Courtesan Ch. 43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kirby asked. "You're a billionaire. You must have household servants."

Donny shook his head. "Not like a butler or a maid. Both Michelle and I enjoy our privacy. Neither of us has any interest in having live in servants. We do have a cleaning service that comes in every day. Obviously they know about my little boys bedroom, but they've never asked about it and we don't offer any explanations. We also have a cook who goes home every night. I'm actually a pretty good amateur chef and I enjoy finishing and serving a dinner. On evenings when I'm going to be a slave we send her home as soon as most of the food preparations have been completed. I'm sure she suspects that we engage in some very kinky sex games; but we don't throw it in her face and we pay her extremely well, so she never asks any questions."

Kirby nodded. He was obviously satisfied by Donny's explanation. So was I.

Donny smiled. "We do have a dungeon play room in our basement. It's very similar to Tonya's play room in the basement of this house."

Kirby and I both looked at him and shrugged. I said, "Neither of us have ever seen it."

"That's right, I forgot, this is your first visit to Evergreen." He grinned at us. "Let's just say that our room at home and the room in the basement here were both designed and equipped to entertain an a sadist and her masochistic plaything."

Across from me I heard Kirby gasp. I remembered his fantasy about being whipped by a large breasted woman dressed in black latex.

Donny also heard Kirby's gasp. I doubted that Tonya had told him about Kirby's fantasy, but it was clear that he'd noticed that the idea of spending time in a dungeon with a sadistic woman excited Kirby. After giving Kirby a quick wink he said, "I'm sure that Tonya would love to give you a private tour of her playroom."

Kirby gasped again.

Donny flashed him a quick smile and then he continued. "Anyway, the door to Michelle's playroom is always kept locked and I'm required to clean it. Michelle and I are the only two people who ever go into the room." Suddenly he stopped and shook his head. "No that's not true. Occasionally Michelle's girlfriend will join us in the room so that she can watch."

I looked at Donny. "Is Michelle bisexual?"

He laughed. "My wife enjoys sex. Men are her preference, but she loves playing with Tammy."

Kirby said, "Tammy, that's your wife's girlfriend's name?"

"Yes."

I asked, "Is Tammy submissive?"

Donny shook his head. "No, not at all. She and Michelle view each other as equals and Tammy is very dominant with me."

Donny paused. He thought for a moment and then he said, "I'm sorry, I think I just gave you the wrong impression. Michelle and Tammy are best friends, but they're not really what you would call lesbian lovers. I don't think they ever make love to each other in private. They're just two kindred spirits who are totally uninhibited about sex. They go clubbing together and they love to double date. When they do have sex with each other it's either as part of a domination game with me or a group scene with one or two or sometimes even three or four men."

He smiled. "This evening, if they had been in the playhouse when Kelly, Keisha and Mandy were putting on their sex show, they both would have jumped right in. They wouldn't have done it because they wanted to be part of a lesbian sex orgy. They would have done it because performing for Jason, Brad and Tyler would have excited them."

I chuckled. "I think that Tonya, Mandy, Keisha and my wife could easily become very good friends with Tammy and your wife."

Donny nodded. "They certainly do seem to have a lot in common."

All three of us took another sip of our scotch. After we set our glasses down Donny said, "Anyway, I wanted to meet with you because this is the first chance I've ever had to actually talk to another submissive cuckold. Now I'm talking to two of them."

He smiled. "And it's wonderful. When I just told you about my relationship with Michelle neither of you looked at me with dismay, pity or disgust. You both understood. I cannot begin to describe how refreshing that is."

Shaking his head, Donny continued; "There are too many people in this world that want to vilify anyone who's different than they are. My wife likes to fuck lots of different men and I get excited when she does it. So what? We're not hurting anyone. Why should anyone care about what we do.?"

Kirby nodded. "You're right, what consenting adult's do in private is nobody else's business."

I picked up my glass of whisky and held it out. "May the intolerant, small minded chauvinists of this world suddenly wake up and realize that being different is not a sin, it's just an alternative way to live your life."

Kirby and Donny smiled and picked up their whiskys. As we clinked our glasses together I said, "To tolerance and understanding."

They both responded by saying, "Hear! Hear!" And then we drank.

After we set our glasses down Donny looked at both of us and said, "So fellow submissives, enough about the ignorant fools of our world, lets learn a little bit about each other." Turning to me he asked, "Timmy when did you first begin to realize that you were a submissive?"

I stared at Donny. His question caught me off guard. After a moment I said, "I'm not sure, I'll have to think about it for a minute."

Donny turned to Kirby. "I'm asking you the same question and while your thinking about your answers, I'll give you mine."

Kirby smiled. "Fair enough."

I nodded. "Sounds good to me."

Donny thought for a moment and then he said, "My epiphany occurred the summer after my Sophomore year at Harvard."

Kirby laughed. "You're not only a billionaire, you also went to Harvard?"

Donny shrugged. "Yeah Kirb, I did."

Kirby shook his head. "Donny my friend, you're turning out to be a whole lot of firsts for me."

Laughing, Donny said; "Well Kirb, if it makes you feel any better, you're the first navy cook that I've ever met."

Kirby thought about that for a moment and then he smiled and said, "Yeah, that's cool."

"All right, like I just said, I first realized it the summer after my sophomore year in college. My roommate, Eugene and I wanted to see the country, so we decided to take a driving trip from Boston to L.A.. We didn't have very much money, so when we got to Las Vegas we stayed downtown in one of the older casino hotels. That night we went out casino hopping. While we were on the street an older woman walked up to us and shoved a small newspaper into each of our hands. It turned out to be an advertising flyer for escort services. Prostitution is illegal in Las Vegas, so all the adds were supposedly for dancers who would come to your room and give you a private show."

He smiled, "Neither Eugene nor I had enough money to be able to even consider buying a prostitute, but the flyers were filled with pictures of attractive, nearly naked young women so we both kept them."

Kirby laughed. "One the things I learned in the navy was never throw away free porn."

Donny nodded. "Exactly."

He paused for a moment to regain his train of thought and then he said; "When we got back to our room both of us took out our flyers and started looking through them. When I turned to the third page, a picture of a dark haired, large breasted woman who appeared to be in her mid thirties immediately caught my eye. Dressed in nothing but a black leather brassiere, a g string and a pair of thigh high black leather boots, she was menacingly cracking a bull whip over her head with her right hand and pointing at me with her left index finger. In bold, old English script, the command SUBMIT! followed by an exclamation point was written across the top of the picture. The bottom of the picture carried the message, I will teach you to obey. Call Mistress Diana and then it gave a telephone number."

Donny shook his head. "When I saw that picture my entire body started to shiver with excitement. I didn't want Eugene to think I was a pervert so I tried to pretend that I was looking at a different part of the page, but out of the corner of my eye I kept staring at that picture. After Eugene went to sleep I slipped into the bathroom and masturbated. For the rest of the trip that picture fueled countless fantasies that all involved me groveling at my goddess Diana's feet while she flailed me with that wicked bull whip"

I glanced at Kirby. He was clearly captivated by Donny's story.

"As soon as we got back to Boston I started to research sexual domination. This was twenty years ago. The Internet was just beginning to evolve into it's modern form. Most of my early exploration had to be done in the Harvard library and centered on classic literature. I quickly found "The Story of O" and the works of the Marquis De Sade, but those were mostly stories about male domination. I wanted stories featuring dominant females. I was beginning to think that novels and short stories about submissive men and dominant women didn't exist and then I found "Venus In Furs" by Leopold von Sacher-Masoch. Reviews and critiques of that book led me to other writers and suddenly I had a wealth of femdom stories."

Shaking his head, Kirby said; "I didn't think colleges had dirty books in their libraries."

Donny laughed. "As long as your refer to them as erotica, they're perfectly permissible."

Kirby grinned at him. "When I was in the navy I had a large collection of erotica." Smiling at Kirby, Donny asked; "Were there any stories about submissive men and dominant women in that collection?"

"Kind of, I mean this gets right to the heart of your question about when we first realized that we were submissives."

"Good, tell us about it."

"I joined the navy when I was eighteen. I was fresh out of high school." Kirby chuckled. "Earlier we were talking about people who are intolerant of anyone who thinks differently than they do."

Donny and I both nodded.

"Well let me tell you, high school is a hot bed of intolerance, but a navy ship is ten times worse." Kirby shook his head. "Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of bright, open minded people on a navy ship. Unfortunately there are also a number of ignorant, loud mouthed, neanderthals who are eager to condemn anyone who advocates any sexual behavior that falls outside the narrow limits of their own personal attitudes about what is acceptable conduct for a real man. Anyone who dared to believe differently than they did, was a fag, a pussy or a wimp and anyone who dared to challenge their stilted opinions was assailed with a torrent of catcalls, epithets and verbal abuse."

Kirby looked at both of us. "That was the environment in which I formed my beliefs and attitudes about what constituted appropriate sexual behavior for a real man. Please keep that in mind while I try to answer this question."

Donny smiled. "I understand, it wasn't exactly the open minded free thinking atmosphere of a college or university."

"It certainly wasn't." Kirby paused. He appeared to be thinking. After a moment he said, "I guess I had two..."He looked at Donny. "You referred to your revelation as an epiphany, correct?"

Donny nodded. "Yes, it means a revealing scene of momentary..."

Kirby held up his hand. "I know what it means."

"I'm sorry Kirb, I wasn't trying to suggest..." Stopping himself in mid sentence, Donny shook his head, threw up his arms in exasperation and exclaimed; "Aw shit, I'm doing it again. Please forgive me Kirb. Sometimes I can be an insufferable know it all. I didn't mean to offend you."

Kirby laughed. "Don't worry Donny, it takes a lot more than that to offend me and if your worst fault is being a know it all, then you're a pretty good guy."

"Thanks Kirb." Donny smiled. "I think my first wife would tell you that being a know it all was the least of my faults."

"May I ask why you did get divorced?"

Kirby looked at me. "Timmy that's a very personal question."

Donny shrugged. "Thanks Kirb, I appreciate your concern, but we're already talking about some pretty sensitive issues. I don't think Timmy's question is at all out of line." He turned to me. "Timmy, Claire and I got married for all the right reasons and all of the wrong reasons."

I chuckled. "That's an interesting statement."

"Claire was bright, very attractive and fun. She graduated magna cum laude from Harvard University and went on to finish near the top of her class at Harvard Law school. I was a financial whiz kid who was destined to make a fortune. She was an up and coming star in the world of corporate law. We were the perfect match."

He sighed. "That is until we got into the boudoir. I wanted Claire to be as assertive in bed as she was at the conference table. Claire wanted to be dominant every where but the bedroom. Once she took her clothes off she was almost as submissive as I was. When I suggested that it would be all right with me if she took a lover, she went ballistic. She argued that if I wanted to share her with another man, I couldn't possibly love her."

Smiling, Donny said, "Ironically, we finally got divorced because I found out she was having a secret affair with another attorney. Her boyfriend was a six foot five inch stud who'd played tight end for Ohio State University. If she'd just told me about it, it would have been fine; but she had to keep it a secret and that made it cheating."

In voice laden with regret Donny said; "Except for the bedroom, we were a perfect match. Sadly, the bedroom was such a disaster that it ended up tainting our feelings for each other everywhere else. Claire lost all of her respect for me and I lost all of my trust in her. We ended up hating each other."

Donny looked at Kirby and me. "If a man wants to be a submissive cuckold, he damned well better make sure that he marries the right woman."

I said, "I gather that you didn't make that same mistake with Michelle."

Donny grinned. "No I didn't. When it comes to sex, Michelle and I are a perfect match."

"How about outside the bedroom?"

Kirby gave me a dirty look. He obviously thought I was pushing too hard.

Donny noticed and smiled at him. "It's all right Kirb. Timmy's asking good questions and I want to try to answer them."

Turning back to me, he said; "Michelle is not the professional superstar that Claire was, but she's bright. well educated and most of all she likes me. Timmy, Michelle and I are very close friends. Being in love with your spouse is important, but..."

Suddenly he stopped and started laughing. "Don't get the wrong idea, I am absolutely certain that Michelle loves me; but I also know that she likes me and I think that's even more important. Timmy, loving your husband or your wife is nice, but it doesn't mean a damn thing if you don't like each other. Michelle is my best friend and I feel very confident that I'm her best friend. That's what really matters. I don't think Claire and I ever actually liked each other."

That made me think about Kelly and me. We had become best friends long before we realized that we were in love with each other. I remembered all the wonderful nights that we'd spent together reading stories and poems that we'd written, doing the New York Times Crossword Puzzle or even just watching a stupid comedy on television. We liked each other. We enjoyed each others company. As I thought about that, I realized why the gradual estrangement that had occurred between us over the past year had been so painful. We weren't just losing our love, we were both losing our best friend.

I looked at Donny and said, "That makes a lot of sense to me."

Donny nodded and then he turned to Kirby. "You were telling us about your epiphany."

Kirby smiled. "Actually I had two of them."

Donny raised his eyebrows. "Two?"

"That's right. The first one occurred when I was twenty-one. I was browsing through a book shop that specialized in erotica. Of course in the navy we referred to erotica as fuck books and the shops that sell them as dirty book stores." Kirby was grinning.

Donny and I both laughed. As I got to know him, I was learning that my good friend had a wry sense of humor.

"As I wandered through the store I happened across a small section of books and magazines featuring pictures and stories about dominant women. Many of the magazines had drawings or photographs of buxom females wearing leather or latex outfits and wielding whips. At first I was fascinated. I'd never before seen anything like that. The magazines were all wrapped in plastic. I picked some of them up so that I could look at the backs. Suddenly I realized that I was very aroused. This embarrassed me and made me feel ashamed. I may have been a naive twenty-one year old kid, but I was smart enough to understand that those macho guys on board the ship would call anyone who was excited by pictures and stories like these a wimp or a fairy."

Kirby smiled. "I quickly put down the magazine I'd been looking at and hurried out of that section. Unfortunately I couldn't get the pictures and stories out of my mind. I found myself being repeatedly being drawn back to that accursed section. I tried to resist the temptation, but it was almost like those exotic latex clad women in the magazines were beckoning to me like the sirens in Homer's Odyssey. Each time I returned I would try to surreptitiously examine as many of the books and magazines as I possibly could before my shame once again overwhelmed me and forced me to beat a hasty retreat."

Shaking his head, Kirby said, "The magazines were too big, I knew I could never hide one of them on the ship. On the other hand, I was quite certain that I could keep one of paper back books safely concealed. The more I thought about it the more I realized that I wanted one. I tried to convince myself that I was only going to do it so that I could learn more about this strange new aberration, but I was only kidding myself. In my heart, I already knew that the idea of being whipped by a beautiful latex clad dominatrix was an unbelievably exciting fantasy for me."

I looked at Kirby. "Did you do it? Did you buy one?"

My buddy chuckled. "It was difficult. Just the idea of handing one of those books to the man at the checkout counter was both scary and incredibly embarrassing. For several minutes I wandered around the store trying to resist the temptation. My better judgment was screaming at me to get out of that store and forget about this wicked fascination, but I couldn't tear myself away. Finally I succumbed."

Kirby looked at both of us. "I came up with a plan. I selected six mainstream fuck books and then trying to be as nonchalant as possible I crept back to that shameful section. I quickly selected one of the forbidden books and slipped it into the middle of my stack of mainstream paperbacks. Next I waited until there was no one waiting to check out and then with my money ready I hurriedly walked over and set my stack of books on the counter. I thought the clerk was going to take all day. He held up each book while he searched for the price and then keyed the amount into the cash register. When he held up my special book I thought I was going to die of embarrassment, but he didn't even look up at me. Apparently I wasn't the first customer to buy one of those books. After I paid him I felt an enormous sense of relief when he finally put the books into a brown paper sack and I was absolutely giddy as I left the store carrying my special treasure."

I asked, "Do you remember the name of the book?"

"I'll never forget it. It was called,The Latex Goddess."

I grinned at my friend. "Whew! I'll bet it was hot."

Vigorously nodding his head, Kirby said; "It was."

Donny chuckled and asked; "What did you do next?"

"I went to a bar. I needed a beer and I was hungry, but before I sat down in one of the booths I went into the men's room and tore the cover off of the book. It pained me to have to throw away the picture of my latex goddess, but I knew that I had to do it. It was the only way I had a chance to keep the subject of the book a secret and that was essential. The abuse I would have had to endure if any of those sanctimonious assholes on the ship had found it would have been unbearable. It also allowed me to sit in my booth in that bar and read the book while I ate my hamburger and drank my beer."