Countryphile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He heeded her request and lifted her pliant body from his lap and slung her front first on the table as though she was a piece of meat. Harold then jumped up on the table, the rubber soles of his Wellington boots squeaking on the smooth surface as he straddled Jennifer's backside, before kneeling down and sitting astride her buttocks facing her bare legs and feet.

She squealed when she felt his body weight bear down on her buttocks, locking her in position. He grasped both her ankles and pulled her feet up to his face, bending her legs at the knees. He held both bare feet to his face and inhaled deeply through his nose, consuming their scent.

Jennifer's feet were very sensitive, especially her soles, so when the old man began licking and slurping her tiny toes, his bushy beard tickled the soles. She squirmed beneath him, laughing high and low, emitting shrill screams as the prickly whiskers tickled her feet. She tried desperately to pull her feet away, but he held them firm, all the while feasting on them. The tongue, slithering and snaking between her toes, heightened the pleasure, tickling her in different ways, eliciting a warm fuzzy sensation that consumed her body, making her feel euphoric.

The exotic sensations taking hold of her body were exquisite. She had never had her feet played with before, certainly not in this manner. The tickling sensation spread out all over her body, making every inch of her being tingle with desire. His mouth, slobbering and slurping over her feet, devouring her toes one by one, gave her chills up her spine like she'd never before experienced. Even though she was wriggling and squirming and screaming and begging for mercy, the torturous sensations this old man was eliciting from her body, from the feet up, were truly wonderful.

Jennifer panicked, suddenly realising that she was in desperate need of a pee, and the relentless tickling was loosening her tummy muscles, making her bladder weak.

"Oh, good heavens," she squealed. "If you tickle me any longer, I'm afraid I may just make a piddle, right here on your table."

After he released one of her ankles, she expected him to stop and let her up. But instead, he held one foot firmly in his grasp and used his long fingernails to tickle the sole of her captive foot. The sensation was twice as strong as before, and Jennifer immediately felt her bladder give way. Her body bucked and she let out an ear-piercing screech when she realised her body had betrayed her and she was about to wet her panties.

"Oh, now we're talking," rasped old Harold. He pulled her legs apart and watched avidly as a wet patch formed at the crotch of Jennifer's panties before seeping through the thin material and forming a pee puddle on the table.

Jennifer had never felt so humiliated. She let the golden stream flow from her body, cringing with embarrassment as she reluctantly urinated for the old man's pleasure. But, surprisingly, for her, the humiliation added an extra level of enjoyment to proceedings. It was almost like her embarrassment, mingled with her inebriation and fear, spurred on her feelings of lust. This dirty old codger was opening doors that Jennifer never knew existed.

He lifted his weight from her buttocks before tugging her soaking wet skirt and panties down her legs and discarding them, leaving her bare from the waist down. Grabbing a handful of arse flesh, he squeezed hard, making Jennifer cry out in surprise. She squirmed with degradation when her arse cheek was yanked to one side before the tip of a forefinger tickled and stroked the puckered hole of her anus. She clenched her sphincter closed, closing off the entrance before the finger could invade her anus. The humiliation of pissing herself was quite enough for now.

A hand came down onto her buttocks, hard, the palm stinging the soft globes of her arse.

"Now you behave and do as you're told. Otherwise your arse will be red raw by the time I'm finished with ya! Understand?"

"Yes," she breathed meekly. The old man's dominance and forcefulness gave her an unexpected thrill. And the slap had rocked her body with a renewed surge of sexual pleasure.

"Now you stand up and take your top off. I want you completely naked and dancing a Highland Jig for me.

She did as he asked, stood up and removed her top, leaving her young body completely bare. "I-I-I beg your pardon," she stammered, hoping she had heard him wrong.

"I'm going to play a Scottish tune on the record player, and you're going to dance an Highland Jig, naked, for me."

The Highland Dance music started playing, loud and fast.

"Please, Harold," she begged. "I can't dance. I'll feel stupid and make a complete idiot of myself."

"Dance!" he demanded. "Get those knees up nice and high. I wonna see you dance like you've never danced before. Get those tits bouncing."

She started slow and unsure, half-heartedly, her arms locked down by her sides, her feet going up and down as though gently jogging on the spot. Her face was bright red and her body trembled with the sheer derogation of it all. Not only was she completely naked with her prized assets on show for the pervy old codger to ogle, but she was now being made to dance like a complete fool, with her tits bouncing and jiggling, along to bagpipe music.

Harold snuck up behind her holding a thin bamboo cane and proceeded to spank her bare arse. Whack-whack-whack! "Come on, girl," he barked. "Get those knees up nice and high, in time with the music. I want to see those tits jump high, touching your chin. Let's hear the soles of your feet slapping against the floor."

He spanked her bare arse one last time, even harder, and she let out a shrill scream. It stung like hell, and spurred Jennifer into action.

She danced the Jig the only way she knew how - jogging on the spot with her knees reaching her chest; her tits flapping about wildly with each step and her soles slapping loudly against the floor; her arms rigid behind her back and her entire body glowing red in a fierce blush.

Harold watched the humiliating spectacle with an avid interest, touching her up occasionally with the cane, quietly impressed with her efforts, but never letting on, keeping her diligent. This degrading charade went on for twenty minutes. At the end of the song, her legs were like jelly and her poor soles burned red from slapping against the hard floor. The song finished and Jennifer breathed a sigh of relief.

"Impressive performance, my dear. You danced the Highland Jig very well. I can't wait to watch it back on my computer. I may even upload it to my website," he giggled mischievously.

Jennifer scanned the room frantically. No, he wouldn't have filmed her humiliating ordeal, surely not. He was a dirty old bastard, with a masochistic side, not an evil person. As she searched the room for a camera, she caught a glimpse of the old man tugging off his boots, revealing dirty white socks with a big toe protruding from a hole at the top of each sock. He was already naked from the waist up. His torso was matted in a coarse layer of grey hair and his potbelly made him look like he was pregnant.

Once he was down to his underpants, he locked Jennifer in his gaze, observing her nakedness, unable to believe his luck. Happy in the knowledge that this beautiful young wife was now his property, to do with as he pleased, to degrade and fuck for his amusement, to loan out to his friends and family, to be used as a little fucktoy.

Dropping his underpants to the floor and exposing his nasty old cock, he demanded, "Get down on all fours and bark like a dog."

Jennifer stood wide-eyed and mouth gaping, transfixed by the monstrosity standing hard and erect between the old man's legs. It looked truly horrific; she had never set eyes on anything so angry looking, so nasty and hideous. And the coarse layer of hair at its base was so dense and scraggly she guessed he hadn't trimmed it for a good few decades. It had no foreskin, the enormous head fully exposed, throbbing, glowing a bright shade of red, with a globule of secretion hanging from the slit.

Other than David's, she had never seen another man's cock up close and personal before. David's was small and cute and friendly looking. Compared to the thick hunk of man meat snarling at her from between the old man's legs, David's was tiny.

As he approached her, he demanded once more, "Do as your told and get down on your hands and knees."

Jennifer complied, dropping to the floor on her hands and knees, watching with trepidation as the revolting organ swayed between the old man's legs with every step he took. He stood in front of Jennifer and grabbed a handful of her hair before yanking her head back, forcing her to look up at him. Though her view was slightly obscured by the throbbing beast at his groin, she could see his stern expression, the lust in his eyes, the mischievous glint flash across his hairy face.

"Now bark, you filthy dog!" he demanded, spittle flying from his mouth and sprinkling the young wife's face.

Jennifer's whole body flushed red with embarrassment. "Ruff-ruff-ruff," she barked shyly.

He yanked her head back further by the hair so she was looking up at the ceiling, then took hold of his filthy cock and slapped it all over Jennifer's face. The slapping sound resonated around the sparsely furnished room as his hefty organ spanked her about the face - her cheeks, forehead, nose, lips - splattering her skin with its gooey secretions.

Jennifer clenched her mouth shut and closed her eyes, feeling the slime oozing from its tip splashing all over her smooth face. He spent a good few minutes slapping his cock all over Jennifer's face. Her pretty features were smeared with translucent liquid by the time he had finished.

"Bark for me; louder this time," he snapped.

"Ruff!"

As soon as Jennifer opened her mouth to bark, old Harold rammed his chunky cock into her mouth and let out a loud grunt.

Jennifer felt a renewed surge of sexual energy as the beefy cock stretched her lips wide and invaded her warm mouth. It rested on her tongue, twitching, the bulbous head crammed tightly in her gullet. It was large, masculine, and the feel of it in her mouth gave her a sudden jolt of excitement that spurred on her actions.

Still holding on to her hair, he swayed his hips back and forth, gently, again and again, fucking her face in a slow, monotonous rhythm. Jennifer gave his old cock a ferocious suck and started nibbling and slobbering all over his meaty shaft as it impaled her face. Then her hand reached for his heavy balls, squeezing, fondling, tugging harshly on the hairy sack, almost as if she was determined to tear them off.

When old Harold fished his cock from her mouth, Jennifer breathed in deeply, watching him walk to her backside, preparing mentally for the fact he was about to invade her vagina with his monster cock. When the head of his beast kissed her pouting lips, she pushed back in anticipation, knowing it was going to stretch her pussy and touch parts of her body her husband's chipolata could never reach.

She felt his potbelly rest on the small of her back and then sweaty fingers pry open her pussy lips before the large mushroom head pushed past her tight entrance and into the warmth of her married pussy. It hurt, and Jennifer let out the loudest scream she could muster. But he ignored her discomfort, and sank in a little deeper to test her pussy for depth. Harold took his time, probing gently, breaking her in gradually.

But since Jennifer had never encountered anything so big, before he had even began his first full probe for depth, the stretching sensation had turned her scream into a breathless gasp. She had never had an unprotected cock inside her before. She never used contraception herself, so David had always worn condoms. She had never felt flesh-on-flesh contact before. Immense friction was building already, and he hadn't even started thrusting yet.

Harold held her still, hearing her gasp and moan, as his sank himself all the way in, stretching her pussy walls wider than they'd ever been before, then held himself balls deep. He knew he was now in virgin territory, deeper than any cock had ever delved before. Then he used long, slow, thrusts as he felt her walls stretching to accommodate his girth.

Jennifer's body shook uncontrollably, gasping a long protracted sequence of groans and moans. Then she shrieked loudly when he landed an open palm slap, square across her naked arse before speaking nastily.

"What would your pencil-cocked husband think if he saw you now, eh? Taking a cock at least twice as big as his, bareback. Watching his timid wife being impaled on a monster cock, like a piece of meat on a spit. I've stretched you so wide that the next time David sinks his maggot into your hole, he won't touch the fucking sides."

His taunting words gave her another thrill. The thought of her husband being in the same room, watching this crude spectacle, watching his sexually inexperienced wife being debased in such a disgusting manner, gave her unexpected pleasure.

Talking of the devil, Harold's phone began to ring - it was David calling.

"They are," said Harold, handing the phone to Jennifer. "That's your husband on the phone. Pick it up."

Jennifer hesitated; how could she speak to her husband while in this position, being screwed from behind by dirty old Harold's chunky rod.

But then Harold snaked a hand down by her side and beneath her tummy, locating the nub of her clit before strumming it like a guitar string, while his free hand grabbed her hip. "Fucking answer it," growled Harold as he started pounding her pussy hard and fast, pushing her to the brink of orgasm.

Jennifer accepted the call and put the phone to her ear.

"Hello, is that Harold?" she heard her husband ask.

Harold rubbed her clit frantically and increased the speed of his thrusts. That, combined with the sound of her husband's voice, knowing she was being fucked senseless by another man with her husband at the other end of the phone, was so incredibly arousing that it drove her over the edge.

"N-n-n-nooooo," she panted. "It's-It's-It's...Jennifffffeeeerrrrrr! Oh, good God. Oooooohhhhh yeeeeeeeah," screamed Jennifer, as the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced tore through her body like a bolt of lightning.

The sound of Harold's thighs slapping loudly against Jennifer's arse, mingled with her cries of passion were loud and clear enough for David to hear.

"Jennifer?" David snapped, alarmed. "What's going on? What's the matter with you? Why are you answering Harold's phone? Why are you screaming?"

The orgasm tearing through her body seemed to last forever. "Oooooohhhh. I've just s-s-stubbed my toe...on the coffee table," she panted though gasps and groans. "It really...h-h-hurts. Oooohhhh, yeah, that hurts so bad."

"Is Harold there? Put Harold on, please. I need to speak with him."

Jennifer passed the phone back to Harold, just as his orgasm was bubbling to the surface.

"Hello," Harold panted, ramming his cock hard into David's wife, feeling his balls dance inside their hairy sack, churning a huge amount of sticky cum, ready to be ejaculated into the unprotected depths of Jennifer's womb.

"Hello, Harold." David was concerned by the strange sounds in the background. He could still hear his wife moaning and groaning and the loud slapping noise. "Is Jennifer okay? She said she stubbed her toe. It's not serious, is it?"

Howling like an animal, Harold felt Jennifer's inner walls suck around his shaft like a suckling mouth. His balls repeatedly contracted and relaxed, pumping semen, inseminating her young body with his nasty old man seed. With each contraction of his balls, a loud grunt escaped his mouth.

David, now close to tears, continued panicking at the other end of the phone. "Harold! Why are you grunting? What on earth's going on?"

After the tenth spurt of spunk, Jennifer's vagina was full to bursting. Plugged by the beefy cock inside her, a tight seal had formed, preventing any cum from escaping her body.

"Hello...David," Harold breathed down the phone, just as the tight seal began to fail under the immense pressure building inside her distended vagina. "What's up, lad? I'm a bit busy here at the moment."

"What is going on? Why are you both making those weird sounds? Why are you both panting and out of breath?"

Harold peered down just as thick, white semen began to leak from the seal formed by his cock. A squelching sound accompanied the leakage as it oozed out and trickled down around Jennifer's thighs and Harold's balls. They were both a mess, both drenched in sweat from head to toe. Breathing heavily, trying to catch their breath, trying to gain control of their senses. Their loins were caked in thick spunk. A white puddle of goo had formed on the floor beneath their panting bodies.

With a satisfied smile, Harold slid his softening cock out from Jennifer's cum filled depths, creating a loud sucking sound. He watched delighted as cum leaked from Jennifer's slit, forming a small stream down her pouting lips before dripping to the floor, then spoke to her husband. "Sorry about all the ruckus. Jennifer stubbed her toe, you see, and in my haste to run to her aid, I tripped over and smacked my head on the wall. We're having a hell of a time of it here. What can I do for you, anyway?"

As David began to speak, Harold walked back around to Jennifer's front before waggling his deflating cock in her face, demanding she suck their mingled juices from the chunky shaft.

"I've broken down," David said. "I'm about forty miles away, down a dark country lane. My breakdown cover only covers a twenty-mile radius, so I'm seriously screwed out here. You've gotta come pick me up."

Harold smiled mischievously as he peered down at David's wife running her tongue over his cock, tentatively lapping up the juices coating the thick shaft. "Well, that is a predicament. Can't you leave the car there and get a cab back?"

"Christ! I'm in the middle of nowhere, miles away from civilisation. A cab would cost a fortune. I can't afford that. Can't you come get me?"

Jennifer was reluctantly suckling the last remnants of juice from the head of his drooping cock, when he replied, "I've had a good drink tonight, David; I can't drive. You'll just have to sit tight and I'll come fetch you in the morning."

"But-but-but..."

Harold hung up the call before David had a chance to speak. Stroking his fingers through Jennifer's silky blonde hair, he waggled his flaccid cock inside her mouth and said, "Our fun and games have only just began, sweetheart. I've got big plans for tomorrow. After all, David's gonna be away for at least a few days yet; I'll see to that. So why don't we take a stroll back to your house and both get our heads down for the night in your marital bed. You can walk back naked with a feather duster jammed up your arse."

12