All Comments on 'Courtesan Ch. 03'

by ChuckEPoo

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Hotwife805Hotwife805over 6 years ago
This was well written

This series was very well written. I can't see the negative comments. If you don't like it why insult the author? I suspect you didn't even bother to read. You say he has Cuck issues. I think the one with issues is the troll that anonymously insults people on the internet. You need therapy.

As far as the story goes. It was well done with great dialogue and hot sexual scenes. I'd love to read more. 5 from me.

Readyeddie2Readyeddie2over 6 years ago
Well done.

I liked the dialogue with the German and authentic descriptions. The characters were well developed also. I'm surprised that this didn't get more reviews. I think after the 1* attack from the usual suspects the score will improve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
YA SHE....

gave this guy things she would not give her husband (her ass). However the husband pimped her out and has no grounds to bitch. Looks like if this other guy ever shows up again..., well..., can you say whore!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Very well written

Cuck and whore story.

A little worse since the whore fell for her customer.

I have nothing but disgust for the characters and they deserve every ounce of misery their lowlife behavior has brought them but Chuck is a fantastic writer.

Hotwife805Hotwife805almost 5 years ago
Love the writing

The characters are well defined but deeply flawed Individuals. Jen has the desires most women have, to be loved and desired. She was ripe for the picking and Kurt knew it. When you’re single, sex is a big game. When you’re married sex is a sacred bond. She broke the bond but Kevin provide both incentive and opportunity. I love this whole series. I keep thinking if I would have handled differently. I think so but when I was young and filled with hormones idk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Quite the twist

Good story, but the twist with Kevin coming to Germany to "rescue" his wife and getting angry at her for being a whore is a bit much. You twisted so hard you had to have pulled a muscle. Earlier you had him complicit in duplicating her makeup and sex toys, as well as being ambivalent about her assumed infidelity. Pretty good character development overall, but this inconsistency kinda ruined it for me.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
No amount of marriage counseling gonna fix that mess.

There is no way back. Creating a family out of that clusterfuck would be impossible. The beginning of the end of might have been marriage.

No respect for the husband or wife. The only thing is for them to agree to learn from the situation, make a clean break, divorce, and start over with out that garbage of an experience as a permanent backdrop to a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As you are engrossed in the story you suddenly read, 'dinning room, then further on Jennifer is 'shuttering' through an orgasm. For goodness sake please ditch the bloody spellcheck and employ someone versed in English to proofread your work efficiently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tales of a stupid cunt. What else doc?! Nuthing really.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please write a story for Kurt … he needs therapy and some loving from someone who wants him for more thn his dick

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

It's almost like a dystopian version of 'Casablanca'! Seriously... think about it! The writer executed this tour de force without using the usual "LW Cuckold Formula", the stereotypes, memes and tropes so prevalent in this genre. Damn near perfect!! Great ending!

.

5++++++++/5!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChuckEPoo@ChuckEPoo
I am married, 50, living in the home I built at the beach in Southern California. I am early retired after selling my business. Being a fitness nut, you can usually find me either surfing, playing tennis or at the gym. This past year, I have started writing erotica. Not as po...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Courtesan Ch. 02 Previous Part
Courtesan Series Info