Couples' First Visit to a Pro-Domme

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sit still girl, well you don't have much option". Scarlett smirked.

I could hear Sarah sigh loudly, a sigh I've heard several times when she's not happy with something I've done, but well it now fell on deaf ears.

The Domme took pleasure in pushing the foam around my wife's pussy, then she lifted a little razor and got to work slowly shaving strips along Sarah's groin, soon it was all finished and she took warm water from a bowl in her hands and rinsed over the area, then vigorously rubbed her pussy with a white towel.

Scarlett produced a bottle of oil and proceeded to start rubbing this over the area she'd shaved, I noticed Sarah sit with her head back, eyes closed, though I'm not sure she was enjoying it, more resigned to her new shaven cunt.

Rubbing the oil in her hands to warm it Scarlett then started rubbing over Sarah's tummy, rubbing and massaging with her hands. Next she stood up and pouring out more oil she caressed Sarah's legs. My Wife's body started to gleam and shine with the oil as Scarlett rubbed her legs, then gently massaging Sarah's feet.

I looked at Sarah's face, eyes closed but she was softly biting her lips enjoying the warm sensation of the massage even through the tight binds of the restraints.

Finishing massaging and rubbing Sarah's powerful calf muscles Scarlett walked around the chair and started rubbing my wife's belly again, then pouring oil directly onto her big tits she rubbed this in, lifting each breast and rubbing her gloved hand under it. Sarah purred silently. The oil rub continued with Scarlett walking behind my wife, massaging her shoulders, arms, before returning to rub her tits and then gently flicking and playing with the nipples.

It struck me how Scarlett enjoyed her work, she obviously enjoyed working with women, she was more gentle than I'd expect a Domme to be, caressing and really taking time on my wife's exposed naked body. Bringing her head down and looking into Sarah's eyes she puckered her lips, Sarah moved her head forward immediately and savoured the taste of those ruby red lips.

"You really are delicious, hon, I could eat... and maybe I will" Scarlett whispered, Sarah fluttered her eyelashes. The spotlights harsh on her curvy recumbent body shining with the oil. Scarlett produced a little lacy blindfold and popped it over Sarah's head, pulling it down over her eyes.

I felt my cock burst into another powerful erection as I watched this women who I've been married to all these years change into a sexual plaything, there at this point in time only for her own pleasure and the pleasure of others.

I watched Scarlett slowly walk around on the click clack high heels and sit on the little stool again between Sarah's legs. It was obvious Sarah was blind, she tilted her head, listening, trying to make out what was coming next.

I noticed Scarlett changed her gloves at this point to another pair of latex gloves and I watched her lift a bottle and flick the plastic lid she poured the liquid into her hands, rubbing it around her fingers, obviously lubricant.

Next she poured more of the lube into her hands and rubbed it over Sarah's pussy, my wife squirmed a little, her breathing sharper now, I watched her tummy rise and fall as the Domme worked the lube around her pussy, next she poured more liquid onto her right hand and curling up her fingers inserted them into Sarah's pussy.

She put down the bottle and started rubbing Sarah's labia with her other hand, slowly she inserted, turning and twisting a couple of fingers first into my wife's warm cunt, then I noticed she was curling her thumb around before pushing all her fingers and thumb inside.

Sarah gasped loudly as Scarlett continued to work her pussy, rougher and rougher now, her left hand pushing down on Sarah's pubic mound and tummy, I could see Sarah flex her fingers and her toes curled slightly.

Scarlett withdrew her hand and poured on more lube, she wasted no time in rubbing a finger over Sarah's asshole. My Wife suddenly said "No", one loud word willing the room, followed by "Not that, No, not there".

Scarlett simple said "Aaatt", without stopping what she was doing, she'd inserted her finger into my wife's ass, her left hand continued to caress Sarah's pubic mound as she worked two fingers now into that tight and as far as I knew virgin asshole.

Sarah was gritting her teeth but suddenly relaxes a little, Scarlett working her clit now, flicking a finger over the hood and working it around the intimate parts. She leaned forward, still with one finger in Sarah's ass, inserted her left hand now inside Sarah's cunt she started lapping softly at my wife's clit.

She was good, judging by how Sarah gasped anyway, back to the lip biting again, always a good sign as that lower lip was held between her teeth, she appeared to relax, but her toes moved, curling and uncurling.

Next Scarlett stood up and withdrawing hands she walked to Sarah's flank, standing there she now roughly grabbed her tits, squeezing them, rotating the nipple, with her right hand she went down and worked Sarah's cunt again, really roughly. I was surprised my wife could take it but no complaints. She was fucking wet down there.

This brutal behaviour continued on the blonde's restrained body for several minutes. So hard was she with the tits and nipples and rubbing that cunt so roughly I was sure Sarah would complain, safeword perhaps but she didn't.

Then as I watched her hands gripped tightly into fists and her toes curled, tight bunched up, her body quivered and I watched my wife have the first of many orgasms of the day. Scarlett knew just when to lay off the treatment and slowed down her work on Sarah's body, gently caressing her again. Then suddenly she stopped, she lifted the hand that had been working Sarah's cunt, and rubbed it right across her face, flicking her fingers around my wife's mouth.

Sarah tossed her head from side to side as Scarlett walked away working at some other instruments in a dark recess of the dungeon.

Next she walked forward with a metal box on a stand, the box had an adjustable metal arm coming out of it with a large red dildo attached, a power lead was plugged into the mains and Scarlett went about adjusting the head of the dildo so that it was positioned right at Sarah's labia.

The machine was adjusted to just the right height so the helmet of the dildo kissed Sarah's pussy, Scarlett pulled it away and spread lube down the shaft before positioning it at the opening of Sarah's cunt. Next she turned a knob on the machine and the head of the dildo moved slowly forward, penetrating Sarah deeply, then out again at the same speed.

It withdrew so that it almost came out of her pussy and then started its journey in again. Sarah's toes flicked and she moaned, still blindfolded, unsure what the terrible machine was. Scarlett turned the controls and it sped up a little starting to build up a rhythm as it glided in and out of her.

Next Scarlett picked up a massaging vibrator, I realised this must be pretty powerful as it was plugged into the mains. She flicked on the control of the vibe and started moving it around Sarah's abdomen before settling it around her clit.

Sarah groaned deeply, stretching out her fingers once more, she twisted her head from side to side as Scarlett expertly worked the toy around her clit, stepping the speed up a level, I could hear it buzzing louder now as Scarlett turned and set the control higher on the dildo machine too, the machine drove the dildo faster now in and out of her pussy.

I watched in bewilderment as Scarlett pushed Sarah through another orgasm, screaming a little as she came now, her body writhing in the restraints, her tummy rising and falling quickly as her breathing speeded up, toes curling. Scarlett paused the vibrator but the dildo kept penetrating Sarah faster and fast. "Stop, please stop", Sarah mumbled but the plea fell on deaf ears.

Scarlett picked up the speed of the toy this time, moving through to a more powerful setting she brought my wife right to the edge, then slowed it, holding her orgasm, letting it subside just a little before applying the power again. She had worked out Sarah was a clitoral stimulation girl, while the dildo made her squirm the vibe held the key to my wife's orgasms.

The next powerful orgasm eclipsed the others, Sarah's cunt squirted, lots, I'd never seen that from her before, she writhed, almost incapable of speech, whimpering, gasping, totally lost in the moment.

Scarlett continued like this for what seemed like an eternity, working Sarah close, edging her then holding back, then powering her over the edge, I could see thick beads of sweat on my wife's forehead, her cheeks flushed, the room heady with the smell of my wife's cunt.

Eventually Scarlett set down the toy and change the setting on the dildo, it didn't stop but got slower, then faster again, then slower, I realised she was keeping my wife on a slow simmer. She removed the blindfold and Sarah blinked sleepily but looked totally stunned.

Scarlett returned to the light switch and turned off the spots above Sarah while illuminating a strange red and black padded bench. She walked with the familiar click clack back to stand in-front of me, "Right boy, time for some fun with you"

The Velcro straps were quickly removed and I was unclipped from the corners of the cross, my now semi flaccid cock pulled by the chain as Scarlett marched me quickly across the room to the bench, I was walked past the sweaty, soaking, oiled body of my wife, the dildo machine still working inside her. Our eyes met but it was almost like she was in another place.

I was pushed onto the punishment bench face down, my legs in a kneeling position about two feet off the ground, my wrists clipped down the sides of the padded bench, and then large straps were buckled around me at the forearms and upper arms. Two huge thick leather straps were pulled around my upper and lower back, clamping me onto the bench.

My thighs, and lower legs were strapped down too and the leg rests pulled a little further apart. When I lifted me head I could look over at Sarah, she lay back watching me.

My ass and balls were extremely easy reach to Scarlett who now unbuckled the cock harness and pulled it off. She rubbed lube over her hands and immediately started rubbing over my balls and asshole. My shaft responded, getting rock hard again as Mistress started to roughly wank me.

To my surprise I felt her push my cock inside some sort of cylinder a tight fitting rubber ring holding it in place, next I felt a sudden sucking pressure on my cock. I realised quickly I was being milked by a machine, the cylinder working up and down on my shaft, pumping me.

Scarlett left the device working on me, it was fairly slow but I knew I couldn't hold out forever and would eventually explode. I felt cold liquid poured onto my asshole and her gloved hand started working around my ass. My head had been hanging down over the bench but with the first finger inside my tight ass it shot up, straight into the eyes of my wife who lay their transfixed. Suddenly her eyes shot closed, her toes curling again as she was taken through yet another orgasm, the penetration of the machine now enough for her.

As I watched Sarah's body orgasm I felt another finger exploring my ass, now Scarlett was stretching me, pulling at me, opening me up. Her fingers were then replaced with a plastic object which I quickly realised was a vibrator, she worked the thing deeper and deeper into my ass twisting it expertly and turning it up, then she turned up the milking machine and suddenly I could feel an incredibly powerful surge explode through me as I had the biggest orgasm ever.

I howled like a beast as my spunk spurted into the cylinder. I could hear Scarlett laughing as she pulled the vibe out and turned down the machine. To my horror she didn't stop it, the mechanism kept on pumping at the slower rate. She stood up and ruffled my hair then walked to the door, leaving both of us alone, restrained, tight, and our genitals being worked by machines. "Shit" I uttered as my wife made a little whimpering sound.

Moments later Scarlett returned drinking from a large sports water bottle. She walked over to Sarah and turned off the machine, removing it from between my wife's legs she then started unbuckling the straps holding Sarah in place, finally unclipping the wrist and ankle cuffs from their fastenings. I kept watching as she gently helped Sarah sit forward and let her take big gulps of water from the bottle.

My wife looked like she'd run a marathon, sweating, oily, sticky and her cunt was dribbling down the padding of the chair, her hair roughed all across her face. As Sarah sat there meekly, Scarlett brushed the girl's hair with her fingers, then pulling her forward helped a very shaky Sarah to her feet. Scarlett embraced her and kissed her lips gently then she got Sarah to kneel on the floor in front of me, a ringside seat to watch her Husband's torments now. I could see a little pool of liquid beneath Sarah's pussy where she was kneeling, a thin thread of lube and squirt dribbling onto the floor.

Torment was indeed what I was in as that cylinder continued its relentless pumping of my penis. Sarah guzzled her water bottle, still watching me, looking intently into my eyes. I couldn't quite work out whether she was aroused or simple enjoyed my torment but she was enjoying the view.

Scarlett was working around her dungeon, moving the dildo machine box, I thought to put it away but it disappeared from my view. I suddenly realised her plan as I felt the self-same dildo that had been pounding my wife so unmercifully put against the soft tight entrance of my ass. My eyes locked on Sarah's as Scarlett wasted no time, turning on the machine, I felt the first terrible thrust as it filled me. I realised now that my destiny lay in the hands of these terrible machines. Scarlett stood up beside me running her hands over my back as she worked the machines controls, firstly making the dildo plunger quicker into my tight, lubed ass, then making my pump speed up again.

The noise of both the machines working me hard churned away as Scarlett moved over to my wife and to my surprise the sat down on the floor cross legged beside Sarah. Both women ignoring my plight they started to chat, to giggle, Scarlett working a hair brush through my wife's hair, stroking it, playing it into a ponytail, then stretching it out again, to my utter amazement they were comparing beauty tips as I was machined.

My head dropped over the bench again as another orgasm powered through me, I could feel my cock squirting into the milking cylinder. Both women stood up and Sarah padded obediently behind Scarlett out the door, I was left for several minutes when they both returned with coffee mugs, Sarah sat at a table while Scarlett moved behind her, massaging her shoulders gently. Still I was ignored, sucked, fucked, driven wild in my terrible tight restraints, my body breaking into a powerful gleaming sweat.

After a while Scarlett and Sarah walked around the room, both women picking up various devices, Sarah playing a riding crop in her hands, Scarlett displaying her bizarre collection of dildos, whips, chains, manacles, and assorted torture devices.

Eventually they ended their tour back at my sweaty body, Scarlett abruptly stopped the butt machine and pulled it from my ass, then reached down and disconnected the pump, holding the cylinder up she showed Sarah just how much spunk I'd created.

"Good job boy, there's a use for you after all", Scarlett praised as I turned even redder. Scarlett unbuckled the straps as Sarah grabbed her water bottle and held it to my lips. I sucked greedily. Scarlett got me shakily to my feet and then got me to stand side by side with my wife again, standing to attention. Sarah's little finger rubbed against my arm but was suddenly slapped away.

Scarlett suddenly and without warning screamed at her "YOU NEED TO FUCKING LEARN WHEN I REQUIRE YOUR EXACT ATTENTION YOU LITTLE CUNT". I felt Sarah jump, trembling as she stood up like a ramrod, Scarlett's face two inch's from my wife's. I gulped silently. The friendliness of the girlie time earlier suddenly and quickly broken.

Scarlett walked around us as we stood there side by side, obviously part of the game but she pretended to be very angry, storming around and glaring at Sarah who stood there trembling. Scarlett suddenly stopped in front of me, "Ok boy, someone's going to be punished, but you have the decision, do you A, take a punishment whipping on her behalf or B, whip her under my supervision?"

"Just be warned boy, if you decide to punish her and you are lenient I'll give you double".

I turned round to my wife and looked at her, then I smiled a little and said, "Ok, Thank you Mistress Scarlett, I'd like to punish her".

Sarah mouthed the word "What", but Scarlett laughed. Sarah was expecting me to take it, she was expecting to watch guiltily while I was flogged but I decided to take control, have fun myself.

"Good news", Scarlett said, "I'll expect you to administer at least twelve strikes to her, as she's your wife you can choose from my selection of toys, I'll also even let you choose what position you want her body to be in".

I walked around the room looking at the various different devices, then my eyes caught on a spread bar with cuffs at either end suspended by chains from the ceiling, before I had time to look elsewhere Scarlett announced, "A very good choice boy. First though I'll change her cuffs".

Scarlett wasted no time in removing Sarah's cuffs and putting on larger, more padded cuffs, they were tighter around her wrists and would obviously offer more support if my wife's body was to be suspended off the ground.

Sarah tried to protest, "I really don't see what I did, I don't know why the hell you are doing this to me". Scarlett just ignored her pleads, buckling the cuffs around my wife's wrists.

Looping a finger in Sarah's collar she quickly pulled her across the room to the suspended bar, and moving some chains lowered the metal frame down to just above Sarah's head, her cuffs were clipped onto loops at either end of the bar and Scarlett pulled the chains again, causing Sarah's arms to rise.

The pulley system pulled Sarah, stretching her body, she twisted and I heard a curse under her breath as finally she was rested with the balls of her feet and toes just on the ground, standing on tiptoe.

"May I touch her please", I asked.

Scarlett nodded.

I walked over and rubbed my hands over her slick body, enjoying the feel of her new shaven pussy, the skin red how, I then cupped and squeezed her tits. "Go easy on me, pppplease", Sarah looked into my eyes.

"It's a simple choice, if he goes easy on you, he gets double of whatever whip I choose to use on him. The decision is entirely David's, but believe me, if he goes easy I'll also be whipping you with whatever I choose. I've got bullwhips, metal tipped, capable of cutting your flesh, long tailed floggers that will leave huge welts on you. Believe me when I tell you girl you don't want him to go easy".

"Now David, go and choose a flogger or paddle for your Wife's punishment". Scarlett said as she took the bottle of oil and started rubbing Sarah's stretched body, rubbing the oil into her flanks, then across her tits, pouring the cold oil down between the girls breasts making her wriggle. Scarlett's hands were everywhere on Sarah, no place left out of bounds.

I looked along all the various different punishers, long tailed whips, paddle floggers and some incredibly severe looking leather tailed floggers and coiled bullwhips. A suede flogger caught my eye, the tails of it about a foot long coming out of a red suede handle. It looked very like a little toy we played with at home, mainly for tickling but it could inflict quite a sting if wielded correctly.