Couples' First Visit to a Pro-Domme

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked back to Scarlett who smiled, watching me move, I could see her eyes on my flaccid cock. As I approached my suspended wife, Scarlett grabbed me, embracing me and with surprise kissing me full on the lips. Her breath a little smoky, I felt her tongue explore my mouth and heard a rattle of chains over my shoulder. I realised Scarlett was looking directly at Sarah as we kissed, my wife bucking her body rather pathetically as she watched another woman passionately kiss her man.

Scarlett's hand was on my cock, playing it gently as we continued to kiss, I put my arm behind her and onto her ass, half expecting to be swatted away but I wasn't.

After the kiss Scarlett took my hand and walked me round behind my wife, "Ok boy, 12 of the VERY best, I want to see them landed on her ass, and across her back and the backs of her legs".

I smiled, flexing the flogger in my hand and twirling my wrist several times.

"Remember all those times she's annoyed you, got on your nerves, now David, it's payback." Scarlett told me.

I pulled back the flogger and lashed it with a twist of my wrist at the last moment against her ass. I only then worked out just quite how hard I'd hit her as Sarah screamed, sobbing a couple of times. Her body looked like an electric charge had hit it, jerking suddenly from the crack, her toes lifted from the ground as all her weight hung on her arms.

Scarlett was in front of my wife, she'd lit a cigarette and was blowing it up into the air, watching the pain cross Sarah's face, she was enjoying it.

The next lash was aimed across her shoulders, she screamed louder than before, I could see a small red mark appear on her stretched skin, and the muscles under her skin pulling as the wicked flogger attacked her.

My next attack was across her thighs, below her butt. The tail of the flogger curling around her flank, her let out pathetic trapped sobs, she sounded frightened, vulnerable, scared and I hate to admit it, I was more and more turned on. I was getting off on watching her body twist and turn.

Another lash across her butt now, then another in exactly the same place, that was only five, not even half way. She sobbed and I watched Scarlett wipe Sarah's cheek. I'd make my wife cry, I should be feeling guilty, but I wasn't, I looked down to see another hard-on grow, I couldn't believe my cock was still getting hard after all the abuse it took in the milking machine earlier.

LASH, across her shoulders again, her body curling this time, her feet lifting off the ground, then grappling quickly again, her toes searching for the floor. I stopped now and rubbed my hands over her back. Red marks appearing on her. Then another two, quickly across her shoulders.

I believe I finished off with a combination of lashes to Sarah's butt and thighs. After twelve I stood there and waited as Scarlett walked confidently up to Sarah and rubbed over her back. Red marks had appeared across her skin and Scarlett took particular delight in running her hands over these.

"Ok, you've passed", Scarlett said as she started to lower Sarah's body, Sarah staggered on her feet and I stepped forward, putting an arm around her to steady her.

I was aware time had moved quickly, we'd probably been in there around three hours but it was hard to judge exactly.

"Ok, I've a good ideal for the finale", Scarlett said with relish.

She turned on yet more spotlights, this time above a simple double bed covered in plain black sheets with no pillows. "Right, I want a show, I want to watch you both fuck there on the bed, and I'm going to watch every fucking move each of you make."

"You better get hard, stay hard and don't cum boy, or else, is all I'll say."

Scarlett grabbed my rather bewildered wife and pulled her across to the bed, throwing her down across the fabric, her body bounced. I walked obediently behind Scarlett, realising my cock had gone limp again, I started rubbing and wanking my shaft as I watched my wife position herself shakily on the bed.

Sarah looked at me as I knelt there between my legs, "We gonna do this?" she said.

Before I had a chance to reply Scarlett said "Safeword or nothing girlie, remember what it is?"

Sarah nodded.

I was fully erect again now and looked into my wife's eyes. "I will if you will", I said, always secretly fantasising about an audience.

I rubbed the swollen head of my much abused penis up and down against my wife's pussy, slapping it on her clit several times. She moaned and collapsed from her shoulders, laying back on the bed, her face flushing red.

I slipped inside her easily, her pussy still so fucking wet by this stage, I realised Scarlett was sitting on a chair beside the bed, watching, she had lit another cigarette.

"Make love like you do in your marital bed", Scarlett said gently, leaning forward to watch our intimacy.

I put both my hands to either side of Sarah's head, starting to slowly pump my hips towards her, moving my cock inside her, the familiar feeling of my Wife's cunt so strange now in this alien environment. I bent down and Sarah kissed me hungrily, her eyes closed, I guess trying to block out the strangeness of the situation.

I used several positions I knew my wife loved, I grabbed her legs and put them on my shoulders, thrusting so deep into her, she reached up, running a hand over my chest, and then I curled around so we fucked on our sides, face to face.

I pulled around yet again letting Sarah straddle on top of me while I played with her gorgeous tits, then pulling her back down for a kiss again I twisted around, on top of her once more.

Looking to the side I could see Scarlett observing, she now moved off her chair and sit on the bed, starting to touch us both, her hands on our warm wet skin. I kept pounding my wife faster and faster, she was sucking her lip and twisting, I knew she was close, she gripped me hard and I felt the wave of her orgasm passing through my body. I held myself still for a few seconds, then started back into her again. Scarlett ran a finger over Sarah's lips.

I kept up a good pace and felt my wife close again, she was gripping onto me, her toes curling, grabbing, so greedy and ignoring her audience. Then suddenly I was pushed abruptly off, my body falling onto the mattress beside Sarah.

My wife panted loudly, opening her eyes she looked surprised. Scarlett quickly grabbed Sarah's wrists, my wife whimpered as she was spread across the bed and cuffed to the upper corners. Next her legs were grabbed and she was restrained, Scarlett pulling the straps tight so that my wife's panting body was stretched to the four corners.

Then I watched as Scarlett unscrewed a familiar little cylinder and proceeded to pour my spunk all over my wife's chest. "Rub it in, good for the skin", Scarlett said as I looked on dumfounded, I started rubbing my hands over Sarah's body, rubbing the stinking white spunk over her, up over her neck, down as low as her mound.

As I was doing this Scarlett was working with a small plug, she was lubeing the little metal ass plug up and without hesitation she put it to Sarah's ass. "NOoooooooooooooooo, no no no no, no fucking way", Sarah screamed, but the plug was pushed in and held in place.

To my amazement wires were connected to the plug and then connected to a TENS machine. Next she grabbed another plug and turned to me. "On your knees boy".

I gulped, unsure what was coming but something made me comply. The cold metal plug pushed in was held firm in place by my sphincter, identical wires were connected to the box.

Next Scarlett said "Get inside her again". I frowned but quickly got between my wife's legs, penetrating her and staying there, laying on top of her.

Scarlett produced ropes and bound Sarah and my arms and legs together, I couldn't move, couldn't even pull out of her now. Next a large leather belt was pulled under Sarah's body and buckled behind my back.

I couldn't even thrust, I was stuck hard deep inside Sarah, connected, tied, my head beside hers, my forehead on the bed clothes. I could feel my wife quivering beneath me.

We both had a fair idea of what was coming but nothing prepared us for the shock as the machine was first turned on, sending a bolt of current from my ass, down through my rock hard cock, Sarah's pussy and out the plug in her ass.

She screamed loudly, I moaned deep in my throat, gasping for air, I felt like the stuffing had been knocked out of me. I tried to pull away, get my cock away from inside her, she was pulling back but we were bound together rigidly.

Suddenly I felt another bolt, powering through me, it was left on longer this time, a couple of seconds. My cock twitching as Sarah struggled panicked, just wanting to get off the bed. Neither of us could even remember a safeword as the next bolt struck, then another, then another.

Without warning after around 10 bolts I felt my cock surge, even though I wasn't moving inside her cunt I could feel an uncontrollable orgasm escape me, and just at that moment Scarlett timed the machine to give us a massive shock. I bellowed so loudly as I orgasmed, filling Sarah full of whatever spunk was left.

We both panted and groaned loudly as I felt the plug pulled from my ass and then the other from Sarah's. I was soon unbound and she was unbuckled. Our cuffs and collars finally being removed, she curled round me and hugged tight, her eyes shut.

I'm sure we lay like that for fifteen minutes or more, I could feel Scarlett caressing us both as we recovered.

As we began to get up and gather our clothes from the hall Scarlett told us not to wash, we both stank of sex, oil, lube, spunk and cum but we pulled on our clothes. Scarlett's final instructions were that we were to go and do a weekly shop in a supermarket in that state. Neither of us had any energy left to refuse.

Driving home Sarah admitted that being punished was part of her deal, she admitted to having exchanged many emails with Scarlett about how she imagined the events would unfold and told me it exceeded her expectations.

We've returned many times to the beautiful Mistress Scarlett, perhaps I'll write an account of some of those experiences sometime.