Courtesan Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers

"So being seated next to John Reynolds must have made the evening even more exciting."

"Timmy I was so nervous, but John was wonderful. He was so easy to talk to. He started out by asking me about Kelroy and then we talked a little bit about you." She smiled at me. "I told him how wonderful you were and how you were working so hard to support me in my job. After dinner the business part of the meeting started. Chris had cautioned me to not say anything unless I was asked a direct question, so I just sat next to John and listened. Martin Jackson and Wendell Tyler were both there too, but John had led the research effort on this project, so he was running the meeting.

"And you were still sitting next to him."

"Yes."

"That must have made you feel very important."

"Timmy it really did and John was so masterful." She sighed. "Timmy you're my favorite man in the entire world, but I have to admit that I find powerful men very exciting."

Suddenly she stopped. There was an expression of alarm on her face. "Timmy, I'm sorry; I didn't mean to imply that you weren't a powerful man. It's just that you demonstrate your power in other ways."

I smiled at Kelly. "It's okay, I understand."

She sighed. It was an obvious sigh of relief. Kelly appeared to be very concerned about hurting my feelings while she was telling me about all of this.

After a moment she continued. "So anyway, the meeting didn't last very long. After a short discussion they concluded that there were still two questions that had to be answered before they could make their final decision."

"I see, so what happened next?"

"As soon as the meeting broke up Martin Jackson approached Chris and asked him if he could talk to him for a few minutes. Chris told Martin that I'd ridden over with him and he felt responsible for getting me back to the office. Martin turned to John and asked him if I could ride back with him. John smiled at me and very gallantly asked if I would do him the honor of allowing him to escort me back to the office. I giggled at his exaggerated chivalry and told him that of course I would. He offered me his arm and said that his car and his driver were awaiting us outside the restaurant.'"

Kelly looked at me. "Timmy all three of the partners go everywhere in chauffeured Lincolns."

I nodded. "Yes, I'm fairly certain that I rode in Martin Jackson's car this morning."

"Really? How did that happen?"

"After you're done telling me your story, I'll tell you all about my day."

My wife stared at me for a moment and then she shook her head and continued her story. "When we got back to the Whetmore building John invited me up to his office for a drink. Timmy, I had to go; he was one of the partners."

"He was also very handsome. Be truthful Kelly, you wanted to go, didn't you?"

Kelly smiled at me. "Yes Timmy I did. At that moment I was so turned on. I really was hoping that John would try to seduce me." She closed her eyes. "Timmy, I'm sorry, I know I should have told you about all of this, but once I started sleeping with Chris it was almost like I began living two separate lives. In my work life I saw myself as a hardworking, free living libertine. I was the woman that I'd dreamed of becoming while I was going to college. In my home life I was trying to be a faithful and respectable wife. Timmy when I was with you I was trying so hard to be the woman I was taught to be while I was growing up."

"And your work life was fun and exciting, but when you came home you were racked by guilt."

"Yes! But how...?"

I sighed as I said, "The pieces of the puzzle are beginning to fall into place. Kelly, what happened when you got to John's office?"

"He took off his suit coat and tie and then without saying anything he put his arms around me and kissed me full on the lips. He didn't ask permission, he just did it. John is the kind of man who takes what he wants. I melted. He was so powerful. Suddenly I had this overwhelming desire to please him. I dropped to my knees, unzipped his suit trousers and started sucking his cock. He came in my mouth. I swallowed all of his semen."

Kelly's voice dropped to a whisper. "As soon as John was done ejaculating he led me over to the sofa in the corner of his office and told me to undress. He sat on the couch and watched as I stripped naked for him and then he told me to undress him. Once we were both naked I kneeled on the floor between his legs, wrapped my fingers around his flaccid penis and started kissing his balls. Right away, I could feel his cock beginning to grow. I put it in my mouth and sucked on it. It took me less than a minute to get him fully erect again. Once he was hard he pulled me down on the couch, climbed on top of me and pushed his stiff cock into my cunt. He fucked me two times that night. The second time I think he must have lasted for over forty-five minutes. Timmy I had three orgasms while he was fucking me."

Kelly looked at me. "It was almost nine o'clock when I finally got home. You were in the den watching television. As usual, by the time I walked in the front door I was feeling horribly guilty about cheating on you. That night it was even worse than normal. That evening I'd not only cheated on you, I'd done it with a new man. Somehow that made it much worse in my mind. I was so ashamed of myself."

I nodded sympathetically.

"Timmy when I saw you sitting in the den I was overwhelmed with guilt about what I'd just done with John. The only way I knew how to cope with my shame was to try to make amends for my behavior by giving you a wonderful session of steamy sex before we went to bed." Kelly grinned at me. "When I walked through our front door that night I was primed for a very hot time."

I smiled at Kelly. "I remember, last fall your work days did start to get longer, but when you came home we always seemed to have some absolutely fantastic sex."

Kelly giggled. "Yes we did didn't we. Anyway, when I walked into the den you stood up and greeted me. As soon as I sat down you disappeared into the kitchen. When you returned you had a single glass of wine on a tray. That was the first time you'd ever served me with a tray. It got me very excited. We'd been playing around with sexual domination games since we first met. In the beginning they were very subtle. I think we were both a little self conscious about admitting to each other just how much we enjoyed them. As we became more confident about our roles and more comfortable with each other, the games gradually became more and more overt. I was really starting to enjoy dominating you, and it was apparent that you loved submitting to me."

I laughed as I vigorously nodded my head in agreement.

Kelly giggled at my reaction and then she asked, "Timmy do you remember that night?"

I nodded. "Yes, I remember it very well. You were starting to work longer hours and I was so lonely and I was also bored. I started spending more time on the Internet reading erotic stories. I'm sure you can guess that I was reading stories about female domination and those stories were fueling some very vivid submissive fantasies for me."

"Baby, I'm sorry that you were getting lonely, but that night you were fantastic. You served me that glass of wine like you were my slave and then you kneeled down on the floor in front of me, took off my shoes and massaged my feet. After a moment you started kissing my toes. Timmy, it was so wonderful, you made me feel like a queen and suddenly I didn't feel as guilty about cheating on you. I guess I felt like I was your goddess and goddesses don't have to feel guilty about anything."

"The game would have been more fun if I'd been included in that part."

"I know, I'm sorry."

"After that, you started to become more and more dominant, didn't you?"

"Yes, for awhile it helped me cope with my guilt, but as my cheating became more outrageous, I think my dominance turned into cruelty. Timmy I'm very sorry about the way I've treated you over the past several months."

"I can forgive you for that."

"Really?"

"Yes, I love you."

"Even after everything you've heard?"

"Yes."

"Timmy I love you so much."

"I know you do Kelly."

"So when did you start sleeping with Martin Jackson?"

"You know about that?"

"Yes, he told me."

"Really, when?"

"Today."

Kelly stared at me for a moment and then she shook her head. "Today? You really talked to Martin today? I know you mentioned it before, but I don't understand. How did it happen?"

"When you're done telling me about everything that's occurred in the last year, I'll tell you about my day. Right now it's time for you to tell me about Martin Jackson."

Kelly nodded. "Okay." She took a deep breath and said, "Actually it was the next day."

"The next day?"

"Yes, when I went into work the next morning Chris told me that John wanted to see me. I went straight to his office. His secretary let me go right in. He was seated at his desk. As soon as he heard me come in he looked up and told me that he had some very good news for me.'"

"What was the good news?"

"They were giving me a promotion."

I shook my head in exasperation. "Kelly honey, you let this guy fuck you and then the very next morning he offered you a promotion. Didn't you see a correlation?"

She hesitated for a moment and then she said, "Yeah, I guess so, maybe?"

"You didn't, did you?"

My wife sheepishly shook her head. "I guess I was a little star struck."

I smiled at her. "Sweetheart, you are the most wonderful combination of naivety and brilliance that I have ever encountered. It is one of the ten thousand reasons that I fell madly in love with you."

Giggling Kelly said, "Only ten thousand? If you really love me there should be more."

"Yeah well I guess I'm not very imaginative."

Kelly stuck her tongue out at me. "And for your information Mr. Know-it- all, I did understand that they were promoting me because I'd let John boink me. I just didn't care."

"And how is that revelation helping you at this moment?"

Kelly shook her head. "I'm sorry Timmy. It's just that I have so much fun when I start talking to you that it's hard to be serious." She stared into my eyes. "Baby that's why you have to believe me when I tell you that I could never fall in love with another man. I enjoy you too much to ever do that."

"I know, but the last several months have made it very difficult for me to believe that."

Kelly sighed. "I know and I'm going to have to spend the rest of my life trying to atone for the way I've treated you during this past year."

"No, I don't think that will be necessary."

"What do you mean?"

"I think that we're just going to have to agree to make a fresh start."

"Can we do that?'

"Sure, we can do anything we want to do."

"No. let me rephrase that. Can you do that?"

I slowly nodded. "Yes, I think it might be possible, but you still have a little more explaining to do."

Kelly stared at me for a moment and then she started to smile. "Timmy I love you so much."

"I know you do Kelly. I know you do."

We stared at each other. After a moment we both started to smile. I whispered, "Why don't you finish telling me about Martin Jackson."

Kelly nodded. "All right." She closed her eyes. She appeared to be thinking. After a moment she looked up at me. It seemed like she was ready to start when she suddenly stopped. A naughty smile formed at the corners of her mouth and a devilish twinkle appeared in her eyes. In a delightfully playful voice she asked, "Do you want to hear every seamy little detail?"

I knew that we were supposed to be in the middle of a serious discussion, but I couldn't help myself. A little shiver of excitement rippled up my spine. I took a deep breath and said, "Yes, I want to hear every seamy little detail."

Kelly giggled. "Okay." She paused. "Let me see, where was I? Oh yes, After John told me about the promotion he stood up, walked straight over to me, took me in his arms and kissed me. I melted. We didn't say a word to each other, I just dropped to my knees, unzipped his pants, took out his big hard dick and started sucking it."

"You heard about the promotion and without saying anything, immediately started giving him a blow job? Did you even say good morning to him?"

My wife grinned at me. "Nope, I just started sucking his cock. Wasn't that wicked thing to do?"

I laughed. "It certainly was."

Still grinning, Kelly continued. "After I finished sucking his cock John zipped up his pants, sat down on his couch and watched me while I straightened my dress and repaired my makeup." My wife winked at me. "Giving a blow job can really mess up a girls lipstick."

I chuckled. "I'm sure that it does."

"As soon as I was finished putting myself back together John patted the spot next to him on the couch. I sat down and he started telling me more about the promotion."

"Hold it."

"What?"

"Didn't he do anything for you? I mean, you just sucked his cock, didn't he fuck you or do something to get you off?"

Kelly grinned at me. "Nope."

"Didn't that make you mad?"

"Not at all. Sometimes I love just giving a guy a blow job, especially when he's still wearing his clothes. It makes me feel deliciously naughty." Kelly winked at me. "Being a bad girl is fun."

That made me laugh. "Okay, now tell me about the promotion."

"All right, once I was sitting on the couch with John, he told me that he'd met with Martin and Wendell that morning. All three of them had decided that they were very impressed with my work. They agreed that they wanted to make me an administrative assistant to the three of them. Timmy that was when I got my first really big raise. John explained that my salary would go from $51,000 a year to $93,000 a year. I'm sure you can understand that after he told me that I got very excited and started kissing him and saying, thank you, over and over again."

"I remember when you came home and told me about the raise. You really were very excited."

"I was. Anyway, John started laughing and told me that Martin was the one that I should be thanking. He said that it was actually his idea to promote me. I immediately asked John if I could go see Martin. John shook his head and explained that Martin was a very busy man, I couldn't just walk into his office unannounced. He suggested that I send him a note instead."

Kelly shook her head. "I told John that I'd like to be able to thank him in person."

Looking at me, Kelly smiled and said; "Suddenly I had a very naughty idea. I asked John if he thought Martin might be interested in an extra special thank you."

I chuckled. "You were having an extremely naughty morning weren't you?"

Kelly giggled. "Yes I was."

"So what did John say?"

"He stared at me for a moment and then he asked how extra special?"

"What did you tell him?"

"I told John that I wanted to thank Martin in the exact same way that I'd greeted him that morning."

"How did John react to that?"

"He looked at me and asked very directly if I was offering to give Martin a blow job."

Kelly shook her head. "Timmy, suddenly I got worried that in my excitement I might have offended John. I timidly told him that I kind of was, but I didn't want to upset anyone so if it was a bad idea maybe we could just pretend that I'd never said anything."

"And what did he say to that?"

"He laughed and told me that I hadn't offended anyone and he knew for a fact that Martin would love a blow job. Timmy, the next thing I knew John was on the telephone and two minutes later I was on my way to Martin Jackson's office with butterflies in my stomach. I was about to give a blow job to a man I barely knew, who was at least twenty-five years older than me."

"So what happened?"

Kelly giggled. "By the time I got to the door of Martin's office the butterflies were gone and my entire body was tingling with excitement. Baby I felt so wicked."

She grinned at me. "Timmy honey, I've discovered that I like being wicked. When we were students I loved my reputation as the blow job queen of Kelroy College. I cultivated it. I love dominating you for the same reason. It feels so sinful. The night John seduced me I felt wonderfully wicked when I made you lick my pussy and ass less than an hour after he finished fucking me."

"You didn't make me lick your pussy and ass, I volunteered."

Kelly giggled, "I know you did, but it makes it even hotter for me if I tell myself that I'm making you do it."

I grinned at her. "That makes it pretty hot for me too."

"Timmy I think this is why I can't be faithful. Baby I don't want to be faithful. I like being a naughty slut. Everyone else wanted me to be a nice obedient little housewife."

"Everyone else?"

"Yes, my mother, my older sisters, my friends. Timmy my sisters used to sit at home and cut recipes out of the newspaper and paste them into scrap books. They were saving them so that after they were married they could have wonderful meals ready when their husbands came home from a hard day at work. Timmy that attitude was pounded into me from the day I was born until the day I left for college."

Kelly shook her head. "But that's not me! I don't want to be a faithful little housewife. I want to be a wicked slut business woman who fucks as many men as she wants and rules her own household when she's at home."

"I've never asked you to be a faithful little housewife."

"I know, my mother and my sisters did and when you and I got married I desperately wanted to try to live up to their expectations. I'm finally starting to realize that I can't do that. Timmy I can't do that because I don't want to do that. Being a sweet, faithful little housewife isn't part of my nature."

"That wicked slut business woman is the girl I fell in love with in college." I smiled at Kelly. "But somehow I lost her when we got married."

My wife closed her eyes and whispered, "I know Timmy, believe me I know."

For a moment we stared at each other in silence.

"Okay, you were standing outside Martin Jackson's office feeling very naughty."

Kelly giggled. "I really was."

"So what happened?"

"Martin's office is next door to John's office and he knew that I was coming so just as I started to knock the door opened. It was Martin. He greeted me with a big smile and said good morning Ms. Mason and then he invited me into his office. Timmy, he's a very gracious man."

I nodded. "Yes he is."

Kelly stared at me. "You really did meet with him today?"

"Yes I did."

"I have to hear all about that."

"You will. Now tell me what happened next."

"As soon I was inside his office Martin closed his door and pointed to these two big leather chairs that were arranged around a coffee table and suggested that we sit down."

Kelly looked at me. "Martin is a very distinguished man. I was starting to get nervous again."

I smiled at her. "Yes, I can easily understand that."

"Once we were seated he sat back in his chair, smiled at me and said that he understood that John had told me about my promotion. Martin has a very warm smile. It relaxed me. I smiled back at him and told him that he had. Martin was silent for a moment. It was almost like he was considering what to do next and then he leaned forward and said that John had told him that I'd given him a very warm thank you."

Kelly looked at me. "He was being exceedingly tactful with me."

"I'm certain that he wanted to be careful to avoid any misunderstandings. In his position as your employer he was extremely vulnerable to a sexual harassment suit."

Kelly giggled. "I quickly eliminated any possibility of a misunderstanding."

"What did you do?'

"I told him that I would love to give him the same warm thank you and if he was interested all he had to do was invite me to sit on his lap."

"How did he respond to that?"

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers