Couples Vacation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dbconor
dbconor
350 Followers

"Her big, soft tits were out. She was pressed against mine. I took off my top, and our flesh touched. Mmmm, so soft." Kylie's hands were moving more frantically now. She was obviously masturbating. I glanced over to see Wendy and Tom. Wendy was rubbing sunscreen on Tom's shoulders and lower back. They quickly switched, and Tom was rubbing sunscreen on my wife's back. They were oblivious to Kylie and me.

I was rubbing my own cock through my swimsuit. I soon realized that the chaffing was excruciating, so I pulled my swimsuit down on my thighs, exposing my cock to the cool air and began stroking myself freely. I glanced at Kylie, but her eyes seemed shut tight under her sunglasses.

"I could taste Tom's cock in her mouth. I felt her hand reaching up my thigh as I knelt on the bed. She reached under my skirt, mmm, rubbing my thighs and my ass and finding, mmmnnngh, my panties," Kylie was losing her self control as she told the story. "She began to rub my pussy as we sucked Tom's cock together. She pushed my panties aside and slipped two fingers inside me, mmmm, her fingers were so nice. One hand fingering my pussy, her other hand holding Tom's magnificent cock and her mouth kissing me and sucking Tom's gorgeous, hard, pulsating cock. Mmm, Lisa, oooh, breasts, soft and round, so pretty, so pretty, yes, yes, mmmnnnngg, nnnggg, nnggg, nggg," Kylie was obviously cumming, and I could not hold back and longer. Her hand had slipped into her bikini bottom and her gorgeous tits had slipped out of the bikini top. Her head was thrashing violently as she fingered her sopping wet twat.

Kylie was shaking as her orgasm flowed over her. I was furiously stroking my cock and it erupted as her orgasm ended. I came harder and more than I can ever remember. I arched my back, tilted towards Kylie and sprayed my cum over her. A huge drop of spunk landed in her lap, coating her hand and bikini bottom in my slippery man juice.

As we both recovered, Kylie retrieved her fingers from her bikini bottom and realized she was covered in my cum. As Tom and Wendy were getting up from their sunbathing, a mere 100 feet away, Kylie calmly wiped the cum from her tanned stomach, pulled her hand up to her lips and licked it clean. "Mmm. Looks like you didn't need much help after all, John." She calmly tucked her lovely breasts back into her bikini and subtly adjusted her sarong.

After we caught our breath, Kylie finished the story. "That was nice," she said. "Well, we both blew Tom," her voice was more mater-of-fact as she returned to the action. "Lisa kept trying to get her boyfriend hard again, but he was a little intimidated by Tom's cock. She gave up after a few minutes and she slipped off the bed. I arched my back a little more so she could lick my pussy from behind, which she gladly did. She gave me the best pussy licking I've ever had—God it was fantastic. No one can do it better than another woman," she said, tapping my forearm again. Unlike Brad, my cock was getting ready for round two.

"Are you two doing okay?" Tom and Wendy were walking past us to go into the kitchen.

"Sure, hon," Kylie called back, "Just telling John about one of our vacations," Kylie lied.

"We're gonna hit the showers, okay, sweetie?" Wendy told me as they walked passed together. I was too engrossed in Kylie's story to hear her, I just grunted acceptance and turned back to Kylie.

"I hope they meant separately," Kylie joked as they passed out of earshot. "I wouldn't want the fun to start without us," she said, teasing me as she turned back to face me. "So anyway, I came pretty quickly from Lisa eating me out, but I needed cock so bad, so I climbed onto Tom's and rode him like crazy."

My cock was bursting the seams of my swim trunks again. Kylie and I had barely spoken other than a few dinner parties, but I had fantasized about her constantly since I met her. Now, here she was telling me vividly intimate details about her sex life.

"Tom usually cannot hold back, but we had had sex twice already that day, so he managed not to cum from my blowing him. I was riding him, facing him, and Lisa came over and straddled his face. We made out while Tom fucked me and ate her out. It was fantastic. And her breasts were so perfect. Brad sat in the corner watching us, stroking his limp cock. I was in heaven though. Tom's big cock inside me, and Lisa's perfect lips and soft breasts. I couldn't take it for long, and I came furiously the third time," Kylie said as she grabbed my forearm for effect.

"Brad was finally hard again. As I collapsed face down, he must've dragged Lisa away from Tom's face. I was a bit dazed, but I remember seeing Brad furiously fucking Lisa from behind on the chair across the room. Tom, who still hadn't cum, mounted me from behind as well. I have to tell you, Tom is a real find—he still held off longer than Brad. Brad came in a matter of a few seconds, but Lisa was still horny. She came back to the head of the bed, put her pussy in front of me and pulled my head towards her."

As Kylie continued telling the story, I slipped my hand under my trunks again and started slowly rubbing my cock again. Kylie saw this time, and without judging, she said, "I can see you're ready to go again."

"Anyway," she continued, ignoring the fact I was jerking off in front of her, "I had never eaten a girl out before, but I went at Lisa's sweet young pussy ravenously," Kylie said. "Tom kept pounding me from behind and all Brad could do was watch as I went down on his girlfriend. As she came, I went crazy; I lost control and thrust my hips back into Tom's hard cock. He pulled out just in time, shooting cum all over my ass and back. Lisa leaned in and he sprayed some on her face. Then she greedily cleaned his cock and licked his cum off my back and ass. God, she was a horny girl."

"Wow," that's some story, I managed.

Looking at the bulge I was still slowly stroking in my swim trunks, Kylie said "I can tell you liked it."

"So what happened?"

"We fell asleep together. When I woke up the next morning, Brad and Lisa had left. Tom told me that Lisa spent the night with us, but Brad didn't. I'm sure Tom fucked her while I was asleep next to them."

"You didn't care?"

"God no. I had the best sex of my life that night—I didn't care if Tom took her home with us. I hoped he would. Sadly, we never saw her again. Tom said that Brad and Lisa broke up on the drive home. I had a feeling Brad was jealous or couldn't handle seeing Tom with Lisa. Or maybe Lisa with me. Brad and Tom hardly ever talk anymore. Sad, really. I heard Lisa moved out West somewhere. I'd like to see her again, though."

After Kylie's story, I had to excuse myself. I ran upstairs to find Wendy, who was drying her hair in the bathroom. Tom was in the shower, which was behind her. She was clearly staring at his naked body through the fogged up shower glass shower door. As I came in, she jumped a little. I didn't have time to think about why my wife was in the bathroom while another man was showering a few feet away. I dragged her by the hand into our room and fucked her brains out. I did notice that she was particularly wet, even without any foreplay.

[To Be Continued]

dbconor
dbconor
350 Followers
12