Courtesan Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,908 Followers

I smiled at Kelly. "I agree, our behavior doesn't affect anyone else's life. If I choose to allow you to lovingly humiliate me and inflict harmless pain on me, or if I reject the normal role of a male in our society and instead elect to live as a submissive husband to my dominant wife; that really isn't anyone else's business. "

Kelly smiled back at me. "If I choose to take advantage of my dominant position and openly in engage in uninhibited sexual behavior with other men, society will brand me as a slut or a harlot. What gives society the right to do that?"

"A harlot? I like that." I winked at Kelly. "I'm married to a harlot."

She giggled. "And I'm married to a pussy wimp."

"Yes you are."

We both grinned at each other. After a moment I said, "All right harlot, how about telling me some more about the party with the three land developers from New Jersey. If I remember correctly, everyone had just finished dinner."

"Certainly little Dicklet, I would love to tell you more of the story about your naughty slut wife and the three big studs from New Jersey."

I laughed. "Naughty slut wife stories are my favorites."

"Then you're going to love the rest of this story because your wife gets very very naughty."

I took a deep breath and then I quietly said, "Please tell me."

Suddenly Kelly started to smile at me, but this wasn't a warm caring smile, this was more of a menacing, malevolent smile. "Dicklet, are you sure? This is a story about rough tough men and the way they play with women like me. It might be kind of upsetting for a sweet little sissyboy like you. I wouldn't want to tell you a story that might make you have naughty dreams tonight."

I immediately realized what Kelly was doing and I answered in my most submissive tone of voice. "Please, Ms. Mason, if you tell me the story, I promise I'll do anything you want when we get home tonight."

My wife raised her eyebrows. "Really? Anything?"

"Yes, anything."

"You licked Tonya's ass this afternoon, but it's been a long time since you've licked my ass. It's feeling very neglected right now. If I tell you my naughty story, you have to promise that when we get home tonight you'll strip down to your panties, get on your hands and knees and crawl across the room like a good little puppy dog so that you can lick my asshole."

"You're getting very creative."

"You know how I just told you that the thrill I get out of acting like a dirty nasty slut helps me understand the enjoyment you get from being a submissive masochistic wimp?"

"Yes."

"Well that isn't the only reason I can understand your masochism." My wife smiled at me. "I also happen to love dominating you. I'm discovering that I have a very wicked sadistic streak. Tormenting you and humiliating you gets me very wet."

I laughed. "You are a perv."

"So are you."

"Isn't it wonderful."

"Oh yes."

"Are you going to tell me the rest of the story?"

"Are you sure you can handle it pussyboy?"

"Yes, I think I can."

"All right, after we finished dinner we moved into the parlor and I did a strip tease dance for everyone. Timmy, men are so goofy. These guys had spent the two hours before dinner staring at me while I paraded around the pool stark naked, but it didn't seem to matter. The moment I started stripping all three of them kept their eyes glued on me like they were school boys seeing a woman take her clothes off for the very first time."

"You do happen to have a very gorgeous body."

Kelly smiled at me. "You're sweet."

"Well I may be sweet, but in fact I'm also telling the truth. You have an absolutely stunning figure."

"Apparently the guys from New Jersey agreed with you. When I pulled my panties down they couldn't take their eyes off of my pussy."

I laughed. 'I'm married to you. I've had an up close and personal relationship with your pussy for almost four years now and when you're walking around the house naked, I still can't stop staring at it."

"You're a perv, you're just obsessed with female genitalia."

"That is true, but you do have a particularly attractive pussy."

"I'm sorry baby, but now you're going too far. A pussy is just a pussy."

"Kelly honey, that is not true and you happen to have been blessed with what some men consider to be the Cadillac of pussies."

"What do you mean?"

"Sweetheart, you have what is commonly known as a camel toe."

"That sounds rather crude."

"I'm sorry, it's not meant to be."

"All right then, enlighten me. What is a camel toe?"

I laughed. "You mean I know something about sex that you don't know?"

Kelly rolled her eyes. "Only in the juvenile world of school boy sex terms."

"Okay, I deserved that."

"I'm waiting, what is a camel toe?"

"It means that the cleft of your pussy extends further up your pelvis than most women's does."

"Are you saying I have a big cunt?"

"No, I'm saying you have a long cunt."

"And men find that attractive?"

"Some men find it to be hypnotic."

"Are you one of those men?"

I took a deep breath. "Oh yes and I'm guessing that the guys from New Jersey were too."

My wife smiled. It was clear that she was pleased by this new discovery. She looked at me. "I do have a long cunt. In boy terms I guess that makes me well endowed."

"For girls, I think that may actually have more to do with the size of your clitoris."

"But I also have a big clit."

"Yes you do."

"So I guess I am well endowed."

I laughed. "Yes, I guess you are."

Kelly leered at me. "I have a big clit and a camel toe and you have a little dicklet and tiny balls. Do you think that might be part of the reason that I sit in the chair, while you kneel at my feet?"

I didn't actually think that my wife's logic would stand up to even a perfunctory analysis, but as a submissive masochist I got a huge thrill out of the spirit of her assertion, so I quietly said, "Yes Ms. Mason I believe that you are probably correct."

Kelly giggled.

I grinned at her for a moment and then I said, "All right, you took your panties off and the guys from New Jersey were all staring at your gorgeous pussy."

"You mean my perfect camel toe pussy."

"Yes, your perfect camel toe pussy." I laughed. "My comment seems to have gone to your head."

"Oh yes it certainly has, and I think that was a good thing."

I was beginning to wonder if I was married to Gracie Allen. Cautiously, I asked, "Why do you say that?"

"It helps justify my penchant for having sex with lots of different men."

"Would you care to elaborate on that?"

"Of course I would. I was actually hoping you'd ask."

I shook my head. I was afraid that was going to be Kelly's response.

"You see Timmy, I already knew that I had killer boobs. Everyone's been telling me that since I was fifteen. And ever since I was a little girl men of all ages have loved my naturally blond hair. By the time I was a teenager every boy I knew wanted to have sex with me. Now I find out that I not only have the hair and the boobs of a sex goddess I also have a perfect pussy."

Kelly giggled. "Timmy, you have to admit that it really would be an affront to nature if I didn't share my body with as many men as I possibly could."

I started to laugh."

Shaking her head, Kelly said, "I'm not done yet."

"Please go on."

Kelly stared at me. There was a definite twinkle in her eyes. "Dicklet, I'm not sure that your taking my explanation seriously."

I grinned at her. "I'm not sure you are either."

She winked at me, but then she said; "The problem is, you're not absolutely certain that I'm not and that scares you."

Suddenly my mood became much more serious. I looked at Kelly and said, "No, you're wrong about that. I do know that you're kidding. I know you much too well. You're not a narcissistic person. Nonetheless I think you may have inadvertently touched on an issue that should be a concern for us."

"What's that?"

"You used to talk about it when we were still in college. Kelly, you are gorgeous. You have beautiful blond hair, the face of an angel and deep blue eyes that are capable of mesmerizing any man who happens to gaze into them."

Kelly started to giggle, but she stopped herself and in a tone of mock seriousness said, "Please go on."

I chuckled. Despite my attempt at being serious, we were both having fun with this. "You do have an incredible body." I stared at the cleavage pouring out of the top of heer low cut dress and said, "Your large breasts stir the soul of every healthy adult male who sees them and as I pointed out a moment ago, you have a perfect pussy."

"What about my ass? You didn't mention it. Does that mean it's mediocre?" Kelly could barely contain her laughter.

"No I intend to tell you about that as soon as we get home tonight. My plan is to deliver a stirring oration about the beauty of your glorious back side while I'm licking your asshole."

Kelly started to giggle again. "I want to say it, but I can't. It's too stupid."

"Go ahead, if you don't I will."

She shook her head and said, "Okay buddy boy, here it comes. I guess that will make your speech a tongue in cheek monologue."

We both burst out laughing.

After a moment I reached out and took my wife's hand. "I still think you touched on a serious issue."

"Okay, what is it?"

"You're not only beautiful, you're also a very bright, well educated and quick witted woman."

"You're not exactly bursting the inflated balloon of my ego."

I ignored her comment and continued. "Kelly I don't want to see that part of you get overshadowed by your beauty and your raw sexuality."

"And my camel toe pussy."

I shook my head. "Yes and your camel toe pussy."

Kelly squeezed my hand. "I'm sorry Timmy, I really was listening to what you said. When I was working for JTandR I actually spent a great deal of time thinking about that. I had a wonderful job. It paid me a very generous salary. I loved the adventure, excitement and of course the sex. The people I worked with were also all wonderful. I made some very close friends while I was there."

She sighed. "Of course there was this one huge problem. The job was destroying my marriage. I just kept pushing that issue to the back of my mind because I didn't know what to do about it."

She smiled at me. I nodded.

"Timmy the job did give me quite a bit of free time, and before last week I was actually thinking about starting to write again."

I looked at her. "Really?"

"Yes, I wanted to try writing a novel just like you." She shrugged. "But now that I don't work there anymore, I'll probably end up having to find a job that won't give me the time to write."

"I have two jobs now, maybe you could just find a part time job."

"Timmy one of your jobs is editing advertising copy for a neighborhood shopping flyer and your other job is working as part time cashier at a convenience store. Honey, I love you and you're a wonderful man, but you don't earn enough money to make our house payment."

Kelly smiled at me. "Baby, I want to have enough money so that both of us can buy nice things. I want to be able to afford to go out to dinner at restaurants like this one. I want to travel. I want to see the world. Baby I don't want to be poor."

"I could try to find a better job."

"But sweetie, then you won't have any time to write either."

I sighed. "You really did have the perfect job, didn't you?"

"Yes I did."

Kelly stared at me for a moment and then she said, "Timmy would you consider letting me go back to my old job? You know all about it now, so I wouldn't have to lie to you anymore. It could be like it was in college. When I get home from a night out or a trip I can tell you all about the wonderful sex I had while you eat my pussy."

I smiled. "That's a very tempting thought. Why don't you finish telling me about the party with the guys from New Jersey. After that, we have one more issue to discuss and then we can talk about the possibility of you're going back to JtandR."

Kelly's face lit up. "Really Timmy? Will you actually consider it?"

"Yes, I'll actually consider it, but we still have to finish the other discussions before we can get to that one."

"All right, here's the rest of the story about the guys from New Jersey. As soon as I was done doing my strip Martin stood up and invited everyone to move into the sex room." Kelly looked at me. "You remember don't you? That's the room they have set up for sex shows. There's a bed in the middle of the room and it's surrounded by comfortable chairs."

"Yes I remember. Mandy's going to deep throat Antoine's cock in the sex room at Eagle Lake tonight."

"That's right. There's a similar room at Evergreen."

"You mentioned that earlier."

"Did I? Good. As soon as all the men were seated in the sex room I lay down on the bed and started to masturbate for them."

Kelly paused and looked at me. I think she was trying to gauge my reaction to what she'd just told me. I'd made a commitment to myself that know matter how shocking this story might become I was going to try to remain as casual as possible, so just nodded to her. That seemed to relax her a little.

She smiled and said, "While I was masturbating Tonya came into the room. She was now completely naked and she was carrying a butt plug. Timmy do you know what that is?"

"Yes I've seen them in porn movies."

"Tonya got on the bed next to me and we started making out. Needless to say, the guys from New Jersey watched that in absolute silence."

I chuckled. "I imagine they did. I saw you and Tonya naked and kissing this afternoon. It was a sight that certainly held my attention."

Grinning, Kelly said; "Baby, I can't wait to see the expression on your face when you finally get to watch me when I'm with a guy. I'm going to stare right into your eyes while I'm sucking his cock."

I took a deep breath. "Do you really think that might happen."

"At my very first opportunity. I'm sure that both Antoine and Chris Kendricks would be willing to let you watch while they fuck me."

"At the same time?"

Kelly laughed. "Well they'd probably enjoy doing that too, but for your first time watching, I think it it would probably be wiser if I just get one of them."

I nodded. "That might be an easier way to start."

My wife smiled at me and then she continued with her story. "While Tonya and I were making out I heard the guys gasp. I looked up and saw Keisha coming into the room with Mandy. They were both naked. Mandy was crawling on her hands and knees. She was wearing a dog collar around her neck. Keisha was leading her on a leash that was attached to the dog collar."

My breath caught.

Kelly noticed. The corners of her mouth formed a very wicked smile and she said, "Would you like me to bring you to a sex party and lead you around on a collar and leash all night?" She laughed. "Of course I'd have to let go of the leash while my date was fucking me."

I just stared at Kelly. I was too flustered to speak.

She winked at me. "Would you like that Timmy?"

I took a deep breath and quietly answered, "Yes."

"I thought you might. Mandy loves it and you're every bit as submissive as she is."

Kelly grinned for a moment and then she said, "Keisha led Mandy over to me and told her to get up on the bed and start licking my pussy. Timmy, it was so hot. Tonya and I were still making out. All the guys were watching and then Mandy started eating my cunt."

"Did you cum?"

"Oh yes, and that made the scene even hotter."

My wife took a sip of her wine and then she said, "Tonya stopped kissing me. She sat up on the bed and handed the butt plug to Keisha. Keisha grabbed Mandy's leash, pulled her face away from my cunt, pushed the butt plug into her mouth and told her to get it nice and wet."

Kelly took another sip of wine and set her glass down. "Tonya pulled me up and started rolling me over onto my stomach. While she was doing it I noticed that the three guys from New Jersey had their cocks out. Baby all three of them were masturbating while they watched us."

"They were pretty kinky guys."

She nodded. "Yes they were. Once I was on my stomach I got up on my hands and knees. I got an extra little thrill from knowing that all three of those guys now had a very good view of both my cunt and my ass."

"I'll bet you felt really slutty at that moment."

"Yes I did."

"That made you even more excited, didn't it?"

"Yes it did."

"What happened next?"

"Keisha took the butt plug out of Mandy's mouth and told her to lick my asshole and get it nice and wet. Timmy, Mandy is almost as good at licking my ass as you are. It felt so nice. At the same time Tonya reached between my legs and started massaging my cunt."

"So let me see if I have this right. You're on the bed naked. Mandy is licking your asshole and Tonya is playing with your clit."

"That's right.'

"And while this is going on, the guys from New Jersey have their cocks out and they're masturbating." I laughed. "This is a pretty hot scene."

"It gets hotter."

"Tell me."

"As soon as my asshole was nice and wet Keisha pulled Mandy's face out of my rear and pushed the butt plug back into her mouth. Once it was wet she took it back out of Mandy's mouth and pushed it into my ass."

"How did that feel?"

"It felt good. Martin and John both loved to fuck my ass, so by that time I was fairly used to taking a cock back there. I knew how to relax those muscles, so the butt plug went in very easily."

I shook my head. "I'd think it would feel very strange to have something back there."

Kelly shrugged. "It does at first, but you get used to it pretty quickly." She smiled. "And then it feels really good."

"Better than a cock in your pussy?"

"Keisha and Mandy both thinks so, but I don't. Nothing feels as good as a cock in my pussy. Taking a cock in my ass feels different and sometimes it's fun to do things that feel different."

Kelly chuckled. "Mandy has a little pussy. She says it's actually more comfortable for her to take a big cock in her ass than in her cunt. Timmy I can't wait to see you fucking Mandy. She'll love your little cock."

"But I'll cum right away."

"No, we'll get you off a couple of times first and then you'll be able to last longer."

"Won't you get jealous if you see me fucking Mandy?"

Kelly shook her head. "No baby, Mandy's my friend. Seeing the two of you having fun together would make me very happy."

Suddenly her expression became very serious. "But don't you dare fuck some woman without my permission. That would get me very angry. In this marriage I'm the only one who gets to freely play around."

I smiled at Kelly. "You don't have to worry about that."

She nodded. "I know."

"What happened after Keisha put the butt plug in your ass?"

"Keisha, Tonya and Mandy all left."

"They left?"

"Yes, and as soon as they were gone Antoine came into the room. He was completely naked and he had an erection."

"I'll bet that got everyone's attention."

Kelly laughed. "It always does."

"So what did Antoine do?"

"He walked over to me and stood by the edge of the bed so I could suck his huge cock. I was still on my hands and knees. I sucked his cock for about a minute and then he got on the bed behind me, pulled the butt plug out of me and very slowly pushed his big cock into my ass."

"Did you take all of him?"

"Of course I did. The butt plug helped get me ready and Antoine's cock isn't all that thick, it's just really long. I can take his whole cock pretty easily."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Of course I did, but he only fucked me for about a minute. Then Martin stood up and tapped his shoulder. He told him that it was now time to give our guests a turn. Antoine pulled his cock out of my ass. While he was leaving the three guys from New Jersey took off their clothes. After Antoine was gone Mandy came back into the room and Martin, John and Wendell all left."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,908 Followers