All Comments on 'Couple's First Interracial Experience'

by A_me01

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
Husband may be in over his head

Good start, now what to do with the husband. I’d like to see you bring him into the action, perhaps some guy/guy action xoxoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
welcome. KEEP WRITING

ignore the anonymous haters... of better, taken their feeble bleating as a badge of courage (imagine being so lonely and bitter your pleasure is trying to ruin the day of writers on a free erotica website...)

i enjoyed it... looking forward to what you post next.

RA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
to fake but not bad

not real in the least but doesn't really have to be, lol. keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Jamal will not get home

He will be shot by a police in the outside. The police will receive a medal. One less pimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This is not interracial

this is racist in its worst. Remove this racist from Literotica.

kuk4yookuk4yooabout 6 years ago
Ignore the anonymous comments

One of the morons said 'this belongs in interracial'.

Cracks me up.

THEY'RE IDIOTS!

It's Interracial Domination.

Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Jamal

Are all black guys in America called Jamal? Just asking

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hubby?

Let hubby have some self-respect if you write a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I quite liked it.

Please involve James the white boyfriend if you write another (we are waiting!)

and humiliate the bastard.

Finally a word to anonymous, who says its racist. So what! all these interracial cuckold stories are. Nobody is getting harmed and we all want to read them, even you probably.

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 6 years ago
I didn’t like this.

I found that the Jamal character was a bit overbearing,

and his treatment of the wife quite demeaning.

And she completely forgot her husband at the end.

I don’t call this spicing a couple’s sex live but rather a marriage going down the drain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Too Cliché

The fantasy of many husbands is to share the wife with another better endowed male. If it is with a black guy all the better; two taboos at the same time. But why do so many stories have a wimp husband and a domineering black? If that is a reflection of reality then my fantasies have been destroyed forever. You treat my wife that way and one of us will be in jail and the other in the hospital or morgue.

37711213771121over 5 years ago

why is the husband always wimpy? why are all African Americans named Jamal? and is it as true as writers like to say that all Blacks have huge cocks? I happen to believe that they have smaller ones too.So I have to wonder what happened to your character James, what did your female character end up doing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I'm not into the "Master" crap and I don't have the biggest black cock around but even I found it a little unnerving watching my girl swallowing another guys cock. Maybe it's just a guy thing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous