All Comments on 'Courtesan of Rome'

by TheMuseViolet

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Nicely conceived, beautifully told story!

The narrative voice is perfectly pitched to the courtly/temple setting, and the author seems very comfortable in the historical period of Imperial Rome. Maybe there should be a new category "Historical Erotica". Look forward to more forays into the past by this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A breath of fresh air in erotic writing

Congradulations, you have raised the bar on quality erotic literature. Many of the stories written in Literotica have sensless plots, and therefore I rarely provide comment. However, there appears to be much thought behind this piece of work. I can only hope you build on this story in the future.

Extremely well done.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 19 years ago
I'm not usually into group gropes but..

This is rather well thought out and well written and I am a sucker for good wrting no matter the subject!

keep this coming. I may get interested. My only complaint is the title. She kind of gives the impression she is the "last" Coutesan of Rome? Have you been to Rome lately? lol! Coutesans have NEVER gone out of stylenor run out of work! :-)

A very unappreciated field of endevour!

Rainbow SkinRainbow Skinover 19 years ago
Staggeringly good

Not only is it good as erotica pure and simple: not only is it believable and colloquial as historical fiction: but it has the flame and passion and numen of that very special something that captues indescribable feelings. An utterly unique voice, and a brilliant contribution, congratulations!

paulfor666paulfor666over 10 years ago
Looking forward to more

Your first installment (I hope it to be), wets my apatite for more. A great start!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous