Courtesan Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why did Mandy come back into the room?"

"She kneeled beside the bed and acted like a slave, but her real purpose was to make sure that the guys from New Jersey behaved like gentlemen."

I laughed. "You mean while they were fucking you in the ass."

"Yes, while they were fucking me in the ass. Timmy that was fine, that was what they were supposed to do. Mandy was there to make sure they didn't try to get rough with me."

"What would she have done if they had?

"Everyone was right across the hall in the parlor. She would have gone for help. Antoine, Keisha and Tonya would have been there in a flash and Martin, John and Wendell would have been right behind them. The party would have ended immediately."

"Did anything bad happen?"

"No. the guys were actually very gentle. They each took a turn fucking my ass. All three of them pulled out just before they came and ejaculated on my butt. After each of them finished Mandy licked his semen off of my bottom and the next guy got on the bed to take his turn. It was fun. We all enjoyed it."

Kelly smiled at me. "After they each had a turn they got dressed and we all went back to the parlor. We had a glass of champagne together and then they left and went back to their hotel room. The next day Wendell told me that they committed a huge sum of money to our project. Timmy I was paid a very nice bonus for my efforts that night."

"That was a pretty wild night, Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes, very much."

I picked up Kelly's hand and stared into her eyes. "Please be assured that I still love you. What you did that night was certainly shameless and lewd, but apparently everyone enjoyed it and nobody got hurt. There wasn't anything you did that night that I would consider to be bad. Kelly I will always love you and I do not believe that you could ever be capable of doing something that would make me stop loving you."

She smiled at me. "Thank you, I think I'm finally starting to understand that."

"Good."

"Baby you have to promise me something."

"Certainly, what is it?"

"When I start dating other men again, I want you to remember that you never have to be jealous. No matter how much I might seem to be enjoying the company of another man, I want you to promise to remember that I will always love you and I will always love only you."

I smiled at Kelly. "I'll remember that, I promise ."

Michael appeared at our table. I suspect that he'd been watching us and noticed that we were engrossed in a deep conversation. He was a good waiter. He'd tried to leave us alone until he was certain that we were done talking.

We were both finished with our dinners. He motioned for a bus boy. As the young man was clearing our plates Michael turned to Kelly and asked, "Madam would you like to see the dessert cart?"

Kelly shook her head. "No thank you, I'm full." And then she turned to me. "Timmy would you like some dessert?"

I shook my head. "No thank you Ms. Mason, I'm full too."

Kelly hadn't called me dicklet, and that was probably a prudent choice, but I still added a little more spice to our game by addressing her as Ms. Mason in front of Michael ."

She turned back to our waiter. "I think we're ready for our check."

Michael nodded. "Very good Madam, I'll go prepare it now."

After he was gone Kelly looked at me and started to giggle. "Ms Mason?"

I nodded. "Yes, and he's good. He didn't even flinch."

We both laughed for a second and then Kelly got very quiet. Something seemed to be bothering her. After watching her for a moment I gently asked, "What's wrong?"

She stared at the table. She seemed to be gathering the courage to say something. Finally she looked up at me and asked. "Timmy do you think I'm a whore?"

I smiled at her. "What just made you ask me that question?" Shaking my head, I quickly added; "No I don't think you're a whore."

"Please Timmy, it was a serious question, I would like a serious answer."

"All right." I thought about the question. After a moment I carefully answered, "I think that you're a woman who passionately loves sex and enjoys having a variety of lovers."

"I got paid for having sex."

"Yes you did. Is that what this is about? Do you think getting paid made you a whore?"

"I don't know, it seems like it might have."

"So getting paid is the issue?"

"I guess so."

"You don't work for the firm anymore. Are you still going to try to have a large number of different lovers?"

"If it's all right with you I think I'd like to do that."

"Because you enjoy it, right?"

"Yes."

"Sex is kind of a hobby for you, isn't it?"

Kelly laughed. "I guess you could say that."

"What if your hobby was golf rather than sex. Would you be a whore if you joined the women's professional golf tour?"

"But that's different."

"Is it? Our culture tells us that it's different, but I don't think it is." I looked at Kelly. "When you were working as a hostess, did you ever do anything that you thought was morally wrong?"

Kelly laughed. "No, but a lot of other people might think I did."

"But did you think that?"

"No, I just played some very creative sex games with a lot of different men."

"I think a whore is someone who violates his or her moral code for money or power. The preacher who bangs the married choir director on Saturday night and then rails against marital infidelity on Sunday morning is a whore. The politician who sucks another man's cock in a sleazy motel room after he voted against gay rights legislation is a whore."

"I tried to pretend that I was being faithful to you when I really wasn't. Doesn't that make me a whore?"

We stared at each other for a minute. Finally I smiled and said, "We all make mistakes. Your mistake was trying to adhere to a moral code that was neither yours nor mine. You lied to me and that was a violation of both of our moral codes, but the supposed sins that you were trying to cover up weren't a violation of either of our moral codes."

"So you're saying that I might have been a whore because I tried to cover up what I was doing, but the moment I start being honest with you about it, I cease being a whore?"

I smiled at Kelly. "I'm not sure I'd say it like that, but I guess that's pretty much it in a nutshell."

She shook her head. "This is all very confusing."

"Think about it this way. That Saturday night of the Superbowl weekend, when you came home after being with Wendell's friend Sam, you told me that you cried in the shower."

"That's right."

"Were you crying because you gave Sam three blowjobs?"

"No, I was crying because I'd lied to you about what I'd done that night."

"All right, how about if we make a rule. Anytime either of us finds ourselves crying about something we've done, let's promise to immediately wake the other one up and tell them about it and the other one has to promise not to be mad."

"Can we do that?"

"Sure, why not?"

Kelly thought for a moment and then she smiled at me. "Okay, I promise."

I nodded. "So do I."

For a few seconds neither of us said anything. Finally I broke the silence. "Kelly, in my mind, working at a job where you were paid to have sex did not make you a whore and I don't think either of us should give a hoot about the opinion of all those narrow minded, hypocritical bastards out there."

Kelly giggled. "All right, if you don't think I should give a hoot, then I won't."

"Are you making fun of my choice of words?"

She smiled at me. "No Timmy, I'm not. Actually I find them to be very descriptive. In the future I'm going to try very hard to avoid giving a hoot about anyone's opinion but yours."