Couples Only: Glory Hole Night Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-

Back to the present moment, Dawn moved off the couch and stood next to Joe and parted her kimono. Eve could not believe it! Here was the big, strong, sexy Joe kneeling in front of the ladies in the buff. Joe, without hesitation, leaned forward and licked Dawn's panty clad girl-cock. Dawn moved the material aside and Eve watched in fascination as this hunky, horny bastard stuffed the hardening member between his lips. Dawn held onto his shoulders and began the slow rhythmic motion of fucking his mouth.

Eve's and Dawn's eyes locked as Dawn showed her how much power she had. She cooed loudly so Eve could hear her enjoying her man sucking her thick, long clit deeply in Joe's mouth.

"Don't be rude, Joe dear." Dawn winked at Eve. "I think our guest needs some attention with that talented tongue of yours."

He removed his lips from Dawn's hard clit and swiveled to face Eve's pussy. Eve spread her legs wide, inviting him to enjoy her. He buried his face in her delicious snatch and ate for all he was worth. His tongue slid along her clit and buried itself in her moist hole.

Dawn removed her kimono and panties and knelt behind Joe. She lubed his ass and slipped on a condom, while gently slapping Joe's ass and talking nasty to him. She parted his ass cheeks and penetrated the man. He moaned into Eve's pussy but continued his fellatio with renewed vigor. Dawn slowly pushed inside him but quickly picked up the tempo when she was balls deep inside him. She fucked his ass harder and harder with every thrust.

Eve climaxed and screamed out loud, "I need to be fucked right now!"

Dawn immediately backed off so Joe could slide the hot redhead onto the floor. Dawn scrambled for a new condom and slipped it quickly on Joe's hard cock. Joe did not hesitate for a moment and slid his six inches easily inside Eve's soaked pussy. Eve moaned and wrapped her legs around him, urging him to fuck her harder and faster.

Dawn whipped off her condom and kneeled aside Eve and without hesitation Eve sucked Dawn's hard clit in her mouth. The sounds of grunting, moaning, bodies slapping together, and Eve's squishy pussy filled the air.

Eve released Dawn's hard clit. "I need both of you to fuck me!" She screamed out in passion.

Dawn grabbed a condom and fit it over her pulsing and hard clit. She lay on the floor, inviting Eve to ride her. Joe donned a new condom and lubed Eve's ass for easier access. Dawn was grabbing handfuls of Eve's tits as she pushed the head of her cock into Eve. Eve moaned and arched her backside upward for Joe's cock and thick shaft to push deep inside her.

This was a surrealistic moment for Eve. She was being pawed and fucked by a pretty he-woman. Her ass was being filled by a he-man type, who moments ago was sucking cock and getting his ass fucked by the transvestite below her. On sensory overload, Eve came hard and screaming obscenities as both holes were filled again and again by nice and thick, hard cocks.

Joe was the next to orgasm. Dawn screamed for his cum and he hurriedly pulled out of Eve, ripped off his condom and knelt beside Dawn's head. He stroked his dick and held off his orgasm until both ladies were licking his cockhead and shaft. Eve was sucking the tip of his cock when he spewed into her mouth. She eased his dick out of her mouth, to watch the trail of sperm between her lips and face. Dawn jerked Joe's cock and watched the next spurts hit Eve on her lips, cheeks, and chin. The girls took turns taking his cock in their mouths to suck the remaining sperm from his piss slit. Dawn, still fucking Eve, licked the cum from Eve's face and tits, then tongue-kissed Eve, sharing his sperm with her.

Eve crawled off Dawn and wickedly slid down her body. She slid the condom off her sexy girl/boy toy and stared into her eyes as she shoved Dawn's hard stick between her lips. Dawn moaned loudly and quickly filled Eve's mouth with warm, delicious cum. Dawn pulled Joe in for a soul searching kiss as she continued to pump cum down Eve's experienced throat.

"Oh my god! That was awesome!" Eve exclaimed while climbing back up Dawn's body to kiss both sex partners, sharing Dawn's cum between them.

"I had a great time. You both are incredible." A dreamy Dawn sighed.

"Wow!" Joe uttered while sliding his hands along the sides of his incredible neighbor. "I could fuck all your holes!"

"Oh yeah." A reinvigorated Eve retorted. "I am sure you love ass-fucking but can you take it?" She said challengingly.

"Huh?" Joe asked quizzically.

"I have a strap-on in my apartment that makes Dawn's clit look like a teaser but there is a great reward, if you are interested." She cooed.

Of course Joe took the bait. "I would love it. I don't know what I am agreeing to but if it includes you, I want to do it all!" He laughed.

Eve kissed them and slowly separated from the pair and sat against the couch. Dawn and Joe kissed then parted, waiting for Eve's next move.

"I would not have believed it if I did not see it for myself." Eve said excitedly. "You guys are limitless and voracious. I don't know how many times you got me off. Dawn, you are fabulous. Joe, I can hardly wait to see if you are half as adventurous as you appear." She said, winking to Joe.

Joe was agreeing and promising to do whatever Eve wanted. Joe's eyes were lecherous and his actions all but imbued himself to Eve.

Dawn was visibly concerned about losing her lover. Eve noticed and patted her arm as she rose to dress.

"Hon," Eve addressed Dawn, "Do you remember Janet? Well, he likes you. He likes you a lot. His name is Jason, when he is not partying, and he thinks you are sexy and you have a great ass. He says you are a great cock sucker and maybe a great person."

Eve paused briefly before speaking again, "He wants to date you."

Dave/Dawn was speechless. He never considered this, party thing, to be more than a, um, something passé. This was definitely not intended to be a full time gig. He loves women. Why would he want to seriously consider dating a guy, slash, a wanna be chick? Would he be expected to be the girl? Would he, she, be, uh, something? What does this mean? What the fuck?!?

Eve dressed and watched Dave/Dawn be confused. Eve noticed he lost his vigor, his confidence, his voice.

Eve calmed her neighbor, "Hon. Please don't worry about it." She kissed her neighbor and continued, "Just meet Janet. Jason prefers to be the woman and would never consider meeting you with him being Jason. You can be Dave or Dawn and Janet won't mind. Really. Just think about it." Eve tried to reassure Dave, kissing him again on the cheek in a friendly manner before she walked out the door, winking to Joe on the way out.

Dave/Dawn was still sprawled on the floor. He did not feel like a slutty t-girl anymore. He felt like a guy dressed in drag who just fucked his hot, sexy, awesome neighbor. Well, that was good, he thought. She was naked, they fucked, she ate his cum, they kissed, hugged and maybe there was kind of a promise for more.

"Wait a minute!" Dave/Dawn weakly protested, watching the door close and Eve disappear.

She, or he, thought, "Can I really date a guy, though? This dressing up and teasing is fun, sexy, and provocative at times but never a permanent thing." Dave thought almost to the point of fear. "Joe is a really, really good fuck and I do love him. Not that way of course, but I do love him. I am not jealous of Eve. I am just confused. Me, have a date with a guy or a guy who wants to be a girl? Wouldn't that make me gay? I was just having fun. What the fuck!"

Dave entered his bedroom and closed the door quietly but in his mind he angrily shut it. "Could I be the boyfriend or GIRLfriend to someone? That possibility never occurred to me. Janet, though, was sexy. She-he was fun. She-he was really, really good to me. At the time though, I did think the t-girl fucking me was Janet and honestly, I loved it! Janet had a nasty and sexy edge about her but truth be told, Janet also was good and fun. She/he was seemingly truthful about the guys she/he has been with and fucked and sucked. She and I seemed to hit it off. Was it true that she wanted to have a date with him or Dawn? Does Dawn fit into this picture at all? How does Janet know how I am as a guy anyway? What the fuck?"

Dave removed his clothes and fell into a fitful sleep. Dave woke in the middle of the night, put on a light blue nightie and jerked off in his matching panties. Sleeping again, he dreamed of Eve, Joe, and Janet having a wild fuck session. Dawn was being fucked by Janet then Dave was sucking off Janet while watching Joe and Eve fuck.

Dave woke the next morning and groggily went into the bathroom still wearing the blue nightie and panties. Joe was shaving to get ready for work. Joe eyed him approvingly, since this was the first time his roommate was dressed so sexy on a weekday morning. As if in a daze, Dave sat on the toilet to pee. Joe did not know what to think of the strange situation but the rising towel gave hint to what Joe really wanted.

Dave looked at his wondrous roommate and signaled to him with a wiggle of his pointer finger. Joe quietly moved toward him and stood in front of his male roommate, wearing only his towel.

"I guess this is the last time with just us two." Dave said, opening his friend's towel and letting it drop to the floor.

"It doesn't have to be." Joe said but knew it was the truth.

Dave leaned forward and sucked his best friend's cock between his lips. His head bobbed up and down and his tongue twirled and his mouth made loud sucking noises as Joe fucked his face. Dave gently squeezed his balls, milking the cum filled sac. He sucked slowly then quickly and held his dick in his mouth savoring this last private moment.

"Yes! Fuck yes!" Joe yelled and came once, twice, three times filling his friend's mouth with his cum.

Dave swallowed the loads and enjoyed his flavor, the texture of his cock as it swelled to push forth the precious and tasty liquid. Dave pumped the exquisite fluids in his mouth, down his throat, and into his belly. Dave's cock was hard and he jerked it off viciously while he gulped down the last of Joe's sperm. He came while tickling Joe's cock with his tongue. Dave's sperm shot across Joe's legs and seeped onto Dave's hand. Dave licked his own cum from his fingers, and somehow thinking of tasting Janet.

-

Saturday night arrived quickly enough and Dawn/Dave was fixing her makeup when she heard a discrete knock on her door.

"Come in." She replied casually, though she was still wearing only her stockings, panties, bra, and slip. She knew it was Joe and now that the pressure was off her, she had no reason to hide any remaining secrets.

"Hey Dawn, I bought you something I think you will like." He said while handing her a small box.

She opened it and saw a beautiful pair of unpierced ear rings. "Oh, thank you Joe. You are so sweet." She said excitedly putting them on each dainty ear lobe.

"You are looking good." Dawn said, admiring Joe's slacks and buttoned shirt.

"I am trying to impress Eve." Joe said sheepishly.

"Don't worry. You look great! Though, she IS a wild one and I don't know how long you will be wearing clothes with her around. " Dawn chuckled, returning to the mirror for the finishing touches.

"They will be here soon." Joe said quietly.

"I will be ready." Dawn said without the nervousness Joe felt.

Dawn thought to herself, "How cute this turned out between me and Joe. Here, Joe is nervous going on a date with a real girl and I am preparing myself as a woman to date a transvestite. How the hell could Joe be worried?" Dawn smiled at the lovely reflection in the mirror, pursing her lips for added effect.

Joe excused himself and left the room, leaving Dawn to her thoughts. "I can't believe I am doing this tonight. I don't know if I am gay or bi or just horny. I think Janet is a good start to find out who I am, though. I know I am going to have intense sex with her. However, this will be the real first time and it will be just her and me. It won't be like having sex with Joe-that was only lust and sex and experimentation. Eve told me about the bet between her and Janet but I don't mind, though I don't know the details. I have already sucked a fair share of guys and I love getting fucked. Everything Eve tells me about Jason he is basically gay who prefers his female persona more than being a guy. And I do want to and love to fuck. However, do I want a relationship or just find out more about myself?"

Dave/Dawn put on the sleeveless dress, looked in the mirror and admired himself for a moment. "Whatever will be, will be. Now may not be the time to find out about who I am. Tonight, though, I am Dawn and I am going to have fun!"

He opened the door to his room and entered the rest of the apartment. Janet and Eve were standing there talking with Joe. Dave, now in full Dawn-mode, somehow found the confidence and strode confidently forward. The three of them looked at her anxiously. Dawn smoothly kissed Eve on the cheek, smiled to his friend, then held Janet's hand warmly while looking into her eyes.

Joe and Eve took that moment to say have a good night to the new couple.

As they turned to depart from the apartment, leaving Janet and Dawn alone, Dawn confidently told Eve so all could hear, "I have a feeling you are losing your bet tonight."

12