Courtesan Ch. 43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donny looked at Kirby. "Did you ever buy more books like that one?"

Kirby sighed. "A few, but not very many."

"Why not?"

"Mostly because I believed that the more books I had the more likely it was that one of the other crew members would find one of them." He paused for a moment and then he added, "But there was another reason."

"What was it?"

"You remember my description of the attitude of intolerance that prevailed among the crew on board my ship."

Donny and I both nodded.

"When you keep hearing the same narrow minded opinions day after day, it's hard to keep from eventually believing them. I tried so hard to resist the temptation of my special books. When I did succumb I enjoyed them, but later I always felt like a pervert."

He smiled. "It wasn't until my second epiphany that I was actually able to enjoy my fantasies."

Donny said, "Tell us about your second epiphany."

Kirby grinned. "I met a group of wonderful people. One of them is sitting across from me right now. Another one of them was your mistress for the evening and then of course there is Elvira, wonderful wonderful Elvira. These new friends and several others have taught me that there is absolutely nothing wrong with my fantasies. They may be different than the fantasies other people enjoy, but that's all they are. They're not better, they're not worse; they're just different."

"This has been an excellent day for me. It started with eighteen holes of golf on an outstanding golf course with good friends. After that I was brought to this beautiful mansion where I spent an unbelievable afternoon and evening playing out my kinkiest fantasies with a wildly exciting woman." Donny smiled. "But believe it or not, the high point of the day has been this conversation. I cannot begin to describe how personally gratifying it is to talk with two people who understand."

He looked at me. "Timmy, we've heard my story and we've heard Kirby's. Now it's time to hear yours."

I nodded. "All right."

I thought for a moment. I knew what I wanted to say, but I was looking for the right words to get me started. Finally I took a deep breath and said, "I don't think I ever really had an epiphany, at least not in the truest sense. There was never a clear moment of revelation. For me it was more of a gradual realization."

I paused and looked at Donny and Kirby. "I suppose the first glimmer of recognition came the day Kelly and I made love for the very first time. We had been studying together in her dorm room. I was a scrawny little wimp who by some strange quirk of fate had ended up hanging around with the hottest girl on the campus. In the few short weeks since we'd met we'd already become inseparable best friends, but that was all that we were. Kelly was dating lots of guys and they were all rich frat boys or macho jocks. She also had a reputation around the campus for being easy. I'd even heard rumors that some of the frat boys called her the blow job queen of Kelroy College.'

I smiled. "On the other hand, our relationship was totally platonic. We hadn't even kissed. Even though we'd spent hours studying together on her bed, I'd never dared to try anything. Why would I? Kelly was way out of my league. The problem was, I was falling in love with her and the campus rumors were starting to bother me. I decided that I had to ask her about them. When I did, she freely admitted that they were all true. She didn't apologize, she just told me that she loved sex. And then she completely amazed me. She kissed me and after she kissed me she gave me a blow job. It's needless to say that it didn't take her long to make me cum. After that, we took off our clothes. Kelly let me play with her breasts for a little while and then she spread her legs and asked me to eat her pussy."

Grinning at Kirby and Donny, I said; "It was a dream come true. It really was. After Kelly and I became friends I'd actually lay in bed every night before I fell asleep and dream about kissing her beautiful cunt."

I laughed. "I suppose that should have been my first indication that I was a submissive. Most guys would have been dreaming about getting a blow job from her, or playing with her large breasts or fucking her. I was dreaming about licking her pussy."

Kirby and Donny both smiled at me.

"Anyway, I kissed her and licked her and sucked on her clit. I loved every wonderful minute that I had my face buried between her gorgeous thighs. Kelly had an orgasm. After she was done cumming she told me that very few guys were able to get her off. That made me feel proud. I was very happy, but then she said something else. She told me that I was now her favorite lover."

I shook my head. "I suppose that should have made me even happier, but it didn't. I immediately understood the implication of the words, favorite lover and felt sad. Kelly noticed my somber expression and asked me what was wrong. I explained that if I was her favorite lover it would mean that I wouldn't be her only lover. She also immediately understood. Kelly put her arms around me. While she held me she whispered that she was falling in love with me and that I was the only boy who had her heart, but then she also told me that she loved sex and before she finally settled down she wanted to experience as many men as she possibly could."

I smiled at Donny and Kirby. "I understood what she was saying and it actually made sense to me."

They both nodded.

"I was already beginning to accept the situation, but Kelly didn't realize it. In an attempt to make me feel better she pointed out that I'd also be free to date other girls. That made me smile. I explained to her that I wasn't exactly in danger of being overwhelmed by a crowd of girls fighting for the opportunity to go to bed with me. Kelly giggled and then she told me that once the other girls on her floor heard about how good I was at eating pussy I was going to be inundated with offers."

I paused for a moment and then I looked at Kirby and Donny and said, "I guess maybe I did have a real epiphany and it occurred at that moment. While Kelly was busy trying to reassure me I suddenly realized that the idea of having a girlfriend who freely dated other guys while I remained absolutely faithful to her excited me. I smiled at Kelly, but she didn't pick up the change in my mood. She just kept trying to comfort me. It was clear that she was very worried that her desire to continue dating other guys might result in the death of our relationship. Now it was my turn to reassure her. I put my arms around Kelly and gently kissed her on the lips. After I kissed her I whispered to her that it was all right. She could date as many guys as she wanted. Kelly looked at me and smiled and then she kissed me. After she kissed me I took a deep breath and then I told her that I while she was dating other guys, I promised to be her ever faithful boyfriend."

"When she heard me say that Kelly sat up and looked at me with a puzzled expression. She told me that I didn't have to make that promise. I explained to her that I understood that, but I wanted to make the promise anyway. Kelly stared into my eyes. Slowly her puzzled expression changed to one of comprehension. I think at that moment Kelly had an epiphany of her own. She smiled and then she kissed me hard on the lips and exclaimed that that was the hottest thing she'd ever heard in her entire life. And then she lay back on her pillows, spread her legs and asked me..." I stopped and shook my head. "No she didn't ask me, she ordered me to eat her pussy and give her pleasure."

I grinned at Kirby and Donny. "Of course I eagerly complied."

All three of us laughed and then I said; "Neither Kelly nor I knew the words yet. We certainly hadn't even begun to comprehend the nature of the roles we would eventually assume in our relationship. That would all come later; but now that I think about it, that was the moment that I became Kelly's submissive cuckold."

Donny smiled. "Timmy, I envy you."

Looking at Donny with a curious expression, I said; "Really? Tell me why."

"You and Kelly had the privilege of growing into this lifestyle together. That must have been wonderfully exciting."

"It was. We explored the Internet together and talked about everything we saw and read. I wrote stories and Kelly wrote some wildly erotic poetry."

"Do you still have the stories and the poetry?"

"Of course I do."

"Would you consider allowing me to read some of them?"

Kirby shook his head. "I've been asking him that for the past week."

I turned to Kirby and smiled. "Sorry Kirb, the last several days have been a little busy."

He laughed. "They certainly have."

"I promise that as soon as we get home I'll make copies and give them to you."

Kirby smiled.

Turning back to Donny, I said; "I'll make copies for you too. I'm sure Mr. Jackson has your address."

Donny nodded. "He does."

"I'll have to ask Kelly for permission to send you her poetry."

"I understand. I also understand that she barely knows me, so I won't be at all offended if she refuses."

"I'd be very surprised if that was her response. Kelly loves to share her poetry."

"Could you ask her for me too?"

I smiled, "Yeah Kirb, I will. I think Tonya, Mandy, Keisha, Antoine and Ellie might like to read it too. Some of it's pretty hot."

Donny looked at his watch. "Gentlemen, it's almost midnight. I have to get up early tomorrow morning so I'd better get to bed fairly soon."

Kirby and I both nodded.

"I've enjoyed this conversation and I really would like to become friends with the two of you, so I have a proposition. I have a summer cottage on Cape Cod." Donny chuckled. "That's not really an accurate description. It has eleven bedrooms and sixteen fireplaces."

Chuckling, Kirby said; "You got that right. Calling a house with eleven bedrooms a cottage is a little like calling the battle ship Missouri a rowboat."

All three of us laughed.

After a moment Donny continued. "The house is on a hill overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and it's very peaceful there during the winter. I'd like to invite you to join Michelle and me there for the New Year's holiday. The three of us will be the slaves. Tonya and Kelly could both bring dates or we could invite Tyler, Brad or Jason. I think it would be fun to spend several days serving our wives and their men."

Kirby and I looked at each other and smiled.

Turning back to Donny, I asked; "I don't mean to be pushy, but since it's such a big house would you mind if we brought a few extra people?"

"Who do you have in mind?"

"Mandy would be fun and she'd be another slave."

Donny nodded. "Having a female slave with us would be fun, but doesn't she have a thing going with Martin? I wouldn't want to do anything to offend him."

"Why don't you invite him. He's very dominant and I think he'd love the situation. If he can't make it, Kelly and I sort of take care of Mandy for him when he's busy. I'm sure he wouldn't be at all upset if we brought her along as an extra slave."

Smiling, Donny said; "I like Martin and I trust him. If he can make it, he would be an excellent addition. If he can't get away and you don't think it would be a problem for him, I'd love to have Mandy there. Is there anyone else we should invite?"

I laughed. "Oh yes."

Donny grinned. "This is getting interesting. Who?"

"Keisha and her boyfriend, Antoine; he works as a host for JtandR. He's a tall, very handsome young black man. Right now he's in San Francisco entertaining a female client for the firm."

"A tall, handsome young black man, does he have a big cock?"

"At least ten inches."

"Does Keisha ever let him play around when he's not working?"

"All the time, but if he starts playing with your wife, Keisha's going to want equal time with Michelle's date."

Donny laughed. "I don't think that will be a problem. Who else would you like to include."

Kirby said, "Could we invite Ellie?"

"Kirb, If Elvira is going to be invited we'd better ask for an invitation for Wendell Tyler too."

"Wendell is one of my good friends. I'd love to have both of them there. Is there anyone else?"

"You said that Kelly and Tonya could bring a date, correct?"

"Yes, of course."

"Kelly has a boyfriend. Because her work schedule is so demanding, she feels guilty about spending very much time with him. When she's with Chris she worries that she's neglecting me. This would be a wonderful opportunity for her to spend a little guilt free time with him."

Kirby shook his head. "Tonya doesn't have a boyfriend and I'm not sure that she's going to be very excited about spending several days with a blind date."

"Kirb, let's ask her and Martin if they'd like to pair up. They're good friends and they're both dominants. They could have a lot of fun together."

"Timmy, that's a very good idea." Donny paused for a moment and then he said, "If we invite Martin and Wendell, then we'd better also invite John Reynolds. Would that be all right with the two of you?"

I shrugged. "Donny it's your house and your party."

"Yes, but the two of you are key players."

I smiled. "It's nice of you to say that. Anyway, I don't think it's a problem. Kirby and I both just met Mr. Reynolds, but my first impression is that he seems like a very nice guy."

I glanced at Kirby. He nodded in agreement.

Turning back to Donny I said, "Do you think he'd enjoy this kind of party?"

Donny grinned. "Oh yes, John is very adventurous. He'd love a party like this." He paused for a moment and then he said; "He will need a date. He and Martin both work so hard that they barely have any personal life at all." Suddenly he laughed. "Actually this works out perfectly. As soon as I tell Michelle about this party she's going to insist that we include Tammy. I like Tammy, I like her a lot. I really would like to be able to include her and she'd make a wonderful date for John Reynolds."

Kirby said, "Do you think they'll mind being fixed up with each other?"

Donny shook his head. "I don't think that will be a problem. Tammy is a a gorgeous thirty-six year old brunette with large breasts who loves to fuck. She's also the vice president in charge of customer relations for a major insurance company. She's a bright woman who knows how to hold up her end of a conversation. John, is a handsome, unattached billionaire with an open attitude about sex. Tammy is going to be extremely eager to meet him."

Laughing, Kirby said; "I guess I don't have to worry."

Donny smiled and then he looked at both Kirby and me and asked, "Is the guest list complete?"

Kirby and I looked at each other and nodded.

Standing up, Donny said; "I hate to say this, but I think it's time for me to call it a night and go to bed."

Kirby and I both stood up.

Donny said, "Tyler, Brad and Jason aren't going to be on the guest list, so please don't say anything about the party until after we're gone." He thought for a second and then he added. "I'll call Martin, John and Wendell after I get back to Boston and extend a personal invitation to all three of them. After that's done I'll get in touch with you and we can discuss how to proceed."

He took out a small pad of paper and tore off three pieces. After writing the same telephone number on two of them he handed his pen and the third piece of paper to me. "Timmy, write down your cell phone number and then give the paper to Kirby so he can add his."

While we were doing that Donny handed the other two slips of paper to Kirby and me. "This is my personal cell phone number. Feel free to call me anytime."

While Kirby was writing down his cell phone number I said, "What if we call at the wrong time and disturb you while you're in an important meeting?"

"That's not a problem. If I'm in a situation where I don't want to be disturbed I turn off my cell phone. Your call will go directly to my personal secretary. She'll know who you are and she'll make sure that I get your message."

Kirby handed him the slip of paper.

Donny extended his hand and said, "Gentlemen it was a pleasure."

Kirby and I both shook his hand.

As Donny was about to leave I said, "You never told us about your special treat."

Donny laughed. "That's right, I didn't."

"What was it?"

"Michelle told Tonya that it would be okay if she let me fuck her tonight."

Kirby looked at him. "I'm sure you understand that I think Tonya is an incredibly beautiful woman, but you're a billionaire. You can have any woman you want. Why would that be a special treat?"

Donny smiled. "I have only been allowed to fuck Michelle one time. That was the night we got married. As soon as I was finished one of her boyfriends came into the room and took my place. I was required to kneel at the foot of the bed and watch while he and Michelle enjoyed each other for the rest of the night. Since then one of my wife's favorite taunts has been that my pathetic penis will never again be allowed to feel the inside of her pussy. Michelle really does love me. Tonight she was trying to give me an opportunity to enjoy the sensation of having intercourse with a woman without destroying our little game."

I asked, "Did you do it?"

Donny shook his head. "No, I'm too much of a masochist. The excitement I get from having to endure the anguish of knowing that I'll never again be allowed to experience that particular pleasure is much more important to me than the short term gratification that I'd get from a one night fuck."

Kirby smiled. "Donny you are indeed a masochist."

"Yes Kirb, I am." He gave both of us a nod and then he said, "Gentlemen, on that note, I bid you good night."

As our new friend turned and walked out the door, Kirby and I both said; "Good night Donny."