Couples Counselling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer walked out of the bathroom to the dimly lit bedroom and saw Barbie kneeling on the bed. She was a sight to behold, one that Jennifer had always suspected was there, but had never managed to draw out.

Barbie's natural blonde hair was dyed almost white and ballooned out from her head in a halo that surrounded it. Her makeup was heavy and bright, with light blue eye shadow, a heavy foundation masking any little imperfections in her skin, and bright pink lipstick.

It was the lipstick that really stuck out though, not because of the colour, but the sheer amount of it needed to cover her puffy new lips. Barbie had been getting lip fillers for a while and her lips were almost plump to the point of excess.

Though as much as Jennifer was amazed at the changes that Dr. Thompson had managed to encourage, those were not what had her attention at the moment.

Instead, that was the strap-on dildo that Barbie wore.

Jennifer had never let any of her partners use a strap-on dildo on her, she'd always been the one wearing it and she still wasn't sure she wanted to go through with it. But Barbie had pleaded so much with her, that she wanted to feel the same kind of pleasure that Jennifer took from using it, that Jennifer had broken down and finally agreed to it, if nothing else to get rid of the pounding headache she knew would disappear if she did.

Jennifer tentatively walked towards the bed as Barbie smiled and crooked a finger towards her, drawing her closer and closer until she was kneeling on the bed as well.

They embraced in a kiss and Barbie's hands slipped down to grab Jennifer's bum, the dildo sliding between her legs and rubbing up against her pussy. Jennifer let out a low moan as it did and let Barbie guide her back onto the bed and gently push the dildo into her.

* * *

"And how did that feel?" Dr. Thompson asked as Jennifer squirmed in the chair.

She looked from side to side as if there might be someone else in the room, "It... it felt good."

"Just good?"

She shook her head from side to side, "N... no... I mean... oh god, it felt really good!" she gushed as more tension released from inside of her.

"Did you orgasm?"

Jennifer nodded in shame.

"And how did that make you feel?"

"I... I... it was... it made me feel so ashamed."

"Why?"

"Why? Because... because I'm a lesbian... and she... she was... she was fucking me like a man!" Jennifer said, shaking visibly.

Dr. Thompson nodded and made a few notes, "Jennifer, let's be honest here. Sex is a natural part of life, and even lesbians can't undo nature just because they don't think they should enjoy it. Perhaps it's time to stop thinking about things in such binary terms. Sexual orientation, attraction, enjoyment... these are points along a spectrum for each of us and that can mean different things to different people.

Take Barbie for instance. She's in a relationship with you, and someone looking in from the outside might say that she's a lesbian. But we know better, she identifies as bi-sexual because she enjoys sex with men and women. But just because you self-identify as a lesbian, doesn't mean you can't enjoy sex with men, or at least sex with penetration like a man."

Jennifer tried hard to release the stress that was building up inside of her, but she was having a hard time agreeing with Dr. Thompson this time.

"When was the last time you had sex with a man?" Dr. Thompson asked.

"I... well... I mean... never." she replied.

"Never?" Dr. Thompson asked incredulously, raising an eyebrow.

"That, that's right, never." she replied with pride, only making the tension even worse.

"Well then, there's the problem!"

"The problem?"

"Yes, if you've never had sex with a man, how could you possibly know if you enjoyed sex with men?"

Jennifer gasped as his words washed over her and the obviousness of the simple truth he spoke buried itself deep in her mind. As it did all the tension in her body released at once and a smile crossed her lips as she sunk deep into the chair.

* * *

"Come on Barbie, isn't this enough?" Jen asked exasperatedly, holding up almost a dozen shopping bags.

Barbie had only a couple in her arms but that was mostly because Jennifer was carrying hers as well. Barbie turned around and smiled at Jen, shaking her head enthusiastically from side to side, "Like, no way! *giggle*"

Then Barbie turned and skipped, yes literally skipped, towards the next store.

Inside the bags that she carried was almost a complete new wardrobe, which didn't match anything she already owned. Barbie had dragged her out to the mall and insisted they spend the day shopping.

Jen, at first, had thought it weird that every time she tried on one of the outfits she liked, that Barbie turned her nose up and refused to let her buy it, but Jen had tired of fighting quickly and let Barbie make the decisions for her.

Which was how things had been going lately in their relationship in general. Though Jen couldn't complain too much, the sex was better than ever and Barbie had become a real expert with the strap-on.

A shiver of pleasure ran through Jen at the thought of the dildo, it was strange how right Dr. Thompson had been about the penetration. Once she'd accepted how good it felt, she let Barbie use it whenever she wanted to.

Jen blushed a little at that, not because of the strap-on, but because it was a little white lie that she 'let' Barbie use it. Once Barbie had figured out how much Jen enjoyed it, well, Barbie didn't have to ask.

Jen caught up to Barbie in the next store standing beside a rack full of colourful summer dresses and rolled her eyes, didn't she have at least a half dozen of those already in the bags Jen carried?

She was about to say something when a rack of dresses caught her eye and she was drawn to them. The long sheer one-piece dresses reminded her of those Chinese silk dresses she often saw in the grade B Kung-Fu movies she liked to watch.

She walked over to it and her fingers caressed a blue one and before Barbie had decided on which sun dress to try on next, Jen was in the change room slipping into it.

* * *

"Oh god, oh god, yes!" Jen cried out as she knelt on her hands and knees with Barbie behind Jen with her hands on Jen's hips, the strap-on sliding in and out of her pussy.

Barbie was fucking Jen doggy style and Jen was loving every second of it.

"*giggle* Like, come on baby, cum for Barbie! *giggle*"

"Oh god Barbie, make me cum for you!" Jen cried out as Barbie drove home the strap-on over and over again.

"Cum! Cum! Cum!" Barbie chanted in time with her strokes and Jen nearly lost it.

Jen let out moans and grunts until Barbie reached out and grabbed her hair, pulling her back hard onto the dildo, "Cum for Barbie you little asian cock loving slut!"

Jen heard the words and they sent her over the edge, a massive orgasm crashing over her and she collapsed onto the bed face first, her ass still sticking up in the air with the dildo deep in it.

Somewhere in her half-conscious brain, she heard Barbie giggle and then felt the slap of Barbie's hand on her ass, several times. Each one brought on another small orgasm as she hear her own voice squeal in delight.

Chapter 5 - New Goals

Jen sat across from Dr. Thompson and smiled, her hands were placed in her lap and she wore a simple dress that hugged her curves but didn't reveal much of anything. Her hair had finally grown out to the point she could bundle it up into a bun and she wore a modest face of makeup that brought out her asian heritage well.

"So Jen, how are things going with Barbie?"

"Oh very well Doctor. Our relationship has really grown since coming to see you and it couldn't be better." she replied respectfully.

"That's very good. And your sex life."

Jen smiled and bowed her head a little, "Excellent Doctor. I can't thank you enough for bringing us to this point."

Dr. Thompson nodded and smiled, "That's good. And how would you describe your relationship with Barbie now?"

Jen smiled and blushed a little, "Well, you were so right about me being submissive and bi-sexual. I'd been denying it for so long that I'd directed it all into anger at the world. It was a terrible place to be in and how could I have a real relationship with Barbie like that? Now I know that I'm submissive, Barbie is making all the decisions for us, both in our public life as well as in the bedroom."

"What does that mean in your public life?"

"Barbie picks where we go to eat, where we go to party, who we talk to, who we invite back to our place, everything."

"And when you invite people back to your place..."

Jen blushed some more, "She decides who fucks me and how."

"And how does that make you feel?"

"So horny!" Jen exclaimed and then covered her lips with her fingertips, "Sorry."

"Nothing to be sorry about, tell me about the last time Barbie decided to bring someone home with you."

Jen smiled and her eyes glazed over a little at the memory, "Well it was a girl and a guy... and Barbie wanted the guy to fuck my pussy as I eat out the girl."

"And what was Barbie doing?"

It looked like Jen's face would explode with all the blood that rushed to it, but she managed to answer, "She... she used the strap-on on my ass." Jen said in almost a whisper.

Dr. Thompson smiled and nodded, "And how did you feel about that?"

Jen almost melted into her chair, "Oh god, I came so hard Doctor!"

"That's good Jen, very good." Dr. Thompson replied and Jen shivered as she slipped deep into her chair.

* * *

"So Barbie, how are you feeling about your relationship with Jen?"

"Oh my god Doc, it's amazing! Like, I've been totally fucking her silly *and* I'm getting so much cock too! *giggle*"

Dr. Thompson chuckled a little, which sent Barbie into a fit of giggles as well.

"I see. So when was the last time you orally pleasured her?"

Barbie stopped giggling and blinked several times, "Like, uhm, I'm not sure... is that bad Doc?"

"Not at all, not at all. You're still enjoying sex with her right?"

"Totally! *giggle*"

"And she's enjoying sex with your right?"

Barbie giggled and nodded her head up and down.

"Then how can that be bad?"

"Oh my god Doc, you're like, so totally smart! *giggle*"

"Though I have a bit of an observation..."

"Oh?"

"Yes, well, lately you've been describing... it quite a bit of detail... you're sexual adventures with men. Do you perhaps think that you enjoy sex with men more than sex with women?"

Barbie slumped into her chair in a fit of giggles, "Oh my god Doc, like yes!"

* * *

Jen was sitting at home, waiting for Barbie to return. She'd gone out hours ago and left Jen alone, Jen knew she was out looking for some guy to fuck, and Jen was jealous.

But it was jealousy of two entirely different kinds, the first was that Barbie was looking for someone else to fuck instead of her, the second was that Barbie would be fucking some random guy instead of some random guy fucking Jen.

It made her sad twofold over, and at some point she decided to get up and do something about it. She rummaged through her closet and found the perfect dress and then put on her makeup, before heading out to a club.

* * *

Jen slinked into the club and immediately moved to the back of it along a wall where she could almost hide. What had she been thinking!

The music was pounding and bodies were rubbing up against each other everywhere. But all the couples were of men and women, none were of the same sex. She'd come out to a straight club!

She was about to turn and leave when a guy walked up to her and smiled, "Hey, I'm Ken, what's your name?" he half shouted over the music.

"Jen." she said not nearly loud enough.

"Jin? That's a great name, where are you from?"

A slight tension built in her as she was about to correct him, and complain about the racist comment, but something stopped her.

"Rank ru. Asia." she replied in a deeply offensive accent and smiled back at him, deciding to play along for a bit.

Ken smiled and moved in close to her, slipping his hand around her waist and she placed her own hand on his chest.

"Can I buy you a drink Jin?" he asked and she nodded her head in agreement, letting him lead her over to the bar and order for her. Soon enough they were making out in the club and she wanted nothing more than to get back to his place.

* * *

"Yes! Yes! You fuk Jin's pussy!" Jen cried out as she laid on her back, her legs splayed apart with Ken driving deep into her.

She was holding on to her own heels as he did so and she was so close to cumming that she desperately wanted him to finish.

"You fuk Jin so good! You make Jin cum! You make Jin cum now!" she cried out and Ken pushed hard into her and grunted.

They both came and Jen felt Ken's weight on top of her as their lips met in the afterglow.

Chapter 6 - New Lives

Barbie and Jin sat in Dr. Thompson's office smiling eagerly as he walked out from behind his desk and sat down across from them.

"So ladies, how are you today?" he asked.

Barbie spoke first, "Oh my god I'm amazing Doc! Like, never better! *giggle*"

"And you Jin?"

Jin bowed her head slightly, "Jin very good. Jin very happy."

"So as this is our last session, I just wanted to check into make sure that you are both completely happy with your couples counselling."

Barbie giggled and nodded, "Like, totally Doc! I can't thank you enough!"

Jin nodded in agreement.

"Well that's good. Just to make sure we're all on the same page, let me just recap your treatment. Jennifer and Barbra came to me to work on their lesbian relationship. They were unhappy in their lives because..." Dr. Thompson said flipping over his notebook and checking his notes.

"Jennifer was a self-centred narcissist that was using Barbra for sex and was actively looking to get out of the relationship. And Barbra was a submissive introvert that couldn't express what she wanted or actively work towards her goals."

Barbie giggled some more, "Like, you totally nailed it Doc!"

Jin just nodded again.

"And now Barbra... well Barbie, is a complete bimbo slut that actively goes after everything she wants. And Jennifer, ne Jin, is a complete submissive asian stereotype. Does that sum it up pretty well?"

Barbie giggled once more and gave Dr. Thompson a sultry look, "Well, not quite everything I want Doc... at least not yet... *giggle*" she said and then slipped from the chair onto her knees and crawled over to Dr. Thompson.

Her hands came to rest on his crotch and she looked over her shoulder towards Jin, "Come on Jin, let's show the Doc how much we totally appreciate his help..."

"Yes, yes, Jin suck cock, Jin horny little asian slut!"

* * *

Jin walked into her husband's office and smiled at Barbie sitting behind the reception desk. She stepped up and waited patiently for Barbie to finish on the phone with her hands clasped in front of her.

"Oh, hi Jin... oops! *giggle* I mean Mrs. Thompson!"

Jin smiled and blushed as Barbie's giggle fit sent her new tits swaying from side to side. Jin raised up one of her hands and brushed a long strand of jet black hair over her ear. It was well past her shoulders now and she couldn't wait for it to reach all the way down her back.

"Errow, is husband free?" Jin asked and Barbie nodded yes.

"Like, totally, go on in!"

Jin wasn't sure when exactly she'd fallen for her counsellor, but when she did realize it, she had fallen hard.

It was a whirlwind romance that ended up with him proposing to her after the first time he'd fucked her ass and she screamed out in pleasure with each stroke. She'd never cum so hard in her life and she was only too eager to say yes to being the next Mrs. Thompson.

She was even happier when her husband had told her he'd hired Barbie as his new receptionist after his last one, Tammy, had found a rich husband to marry.

She was overjoyed at the news as it meant he could fuck either of them whenever he wanted. She knew she couldn't provide all of a man's needs, and was only too happy to have Barbie around to provide for him as well. Provide the two large round globes that were plastered onto her chest and that she called tits, that is.

She knew her husband would enjoy sliding his cock between them and that Barbie would enjoy it too. It even meant that they could invite Barbie over to the house after work so the two of them could satisfy her husband together.

It was a perfect solution and Jin couldn't be happier as she opened the door and walked into her husband's office and a flood of good memories washed over her. The door closed behind her and she walked over to his desk and knelt down to crawled under it, finding his stiffening shaft eagerly awaiting her tender embrace.

* * *

Kevin typed away at his computer as Jin eagerly suckled his dick from under his desk. He clicked on reply to the message he'd just read and started to type.

Thank you for your interest, but at this time I am not looking to move either of my current projects along to new ownership.

I will keep you in mind when the time comes, as I did for your friend with Tammy. I would expect to be getting back to you in 6 months or so, as that is usually as long as my interest lasts in any given project.

As for your proposal for your current issue, I am more than happy to take on new clients. Simply send my receptionist a message for what day you and your wife would like to come in and I'm sure I can help.

Yours truly,

Dr. Kevin Thompson.

Kevin hit send and then leaned back to enjoy his new wife's ministrations.

He seldom kept any of the personal projects he worked on for any length of time, Tammy his last one, had only been his receptionist for a few months before he found a buyer for her.

But once in a while he found a project that caught his attention, and it had been a stroke of sheer luck when the lesbian lovers had walked in to his office. Even so, six months seemed like how long it would be until he grew tired of them.

He heard his office door open and Barbie walked in, parting her tight white top to expose her tits as she came over to join the fun.

He gave a little chuckle to himself, perhaps six months was an underestimation for these two though, they did make a perfect couple now after all.

End

12