Courtesan of Rome Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin had one of his consorts remove Azile and Lycurgus from my nipples, which received a whimper from me in protest. Justin smirked as two more of his willing accomplices raised me again off the floor, the last man lying where I had not just a second ago been. With his engorged cock pointing straight to the heavens, I was lowered onto his erection; my slippery flesh taking him, engulfing him without protest. I raised myself up, before plunging back down onto of his cock, writhing from the fullness in which my cunt was satisfied. I moved to slam myself back down upon the rigid erection yet two strong hands clasped over my shoulder in a vice-like grip, holding me down upon the erect cock, forcing me into stillness. They pushed me forward, exposing my arse to the room yet with the consort's cock still firmly inside.

I turned to see Justin...

Marcus, I was wrong in my description of Rufus' erection for Justin's...words fail me now in comparison. There is no comparison! Justin had the power of the divine within him and so too was his cock of the same ilk. He walked towards me, holding his celestial weapon of power in hand, my arse awaiting his arrival. He pushed against the tightness, my hole drawing him in with agonising precision. The man beneath me grunted as he felt Justin's cock rub against the flesh that separated one member from the other. Together they started to fuck me in unison.

I closed my eyes, adhering to the forceful yet pleasurable punishment my insides were taking and felt the head of a third cock being pushed up against my mouth. I opened my eyes to see one of the men who had previously been holding me down now standing before me, holding his cock at the base trying to insert it into my open mouth. I wantonly tried to move towards it but failed in my attempt to do so since two aroused and savage men were fucking me. The fourth to our party moved towards me, allowing my mouth to take him in easier. His cock was rammed down my throat; I gagged a little, as I was unprepared for how deep he had gone. Sensing that I could not do much had he been further in, the man moved back slightly to allow me some room in which to work.

Without a moment's loss, I began sucking his flesh, taking his enlarged cock to one side of my mouth, my tongue flicking up against the skin, circling the head as I continued to create a vacuum within my mouth. The four of us, reached an unvoiced agreement that entailed each person to work together against the pulling, pushing and rocking sensation of the sexual foursome that was taking place. Our bodies melding into one entity were pushed against each other, our groans echoing out in a chorus of epic pleasure.

The crowd of people who had formed a circle around us were now also in states of fornicating bliss, each also matching our combined rhythm in an effort to share in our frenzy state. Breasts were moving back and forth, fingernails dragged down backs, it was as though everyone was seeing sex and experiencing sex for the first time yet without the awkwardness.

I screamed skywards loudly, yet the cock in my mouth muffled my call. The man in my mouth came first, his fluid pushing past my tongue and down my throat; I lapped at it all as he slowly withdrew. The man in my cunt followed, my insides already hot, increased in temperature from the exchange in which we met.

Yet Justin who was no man but a god did not relent in the massacre of power in which he attacked my arse. His body kept rocking, the friction burning my flesh. I did not care! I savoured the pain, indulged in the pleasure. As my hand moved down towards my clitoris it was brushed aside by the lips of Lavinia who sucked at the small mound of flesh, circling it with her tongue, flicking it with her teeth in an effort to bring me off with Justin. I did not care! I closed my eyes and allowed myself to be open to all the pleasures in which my body was being seduced by. This was what I had craved...to be possessed, filled, attacked shamelessly demonstrated by my cries for more.

And even after my mother had brought the waves of divine excitement to me, Justin still did not stop. His lust was ravenous. I moved in and out of illusionary dreams as Justin continued to pound away at me. It wasn't until the patrician appeared at my side, his cry of ' Nooooooooo!' ringing out for all to hear, that he came with total abandonment.

I looked the patrician dead in the eye and while I was a little out of breath said, 'This man and his friends have just fucked me. I am yours no longer. Even when you killed Rufus... when he was dead, he fucked me better than you ever did. Leave my sight, and never touch my skin again for you are no longer worthy of me or my services.'

The patrician was shocked by my words, as was I Marcus. Yet I meant every single word.

Now... I am going to look in your eyes Marcus... I fear you will no longer see me in the same light in which you did. But I must tell you; I enjoyed every single moment in which my body was Justin's and his consorts. I enjoyed having my friend touch me, my mother caressing me as strange men fondled me. I want to continue enjoying these things and I want you apart of that world.

I look into your eyes and see...

12