Courtesan Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know if I'm ready for that," I expressed.

Finally, Kurt decided to say something. "Personally, Jennifer, I don't think you're ready for this. But if you can pass our test, then you might be."

"I've never considered such a thing," I said.

Kurt took a sip of his wine and added, "The way it works is that all the female members show up at the party wearing nothing but a toga, a mask, and shoes. The togas are collected as you enter. We will try to simulate that tonight."

I gasped.

He continued, "No one is forced or coerced to do anything they are not comfortable with. Tonight, I want you to get a glimpse of what's ahead if you should go tomorrow. But, it is strictly your decision. Rule number one is that the woman is always in charge. Your first decision is... do you want to give it a try... or pass?"

I didn't answer right away. A thousand things went through my mind. I had never been unfaithful or even considered it, Now I wasn't only thinking about it, but I was becoming obsessed with the possibilities. My brain said one thing my body another.Truth be told, my greatest fear was what might happen if I unlocked this side of me.

"Jennifer? Yes or no?"

I knew beyond a shadow of doubt that my answer should have been "pass." However, when I opened my mouth my lips betrayed me. "Yes, I think I will try it." I murmured softly without total conviction.

"Outstanding!" Hanz replied.

"But I have conditions."

"What?" Kurt asked.

"Everything stops if I say so."

Hanz smiled. "Absolutely, you will have a safe word of your choice. Just utter that word and all the fun and games are over—you are in charge."

After I gave my nod of affirmation, it was as if a switch was flipped. My loins were on fire and I was so sexually charged I could've fucked them both right there on the dining table.

"So, what's next?" I asked.

Kurt rose and helped me to my feet. "I want you to go to your room now and put on the toga and mask. You will find them in the lower left drawer of your wardrobe. After you are ready, meet us in the playroom at eight. If you don't show up, we will understand."

"I'm still not sure about this."

"Nothing to fear, It is only sex," Kurt said reassuringly. "You will love it. I guarantee this will be a night you will never forget."

I turned and walked away, knowing that their eyes were glued to my ass. I stopped, faced them and said, "Mango!"

Both men blinked in confusion.

"My safe word is Mango."


-oOo-


I pulled off the gown and hung it up where I found it. My nipples were stiff and sensitive. My swollen mound was wet and dripping with arousal. I attempted to clean myself with a tissue but it seemed there was no stopping the flow. Reason was being overruled by my insatiable desires.

The toga was exactly where Kurt had said it would be; there was a sequined mask with it. I flipped my hair forward and tied the mask in place. Shortly after, I changed into the black stilettos, I looked at myself in the mirror. I could hardly recognize the sex goddess staring back at me. The toga seemed a sizes too small. I stretched it around me and tied the sash. The material was so thin it seemed more like a Negligée than toga.


The clock revealed that it was four minutes to eight. I took a deep breath and stepped into the hallway. As soon as I did, the house-maid was coming towards my room with her cart.

"Good evening, Frau Sheffield! Would you like your room made up?" I could see the smirk on her face.

I flushed with embarrassment but tried to act nonchalant. I replied, "Thank you, I would appreciate that."

Standing at the door, I knew one knock would change my life. I hesitated but after three light knocks, the door swung open. I was immediately startled by the scene before me. First there was Kurt: he was bare chested and wore a hood with skin tight black leather trousers that left nothing to the imagination.

Directly behind him was Hanz—totally nude except for a bandit's mask and what appeared to be a collar. His body was well muscled, especially his defined abs and large biceps. Hanz flashed a grin when he saw me looking at his huge semi-erect penis. This all seemed so surreal. The only cock I had ever known was Kevin's and his didn't compare in either length or girth.

"Welcome, Frau Sheffield." Kurt smiled. "May I take your wrap?"

Before I could answer, he pulled my sash and peeled the toga from me. I was now naked, standing in front of two very handsome men that were obviously as aroused as I was. I felt the urge to cover myself but that seemed silly.

"Good God!" Hanz gasped. "You are beautiful!"

I froze in anticipation. The two of them took the liberty of running their hands over my body. The stimulation was electrifying to my already boiling desires.They both touched me my most intimate places. I moaned as they tag-teamed me with pleasurable caresses.My excitement was mind numbing and any thought of resistance was forgotten. I had my first mini orgasm when Kurt fingered my clit.

It was then that I noticed that Hanz had a leash on his collar. Kurt jerked the leash and said, "Did I give you permission to touch Frau Sheffield?"

"No, Master. I'm sorry." He dropped to his knees in submission.

"Kiss her feet and beg forgiveness, you useless slave!" Kurt said in a glacial tone.

Immediately Hanz groveled at my feet and kissed them, profusely apologizing. It was all I could do to keep from laughing.This game seemed hilarious, yet it was highly erotic at the same time.

Kurt turned and locked his penetrating gaze on me. "Mistress Sheffield, how should this blatant display of disrespect be punished?"

I was quickly learning that Hanz was submissive and was getting aroused through humiliation. I wasn't sure what to answer so Kurt helped me out by nodding to his left. As I scanned that side of the room, I noticed an apparatus in the corner. It appeared to be a padded framed structure with chains attached.

Playing along, I said in my strongest voice, "Get your pathetic ass over there and bend over that rack."

Kurt was smiling as I became more creative. I took Hanz's leash and led him on his hands and knees like a dog an the padded floor to the bench. Getting into the mood of this charade, I cuffed his wrists and legs securely. Hanz gave a token struggle. Not sure how to proceed, I looked around me.

"May I suggest this, Madam?" Kurt handed me a riding crop. Not sure how to proceed, I slapped it on the leather beside him with a loud crack. Hanz jumped at the sound.

Hanz's reaction also revealed a steel hard erection which I reached down and grasp in my hand. Hanz moaned his approval. This was the first male member besides my husband's I've ever touched. I was fascinated with it as I stroked it and my hand couldn't quite encompass it all. His pre-cum was leaking from the tip and my juices were flowing like never before. My body was reacting like a animal in heat and all I desired at that moment was to feel that huge throbbing cock inside me. .

Kurt motioned with a swinging arm for me to use the crop.

I teased Hanz by tapping it lightly on his thighs. Kurt signaled for me to strike him harder. I pulled it back and whipped it forward across Hanz's thigh, just below his butt.

"Owwww! No more! Forgive me, Mistress!" He sounded convincing.

I don't know what overcame me but seeing that red welt on his skin motivated me to strike him harder in rapid succession. I could only imagine the pain I caused him. It felt empowering to have someone bend to my will. Devious thoughts bubbled up in me. I walked around in front of him and yanked his hair, pulling up his head.

"Lick my cunt, you worthless bastard!" I pushed my hips forward and buried his nose in my soaking wet slit.

His tongue seemed to find a life of its own as he eagerly lapped my juices. I gripped his hair tighter and possessively pulled him to me. My body was shivering, racked with sensations that were so intense I trembled. My orgasm was building to a massive crescendo as I shuttered uncontrollably. Suddenly, I was catapulted into a new universe of indescribable pleasure. Like a drunk out of control, I began to stagger backwards.

When I calmed down, guilt began to course through me. I had just orgasmed with another man. I'm now an adulterous cheater. I felt ashamed.

Kurt seemed to notice my distress and said, "It's okay, Jen. This is just first time remorse." He held me against his chest and kissed my tears off my cheeks.

"Do you think maybe we should free Hanz He looks a bit uncomfortable." Kurt laughed.

I released my pretend servant from his shackles and couldn't believe his reaction: he was grinning from ear to ear.

"You're a natural at this!" Hanz exclaimed. "How did that make you feel?

"I'm not sure. It felt... erotic, intense, liberating, and a bit embarrassing. Mostly I feel guilty for betraying my husband."

"Jen," Kurt said. "Now that you've crossed the line, do you want to quit or continue? We still have a long night ahead and you have a lot to discover. Remember it is always up to you."

"I'm conflicted," I sighed. "On one hand, here I am standing nude with two gorgeous studs. On the other hand, I'm a conservative housewife and mother of two that is more experienced with soccer practice than sex!"

Hanz chuckled at my remark. "Most members of the club are exactly like you. They lead normal everyday lives with routine jobs and families. They consider this party as their 'once a month vacation' from mundane reality. Besides hosting this club, Heidi and I own a real estate business. What we all have in common is a mutual desire to explore a part of our nature that we have hidden away in an attempt at conforming to social norms."

"I resigned myself to that before I walked through that door tonight," I confessed. "I'm pretty sure this last week Kurt knew I was his to take any time he wanted." I fixed my gaze on him. "So, to answer your question... yes, I want to continue."

Kurt seemed to ponder his next move. "I think it's time for you to discover your limitations. Remember what you witnessed with Eva?"

"How could I forget?"

"She was at the stage you're at right now. Do you trust me?" he asked.

"I want to but I'm not sure."

Deviancy danced in his eyes as he summoned Hanz over and ordered him to put the collar on me. "Secure her on the rack," he commanded. "Do you remember your safe word, Jennifer?"

"Yes, Mango."

"I am about to open a brand-new world to you."

The collar felt tight around my neck, causing fear to accelerate my heart rate. Once the leash was snapped on, my legs began to tremble.

Hanz led me to the ominous looking upright rack in the shape of a giant X. I had some serious reservations as he tied my wrists and ankles with soft cords. It took great effort to stop myself from screaming out the safe word. I knew I had a tolerance to pain—having given birth to two boys, but...

"Blindfold her," Kurt instructed.

"No! Please don't!" I pled.

"Did I give you permission to speak?" Kurt's voice was devoid of any warmth. I had serious apprehension.

"Answer me, Whore!"

"No..." My voice cracked. "I..."

"Silence, slut!" Kurt bellowed with rage. "You will address me op, Master. Know your place."

Holy Hell... What did I get myself into?

The room went black as the blindfold was secured. It was dark and quiet. Time passed and nothing was happening yet. Then suddenly, I felt something extremely cold on my nipples; it bordered between pain and pleasure. I jerked from side to side testing my bindings. The tingling cold sensation continued, tormenting my body as a realization settled in: it was ice. Melted droplets streamed between my breasts, all the way down my belly and between my loins igniting my erotic furnace. I was exploding in lustful flames as I tingled with excitement.

"0ooohhh," I moaned. "Please... no more!"

"Say my fucking name!"

"No more, Master," I moaned halfheartedly.

"That's better."

"Please, Master... please stop!"

"Silence, cunt!"

The ice was replaced by a buzzing vibration on my sensitive nipples. I could feel the vibration circling around and alternating from my left breast to the other, working its way down my navel and between my dripping folds.

"Oh God...." My breathing became more labored. "Oh... my... fucking..."

I was rocked by one orgasm after another, and I couldn't contain my pleasure any longer as I cried out, "Please... Master!"

"Please?" Kurt laughed condescendingly. "Please what, you whore!"

"Please"—I tried to catch my breath—"Make love to me."

Without any warning, I felt a slap on one breast and then the other. The pain was intense, yet disturbingly enough I also felt... pleasure—as if the two were inseparable; I could no longer decipher between them or distinguish which sensation was more dominant. All I knew was that I needed relief and soon.

Kurt continued his mastery over me, refusing me mercy while I continued to beg. I felt a burning sting on my thighs as I cried out in pain. It must have been a switch or something. Before I could beg him to stop, his soothing tongue caressed my nipples. My body was electrified with sensation—sexually charged like never before; it made me forget about any previous reluctance I'd had. At this point, I only desired one thing: his big throbbing cock.

"Please, Master..."

"Please what whore? Tell me what you want."

"I want you to... make love to me Master."

"I don't make love, slut. I fuck." He pinched my nipples. "Now, tell me. What... do... you... want?"

"I want..."

"Louder."

"I want you to..."

"Yes?" He began to flick his tongue on my nipple, which nearly pushed me over the edge.

"I want you to have sex with me, Master!" I gasped.

He stopped and said, "I don't 'have sex.' I'm going to give you one last chance."

I could hear him pacing around me.

"Tell me what is it you want?"

"I want you to..."

"Say it."

"T-to," I uttered nervously.

"Say it, twat!" he shouted, slapping my ass vindictively.

"I want you to fuck me!" I cried out. "I want you to fuck my married cunt!" Tears of humiliation streaked down my cheeks. I was completely helpless and ashamed of my dark desires. "Please... Master."

"Who's pussy is this?"

"Yours, Master. It's yours."

I felt something foreign pushing between my backdoor entrance.

Oh God... O God...

Relentlessly, I jerked in my restraints and moaned.

"Whose asshole is this?"

"Yours, Master," I whined. "All yours. I'm all over yours."

He traced my hips with his hands, causing a pressure to build at the pit of my stomach. I was dripping between my thighs. I could feel his bulbous cock head probing my entrance. Seconds later, an indescribable fullness stretched me as I was penetrated slowly.

"Ohhhh...FUCK!" I uttered as his shaft slid in my wetness.

Kurt pushed himself in and out of my sodden pussy with a patient thrust before he continued with greater urgency. It was like giving water to a thirsty man. I didn't just want this, I needed it: every... pulsating... inch. I was an animal in heat. Any thoughts of fidelity were gone.

His rhythm picked up with determined force and fierce aggression. Our flesh collided, slapping and slamming against each other louder and louder. My world was shattered to pieces as a powerful orgasm rippled through my body at light-speed. My thighs kept quivering while the rack clattered from his powerful thrusts. If there was something as pleasure overload, I was experiencing it. There was nothing in this world but but him and me and our intense union.

As fast as it began, it ended with a few jerks and a flood of semen pumped into my vulnerable womb. This entire experience had been so degrading for me—humiliating and shameful... yet deliciously addictive.

"You're incredible, Jennifer," Kurt gasped as he ripped the blindfold off and untied my bindings. Hanz was nowhere to be found.

"Thank you, Master," I replied out of breath.

"No need for that, Jen. Game's over. Hanz went home to Heidi, so it's just you and I."

"Hmm..."

"What's going on in that pretty little head of yours?"

"Just thinking," I meekly answered.

"About?"

"About what else you have in store for me." I grinned. "What's next?"

"I'll tell you what's next..." Kurt scooped me up in his powerful arms. "I'm going to make love to you."

My life was changed forever. I could never go back.

-oOo-

Kurt carried me as if I weighed nothing and kicked open the door adjoining the dungeon room. I had officially entered his bedroom; it was totally masculine. The bed was a king size, raised, four poster. There was leather furniture and a bar in the corner. Erotic photographs adorned the walls. I recognized one of the photos as Eva. A chilling thought went through me in an instant.

Does he put all his conquests on the wall like a hunter with his kill?

He laid me gently on the bed and removed my heals and mask, the last vestige of clothing. Kurt stood there and stared down at me, smiling. My desires were running at full tilt. I looked up at this man to soon be my lover and noticed a mirror on the ceiling. I reached out and took him by the arm, pulling him toward me. He put both hands on my cheeks and just stared at my face for several seconds.

"What?" I asked.

"You're so beautiful. I want to remember you just as you are."

I felt flush with increasing desire. The satin sheets felt cool under me. I abandoned all other thoughts but this moment. Kurt's smile told it all: he was about to claim his prize for the second time. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him to me. As we kissed, his powerful hard body pressed against my soft flesh. His urgency to take me seemed to be in conflict with his desire to savor the moment.

I moaned as his hands wandered my body taking his time. He expertly caressed my breasts, pinching my highly sensitive nipples. His touch was amazing. I never dreamed anything could feel this good. He played my body like a fine musical instrument.

Kurt seemed determined to make this a momentous occasion, but I really didn't need any further foreplay. I said nothing as he continued to pleasure me. I was already rocked by more orgasms in this one setting than I had with Kevin in six months. My hypersensitive body responded like I never knew possible. Kurt's tongue was like magic conjuring up feelings I had no clue existed.

Suddenly, he pulled me to my knees like I was a mere rag-doll. Not knowing what he had in mind, the tip of his tongue slid between my wet folds and found my tight rose bud. I jerked. This was unfamiliar ground for me. I always thought this was dirty, but his touch felt incredible.

"Oh God! That feels sooo good." I panted.

He continued and pushed a couple fingers into my wet, wanton pussy, while his tongue probed my anus. I was delirious with pleasure and nearly screaming. This was all new unexplored territory.

"Ahhh... Fuck me! Please fuck me now!"

Did that really come from me? I couldn't recognize my own voice.

Kurt ignored my plea and knelt on the side of the bed, gripping my hair. His bulbous cock-head pressed on my lips. I never liked giving oral sex, but I eagerly opened my mouth and devoured him. I could only manage a few inches stretching my jaw as wide as I could. He didn't seem to mind my novice ability as he started to push in and out. I could taste his pre-cum which only added to my excitement. All my senses were highly charged.