guys spend so much time reading and 1 bombing LW stories. Why don't they find something productive to do like get a job, contribute to society?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

great read, hey annony you old fat ugly fag eat it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5*

I've never read a story quite like this one and I enjoyed it very much. Keep up the good work.

Randy_ScribblerRandy_Scribbleralmost 8 years agoAuthor
Nerd alert

There are too many nerds on this site that just low-vote stories because they're jealous that they can't write stories themselves. Look at the people over on Lush Stories; they know what they're talking about. My girlfriend posted this story over on Lush Stories under the name of Jez, and everybody over there loves it. Take a leaf out the book of the people on Lush and don't be so hateful, you bunch of nerds.

foolscapfoolscapalmost 8 years ago
Paraphilia- Fetish~ not extramarital fun.

Sexual Sadism is a sho' nuff psychological disorder and not easily treated.

Sexual Masochism is also a very real psychological disorder and just as hard to treat.

It can be argued that both are subsets of sociopathy or psychopathy.

Neither are erotic.

I imagine the alleged "author" really gets off on the negative comments and derision and likes twisting the legs of babies and drowning puppies after kicking kittens.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardeneralmost 8 years ago
So True

Lush Stories is more author friendly. Lit needs to do something about these nasty monsters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
sick

This is just sick.

Randy_ScribblerRandy_Scribbleralmost 8 years agoAuthor
Spoiler alert

Due to the great feedback my story has received thus far, I've decided to let you all in on a little spoiler for part 2.

Harold the farmer has actually spiked Jennifer's drink with amphetamine which is stimulating her sex drive and making her enjoy the debasing experience at the hands of the old farmer.

It should be submitted, in the this same category, within a week or two.

Thanks guys

looking4itlooking4italmost 8 years ago

Excuse me a moment while I find my glasses and pocket protector...there, now I'm ready to address this meandering mess and the moron(s) who wrote it.

Date rape? You thi date rape is entertaining? Worse yet your GF thinks drugging someone for sex is okay? If that's the way they believe at "Lush" then stay the hell over there. If I was mean and ruthless I'd hope that your GF was treated this way just to truly see if it was as good and exciting as you're both hoping others will find it. You want her to be some slut for the old neighbor? Fine, there are dozens just like it with scores equal to yours. Why did you think yours would fair any better?

You come here, post dung, critique others for calling you on it, and advertise ("just wait guys, you'll love this twist") that she has been drugged. Keep it to yourself please. Yeah, there are other sites that let you post whatever you want and attract others with similar minds (in this case unfortunately) but this site attracts some folks with standards.

SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
deleted - I score it 1*

I posted a comment intended to be constructive but also agreeing with those who said this story was horrible, mean-spirited, and non-erotic. The author chose mine to delete, lol.

Randy_ScribblerRandy_Scribbleralmost 8 years agoAuthor
Disgusting suggestion

@looking4it: I find it despicable that you would even suggest that this should happen to a real person in real life. My story is a work of fiction, with fictitious characters.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Randy_ScribblerRandy_Scribbleralmost 8 years agoAuthor
I didn't delete your comment

@SharedSigne: I didn't delete your comment. It's still there. I don't delete comments that give constructive criticism. I only delete comments by the half-witted morons who feel the need to mudsling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
if it is too disgusting to happen, why write it.

I can't believe this actually turns you on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
the ravings of a sick mind

you should be ashamed to even write this piece of slime. Did you pull it out of the sewer? Quick throw this turd back in the toilet and flush it before it contaminates others. It's of the same caliber as Shared Signe posts. Did she come over from Lush too? I thought the folks over there had better standards than this site. I guess not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hey not all is lost.

qhml1 posted one today. Who knows maybe tomorrow will be better. One can only hope. Good erotica stories are not easily found in this category. Mostly hotwife, willing cuckold crap. I guess even the perverts need something to read. This story ought to do it for them.

No score. Didn't bother reading. Comments say it sucks.

looking4itlooking4italmost 8 years ago

I should be ashamed of myself? Seriously? You posted this and I simply commented upon how abhorrent and heinous this concept is. Plus the fact that you and your GF getting so bent out of shape with the lack of acceptance shows that you both feel at some level thus behavior is okay. So the shame is yours, own it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka ANON!

RapidResponderRapidResponderalmost 8 years ago
Commendable

It's refreshing to read an author who has a reasonably good command of the English language. You write very well. There are some lapses in the story that could be improved…to push it a bit closer to believability. The characters and the plot? Many would agree that both are horrid and twisted. Be that as it may. I don't judicate morality. This story was nicely conveyed. ****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Stick with incest and rape.

It fits you.

OOAAOOAAalmost 8 years ago
Great story!!!

Congrats!

MonsoonMickyMonsoonMickyalmost 8 years ago
Ignore the trolls; this is good writing.

I will have to agree with RapidResponder's post -- the writing here is pretty good, much better than most of the pap on this site. Furthermore, the story is unique, a nice break from the norm. I wouldn't say it was erotic, but it was an interesting read nonetheless. It has plot, character development, intrigue, fresh ideas and scenes that made me giggle.

Unfortunately, this site is full of people who know nothing about writing, and thus judge a story on whether or not it gives them a stiffy. Do not be deterred by these cretins, for you have potential to be a good writer. Look at the other stories in this category; they have also been bombarded with negative comments from morons. The negative comments on this story are not a reflexion of the story itself, but rather the mentality of the imbeciles that make up the majority on Lit.

Also, the geeks on this site need to get out into the world and learn the difference between fact and fiction. Just because a person writes about a certain subject, doesn't mean they get off on it or want to act it out in real life. Some people just have wacky imaginations.

Keep writing, my friend, and ignore the idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
COUTRYPILEOFSHIT

nuf said

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Senseless.

Seems like a story about a woman having sex with a disgusting, unkempt, overweight, backwards old man would only be something that would be written by/interesting to disgusting, unkempt, overweight, backwards old men--or just any other types of guys that self respecting women wouldn't feel a shred of attraction to. The story just doesn't make sense. She gets turned on by someone like that staring at her, and then takes it a step further and initiates romance with him? Why? Perhaps because that is the fantasy of guys who don't know how to talk to--let alone turn on--women; so all they do is creepily ogle them: Staring at her makes her want to have sex with you? I assume that's why you threw in the husband, because it makes it seem like her feelings for a piece of shit--or, the people who liked this story--are so strong that she cheats on her husband to be with him/you. You might bring up the whole favors/blackmail thing to say that's the only reason she's doing this, but she started kissing and hugging him before he brought any of that up. 1 star for a ridiculous story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic!

So hot and nasty!!! Jennifer and Harold is just the hottest Literotica couple ever!

How I wish little David could watch their wild, passionate, perfect love-making!

Go Harold! Make the little bitch yours"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ aka WHOREDSigne!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

There's a few typos, but you write well and seem to know basic grammar and spelling, unlike most of the other writers here. As for the content - well, each to his own but the jig dancing and barking took this from erotic to ridiculous for me, personally.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Countryside indeed!

This is a great story: many congratulations! As mentioned by others, you have an excellent command of the English language and built tension throughout the story. Very impressive and please continue writing!

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Disgusting

Disgusting piece of shit with.no redeeming content. It got OOAA flapping his little, twinky paws in delight though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous